It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Is Alex Jones a CIA agent?

Okay this is VERY INTERESTING. I've followed Alex Jones for a few years now. He's super interesting. Seems to have shared tons of key information. Like all kinds of ideas, information, stuff you've never heard about....

But....

They powers that be own and play all aspects of a chess board. Anyone who isn't on the payroll who starts to get a following is usually assimilated in some way. Usually in the case of politicians its' by way of blackmail. So they find some weakness, exploit that, then covertly take over the individual or movement.

So for example the "occupy wall street" movement. It was started as grass roots but then taken over from what I heard for nafarious purposes. So take someone likes Alex Jones, here's my conspiracy theory....

He gives great information. So some joe blow like myself is like "wow I can't believe what I'm hearing!!! This is amazing insider information that blows my mind". However, little do I know that this information is already out there. It's slightly indepth, and a bit below the surface stuff you hear, compared to that of main stream media. But really nothing all that secret at all. It isn't all that profound or doesn't even raise an eyebrow in some circles.

Meanwhile it could be, and I'm going off on a limb here, but "if" (and that's a big if as I'm still not sure) they somehow co-opted Alex they could say to him...

"Look we don't want you to lose your show or your life or your family. So you can reveal stuff about the establishment as long as it's nothing too deep. You can go deep but only so deep that it convinces the "truthers" that they are getting some kind of key information."

But not deep enough information to have any actual key data that they can do anything with. Basically they might tell Alex "feed the masses entertaining fluff, just not any real major secrets".

Case in point. They did this in WW2. They made up elaborate radio transmissions talking about how the invasion would take place in a completely different country and area. They made it sound as if key data was being sent back and forth. So the Nazi's who were secretly listening in thought "okay we're onto something, we know there agenda now!" Meanwhile they were being rope-a-doped and hoodwinked.

So I agree that Alex has revealed a lot of key stuff. Again stuff that is mostly on like page 53 in a tiny print ad of the NY Times. But not too too much that is way way way on the inside.

Again the key is that the powers that be always want to control both sides of any war. So in this case it's an infowar. They control the one side with main stream media. Then the other side which is alternative media, they want to control that too. Make the alternative media look and seem as if it's "SECRET INFORMATION" meanwhile if you did some digging you find out it's nothing TOO DEEP. It's a bit below the surface of main stream but it's nothing earth shattering that would actually hurt or have any effect on the powers that be.

So I'm NOT saying I think Alex is any kind of an agent. But all I'm trying to do is think outside the box and consider this from a higher vantage point. Like the Illuminati thinking "control both sides" so I'm thinking okay how do you do that? And I'm thinking it's plausible that they might have approached Alex.

Like I'm not saying that he even has to report to them regularly. It could be very liberal like an annual review or something. But who's to say that someone might have approached him and said "Listen Alex you're a pawn. If you want to stay alive you play ball. If you don't you're dead and your family too. And if you play ball we'll pay you an extra 5 million per year. All we ask is that you have a secret meeting with us once a year.".

And who's to say that they don't even layer it in such a way where he reports to some other alternative media guy on the take who acts as a middle man who somehow gives Alex the sort of plausible deniability he needs. Example the middle man says to alex... "I've been told to tell you that you need to lean a bit more this way. YOu need to drop this issue and that issue. But here's some new ideas that you can expose that were not overly concerned about. Otherwise keep on doing what your doing and I've been told to tell you that you're okay for another year and they'll protect you. and they're pleased with your progress."

Like so that he doesn't feel so exposed in dealing with them directly. Cuz it's like Alex said on his own show they can turn almost anyone or shut up almost anyone given enough scare tactics.

One last items.... okay lets say Alex is NOT on the take (isn't accepting any bribs as he claims). Say they tried that with him and he's like "no way"! that would be awsome. But think here.... if they can't get in the front door they go in threw the back.

How it works is like this....

The find some other dude who they get on the payroll. They make that person appear as a really credible source for finding out key information about the establishment. And they make him or her come across as if they're just really well connnected by having spent tons of time reporting and researching and investigating. They then get that person to contact Alex or randomly set up that meeting. So they trick Alex into thinking that he's getting key data from confidencial sources. Or from honest credible people with confidential sources.

So that way Alex has "COMPLETE PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY". So if he was ever put on a lie detector he could pass as if he believes that the information he's spreading is actually "insider information". Meanwhile the "insiders" are all under the thumb of the powers that be. Do you get the picture here? thats' how it happens with a lot of people who won't go against there conscience and turn to the dark side. They're complete masters of trickery...HELLO??? (COME ON PEOPLE)

I'm just an ordinary joe blow too. I have zero agenda. And I love Alex to death. I support his show. But when I heard some of this it just got me thinking... like hmmmmmm lets really think about this for a second. The key question being "why isn't he dead or silenced by now if his information was actually that anti-establishement".

You think hitler would let someone like Alex Jones on the airwaves to go against Hitler, if this was durring ww2? NO HE'S BE BLACK BAGGED and killed. Case in point. When hilter got into power all his adversaries were rounded up sent to concentration camps or killed immediately!

So here's that clip that one girl posted on youtube talking about this. I'm still gonna listen to Alex as he's about the most interesting thing on the air waves I can find but still take all information with a grain of salt. Don't believe anything you hear at face value. They control, or want to control both sides remember.

Watch this whole clip about what this girl talks about. She's dead on really when you think about it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Alex Jones = Loud mouth shill
I don't agree with her likening Alex Jones to Ron Paul but I do agree Alex Jones is a shill .
He looks like an honest guy who is trying to make out like he is leaking undisclosed information , but by the way he
over sensationalizes it turns people off , thus the hide facts in plain site shill switch .
edit on 9-7-2012 by pillock because: double he , bad formatting

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones is bizarre to me. The person comes out with the most random things at times (Ribena drink makes you gay!) yet seems to gain a large number of supporters on a regular basis.

Honestly though, I don't think it's the CIA or whoever any more than I think David Icke pretends to believe in crazy stuff to hide his real logical theories so no one goes after him. Both Icke and Jones say bizarre things, and I think it's just an off shoot of woo-woo media. In the 90s things like the X-Files caught on, and documentaries with creepy voice guys talking about some event where mysterious stuff happened to a normal American family ... blah blah ... Icke and Jones are just an evolution of that. Point camera at crazy person, and coins drop out.

The major telling factor for me regarding Jones and Icke and people like this is they magically never run out of content. They hardly ever have a slow news week. Even if Jones breaks something huge with 100% evidence it will be hard to tell because he never stops talking.

Why would the CIA hire a person when they can rely on them appearing all by themselves then just follow their face book groups for profiling?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The question I have is....if AJ is speaking the truth, why is he still alive?

Is it because he only exposes 1% of what the elites know/are doing?

It seems wierd, you'd think he'd be dead by now. Just like Rick Clay or Bill Cooper.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, in the case of the likes of Alex Jones and David Icke (prime examples actually) you have to listen to what they say carefully. Alot of it is crap but they are spot on on some topics. They do go out and put in work so at least listen to what they got to say.

Just be careful not to believe all of what someone has to say, especially if they tack "Buy my dvd or book" at the end of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't think it matters too much unless you are into being led.

However information gets out is ok to me.

He does oversensationalize some things, he is paranoid on some things, and he is often guilty of plain hyperbole.

But I do learn some news from him, so that's better than Fox.

I just take everything with a grain of independent thought salt.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I suspect there's more to the story that meets the eye. But I still like listening to him as I can't seem to find much else that's all that interesting. You got a few guys talking about UFO's and stuff that is semi interesting but pretty hum drum. Then there's coast to coast but they seem to be so main stream that they pretty much are main stream. Anyone posing an idea on that show gets put down as a crazy. I don't fully understand the point of that show. The host is way way way to skeptical to host a show like that which is suppose to be about unexplained. Anyone know of any other shows worth listening too?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No he is a Alex Jones Agent...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I was listening again and really I doubt he would be any kind of agent. He's information is a bit too indepth. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot to have someone like Alex. It wouldn't make any sense. Hiring someone who's against what you do.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I don't think you quite understand the accusation.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

On youtube he is exposed as a REPTILIAN ,but I know more he is AMPHIBIAN-INSECTOIDE in a puppet hide.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
mind=blown. On a serious note though, that is a good point. Otherwise I'm betting Alex would be dead by now...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Inspectorcritic

So like Edgar from Men In Black, with a bit of frog gene spliced in?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nah, I'm afraid Alex Jones is just what somebody else replied near the beginning of this thread, 'a loud mouth shill'. If he was a CIA agent, whose goal was to misinform the enemies of the US then he wouldn't be considered to be doing a very good job because I can't imagine any of them would actually listen to him.

He often sounds like he may well be on to something, then he starts talking about lizards and the QOE and... Yeah.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The reason Alex Jones isn't dead is-
Look at your posts- You all don't like him one bit. This is by design. I have heard anything from shill to he is getting paid by the vatican and israel. A quasi Jesuit Mossad Shill of sorts.

Cool thing about psyops is you don't have to be a willing participant to be an agent. Matter fact... it is better that you are totally unaware that you are an agent.

If I was to really show you what is taking place you would most definitely throw the BS flag and call it rubbish.
I guess I could easily ask....Is the CIA a Alex Jones agent?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
People like jones and icke could be disinformation agents. Plus ct is a good market - you get to make money, plus admirers to follow you about.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting theory, but I'm still going to have to go with the scenario that Alex Jones is genuinely a complete crackpot. You just can't fake that...

edit on 3-8-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think that AJ started out well meaning when he covered the local land grabs in the Austin area many years ago...but somewhere along the line he sold out. IMHO he was made a deal that "he couldn't refuse" and since he figured out that his primary responsibility was to his family and that he would be allowed to broadcast warnings to the public (and profit from it) he accepted. The problem is that the phone calls are monitored and recorded and even individual ISP addresses may be going into a government database for a crackdown on future "dissenters". I like the information that he puts out and the fact that he isnt trying to change the narrative like others (who are all of a sudden against the Second Amendment). But beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. "Controlled Opposition" is part of the plan. But, no he isnt a CIA agent per se....he is not smart enough to do his own research and lacks emotional maturity.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Alex Jones is too high profile to get rid of. They'd never do it.

I have to agree he seems nuts sometimes, but that's what happens when you wake up. Those of you who are awakened: are you sane? Hahaha not I.

But in all seriousness, Alex is not working for them, that's preposterous. And hating him, discrediting him, and calling him a crackpot? Sounds kind of like following the flock....just sayin

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

At the beginning of his show this morning (14 Aug 2012) on Infowars, Alex Jones said emphatically "Rome Burned! Will We Burn? Rome Burned! Will We Burn?" with the repetition for emphasis as if it was some kind of coded message. Any comments especially by those with expertise in covert coded messages?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join