It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Link to Homs Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i retract my previous statement. i think its very bloody real....omg.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Nice find. I'll be watching.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He just stopping broadcasting live. You can still watch what he just had recorded.. little over an hour worth.

im going to get try to some sleep, maybe lol. Have a good night all who see this.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

I was just about to post that,you beat me to it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

From the comments.

14:14 Alpicart: Do what we did to Saddam Hussein, give him three days to leave Syria.

Yeah i doubt the rebels are winning it. I feel sorry if people are buying it though. From the live video it seems like a few small clashes rather then a huge assault by the rebels, isn't Homs a Rebel stronghold?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
After he stopped the live feed, I went and rewatched some of it and took a few screenshots of some of the explosions

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i cant read the comments to the right of the live link as the writing is in white.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

They dont look like its from the artillery shelling, they look like bomb explosions into the groun then anything else great job getting the screenshot

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

From the screenshots that you pictured out of the video it seems the explosions came from the sidewalks or on the street road near to that huge medium apartment looking building where the light grey smoke is showing.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

great job

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

three days to leave syria and US assault?? Yes,the VDV and the Samara brigade there is rumored to be armed with nuclear iskanders itself.That would not be a good idea . It would easily turn into a regional and global nuclear war.

I doubt Russia will leave Syria,unless USA offers some substantial gains like giving Alaska or Antartica or Greenland.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Seem to be like Mortars to me.The rebels are armed with 120 mm mortars.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This is insane, and sad...so much action going on now.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would think that with all that shelling going on there wouldn't be electric power. What's powering the camera?
How long has this feed been live?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

The live broadcasted was over an hour ago.

link   
Just thought i needed to post this, just incase we dont see this feed Live again.

26:44 homslive: This is Homs, Jouret al-Shiyah. Missiles are targeting the live broadcast camera. I will not surrender or stop broadcasting until I die with the independence flag raised over my country

1:28:06 homslive: An old man told me that we will sleep in the grave... We will have enough sleep in the grave.

Those are from the broadcaster. I hope he is just relocating to a safer position or going to get something to eat etc. And has not payed the ultimate price...

link   

It would appear to me that they are trying to home in on that broadcast. I keep hearing crashes nearby and it seems to be getting closer. I think the attackers know about it and want to put a stop to it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yeah his a Rebel Supporter Hench the Independence, colonialist flag of Syria that he mentioned.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by amongus

The live broadcasted was over an hour ago.

Derp....my bad. Thx!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Btw whats your thought on Syria on whose gaining? from the recent uses of child soldiers by the Free Sryian Army doesn't it sound that they are losing?

They have been got to a point where they are effective but not that effective i am not surprised that the mainstream news outlets have avoided on talking about the Syrian Child Soldiers.

Been used by the rebels, at least that shows they lack support among the population.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join