It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Global Coup is Underway

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DovahPrettyKeen
I created an account just to reply to this thread.
I'm pretty young (twenties) and don't know much about how government/banks work.
I've been looking into things like this for months and would love to know more, but here is my big question.

How can I help stop this?

Seriously.
I feel like I should be doing something. Anything, really.
How can I, as a normal honest person, help stop this abomination of power that wants to control the world?

Do I wave fire at it?
Is there a plot device I missed?
No, but seriously.

First the Fed reserve banks are PRIVATLY OWNED banks and as you see has complete rule over us . The people who owns the world banks are the New World Order Elite we call Banksters . You can read all about the start of this problem by searching < the Timeline of the Rothschilds > They began it .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

]reply to post by BeWise

Money is not the problem , greed is the problem .

Specifically the Rothschild greed . They will do away with fiscal money and replace it totally with E-money that they can control access to . This alone will make you subservient to them .No one wants to believe it but this is the implementation of the biblical Mark of the Beast 666 system . This was prophesied in Revelations chapter 13 verses 16 & 17 . It's worth a read !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Revolution9,

Why even call yourself that if you do not even believe in it.

How will the end of money bring about tyrrany? Surely it is not Wise to acquire money any way you can. The ones with the most of it do not care for others. You are so afraid of the day that money will no longer be of any use.

A true civilization does not need any money. Money is the trap and the very tool of control. We are all slaves to it. We all work simply to acquire this fiat paper and give it value and say this piece is $1 and this other note is $100.

You see I am a Native American and my people have seen what the concept of money has done to our land. We lived for thousands of years with the use of any money. When the Europeans came to this land they brought their concepts of private property and money. To our people the idea of private property is a mental illness for how can you sell and own the water we breathe? How can you sell and own the waters in the rivers which reach the oceans? How can you sell and own the trees, plants, animals, of this world?

It is freely provided by our mother earth. This website used to be so much better about 6 years ago but now it is full of misinformation. Its only goal to confuse and divide.

Revolution9, if you think money is the answer then why is our world in the shape it is. Tyranny, corruption, greed, starvation, poverty, Wars, murder of entire countries and populations.

I would assume you are a big Monsanto fan and agree to them patenting seeds and food.

These very ideas almost wiped out my entire people but guess what? We are still here and we are on the rise?

The torture of ourl and and people has not broken our spirits, and each day we grow stronger and stronger and the stage is set for the implosion of the western world that you so uphold as the only solution.

The concept of money is by far the greatest divide and conquer tactic used in the world for it give people their elite status because they care of nothing else than too have it. And will do anything for it. This is why we see the plundering of nations and humans.

So tell me, why do you fear harmony, compassion, unity, and love because when the fall of money arrives it will be these very things which will come to rise.

Harmony, compassion, unity, and love are the most ancient ideas and now will be coming back to this world. This is what the cabal fear most, when humanity comes together in love and compassion to unite with one voice, then we will see the end of all tyranny.

So tell me, what is your solution? More of the same old.

BeWise

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

Our tribes had our own bloody wars long before the white man came over here en-masse. The only real difference is the weapons used. Guns and bombs made war a whole new animal.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It is to late.
we are lost, we are fools.
only 10% know whats happening.
the others are total blind.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just hope i can still play my world for Warcraft when this happens cuz if not then HELL will BE LET LOOSE

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Greed is merely the direct result of money. The concept of money fiat, gold, precious metals, e currency, all off it is the problem.

The Rothschilds are merely the bankers for the Vatican. The Vatican have created the 3 unholy trinity, The Vatican City as the spiritual deceiver, The City of London, known as the City, which is the center of financial tyranny, and Washington D.C, which is the police mechanism of the world to fight all wars.

The bible scripture you quoted is their script. Especially the book of revelations. Since our minds and consciousness create reality, this is how they use our minds against humanity. Come up with some blatant religious text, have millions of people believe it as the word of God and prophesy, then of course it will manifest into reality. That is one of the greatest secrets, which is why we all must take back our divine power of creation which stems through our consciousness. People kill over beliefs but ideas are something that can remain open and discussed. This is why we should have ideas not beliefs.

All true scripture is written in the hearts and minds of those willing to search for truth.

This world of illusion teaches humans to search for truths externally. We look on the internet, in books, religious texts, you name it but it is all outside ourselves.

This is why we are bombarded with entertainment, movies, sports, etc, so we are distracted from calming our minds and hearts and really searching for truth.

The book of revelations has been debated to be plagiarized from stories from someone known as the sybil.

Money is the main problem and the solutions to this world are very obvious, do away with all forms of money and those who thought they controlled it, i.e. the cabal, will have no power.

Why does it scare humanity the idea of living with no money. Our mother earth provides everything for us freely. Yes we do have to work at it, but your fruits and labor should not be givin to you with paper.

Technology exist to make us all free but these very technologies will wipe out the concept of money which is why they have not been implemented into society.

Money is the very concept which holds back humanity and the problems of this earth will only end once we understand this.

It is not a hard concept but humans seem so afraid of change, why, when change is the greatest manifestation of our consciousness.

We must all take our minds back from the matrix and the system will starve and collapse on itself.

What other solution is there. Without money then humanity will be able to flourish as the spiritual beings we are and finally we will understand that we are truly divine and are co-creators of reality.

Stop letting the cabal take over your minds and then we will truly be free. They take over your minds when you believe the only solution to the worlds problems is financial and monetary changes.

True freedom will only be achieve once we all understand that money is the very tool of control. The true divide and conquer tactic used to enslave humanity.

BeWise

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...
JFK was the only one that ran this country with good old Mob values, he wanted americans to work hard and keep his money in america,,,,, our puppets we have working for us now couldnt change thangs if they wanted to ,they wouldnt want to endup worm food.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It has been under way for a long time now.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...
JFK was the only one that ran this country with good old Mob values, he wanted americans to work hard and keep his money in america,,,,, our puppets we have working for us now couldnt change thangs if they wanted to ,they wouldnt want to endup worm food.....

When JFK went against the Fed Reserve/ NWO his fate was sealed .Then was the Global Coup exposed but none could see !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

OK, Wide Awake news. I never heard of it. Is this guy the real deal or just some dude? I'm asking 'cuz I dunno. Interesting vid though.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO AND THIS INFORMATION FAR AND WIDE!!!!!!!
edit on 3-7-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

NO!

DO NOT THIS IS PROPAGANDA FROM A PROPAGANDIZER with problems.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveandLightandRainbows

NO!

Love Lights andRainbows you are delusional . This world is run already by bankers but now they are going to own the world by controlling totally the money and who uses it . This ain't LA LA Land we are talking about . The NWO is a Bankster creation . You better wake up .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

need to rise like lions and take over!

time for that was right after 9/11. but sheeple don't listen.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Originally posted by LoveandLightandRainbows

NO!

Love Lights andRainbows you are delusional . This world is run already by bankers but now they are going to own the world by controlling totally the money and who uses it . This ain't LA LA Land we are talking about . The NWO is a Bankster creation . You better wake up .

SIMONPETER NEVER EVER BRING YOUR BOLD STROKES TO MY EYES AGAIN.[/B]

MODS!!!!!!!
edit on 4-7-2012 by LoveandLightandRainbows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveandLightandRainbows

Truth is truth !. Sometimes it hurts .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You have to recognise that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence. To be a Christian is to live dangerously, honestly, freely - to step in the name of love as if you may land on nothing, yet to keep on stepping because the something that sustains you no empire can give you and no empire can take away.

FOLLOW NOT!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveandLightandRainbows

Well you have opened another avenue of thought that you should be familiar with . The 10 kings that have received no kingdoms as of yet give their power to the one . Revelations 17 verse12, 13 , 14 . There has to be a One World Government to issue a One World Money , and this is what is transpiring as we speak .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

BLASPHEMER!!!!!]/b]

Of course, with this gift comes responsibility, and it goes without saying that humor isn’t meant to exclude or make fun at another’s expense. It’s obvious when this happens – when things just don’t sit well or feel right, and another person or group is made separate. We know in our hearts that we must strive to use humor with reverence, and to be compassionate to others, even when we disagree with them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
This is not the full wording of article 32 because I read the PDF but can't copy it on my iPhone

[Article 32, paragraph 4]: "The property, funding and assets of the ESM shall . . . be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation, or any other form of seizure, taking or foreclosure by executive, judicial, administrative or legislative action."

The whole ESM is in PDF for those looking to read it for themselves.

This looks like the law makers making laws to be imune to mistakes they make. Pretty straight forward, a blank check to do as this wish

Google: ESM
Gone
edit on 3-7-2012 by Mrgone because: Spelling

The private central bankers have been running the conspiracy for a long time. They have direct access to the printing press since they are above government and lend money to the commercial banks and governments.

People are their slaves. Government gets paid-off in full and so does media. THAT is why they manage to sweep all their dirty little secrets under the carpet and people are totally ignorant. Would people turn against the billionare/trillionare tycoons knowing full well they would be biting the hand that feeds them even if the bankers are known satanists? Think not!

The initiall inertia is huge but sooner or later we need to reverse the table on them and I think it will happen. Patience and persistance will win us this fight because we are billions and they are a few thousand at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join