It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Ascension is everywhere.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I've noticed this a long time ago, but haven't actually sat down to gather the data until now. When I first started learning about Ascension and going through my spiritual awakening, I've begun to notice signs of Ascension and the word Ascension (as well as an INSANE amount of various types of synchronicity) everywhere.

A world once hidden indeed.

Anyways, here are just a few things that I've noticed that essentially, to me, prove that either A) Ascension, (We'll assume that what Ascension is going to be is a planetary shift in consciousness) is real and I'm not just some nut job who's going through psychosis, or B) There are a lot of people adopting the mindset of ascension... which confirms that A is true since Ascension is most likely at least a global consciousness shift.. well, at least the first part of A anyways, I could still be experiencing psychosis!

Even if it IS just a bunch of people who believe in New Age "crap", look at how prevalent it is. The belief, implementation and desire to raise the consciousness levels of humanity and help to create a better world is creating the Ascension alone. Even simply bringing attention to the word ascension is going to cause attention to flow to it, and we all know what they - where attention goes, energy flows. People are going to look up their favorite movie title or game title and be brought to an article referring to the global consciousness shift, thus creating a bigger and bigger group of people who understand that they/we have the power to change the world through love and oneness.

So basically, even if it's all in our heads and there really is no spiritual aspect to life at all (which I believe, KNOW that there is), the simple desire and spread is causing the shift. It's real, and it's occurring and spreading like a wild fire.

So here are, for the people who may be experiencing a spiritual awakening but may be doubting the possibility of an actual Ascension. I'm a big gamer, so most of these are going to be video games. I'm not even going to begin listing games/movie titles I've noticed with the subtitle "Awakening" either.

If you have any to add, please do!

- - - - - Games - - - - -

Aion Online: Ascension - na.aiononline.com...

Maple Story: Ascension - maplestory.nexon.net...

God of War: Ascension www.godofwar.com...

El Shaddai Ascension Metatron - www.amazon.com...

Ascension - Chronicle of the Godslayer/Storm of Souls/Immortal Heroes: boardgamegeek.com... / boardgamegeek.com... / www.ascensiongame.com...

Other proof of our planetary embracing of our spiritual nature can be found in a lot of other video games that are being released as well, one of the most impactful for me was:

Journey - en.wikipedia.org...(2012_video_game)

- - - - - Movies - - - - -

The Ascension - www.imdb.com...

Dracula II - The Ascension - en.wikipedia.org...:_Ascension

Ascension - www.imdb.com...

Tomb Raider: Ascension - www.imdb.com...

There are more movies and games, and even more with "Awakening" in them, but I can't seem to remember any more right now.

Sure, the whole Ascension could just be keyword that producers/publishers are using to grab attention, but in any case it still fuels the belief of the ascension and still assist in the planetary shift of consciousness.
edit on 4-7-2012 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I see it every where too, here's one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The NWO ie Kingdon of antichrist is coming out of its shell.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

Add me to the list!

Healer, visionary, can unlock peoples hidden power

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you a little synchronicity story.

I talk to this lady through email and text about all kinds of things. We've become friends in a way. This came about because I have been separated and decided to go get some strange. Well, after talking to some women, I decided that I really couldn't follow through. However, this one woman and I have become friends and we bitch about things to each other and we get long pretty well.

I never told her my last name. Never.

She started dating some guy and he gets jealous when her and I text, so she put my name in her phone and email as a woman's name (so he wouldn't get jealous), with a last name that I shan't reveal. However, the last name she chose to use is MY ACTUAL LAST NAME.

I never told her my last name. Never. I have a very uncommon last name.

I asked her why she chose that name, and she told me that she had a childhood friend with that name.

Suffice to say, I was more than a bit freaked out by that "coincidence".

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I had a massive spiritual awakening that had a major impact on my life.

Most of it faded away in a months time sadly, I tried to work on improving it through meditation and reading, but I guess I'm not that ready after all... Wish the feeling would come back, it was amazing and I miss it

edit on 4/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How else would it happen if people didn't choose for it to happen?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

Yeah I see it too... Films with either awakening or other titles like it... Popped up from everywhere... In games as well.... It is an reflection of the grid that we are all connected through. Even Katy Perry is singing about it hah. I guess some try and take the meaning out of the word... Like that movie anonymous which I think served as something people would think of when hearing the word anonymous instead of the hacker group... maybe bad example.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The wish for ascension is bigger in people that don't like life.

If you start loving life you don't need salvation.

You want of here? People used to kill themselves to escape and return to the spirit world but we come here to live and learn, and its important to learn how to be happy here rather then wishing for ascension.

But i believe it either, but i don't really care if it happens or not (i try not to care). I focus on feeling good everyday.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Most of it faded away in a months time sadly, I tried to work on improving it through meditation and reading, but I guess I'm not that ready after all... Wish the feeling would come back, it was amazing and I miss it

Same here bro.... I was like floating around all high on love about a year ago.... The feeling was amazing but somehow it disappeared and haven't truly come back since that day,,,, Jim Carrey talks about it in this clip..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just dont become to obsessed with this latest fad of newage garbage.

There are alot of people betting all their money on this... and when they lose.. suicide will be the end result.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Spiritual awakening... what is that? Revelations about life and how to be happy? For me these are the spiritual awakening that matter. Going to the sky, feeling ecastasy, staying in the white light for a while.... thats great, but life on earth goes on.... There are lessons to be learned, challenges to be lived, goals to be conqueed, emotions to be managed...

Its so much more than the joy of the white light, up there beyond the clouds....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
The wish for ascension is bigger in people that don't like life.

If you start loving life you don't need salvation.

You want of here? People used to kill themselves to escape and return to the spirit world but we come here to live and learn, and its important to learn how to be happy here rather then wishing for ascension.

But i believe it either, but i don't really care if it happens or not (i try not to care). I focus on feeling good everyday.

I LOVE life but I long for ascension, why? Because as much as I want to be happy in this dimension, I can't, or at least not always. There are bills to pay, only to be paid by getting a phony diploma that teaches you nothing (yes, where I live that is most definitely the case, want a diploma? Here, memorize these books and fill in this exam, here, enjoy your diploma!), or by doing a #ty job every single day of your life. The in-between has been eliminated by property tax and what not, self-sufficient living has become nearly impossible without combining it with a job you hate, and thus, my needs (to live like a natural being) are not satisfied.

I'm certain this is NOT the way man was intended to become, there is too much beauty to explore out there for us to be sitting in a cubicle every goddamn day of our lives. I hate the 9 to 5 mentality, and people that live more relaxed lives, as was intended imo, are blamed for being lazy and responsible for their own problems (Greece, Italy, Spain,... all countries where people still take the time to live (or rather took, now that they got ruined by the EU crisis they got wrongfully blamed for) ). We've been guided in this direction, to become so addicted to work because we need the money to fulfill our consumerist needs, meanwhile, people like me, who don't give a rats ass about all that garbage, are forced to join the ranks only to get by every month... I don't need a freaking iphone or a big plasma tv, I want to relax and enjoy every God given day of my life without having to worry about what is going to pay my bills at the end of the month...

THAT is why I long for ascension, I've had it with this garbage, I'm being forced to live in a way NOT intended by nature, because otherwise I simply wouldn't survive... There is no place on earth where you can truly be free anymore, it's the same everywhere you go, the game is rigged and it's blatantly obvious, sadly... And I'm not keen on becoming a bum that everyone looks down on, although people already do look down on me for repelling everything they've grown accustomed to (WHAT? YOU'RE NOT ON FACEBOOK? WTF???? AND OMG YOU DON'T WEAR NEW CLOTHES EVERY DAY? OMAGAWD!) Yeah sorry about that, I wear my clothes till they're no longer wearable, it's called being normal.

I'd love to go into discussion about this subject because I don't seem to share this view with many people, at least not on the internet... Most people that are "awake" etc... are still attached to material things in a way I just can't understand. Sure, I'm posting this on a computer, but one that's had it's best time and won't be replaced till it stops booting.

Also, on a side note, I don't think offing yourself grants you a ticket to the next dimension, I've read on multiple occasions that people who tend to commit suicide, are most often stuck in a cycle that repeats itself, you're basically stuck, because every time you commit suicide, you end up here again only to commit suicide once more, until you break the cycle. (therefor; never consider suicide!!!!)

BTW; I think it might be useful for the purpose of this discussion to add that this view on life came rather quickly during the period of enlightenment (if I may call it that). Before my "awakening" I was like the people I describe, I had an iphone etc, though I was less attached to many things people are now addicted to, I was like most of them. I wouldn't leave the house without a shower (I don't smell bad btw LOL) and I cared about wearing different clothes now and then, for example, but when it suddenly hits you that you're acting like a retard just because society tells you that's how you're supposed to be, it all vanishes into thin air. Why the f*ck should I care that my hair is not washed every single day? Or that I walk around in a novelty t-shirt every week? It's one of the most important things I learned during my brief period of enlightenment, sadly, I also feel it's nothing that's going to help me forward, there are enough people out there that feel like me, but in the end, it applies to nothing but yourself, and it doesn't help me forward much at all. I enjoy life more, I worry significantly less about the trivial things in life and my stress levels are at record-lows, but that doesn't change a thing about the first paragraph...)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I too have realized this as "I have been faling awake." I think once you are placed into the path then the references and correlations seem to be everywhere.

OFF TOPIC - Wind walker - could you expand on your comment maybe on another thread or direct me to a thread where you speak about "unlocking" one's potential.

edit on 4-7-2012 by mcsandy because: typos

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoneyIsWorthless

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Same here bro.... I was like floating around all high on love about a year ago.... The feeling was amazing but somehow it disappeared and haven't truly come back since that day,,,, Jim Carrey talks about it in this clip..

There's another clip where Jim Carrey talks about how people get all excited for the superbowl, and he said 'I know watching it is fun, but I am the superbowl, and the energy coming from it is amazing,' and talked about how he was all the various people involved in the superbowl. This showed me that he had genuine experience with this sort of thing, as I have been in that state of 'being everything' and he talked about it very candidly there.
edit on 4-7-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I still think that people need to be happy everyday, love life on planet earth as it is, a planet where people do bad and people do good, a planet of free will.
If you love this here why would you want to ascend, ascension will probably be there for you when you finally start loving and understanding life on this planet, and people on this planet, then, when you accomplish this, maybe you are ready to leave it in ascension...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney

There's another clip where Jim Carrey talks about how people get all excited for the superbowl, and he said 'I know watching it is fun, but I am the superbowl, and the energy coming from it is amazing,' and talked about how he was all the various people involved in the superbowl. This showed me that he had genuine experience with this sort of thing, as I have been in that state of 'being everything' and he talked about it very candidly there.
edit on 4-7-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

Do you think you can find this clip? Would like to see it. Well he is true in what he says.. Just as you are him and everything else he is talking about... you are also all the bad things which people tend to forget. One have to accept that and it is kind of hard to do... for most.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
To be honest this is the first and only place ive read about this "new age crap", good ol ATS.

I know little about this ascension stuff and im very doubtful but ill keep an open mind.

Okay, so if everyone awakened all at once, how would any of us know we've awakened at all? How could we tell we've ascended? and about dec, 21 2012 is that the day we find out if theres something to this awakening? If nothing happens then what???

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow... ThisIsNotReality has already started to move into ascention and is far ahead of the rest of you in realizing what is not right about this world.

People start waking up to reality when they have a crisis like the electricity isn't working and there's no water since there's no electricity.

I'm pretty sure ascention is just right around the corner for many people.
edit on 4-7-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
we will evolve faster after 21st December but it wont be noticeable

meditate and be at peace to get the most out of it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join