It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

bump
edit on 27-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's funny, seems every couple months something "big" comes up...comet, nibiru, planets aligning, NWO takeover, alien invasion...and while these things may not occur it doesn't mean that there isn't something going on. How does a magician do those fantastical things that they do? With some skill, and alot of misdirection. You look one direction while their hands or an assistant set up the "trick".

We are all being mislead, but the real question is in what direction? Personally i think we are being thrown at each other like roosters at a cock fight. We are held back by something, whether it be an entity like the ACLU or NAACP that preaches equality and justice, or it's our own twisted, diminished sense of morality that keeps us placid and compliant the result is the same. The powers that be pull another fast one on the masses around the world and all we are left with is speculation and fragments of evidence that point us in the wrong direction.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
October is nearly half over. So far, no EVENT! No MARTIAL LAW!

Although Alex Jones did peddle some more seed kits and survival food rations.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
Lol, good luck imposing Martial Law on the populace, especially the Texans.
The USA has a huge amount of weapons in circulation and a Hell of a lot of people know how to use them.

Do you really think the military (3 Million Strong) is going to be able to take on 50-200 million people armed to the teeth? I doubt it.

I am not American nor do I live there. I just can't see any Govt. successfully dis-arming the US populace especially with the level of resistance it has been met with.

That said, I do feel that something is going down this year. For better or worse, I don't know.

But, good luck imposing Martial Law on the people. Hell, even here in Ireland the Govt. wouldn't be allowed impose Martial Law. The IRA and INLA (Including their splinter groups) would fight to the death before they hand over their stockpiles and submit to the Govt.

Anyway, if S does indeed HTF then I plan on being armed to the teeth and taking out as many of the puppets as possible before I go.

Tiocfaidh Ar La agus Erin Go Bragh.

i've been lurking on this site since 2011 in my first year of college and i had to make an account just to say that looking at where we are now with gun violence and how many people are shunning gun ownership show just how willingly the american people will give up their rights with just a slight push.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Verbatim19 because: first post and didn't know how to do it

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
you do realize the ban is for automatic assault rifles?
what do you need them for?
no wonder all the yanks have sprint and knife perks for call of duty you never been in a shootout, falklands veteran, door to door clearance with 16 confirmed kills.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred
you do realize the ban is for automatic assault rifles?
what do you need them for?
no wonder all the yanks have sprint and knife perks for call of duty you never been in a shootout, falklands veteran, door to door clearance with 16 confirmed kills.

automatic assault rifles are already illegal.

This ban isn't for them, but I don't know where you're going in this thread.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join