It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Link to Homs Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

These terrorists and bandits have no support among the population.Even the sunnis are terrified of them.elections will be held in 2014 and hopefully NATO doesn't attack.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That explosion at about 14:45 is pretty large. That city is sure in a world of hurt. Hopefully the civilians are getting the heck out of there.

Great video though. Good find sir.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Most civilians left homs since the ethnic cleansing by the rebels started.

According to Rashid (not his real name), the problems started about 8 months ago in Homs. “Yesterday [December 22] they kidnapped my brother’s son in Homs in Abasyia district; alhamdu lillah (with God’s help) the negotiation with the terrorists ended with his release. He’s currently in a state hospital recovering from his injuries.” Over a hundred Shi’as have been killed in Homs. “Limbs have been amputated – there have been horrific cases where people’s arms, fingers and ears have been amputated; we have never seen anything like it.” Wives of those who were killed “were raped – the women were stripped and made to wonder the streets naked.” Khadija (not her real name) relates what happened to her brother. “On 22 Shaban [July 23] my brother left his house in Al-Bayeda early in the morning to buy bread in the supermarket. On his way there was some sort of ambush by a group of armed men - he was shot in the head - we didn’t know what happened to him until we got a telephone call from the morgue to collect his body. He leaves behind a wife and two little girls. We’re devastated.”
muslimnews.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

The guy on the rooftop said "This area is still heavily populated with civilian residents. The regime prevented the Red Cross from entering and evacuating the women and children and the wounded."

Although he could be exaggerating, misled, or intentionally trying to get support by saying the area is still full of non-combatants. The latter being the most accurate IMO.

I sure hope you are right though ludwig. The men need to fight this out and leave the women and children out of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yes those terrorists make all kinds of claims.I would have killed in Deraa by those terrorists last year if it was not for the presence of mind of my uzbek friend.

You should talk to normal Syrians.They view these guys as wahabbi terrorist scum.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.freerepublic.com...

Most shias,sunnis and christians have left homs .

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Rebels described to UN observers, their version of the massacre The nuns told him how on that May 25th more than 700 armed rebels, coming from Rastan, overran a roadside checkpoint of the army near Taldou, how these, after the massacre, piled up the corpses of the killed soldiers and civilians in front of the mosque and how they, on next day, told their version of the alleged massacre by the Syrian army in front of the cameras of rebel-friendly channels and to the UN observers. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon announced on May 26 at the UN Security Council that the exact circumstances are unclear. The UN could confirm, however, "that there has been artillery and mortar attack. There were also other forms of violence, including shots from up close and serious abuses."
www.silviacattori.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Pretty much what we already knew, the entire war is created by western forces ... and NATO is fighting side-by-side with Al Qaida.

The "rebels" are probably french foreign legion soldiers.

edit on 9/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Pretty much what we already knew, the entire war is created by western forces ... and NATO is fighting side-by-side with Al Qaida.

The "rebels" are probably french foreign legion soldiers.

edit on 9/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

That's interesting that you say that. I found this video posted about an hour ago.

video of special forces in Syria?

From what I can see it looks like a couple of caucasian men, with long facial hair of course, and a black man. They look out of place IMO. I would post screenshots if I was able.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Holy #, Homs is getting torn apart. This is awful.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
More video on the site now, streaming live

live from homs syria

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Im watching that link now. So far from what Ive seen/heard, the shelling is coming in pretty much at the same rate as the one in the OP, minus the first bit of the live stream in the OP. The gunfire is alot more though.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Nvm
edit on 9-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

In that new link is that a Church? omg the Islamists are going to destroy it

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

From what seems and from i have seen you just hit a jackpot they seem to be ex blackwater mercenaries great find.

Wearing there usual black out mercenary outfit.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I agree.

Way more automatic small arms fire and it seems closer to the camera now also.

I don't know what that structure is in the foreground but it looks like it's been hit by a large shell.

edit on 9-7-2012 by SolaFide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well the firing and live filming ended kinda makes me feel as if its used for the propaganda volume
already aljazeera reported it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I thought it was a black man in that video but it appears to be a caucasian man with a full black mask, very similar to blackwater gear.

I also noticed another strange thing in that video.

If you look closely, at about the :38 second mark, the person operating the camera pans down to show the front of the toyota that they are standing next to.

At 1st I thought he was doing it to keep too much detail from being shown of the men, but what I find strange is the "V" sticker on the front bumper. The "V" looks like one used for valor on US war medals, or the one spray painted by the rebels in that alien miniseries with the same title.

Anybody else have any ideas? Or am I just seeing things

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
has anyone confirmed its real? how many days has this been up?

its nothing but consistent muffled explosions, but its at such a rate its like a real siege, why aren't major news outlets reporting this constant bombardment?

right now im looking at two grey smoke plumes from the city and there's explosions going off but i cant see anything.

edit
sorry referring to this:
bambuser.com...

edit on 9-7-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seems to me rockets and RPGs are coming from the same building trying to draw fire in on where the camera is or around about there - seems like a joint effort to draw their fire and record it, off course I could be wrong but if i was trying to feed the propaganda from whichever side then that is exactly what I would do, to understand why you would need to understand the Arab mentality, that's only the live feed I watched, although the feed from 4 days ago showed the shelling in the same place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join