It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by hellbound

preventing

Alex jones with his thumbs in your eyes and his fingers in your ears?
pic, or it didn't happen

I don't source my info from AJ, no pic sorry. The guy is moving in circles with his blind flock. Round and round through the burning Rome.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There are other threads on the subject....but this is an important topic. I think that he is not only a CIA agent but after contemplating his hierarchy of needs: 1) safety of family, 2) professional success and 3) family honor/legacy, that he is probably a double agent. I think that he was made a "deal that he could not refuse" (Don Corleone style) but he is also using his position to get the word out. Unfortunately all the ISP addresses and phone #s are probably getting turned over to TPTB for future use. He probably gets $.01/isp address and $.10/phone # (but it adds up). Yes he probably sold you out not for "30 pieces of silver" (worth close to $1000) but probably just for one red cent.
edit on 7-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No.

He is letting too many people get close to the truth.

TPTB would never let joe normal know about the truth(bilderberg,banksters,false flag,nwo,gmo etc).

They would much rather joe normal be a marginalized racist,a trendy cable-tv-head, mind-washed progressive statist liberal etc.

They want the sheeple to be ignorant and pacified by cheap entertainment. Not actively going against their globalist eugenicist plot.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?,

Here's my analysis.

If Alex was a spook what does it mean? Everything Alex does is supervised, possibly directed and funded by the CIA.

Alex is on the live stream right now talking about 'full spectrum dominance' , 'there is a false flag with bin laden is an actor in it.' and 'Google cars hacking', etc.

Alex is, no doubt, at the top of his game these days.

If Alex is CIA then the CIA is not doing not much to stop him from bringing up these difficult subjects that directly affect our lives and the questions he brings to the activities of our own governments.

It's even possible that the CIA and Alex Jones are in a working relationship, some kind of work, but it's not as cynical or profane as some of the Anti-Jones crowd are thinking.

Alex is probably CIA-affiliated, in so far as, that his continued presence on the media is, safe to say, CIA sanctioned, and what he is talking about is well within the bounds of American freedoms.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Google and Alex Jones are currently, as we speak, at war. Interesting fact is both Google and Infowars.com have been accused by conspiracy theorists as being CIA fronts!

Tonight he says "I declare INFOWAR on Google scumbags.... " so is all of this some sort of CIA mind f*ck?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
May be he is an Agent. Who knows?? ha ha

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think he's CIA. How else does the CIA keep everyone up to speed than through a conspiracy theorist. The biggest reason I think he's in bed with the gov is the way he's treated on Fox, CNN, MSNBC...he's treated with respect.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
he lets other people do the reporting for him now alot, the people who attack alex jones dont talk about this though.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyMachiatto
Alex Jones is too high profile to get rid of. They'd never do it.

I have to agree he seems nuts sometimes, but that's what happens when you wake up. Those of you who are awakened: are you sane? Hahaha not I.

But in all seriousness, Alex is not working for them, that's preposterous. And hating him, discrediting him, and calling him a crackpot? Sounds kind of like following the flock....just sayin

Absolutely right.

On this whole thread, I see no evidence, links, or proof that he is a shill. This is all theoretical fluff. Look at Alex from a psychological eye, and don't listen to him the way you'd listen to mainstream.

He's a real person, not a painted-up prettied mainstream broadcast on Nightly News.

I feel him completely.

Edit; Also, as for those asking why he, along with other big-time conspirators, hasn't been censored or assassinated... he's got too many supporters, and too many critics. Come on.

His supporters would be enraged, influenced, and inspired by his death, and the conspiracy theories would become conspiracy facts. This would be a great red flag to every infowarrior, AND every infowar critic.

Even the most hateful critics of Alex would question themselves if Alex were to be assassinated.

It would be like Obama making a speech on CNN, saying "Yes. We, the American government, WERE responsible for 9/11."

It would be too big of a wake-up call for the government to implement.

They want us asleep. As masters of psychological warfare, don't think they haven't taken all this into consideration.

edit on 24-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Alex Jones doesn't have the brains to be a CIA agent.

He barely has enough brains to be Alex Jones—and that's not exactly a tall order.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Alex Jones doesn't have the brains to be a CIA agent.

He barely has enough brains to be Alex Jones—and that's not exactly a tall order.

*Cough cough cough cough TROLL cough cough cough*

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

By the way, you repudiated this in your own post later on, by saying something like you are not saying that he's an agent or anything.. (:

You have already got answers, so my answer is probably unnecessary.

But here it is anyway:

At first, I was amazed by him - no one else seemed to talk with such conviction, energy and pure hatred towards the 'elite', and urging people to do their own research was of course cool, because he's not saying that we should accept anything just because he says something is so.

But later on, a few things have really made me realize he is not necessarily on the side of 'the little people'.

1) His aversion on the "UFO" topic. He doesn't seem to know anything about UFOs, which would be impossible for a honest researcher, who has amassed such huge amounts of data otherwise. I mean, he doesn't have to 'believe' anything, if he could just PRESENT the FINDINGS of that topic - surely the government must have zillions of papers and articles and 'secret documents' about UFOs to show us.

2) Fearmongering. Why would someone, who seemingly wants to expose what's going on in the world, want to make people so afraid that psychologically, it could become very hard to know all this? Why wouldn't they introduce the information in a more neutral, or even more hopeful way, presenting real solutions? What's with the "horror music" and themes in his films, the black clothing, and the CONSTANT ANGER and FOAMING AT THE MOUTH? WTF, man?

3) Aversion and ridiculing of "Freeman on the land" information, much the same attitude as the "UFO" phenomenon. For a researcher, he is certainly quick to deny and stubborn to not even touch (let alone study) the evidence. All he would need is Black's Law Dictionary and perhaps even testing the common 'freeman claims' in practice (like so many others have) on camera.

4) Convenience. He was conveniently thrown away from a conference for asking a question, etc. Maybe it was a real situation, but it just seems so spectacularly convenient, that one must wonder.

And now that you mention it in your excellent post, Original Poster, he really doesn't seem to have any secret patents, no information on how to create free energy devices, no information about secret stealth airplanes (F-19 just 'disappeared' into history, and the ugly monstrosity called F-177A suddenly appeared in its place, for example), no any real information about the control structures or detailed plans of the 'bilderberg group'...

And him getting to Bohemian Grove to film all that he succeeded in filming - infiltrating that place like in some video game or a bad movie, .. well, it seems very suspicious indeed. And very convenient. What if what REALLY goes on in Bohemian Grove is completely different?

Very good thinking outside the box, it's refreshing to see actual, human mind at work instead of all the indoctrinated, conditioned drone-masses, that always follow the 'group-mantra', even here in ATS (where the mantra is "deny ignorance" (which is ludicrous of course)), and the herd-mentality, flock-thinking, and so on. No one creates new paths, everyone just wants to follow the already existing pathways.

So, thank you for your post, and for giving me a little bit hope during difficult times. I would give you a star and flag, whatever that really means anyway, if I knew how that's done - I am a bit too tired now (it's quite late here) to figure it out.

(But I don't usually subscribe to these weird artificial internet-gimmicks and 'trophies' and whatnot - I come to ATS to write, discuss, read, etc. - not to 'give stars' or 'receive flags', and I go to a drawing game to draw pictures, not to 'use dates to buy virtual furniture'.. -- Although having said that, I do comprehend that using the stars and flags probably helps with the cataloging and prioritizing the messages in the forum, and perhaps makes finding gems amidst all trash possible, so here, it at least has some functionality, although it still feels a bit alien to me (like this whole planet always has), but as I said, too tired..)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Most of us have posted their piece on it and I won't reply to look like I'm bashing in any way. Jones is an interesting person indeed. Regardless of how much money he made or whatever else, the facts are there. It doesn't seem like he is going "deeper" because to the awakened audience we continue to read more and more independently on our own and find out more. When you were unaware of what is going on around you was the information he presented back then eye opening? it was to me. Everyone from Rense to Jack Blood, the Power hour team, Derry Brownfield, Dr Stan Montief , G Edward Griffin, Webster Tarpley, Jim Mars, Texxe, Jordan Maxwell and a ton of others are all in that list as well as Bill Cooper. They were all influential in some way or another on my behalf.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seems like i read somewhere that Alex Jones is in fact a CIA agent. He is in place to divide the country. and seems to be doing a pretty good job.

When you a "leader" of a movment like 9/11 truth and they allow you to go on a network like CNN and you act like a complete nut job, you are either, 1) a complete nut job 2) acting 3) so passionate about what your doing you dont know how to control your emotions. i vote 1 and 2

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

superluminal11

Cool thing about psyops is you don't have to be a willing participant to be an agent. Matter fact... it is better that you are totally unaware that you are an agent.

^^ This.

I believe this is how psyops work on boards like ATS. TPTB put out so much disinformation that it is only a matter of time before someone charismatic picks it up and repeats it to others. Eventually enough people believe it and spread it themselves. They have, in a sense, become agents without realizing it.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
These guys are not a threat to the elite and it doesn’t matter what they reveal because what counts is one thing: the numbers.

Any of you here go on your job and ask the average person whether they have heard of Alex Jones or Dave Icke.

See my point…

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Regardless of what anyone thinks about AJ, and whether or not he's some kind of plant is irrelevant. At the surface, his message is one of distrust of all media and politics, and he's always said to look into the facts yourself.

In many cases, I disagree wholeheartedly with some of his conclusions and tactics--but he's absolutely essential. He's an attack dog, and a hype-man. Without InfoWars and the countless videos he's put out over the last 2 decades (and counting)... I'd argue that even if it's tainted or misdirected, misinfo is better than no info, especially when it's presented as "look into it yourself."

Still annoying that he started the whole Moloch/Bohemian Grove thing, though. It's wild and misinformed things like that which hurt more than they help sometimes.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Alex Jones- skilled master in the science of Bovine Scatology

Oh wait a minute...
edit on 21-9-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

CosmicCitizen
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

At the beginning of his show this morning (14 Aug 2012) on Infowars, Alex Jones said emphatically "Rome Burned! Will We Burn? Rome Burned! Will We Burn?" with the repetition for emphasis as if it was some kind of coded message. Any comments especially by those with expertise in covert coded messages?

He is an idiot with 4 hours to fill a day.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

I just get a kick out of the rants myself. Pretty entertaining for a few minutes there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join