It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires; I believe.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello, thanks for sharing your story. I'm guessing your Lynn and he's Jordy.

This is fascinating stuff. I have never looked into the phenomenon, but it seems to me that any subject I have chosen to look into opens up a world of details and insights and mysteries that consistently leave me amazed. There isnt a person on this site that can tell you for sure your boyfriend isn't a vampire.

I hope you get some clarity on the issue here, and why not, if there are vampires in this world, there's a good chance one of them frequents this site.

Please be careful. I dont know you or your boyfriend so all I can offer is some advice. The situation you are in seems to be escalating, so please think through your next few big decisions thoroughly. So many people let love cloud what is inherently dangerous. Take care of yourself and your boyfriend.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think what you are experiencing is known as teen angst. Definitely nothing to do with vampires. Your boyfriend is not a vampire.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

My name is Jordynlynn. It's not a combinatination of our names, that was very celver tho.
We've been together for over a year, and nothing has gotten "worse". He bites my neck but never too hard, he cares for me and he won't draw blood unless I give consent and I've never given consent for him to bite hard enough to make me bleed. When I bleed it's controlled and by my hand. I've only cut for him a handful of times.

Everything is always controlled. I trust him and he trusts me. If it's been a year and he was dangerous, don't you think I'd be dead by now?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

He has fangs, he's much smater than most people his age, and he looks thin but he's surprisingly strong.
And yes I know this sounds like I took it out of some teen-fiction Vampire book.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

I'm sorry for my errors, but at least I tried..
Look, I know this seems fake. I know how this must look. There is no way for me to prove anything with out violating the rules of this website. I know my grammar is poor. I understand where everyone is coming from, the more I argue and try to prove it the more pathetic and crazy I look.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordynlynn
reply to post by nightstalker78

I can and I do. Why can't he be? People believe in God and in Angels and in Satan. Why is that so much easier to believe in than vampires? Honestly. I'm not saying he's all that ficticious bull crap you see in the media.

You are both young, especially you. There are all kinds of sexual perversions in the world, and biting is an extremely common one. Cutting is also too common for my comfort, but blood sucking is pretty rare, luckily. This has nothing to do with vampirism. I'm sure your boyfriend also eats regular food, and drinks regular drinks, and has a heartbeat that you have surely felt before. He isn't a vampire, he is just a little freaky.

It is also very common for you to become sexually attracted to someone you initially hated. Happens all the time. I used to be a very nice guy until I realized I was never going to get laid that way. As soon as I became an asshole, I've never looked back. Girls LOVE assholes. Girls also LOVE mystery.

You've been seduced, and you've learned that you kind of like this kinky stuff too. No big deal, it will wear off eventually, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. There is nothing supernatural going on, just eons of evolutionary process making females attracted to certain things and making males willing to do anything to win that attraction.

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

If he is willing to actually BITE you, shouldn't you have to ask yourself what else is he capable of?

You don't like a little biting? Everyone likes a little biting, it is just a matter of degrees. She said he doesn't break the skin. We don't know her age, and he is 18, so that is cause for some concern, but she also said they have been dating a year, so maybe the age isn't an issue. Regardless, I don't think biting can be called a "dangerous situation." There are plenty of relationships out there with real danger. Some nibbling isn't even in the top 100.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordynlynn

I might also add, cutting may seem sort of harmless right now, but in the future, should you decide to go into the military, you will have to answer for every scar you have. The self mutilation thing puts you into the crazy box right off the bat. Do whatever you want, but remember, you heard it here first.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I might also add, cutting may seem sort of harmless right now, but in the future, should you decide to go into the military, you will have to answer for every scar you have. The self mutilation thing puts you into the crazy box right off the bat. Do whatever you want, but remember, you heard it here first.

Military, or many other careers. Also, cutting almost always escalates. The ability to cut herself for stimulation is something worthy of concern. This appears to be her idea, not the vampires, so I think she really needs to reflect on that! Even a nursing career would be concerned if she has excessive scars. Of course, she may not scar at all, but still worth talking to someone about.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for your concern, and thank you for the military info I didn't know that. But I used to cut for depression and then I got over it (I'm starting to think I cut for attention but it never worked so I made my self stop) and like I said earlier I've only cut for him a handful of times. It hasn't happened in awhile. it's controllable, neither of us want me to die.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I can and I do. Why can't he be? People believe in God and in Angels and in Satan. Why is that so much easier to believe in than vampires? Honestly. I'm not saying he's all that ficticious bull crap you see in the media.

Up to this point I was thinking you're kidding, but at least you came to correct conclusion: all of those tales are nothing more then tales. There are no Angles, Satan or Vampires.

Now, for you BF, it would be the best if he seeks professional help. You will not help him looking trough internet to validate his belief, as if he in the end hurts someone, you will take a responsibility as well.

Sorry Bella...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Believe it or not, I was just thinking about posting a thread on this the other day. I believe there are true vampires; in other words, people who must consume blood for their mental or emotional health. I see nothing wrong with it. It's just like vegetarians, who refuse meat because they believe it's unhealthy. It's more of a personal comfort thing than anything else. And if we're allowed to eat pig hooves and cow tongues, then why not blood?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Vampires are real. Even if it's only psychological, they are real. They have a right to drink blood, as long as it has been lawfully taken.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

until you provide details as to what makes you believe you actually met a vampire (one that feeds on blood, not naivete), this thread would be considered "fake" to almost any discerning mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Exactly! I'm so glad someone on here feels the way I do

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I wrote my story on the first page. Any other proof would violate the rules of the website by giving out personal information.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yeah, i just found it. Sorry.

Let me reformulate:

I would recommend you find this young man help. No other input is worth giving.

I mean, you have got to be freaking kidding me, right? Is this a troll thread? There is no way that a mentally healthy person would cut themselves for another person to drink their blood.

This is a thread that will get you only two things: other mentally ill people to share their delusions, and other folks telling you that you are freaking insane. Given that ATS is a site full of fringe people, that should tell you something.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I wrote my story on the first page. Any other proof would violate the rules of the website by giving out personal information.

you could send a pic of a close up of his fangs without giving up personnel info, you could make a detailed description on what he has done to make you believe he is stonger than humans, instead of just saying he is stonger than he looks, also some people are smarter than others and stronger so how does it make him a vampire? i am open to the idea i would just like to see somthing that makes you believe what you believe.
edit on 6-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

link   

If I had known everyone was just going to assume I'm either lying, stupid, or mental I wouldn't have posted.

Then you have obviously never posted online in a forum. People will say anything and everything.

You are telling people your bf is a vampire because he feeds off of you. Do you have any idea how ridiculous and mental that sounds? You might want to get away from this guy because he sounds like he has a few loose marbles in his head. Anyone who wants to "feed" on blood is a bit off if you ask me. Blood sucking is considered a "cult" and that doesn't make one a vampire.

link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by SuperFrog

Vampires are real. Even if it's only psychological, they are real. They have a right to drink blood, as long as it has been lawfully taken.

Sorry, did I miss something???

Care to provide proof?

It is unfortunate that movies now are so looking realistic... unbelievable...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join