It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real ID & that Little Gold Star on Your Driver’s License

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
If they did not do a biometric scan of your face, you do not have a chipped card

That's not true. The police can wait for you to get pulled over and do it without you even knowing. It's called MORIS
www.alternet.org...

Ever notice a cop with an extra-thick cellphone? It's not just impact resistant.

The next time you get pulled over, watch for a blocky, black gadget attached to the officer's iPhone. That's the MORIS device, one of many mobile fingerprint and biometric scanners proliferating in police departments around the country. MORIS is designed to ascertain identity and dig up an unsavory past, but that's not all: the device can also gather iris scans, fingerprints, and photos searchable with face recognition technology.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Monitors Along The Highways That Tracks You And Your Car Text

You have seen the cameras that can photograph you as you pass and provide police information that can be used to convict you in a criminal case . Face recognition systems can pick you out in a crowd or going down a highway . But have you ever checked the non-camera devices that can track those chips whether its in your pocket or phone or incorporated in your vehicle electronics.Black boxes in our cars have been subpoenaed by a court of law and actually testify against you in an accident investigation . Blue Tooth communicates without your consent and betrays your location . But what of spying on you while your not making a phone call . How do we know that our phone can not transmit our conversations at any time when prompted by whom ever ?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

If they did not do a biometric scan of your face, you do not have a chipped card

That's not true. The police can wait for you to get pulled over and do it without you even knowing. It's called MORIS
www.alternet.org...

Ever notice a cop with an extra-thick cellphone? It's not just impact resistant.

The next time you get pulled over, watch for a blocky, black gadget attached to the officer's iPhone. That's the MORIS device, one of many mobile fingerprint and biometric scanners proliferating in police departments around the country. MORIS is designed to ascertain identity and dig up an unsavory past, but that's not all: the device can also gather iris scans, fingerprints, and photos searchable with face recognition technology.

Thanks for the link to the article on Biometric Scanning. Worth reading. Scary stuff -- so invasive.
Good to know.

What you're saying is that Biometric Scans can be done at any time by the Police or Surveillance.

But I stand by my statement: If the DMV did not do a biometric scan of your face, you do not have a chipped card.

PS I tried to copy that alternet.org article, "Why Is the Government Collecting Your Biometric Data?" but it's booby-trapped. It crashes the system -- I've tried it twice.

edit on 4-7-2012 by AuranVector because: to add PS

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Monitors Along The Highways That Tracks You And Your Car Text

You have seen the cameras that can photograph you as you pass and provide police information that can be used to convict you in a criminal case . Face recognition systems can pick you out in a crowd or going down a highway . But have you ever checked the non-camera devices that can track those chips whether its in your pocket or phone or incorporated in your vehicle electronics.Black boxes in our cars have been subpoenaed by a court of law and actually testify against you in an accident investigation . Blue Tooth communicates without your consent and betrays your location . But what of spying on you while your not making a phone call . How do we know that our phone can not transmit our conversations at any time when prompted by whom ever ?

Yes, all of this technology is getting more & more invasive. I do NOT trust the authorities to be honest with the public about just how invasive this technology really is.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by AuranVector

That is something, that is most likely they will resort to the mark of the beast, because we will be like cattle anyhow. But this will solve the problem, first off hold up your hand both hands when the SS officer approaches you.

With you hand or hand up, they will instantly know that you hold the mark, the request of papers would be secondary, and almost unnecessary with RFID chip reader on hand.

Why would the mark be placed on forehead or head, because the person had no arm or arms. But then again upon approach by SS Officer, he would see by you mark that you we indeed compliant and you would be allowed to pass, without be stopped for further evaluation.

This is all Bha, bah, bah, sheep poop. beaah beaah baaadddd.

Oh Well Heil Hitler

Most people would consider your vision to be too extreme. I don't.

It's coming (maybe not exactly as you envisioned) and it's coming sooner than most expected.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Putting the star on your drivers license is SOOO much easier than making everyone sew them onto our clothing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthuluPrime
Putting the star on your drivers license is SOOO much easier than making everyone sew them onto our clothing.

Next they will be implanting the Verichip in your hand and you will not need to carry money or identification . When scanned they can transact your business . Some RFID readers have a long range .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

the chips dont store personal information on them and are used primarily for trips into canada. i could care less about this chip as long as we dont venture into trying to place this crap under a persons skin. this is nothing new, cell phones, credit cards all have the ability to track ur location and already do.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by surfnow

Seduction always leads to things that you don't want to do . That is the plan . Ease you into it .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Has this affected the use of your credit card?

No, other than not being able to use it at those tap-to-pay terminals. Swiping the card still works 100%.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Stick it in the micro wave for about 15-20 seconds and fry the chip.. times may very :p

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

People it's only starting .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I saw technology when I was 22 that did not show up in mainstream until I was in my 30's...Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What's the "official story" for the gold stars?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Or a hole punch.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by Bedlam

I saw technology when I was 22 that did not show up in mainstream until I was in my 30's...Just sayin.

I know what's in an EDL, and design that sort of thing for money.

No RFID will ever need a GPS, because the interrogator's right there.

EDL's use e-field design, so they can be read at a reasonable distance, say 10-30 feet. But there's nothing on there except a UID.

Oh, then too some of the stuff not showing up in the mainstream yet we did the design work for.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

damit!!! got mine renewed in march in florida. and there's the gold star.

it's hidden in a gold background with a hologram right on top of it.

www.flhsmv.gov...

edit on 4-7-2012 by amtarcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You know you can smash an RFID chip quite easily with a hammer or other blunt object, right?

Its not like your drivers license is a credit/debit card that needs the chip to function in any way.

Flatten that sucker, if anyone says anything, you sat on your wallet to hard.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Wizrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Whats with all the " how to destroy/circumvent the chip" talk ? You don't want the card with the gold star. DON'T TAKE THE DAMN CARD!
You cannot comply and resist at the same time! To the ones crying about restricted travel and whatever else not having the card cuts you off from ... its called a sacrifice, and if your not willing to make make the sacrifices necessary to show TPTB that your not going to accept there tyrannical rule then what the hell are you doing here bitching about it in the first place? Take the card or refuse to take the card there is no middle ground.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

It says in lieu of a passport, not that you NEED one to get through, that's to OP also because I'm horrible with quoting.

Microwave sounds like a good idea to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join