learn more

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I always do my best to widen the box, open the side of it, let the REAL LIGHT IN!

Would you care to shine a little light of truth on bloc's belief that Earth is a slightly curved convex disc? Surely you have an opinion on that don't you?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by denver22

Bloc told you to come join in the fun did he?

To be perfectly honest, he starts interesting threads. But there are things in them that seem like black op or negative information and so I always point out that its not negative and its something different.

TPTB communicate with fallen ones. So they don't remember home, and don't get it truly.

I always do my best to widen the box, open the side of it, let the REAL LIGHT IN!

You should check into my threads, they're from my journey.

This thread has the holographic sun down, and the perceptional argument down but not the Love/Light down, and that is what it needs. TRUTH.

And the real job of waking up, we have a planet to save.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Sources please, references, something that backs up anything you or Bloc says? PLEASE?

(On a side note my pretty pictures are ignored again.. oh poo)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No thanx i live in the real world.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No, you live in a box, everyone is here without their true memories and in a box, false information put out in the media and science. Though they have to reveal all things too and there are other scientific studies, that support the hologram, and the direction they really took science in the underground facilities.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No, you live in a box,

No i live in a three bedroom house chap with a lovely garden..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Posters asking for evidence of claims made in this tread are wasting space and time as this is Skunkworks.

What would be better if these claims we better explained, with a persons steps of how they came to a certain conclusion. Not just Evil Aliens and look at my amazing picture.

The OP keeps repeating claims and ideas he/she has in their head, other posters reply with logic and reason but Bloc just pushes on without even acknowledging said posts and repeats the same claim or copies a previous post of his and posts it again. These are tactics of someone trying to manipulate others thinking. Exactly what the OP claims these evil aliens are doing.

Bloc if you were to respond to some of the explanations given it might imply that you aren't a disinfo agent lurking these boards just muddy the waters.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This thread has the holographic sun down, and the perceptional argument down

Can you clear up a few things for us about this then? Where is the "projector" located? Is it where we see the Sun or is it projecting the image to where we see the Sun? That would be a good start and I'll follow up from there.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No, you live in a box, everyone is here without their true memories and in a box, false information put out in the media and science. Though they have to reveal all things too and there are other scientific studies, that support the hologram, and the direction they really took science in the underground facilities.

What david icke book have you been reading now my 'child'
At least tell us what fantasy books you have been reading all your life that
gave you this idea cite your source .Come out of your box and come out and play.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Sort of the earth is flat idea?

I passed by the one deliberately and paid attention to his information of the dark side creating earth, which is what all the bloodlines think, their sumar group is their cousins, they were left behind to manage the slave pens, and they think they own earth and humans. They own nothing.

I've been shown a few things, sungazing and when a CME hit and I was in contact with a counsel and given alot of encouragement.

The first thing I saw was more like a pop out 3D picture book. Very surreal, the world around us.

Also, just what is a hologram. Pigments, and a picture, that lasers, (or stars?) erect into a 3D image. Japan was releasing their touchable holographic ant hill technology.

Do drakes formula and consider that there are stars billions (in infinity and with infinite cycles or big bangs, try for kazillions) years ahead of us.

Extra Terrestrials. Or, could we say, Exra Universals, those Beyond, the schools, which could be compared to a very organic seeming version of a holographic, interactive computerized television set.

Now, I was shown a 3d popout book.

With the CME, the walls buckled and everyone there including me, was looking in, we were expanded consciousness, looking in and interacting with what could be seen as a 3D board game, so earth is a special configuration, a box within a box.

What is movement in quantum physics?

I've been searching for an older video but none of the key words bring it up.

However the infinity and movement was described.

Just like I wrote (under the inspiration of a friend sending me a video on infinity, and I looked within and my Higher Self was there and a month of downloads occurred, which resulted in the first link in my signature, about the Holographic Universe), so I wrote about the infinite clips in a roll of film of our lives. Everything is like a clip of film.

This video I can't find had a presenter, discussing science findings, and that time was not linear.

All the photographs were at once.

It didn't matter on the order, our more holistic soul, of which we're a ray, is more like the master GM in a game and can access any clip or scene, in any sequence.

But movment is basically CHANGE. Our cells, the energy waves making our bodies, disappear and recreate in nano seconds with each change.

So is the earth really like it appears?

Is it moving around the sun?

We're in a hologram, a program.

For our order, sense of structure, school, the program is breathtaking and beautiful. The cosmos is beautiful.

I don't want to argue it from a flat earth position because that has religious connotations as well.

I'd rather just say, the whole cosmos is an illusion and I want to go home.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I can shoot down this "projector" theory with no problem at all.

In the thousands of years we've been around, all the way from today back to the Mayans, Egyptians, Incans, and Aztecs, the sun has been in the sky. And you're proposing that an alien species somehow felt the need to install a secret projector in a mysterious cavity in order to fool everyone into thinking a giant ball of flame was spinning around the Earth? And then years later, we find we're spinning around that fire, but it's still a hologram and we just don't know it?

And not only that, but all of our space probes have been tampered with so as to make the sun look like a three dimensional intergalactic inferno, instead of virtual image?

...I give up on the human race. We've lied to ourselves for so long, even the ridiculous is preferable to reality.
edit on 3-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hologram is something that appears to be real, or appears to pop out at you, but actually isn't. Otherwise, it's a material projector, also known as modified spray-on whatever. We can't invent teleportation or hyperspace travel, but we can invent that?

Give me a break. Seriously. It'll be less painful than reading this.
edit on 3-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It seems you missed the question you were answering. No problem, here it is again. Do you believe the Earth is a slightly curved convex disc or not? It's a simple question, the answer may be as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

It seems you missed the question you were answering. No problem, here it is again. Do you believe the Earth is a slightly curved convex disc or not? It's a simple question, the answer may be as well.

Maybe my pwetty pictures can help

Unity, do you think this is what the Earth looks like?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by flexy123

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because a billion is so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day, but isnt,because the projected hologram doesnt contain billions of stars,only just enough for our eyes to see to keep the illusion alive and functioning within our minds...
edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Buy a telescope! Buy a pair of binoculars! LOOK AT THE BLOODY MILKY WAY! God, where were you educated, in a hovel?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

To be fair, with the naked eye, we can only see a few thousand individual stars. Most are just too far away.

But with telescopes we can indeed see billions.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Anyway, if the Earth really were a disc sitting on the back of 4 elephants who stand atop a space turtle, and there was a conspiracy to prevent us knowing this and make us think we're an illogical ball floating in space, don't people think TPTB would have put a stop to Pratchett revealing the truth?

Oh wait, maybe they cursed him with Alzheimers?

(pTerry would find it very funny if it wasn't all so sad and pathetic)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

YES! That's exactly right. My teddy bear showed me when we went up in his mushroom spaceship...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Why does the disk have to sit on the back of anything? There is no gravity in outer space, the disk would just orbit. My question is, the gravitational influence would not allow such the mass to retain such a shape. And if the crust really does float on magma, there is nothing to prevent gravity from crushing it back into something resembling the oval we see today.

Until our dear Blocula can explain, in well-reasoned and completely logical scientific terms (with clear evidence to support) exactly how such a scam could be pulled off successfully, and how physics would allow such a travesty making the scam necessary, I think we can all conclude that we are sitting around and taking turns swinging at a very dead equestrian creature.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Why does the disk have to sit on the back of anything? There is no gravity in outer space, the disk would just orbit. My question is, the gravitational influence would not allow such the mass to retain such a shape. And if the crust really does float on magma, there is nothing to prevent gravity from crushing it back into something resembling the oval we see today.

Until our dear Blocula can explain, in well-reasoned and completely logical scientific terms (with clear evidence to support) exactly how such a scam could be pulled off successfully, and how physics would allow such a travesty making the scam necessary, I think we can all conclude that we are sitting around and taking turns swinging at a very dead equestrian creature.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That's quite a photo. Did you take that during an OBE?

I have a very dry sense of humor I'm told.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join