It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires; I believe.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So, I've frequently sought out answers to questions about Vampires. Then I met one. What a glorious moment!

What I'm wondering is, are there any more out there? I would really like some stories of first hand accounts of any happenings. If you are a Vampire I want to know what your beliefs are, Were you turned or born? Blood or just energy? Death by sun or no? Fangs or no? Transformations? Night walker?
Do you think it's possible to feed off of someone whilst you sleep, a whole other part of you that awakens while you slumber and goes out causing night terror?

Any and all information would be wonderful!
and if any non-believer could just refrain from posting super negative comments that would be great!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to be mean about it(:

None of the stories will be reposted for profit or anything, this is just personal research.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
How do you know what you met was a vampire?

I'd post the ever entertaining "pics or it didn't happen" but I think this might be the loophole.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

It's a long story. The point of this thread is for me to put together my own fact or fake list.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.caller.com...

This extremely creepy incident happened yesterday. 16 year old boy was walking down the street and a stranger grabbed him and bit a chunk out of his neck.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordynlynn

Ok. So how about a cliffs notes version. You are coming here relatively new to ATS stating you have met a vampire and you wont provide any background to the meeting of a vampire. Ya have to understand that its a hard pill to swallow for some. Maybe connecting personally to your post will get folks to cough up something. But I tell you this. The last post I'm replying too might just get ya lambasted about the ATS debate field. So a lil honey makes the medicine go down miss.
edit on 5-7-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Steak and garlic mashed potatoes

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Drugs are bad mmkayy

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordynlynn

It's a long story. The point of this thread is for me to put together my own fact or fake list.

It sounds more like to me youve met no such thing and are hoping to find it here.....

You wont, theres no such thing as a vampire like the movies show you........

There are people that believe they are, and to an extent its my belief that there are people that do seem to drain your energy, but i dont think they are vampires, to me its just a personality thing......

You wont put up your story but expect others to do so......

I see youre a new member, I encourage you to share your experiences instead of refusing to while expecting others to

We get thousands of posts a year like this on ATS

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I understand what you all are saying, sorry I just expected some people to want an outlet.

I don't believe in movie or tv show vampires. I'm not some goth kid addicted to dead things (no offense to goths I enjoy goths) also I'm not one who partakes in the Twlight phenomena, so bare with me.

My boyfriend claims to be a Vampire. Which is why I would like some other stories to verify, he is confused and not fully certain too. I would like to get some facts straight: He's 18, and I'm bit younger. We met in real life not via computer. ( You see why I didn't post my story to begin with, I just sound like a Vampire-love-sick -teenie bopper.) Anyway, when we first met I hated him, he was different and I could feel it. After a month or so we started opening up to one another when I started talking about Vampires and I was joking around about how he acted like one, and he started getting all defensive ( I know now he thought I was accusing him and he didn't want to be discovered) but after a couple of days of me pondering and pestering he told me, and I said he could feed from me, I just thought it would be fun and new. So it started with him biting me every once in awhile, and then one day I let him feed from me, I made a cut on my wrist and thats when we both got a little more serious with the Vampire buisness, they way he fed you'd think he had never had anything so wonderful in his life. and it just spirialed from there.

Sorry for grammar and the lack of clarity it sounded much better when I thought it.

But now do you see why I want stories? Just for comparison. We both want to know if we're just crazy or if it is possible.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Jordynlynn because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well if you really want to research what you think you came across and compare notes watch this interview.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the pre holywood concept of vampires portrayed them as being demonic entities/ghosts. This was pretty much across the board for various cultures.

So no your bf doesnt sound like a vampire he sounds like someone who has a sexual kink for blood.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Thank you for your input. But I'd like to make that decision for myself. (:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How you met what you call (a real vampire) is a story I am sure most of us would like to know... before we help with your (fact or fake list).

I'm just saying.

Please take the time and tell us!

Edit: I just saw in a post above you did take the time to tell us. I should have done a read through first!

Anyway...I do believe that your boyfriend does believe he is a vampire...the question is to me....why does he believe that?

edit on 5-7-2012 by caladonea because: correction & add more

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Scroll up a bit, It's right there. (:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So it started with him biting me every once in awhile, and then one day I let him feed from me, I made a cut on my wrist and thats when we both got a little more serious with the Vampire buisness, they way he fed you'd think he had never had anything so wonderful in his life. and it just spirialed from there.

Holy shinkies!

I kinda wish kids would just go back to smoking weed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Well it's grilled into your head not to drugs, but they don't really delve into mutilation to feed vampires. Anyway, would you rather I just let him try to rip a chunk from my neck?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
im sorry you found somone to love and they end up having a mental disorder.

That has to be a real tough situation.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

So I'm guessing you DIDN'T read the part of my first post asking non-believers to be nice? Or you're just choosing to ignore it and thought it would be decent of you to make fun of someone seeking answers. Would really have said that to me if we had met in real life?
There is a difference between telling the truth and being rude.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Kharron

Well it's grilled into your head not to drugs, but they don't really delve into mutilation to feed vampires. Anyway, would you rather I just let him try to rip a chunk from my neck?

Not trying to be judgemental here, but no, what I would really rather we all figure out how to do is live without the consumption or desecration of any other life to make ours possible......

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I
But now do you see why I want stories? Just for comparison. We both want to know if we're just crazy or if it is possible.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Jordynlynn because: typo

It isn't possible.Vampires do not exist,they never have nor will they ever.Now,if you're asking if there's crazy people calling themselves vampires,than sure,I suppose they exist.And no offense,but what kind of replies are you looking for here? You want us to validate your belief that you actually believe what your bf claims? Or are you just trolling us,thinking we're all young and naive,like you? Hmmmm.

edit on 5-7-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

No trolling. If I had people in real life to talk about this to I would. If I had known everyone was just going to assume I'm either lying, stupid, or mental I wouldn't have posted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join