It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready another "Supposed" Shocking Obama Birth Certificate News Coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

It is in "Pravda", the Russian news....read it and weep...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have feeling that these people who love to beat the birth certificate issue will continue to do so until the very last day Obama is in office. Then I bet they will continue it for years to come after that to try and have Obama's name stricken from the Presidential records all together.

These people need to stop this ridiculous nonsense about the birth certificate already...IT'S BEEN PROVEN REAL ALREADY MANY TIMES OVER.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by 1loserel2

I live in Arizona. We love Sheriff Joe. The crime rate out here (except for the porous borders) has gone waaaaay down with him as sheriff. He is not a stupid man, so, if he's saying he's got something big to show us...he does....Let's see what he tells us...(we'll have to search because the MSN won't tell us....) I just read an article in "Pravda", the Russian news, and they speak of our "illegal president" as a matter of fact....You can not only get the impressions Russians have of us, but, you can get the news about the WAR, there, too. (the war with Syria and Iran)....so...go get em, Joe....let's see the truth, before it's too late!

Do you realize that the rest of the country thinks Arizona has become the absolutely dumbest state in the Union? Congratulations, defeating West Virginia and the entire South could not have been easy.

It's a special honor, isn't it? And I do mean special, as in, we love you and will do our best to help you have normal lives. Now climb up on the funny bus and go to school.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Actually, no, only liberals think Arizona is the dumbest state in the land because of its anti illegal immigration views. Liberals want that Hispanic vote so of course they're going to berate Arizona any way they can while giving California a free pass for implementing anti illegal immigration laws of its own.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Actually, no, only liberals think Arizona is the dumbest state in the land because of its anti illegal immigration views. Liberals want that Hispanic vote so of course they're going to berate Arizona any way they can while giving California a free pass for implementing anti illegal immigration laws of its own.

I dont think Arizona as a state is completely dumb. I only *facepalm because of those that have voted Arpaio into office multiple times. THOSE people need a reality check.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I can't disagree with that. Arpaio certainly pulled one over their heads. It's too bad no matter what he does they'll always support him no matter what crime because it's all about getting obama and those brown people.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
All I know is that it's hilarious how many ATS members ridicule this particular conspiracy and anyone who buys in to it, yet this site has a special forum just for 9/11 conspiracy theories that have been going on for more than a decade despite being totally and utterly debunked. I guess it's different when the conspiracy is about a Democrat eh?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

I don't know about Arizona being the stupidest State, because Florida has got to be a tough act to follow.
I just read about a story of a man that can not be charged for having sex with a dog because of a Florida law!....I mean bestiality must be legal in Florida....BARF!!!!

Arizona and Florida neck and neck for that title.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If this is a new BC saying Obama is born in Kenya, I'm going to call fake. Because Hawaii was not about to cooperate with him.

And besides, I wouldn't believe anything the Sheriff says anyway.

The only reason why he's doing this is because the Feds are investigating him and he's trying to pressure them into ending their investigation.

But you know what, if he forces the issue, it could heavily backfire on him and he could get into a lot of legal trouble.

One can only dream that Arpaio brings the smack down on himself.

edit on 3-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

This doesn't make a lick of sense. Not one.

Lets presume the BC was real, like the WH says.... How would Arpaio be able to pressure them in any way that would make them stand down?

Arpaio is getting investigated for pursuing this... By pursuing it harder, he can only increase the intensity of their investigation on him.

Arpaio either is genuinely on to something, or genuinely believes he's on to something. For the feds to take interest in him is showing that there is some merit in what he's doing......

So he says it's fake, it's nothing a million other people didn't already say, so why investigate him? Could it be they want to monitor his investigation? If this is the case, what possible interest would they have in him if it WASN'T true?

I'm not saying one way or the other, I'm just pointing out what logic dictates.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

If this is a new BC saying Obama is born in Kenya, I'm going to call fake. Because Hawaii was not about to cooperate with him.

The only reason why he's doing this is because the Feds are investigating him and he's trying to pressure them into ending their investigation.

But you know what, if he forces the issue, it could heavily backfire on him and he could get into a lot of legal trouble.

Lets presume the BC was real, like the WH says.... How would Arpaio be able to pressure them in any way that would make them stand down?

Arpaio is getting investigated for pursuing this... By pursuing it harder, he can only increase the intensity of their investigation on him.

Arpaio either is genuinely on to something, or genuinely believes he's on to something. For the feds to take interest in him is showing that there is some merit in what he's doing......

So he says it's fake, it's nothing a million other people didn't already say, so why investigate him? Could it be they want to monitor his investigation? If this is the case, what possible interest would they have in him if it WASN'T true?

The feds have been showing interest in him since long before anything came up with Obama. His issues with the federal government stem from him being a thief, a liar, an abuser power, and a violator of civil rights. This is not speculation, this is documented fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

The feds have been showing interest in him since long before anything came up with Obama. His issues with the federal government stem from him being a thief, a liar, an abuser power, and a violator of civil rights. This is not speculation, this is documented fact.

If true, where are the court convictions where he has been tried and convicted of these assertions of documented fact? As far as I know, there hasn't even been any actual charges filed; only investigations and claims. Please provide me the link(s) where the above is stated as documented fact. Otherwise, with such bold unsubstantiated claims, I must believe you to be making things up or at best exaggerating reality.

Now, I'm no supporter of the Sheriff. Fact is, we won't know until we've had a chance to look at all of the evidence. But one thing is certainly clear, the DOJ acted stupidly.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap

Originally posted by flyswatter

If true, where are the court convictions where he has been tried and convicted of these assertions of documented fact? As far as I know, there hasn't even been any actual charges filed; only investigations and claims. Please provide me the link(s) where the above is stated as documented fact. Otherwise, with such bold unsubstantiated claims, I must believe you to be making things up or at best exaggerating reality.

Now, I'm no supporter of the Sheriff. Fact is, we won't know until we've had a chance to look at all of the evidence. But one thing is certainly clear, the DOJ acted stupidly.

I did not feel a need to link a source for each item because his issues with the DOJ are very well known and recognized. They have been mentioned both on this thread and countless others on ATS.

I do not necessarily use Wikipedia as the source for factual information, but the Joe Arpaio page on there does have a pretty decent rundown. You will see some of the charges, judgements, allegations, etc, etc. To get deep into the specifics for each of them, you can research further in other places, but this at least gives you a "starting point" on what to look for:
en.wikipedia.org...

The DOJ acting on him based on the Obama stuff is a completely separate issue, and should be treated as such.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

How do you think they make up these phony both certificates??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Actually if you look at the one statistic that can't be fudged, violent crimes, Maricopa County has gone up. Between the years of 2002 and 2010 violent crimes we up 58%. If you actually look at the statistics it becomes quite clear how Joe and his cronies are juking them. For example, in 2010 there were 334 murders in Maricopa County. There were only two robberies. Do you really believe that? 334 murders but only two robberies? Do you know what the difference is? A robbery or other crime can go without being reported. Especially in a county where 34% of the population is Hispanic and the sheriff's department has shown a clear prejudice against those of Hispanic descent. A murder is not going to go unreported however.

We can then also look at the clearance rate for crimes in Maricopa County. In 2009 Nightline directly contacted the MCSO to ask them for the percentage of cases they clear by arrest. Their answer was 15%. Only 15% of all crimes end with an arrest. In comparison the national average is around 33%. Among those cases that were closed without any kind of arrest were three child rapes. One was closed before DNA analysis was even finished. Another was closed because the child's mother didn't want to pursue an investigation. The third one, get this, was closed because a suspect didn't want to come in for questioning.

I also hope you don't consider Pravda to be some voice of truth. At best they're a tabloid at worst they're propagandist. They were the official paper of the Community Party of the Russian Federation during the Soviet Union. In 1997 they once again regained that honor. Unless of course we're talking Pravda Online who fully embrace their reputation of being nationalistic and sensationalistic. In short neither is exactly credible and have their own agendas. I can't count the number of Pravda articles that have turned up on here that were quickly exposed as hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
He was born in Iran ? ... that would be awkward

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This explains Obamas birth certficate pretty well,which could be considered forgery.

ktar.com...

www.mcso.org...
edit on 18-7-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Sheriff Arpaio says this evidence means it is undoubtfully fraudulent.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Jobeycool because: Type errors corrected

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1loserel2

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse are set to unleash “shocking” revelations about Barack Obama’s birth certificate at a press conference later this month, information described as “breathtaking” by lead investigator Mike Zullo.

They finally get around to once again talking about giving a press conference to claim Obama's BC is forged ( a BC they have never actually examined!)

www.thepostemail.com...

ZULLO: “BEFORE JANUARY, WE’RE GOING TO REVEAL WHAT WE HAVE”

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse are set to unleash “shocking” revelations about Barack Obama’s birth certificate at a press conference later this month, information described as “breathtaking” by lead investigator Mike Zullo.

They finally get around to once again talking about giving a press conference to claim Obama's BC is forged ( a BC they have never actually examined!)

www.thepostemail.com...

Why the need to resurrect a 4 year old thread with such a non-point?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: hellobruce

www.thepostemail.com...

Why the need to resurrect a 4 year old thread with such a non-point?

Birthers are still whining about Obama's BC after 8 years(there are even some here!).... also they are 2 years late with their big press conference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join