It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready another "Supposed" Shocking Obama Birth Certificate News Coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, what can I say, I'll give these dudes credit for determination. Now I'm not going to say they keep beating a dead snake here, even if there was something to this, TPTB would do e everything in their power, and have to stop it from being properly investigated.. I take this type of news with a grain of salt, since there's been so many attempts now and nothing sticks. But it made Drudge Report.

So, what you all think here on ATS possible its true or just another failed effort. For sure the MSM won't touch it.

Paul Johnson

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse are set to unleash “shocking” revelations about Barack Obama’s birth certificate at a press conference later this month, information described as “breathtaking” by lead investigator Mike Zullo.

edit on 3-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The global economic collapse is the most priority

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anyone ever notice how all of these 'shocking' revelations are scheduled a month in advance... for what, press coverage?

I say **** or get off the pot, either you have something legitimate, or you don't. Tired of always waiting to hear 'news'; like this whole Higgs Boson bit. If you know what you have, don't sit on it, RELEASE IT!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Yawn....
Much ado about nothing imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I can't believe you people still believe or care about anything "Sheriff Joe" has to say. All he wants is publicity to make him more money off book sales.

He is a criminal anyway, he stole taxpayer money and has been ruled against multiple times for unconstitutional jail conditions. He is a hypocrite if he tries to call Obama unconstitutional because he himself has actually be ruled against MULTIPLE times.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Anyone ever notice how all of these 'shocking' revelations are scheduled a month in advance... for what, press coverage?

I say **** or get off the pot, either you have something legitimate, or you don't. Tired of always waiting to hear 'news'; like this whole Higgs Boson bit. If you know what you have, don't sit on it, RELEASE IT!!!

I find the (wait and see) information annoying too. More news on President Obama's birth. I am so over the birth stuff regarding our President. He was born...he is President...nothing will come of all of this...over and out.

edit on 3-7-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is this shocking report circling the Kremlin yet? I refuse to believe it until it does.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Must be running low on cash.....Again....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh come on! Get over this news.

People keep coming up with the malarkey and the government etc. just shuns it.

Get over it, move on and whatever else.

The next person to post something about a Birth Certificate ... Should get his/her birth certificate authenticated by all on ATS.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If this is a new BC saying Obama is born in Kenya, I'm going to call fake. Because Hawaii was not about to cooperate with him.

And besides, I wouldn't believe anything the Sheriff says anyway.

The only reason why he's doing this is because the Feds are investigating him and he's trying to pressure them into ending their investigation.

But you know what, if he forces the issue, it could heavily backfire on him and he could get into a lot of legal trouble.

One can only dream that Arpaio brings the smack down on himself.

edit on 3-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It's absolute nonsense. I have a lot of issues with President Obama, mainly his foreign policy and the fact that I believe all leaders are handpicked, but with the Republicans, it's like they throw everything at a wall, even stuff that conflicts with other things, and hope something sticks.

A shocking revelation? Kind of like the last time the racist Joe Arpaio did that? What was it then? That they thought his birth certificate was a forgery.

Sorry, but I won't be holding my breath for anything amazing coming from that waste of air.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
this was recommended to
me by a family member ...
this is just the trailer, although
I'm sure the whole version is available some where online

I myself have not read the
the book or seen the Docu....but the preview presents
angles i was not yet familiar with ...

edit on 7/3/2012 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There's nothing shocking left about this President.....if what he's done and hasn't done, doesn't shock us by now...nothing will.

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
this was recommended to
me by a family member ...
this is just the trailer, although
I'm sure the whole version is available some where online

I myself have not read the
the book or seen the Docu....but the preview presents
angles i was not yet familiar with ...

edit on 7/3/2012 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

This story looks more promising.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

It's absolute nonsense. I have a lot of issues with President Obama, mainly his foreign policy and the fact that I believe all leaders are handpicked, but with the Republicans, it's like they throw everything at a wall, even stuff that conflicts with other things, and hope something sticks.

A shocking revelation? Kind of like the last time the racist Joe Arpaio did that? What was it then? That they thought his birth certificate was a forgery.

Sorry, but I won't be holding my breath for anything amazing coming from that waste of air.

I'm as democrat as they come, but I honestly wouldnt pin this specific thing on republicans as a whole. Many of them have been smart enough to distance themselves from the BC issue now.

This one is all on Arpaio. I dont believe that Arpaio really thinks Obama was born overseas. I think he is using this whole BC issue as a bumper for two very specific reasons - 1) publicity for personal financial gain and 2) as a way to draw attention away from his own personal legal issues.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And furthermore, because Hawaii was not about to cooperate with him, I'd have to question the means he got a hold of that certificate in the first place. If he was a true law enforcement officer, he should respect a state's rights to refuse his requests and not force the issue. That he would do something like this should show how shady he really is.

But I'm sure that wouldn't matter to his supporters.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Im all a-flutter with anticipation. Im gonna faint.. someone get the smelling salts.
DOnt we think any shocking revelation is a little late on the ball?? As in he should have been vetted harder before he was elected?

I figure he will be elected anyway. I dont like him OR Romney.. so Im screwed either way.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I agree with you, Obama's going to be re-elected,(no matter what) but I'm not entranced with Romney either, so we're both screwed, but old Joe there, is as far out as they come (Why do they keep him on the job anyway?.
I wouldn't advocate holding my breath either, if there's any truth to this it won't come out maybe 50 or 75 years from now.

Must've been a slow news day for them to try to start with this again..

edit on 3-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 3-7-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I live in Arizona. We love Sheriff Joe. The crime rate out here (except for the porous borders) has gone waaaaay down with him as sheriff. He is not a stupid man, so, if he's saying he's got something big to show us...he does....Let's see what he tells us...(we'll have to search because the MSN won't tell us....) I just read an article in "Pravda", the Russian news, and they speak of our "illegal president" as a matter of fact....You can not only get the impressions Russians have of us, but, you can get the news about the WAR, there, too. (the war with Syria and Iran)....so...go get em, Joe....let's see the truth, before it's too late!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

wrong, grasshopper.....if he didn't have anything huge, he'd be laughed off the planet....let's see what he says, first...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join