It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I would respectfully request that you not shift your incredulity at the topics of this thread onto the OBE phenomenon. OBE's have been proven, very much so.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by vkey08

That's quite a photo. Did you take that during an OBE?

I have a very dry sense of humor I'm told.

No not an OBE... those show me a very round Earth
(and a very empty bank account wow....uh.. need to get some $$ in the pocket)

I took all of what Blocula and Unity were saying and put that into Lightwave and hit F9... I couldn't for the life of me no matter where I put the light source, get that nice pretty day/night line to hit anywhere on the planet...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you really think that, then you have no grasp of physics, calculus, and a myriad of other scientific methods.

At this point you have to be a troll.

There is no way the math we use could work for terrestrial calculations and at the same time hide the secrets you are talking about.

You're either a troll or worse.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I think it's the "or worse" part.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc is this you as you posted it on another thread ? i am sure it is just asking.

From your source not mine you posted this link originally
.s236.photobucket.com...

This is no joke to the thread bearer itself it is something he posted himself originally
So bloc i must say your features are as big as that mountain you got some chops
on yer my boy and your grin seems to add up when must be laughing at us .

How long ago was that taken since you originally posted it ?
Can you explain the horizon.
edit on 3-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Lmao looking at him would explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

You know, come to think of it he sort of has that Jared Loughner look on his face

He used to post insane stuff on ATS too. That is before he went on a shooting spree...

link   
reply to post by warpig221

Bloc you posted this link originally remember bud, but moving on tell me how there is an horizon explain mate please.And warpig yes there seems to be a striking resemblence between the two.

edit on 3-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

link   
My pleasure, Bloc! Seems more folks interested in throwing stones than participating in meaningful dialectic...

HollowEarth/Eternal Ice was pretty popular in late 19th century--even if it was considered pseudo science by many....and if true, then the sun is a lot smaller and closer than we've been led to believe.

Science also taught that oil comes from dead dinosaurs....anybody still believe that?

Unfortunately, Copernicus, Ptolemy and even Newton were considered crazy before their theories were accepted by the science gangs.....Check out "Structures of Scientific Revolutions" for more on how the science community reacts to alternative theories...

Was the non-fiction book you read titled Morning of the Magicians by any chance?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zoyd23
My pleasure, Bloc! Seems more folks interested in throwing stones than participating in meaningful dialectic..

Mate where you been for the last 30 pages i have spent two nights posting without sleep
intellectually explaining to the guy as has others.

Just saying there..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

Zoyd: many of us have explained over and over again (heck I even used pretty pictures and renders and contrast enhancement) to show why he was not thinking clearly and what did I get in return? Song lyrics....

Sorry dude, but when that starts happening, nerves start fraying.. and well it's 28 days later...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

Seems more folks interested in throwing stones than participating in meaningful dialectic...

Like you just did? bloc is the one who refuses to "participate", he just wants to blog.

Long live blogula!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Science also taught that oil comes from dead dinosaurs....anybody still believe that?

No, science taught that oil comes from dead organisms. Not dinosaurs...
edit on 7-3-12 by warpig221 because: woops

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

My pleasure, Bloc! Seems more folks interested in throwing stones than participating in meaningful dialectic...

HollowEarth/Eternal Ice was pretty popular in late 19th century--even if it was considered pseudo science by many....and if true, then the sun is a lot smaller and closer than we've been led to believe.

Unfortunately, Copernicus, Ptolemy and even Newton were considered crazy before their theories were accepted by the science gangs.....Check out "Structures of Scientific Revolutions" for more on how the science community reacts to alternative theories...

Was the non-fiction book you read titled Morning of the Magicians by any chance?

Let's take this point by point. Blocula has no intention of engaging in a meaningful dialectic. He turns up, throws out a theory that makes no sense at all and which is physically/geologically impossible and then he refuses to accept any evidence that he is wrong. Hell, he ignores, lies about and twists evidence.

Hollow Earth is a theory that is so utterly impossible and laughable that well, people laugh at it for a reason.

Oil comes from a combination of zooplankton and algae buried under sedimentary rocks and then subjected to heat and pressure. Not sure where your line about the dead dinosaurs comes from. Go away and read a book. Big papery thing tied up with string to quote Baldrick.

Blocula's theories are laughable. See point one. There is no danger at all that he will ever be seen in the same light as Newton or Copernicus. Not unless he has the same shoe size.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I can shoot down this "projector" theory with no problem at all.

In the thousands of years we've been around, all the way from today back to the Mayans, Egyptians, Incans, and Aztecs, the sun has been in the sky. And you're proposing that an alien species somehow felt the need to install a secret projector in a mysterious cavity in order to fool everyone into thinking a giant ball of flame was spinning around the Earth? And then years later, we find we're spinning around that fire, but it's still a hologram and we just don't know it?

And not only that, but all of our space probes have been tampered with so as to make the sun look like a three dimensional intergalactic inferno, instead of virtual image?

...I give up on the human race. We've lied to ourselves for so long, even the ridiculous is preferable to reality.
edit on 3-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Hey there.

I just love the guys that want so desperately to LECTURE the OP, yet...

Post some serious 'knowledgeable' responses.

Take AfterInfinity here...

He is somehow implying that the current 'setup' is as it has always been...

When the REALITY is that the Sun attributes have been changed NUMEROUS times in recorded history.

Or...

Another threadmate exclaims the OP and this thread is a total waste of time...

Yet, he's still with us... pitching after 3X pages.

Or...

My personal favorite Denver22...

Has apparently been desperately trying to instill some kind of fear of authority into the OP.

JUST WATCH his drift... T&C, future non-anonymity laws, etc...

Denver22, brother, ya a (wannabe box-dwelling) Bobby?

I keep getting the impression that Denver22 could make the OP see the light... With enough foot-pounds.

Or...

The OP has gotta be some kind of idiot, troll, (insert continuous and unending stream of abuse here), Cuz...

Always suggesting 'remedies', 'explanations', 'solutions', etc ad nauseum...

That is if you were following the OPs rationale are from TAINTED sources.

Or...

High entertainment...

Not to mention, the OP is totally getting the best of the exchanges.

Gotta love the Skunkworks!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What i do have a grasp on is the fact that all we really know about science and astronomy is what tptb teach us and tell us to know and they have a very bad track record of lying to the mainstream public again and again...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What i do have a grasp on is the fact that all we really know about science and astronomy is what tptb teach us and tell us to know and they have a very bad track record of lying to the mainstream public again and again...

A record of lying...

Say it ain't so Joe!

How can you possibly say that Blocula?

I mean, Zaphod, the great threadkiller came in and told us that 'Scientists' know EXACTLY how far the Earth is from the Moon!

Cuz those astronauts dudes left a reflective device called something along the lines of the 'Mirror(ed) array'.

It's a great (and foolproof) technology.

You see... they bounce a special laser beam off the 'mirror array' and get a reflection, which using our precision instruments tells exactly how far the Moon is...

Tiny problem.

It seems they can only do this measurement thingie during the full moon...

And...

(drum roll please...)

the 'return' is only around 2 lumen!

You just CAN'T make stuff like this up!

edit on 3-7-2012 by golemina because: My English is real good.

edit on 3-7-2012 by golemina because: Still working on language skills.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

How about geography, is that a lie also? Seriously bloc, why can't you see that discworld is wrong, no PTB involved?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

How about geography, is that a lie also? Seriously bloc, why can't you see that discworld is wrong, no PTB involved?

Would it be TOO rude of me to point out that the standard map projects are a lie?

Hmm...?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Seriously,anyone,just go outside and look at the sun,does it really appear to be something thats actually 93,000,000 miles away? as far as i'm concerned,no way,not at all,the sun seems to be about 5 or 10,000 miles away,something like that distance anyways...

edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join