It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

...anybody remeber the slogan for Mountain Dew from years ago?

It'll tickle yer innards! ( just like ME!!
)

it was a play on the "original" mountain-dew, aka moonshine!

The "original" mountain dew just gave my innards chemical burns, and chemically cauterized them. It didn't tickle them at all!

You must have the smooth stuff up in your neck of the woods!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Okay,does that mean I can no longer bribe others with promises
of a chicken in every pot if I'm elected?

I am sure that you will tickle my innards if my baker doesn't pluck
out all of your feathers first!
edit on 6-7-2012 by mamabeth because: added

See what I mean? A top-notch Godfather's moll!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

...anybody remeber the slogan for Mountain Dew from years ago?

It'll tickle yer innards! ( just like ME!!
)

it was a play on the "original" mountain-dew, aka moonshine!

The "original" mountain dew just gave my innards chemical burns, and chemically cauterized them. It didn't tickle them at all!

You must have the smooth stuff up in your neck of the woods!

you have to dip your finger in it then light your finger (blow it out pretty quick and it doesn't burn). If it burns blue, it's safe to drink

.... well, Kentucky IS known for bourbon, we know about brewing! .... Blackberry Moonshine is the best
....ummmm not that I would know or anything...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If, in the event, the winner becomes unable to serve due to a broken cane from beating people off his lawn... does the second place winner take his place?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Psssst...Queen Mamabeth voted for you too and the chicken
and Boncho

Now,what exactly is a godfathers' moll's duties?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Clear blue burn...the best stuff.

I remember when I was picking up a jug from a local who ran the fish ponds. I asked him if it was smooth. He proceeded to toss a splash in an old bathtub sitting in his yard, threw a match in, and gave me a toothless grin as he said..."ain't that the purdiest blue uins ever seen" It was real smooth....

Des

edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If, in the event, the winner becomes unable to serve due to a broken cane from beating people off his lawn... does the second place winner take his place?

I've left strict instructions for them to break my legs so that my new height matches the new cane length.

Regarding the blackberry dew, I had a friend... I mean I READ about a guy - yeah, that's it, that's the ticket - I READ about a guy... who flavored his with peaches - cut it with peach nectar after the "process". I heard it was pretty good, but I'm willing to bet blackberry IS better!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Psssst...Queen Mamabeth voted for you too and the chicken
and Boncho

Now,what exactly is a godfathers' moll's duties?

Pretty much the same as a queen - you wear fancy stuff at someone else's expense and intimidate folks.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've left strict instructions for them to break my legs so that my new height matches the new cane length.

Regarding the blackberry dew, I had a friend... I mean I READ about a guy - yeah, that's it, that's the ticket - I READ about a guy... who flavored his with peaches - cut it with peach nectar after the "process". I heard it was pretty good, but I'm willing to bet blackberry IS better!

The peach sounds great!!..... and good Jon Lovitz quote too!! ....see, I AM old LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I remember when I was picking up a jug from a local who ran the fish ponds. I asked him if it was smooth. He proceeded to toss a splash in an old bathtub sitting in his yard, threw a match in, and gave me a toothless grin as he said..."ain't that the purdiest blue uins ever seen" It was real smooth....

Des

That burn - that's why you can run cars on it instead of gas! You have to increase the fuel jet size because it has a slightly lower octane, but it'll GO!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Des

These "youngin" don't know what they missed!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Des

That burn - that's why you can run cars on it instead of gas! You have to increase the fuel jet size because it has a slightly lower octane, but it'll GO!

If we could find a way to keep the sugars from the alcohol from crystalizing in the fuel lines, we wouldn't need the oil industry anymore!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The peach sounds great!!..... and good Jon Lovitz quote too!! ....see, I AM old LOL

I went out and picked a bunch of wild plums once, and had mom can them up for me. One fine evening, I sat down and ate a whole jar of them, but left the juice in the mason jar. Being a lousy housekeeper, it sat on my table... and sat there.. and in a couple of days I noticed the little devils working in it.

After about 3 weeks, it was pretty smooth, too, considering the punch it delivered!

Accidental booze - I may have a future in the Booze Party!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If we could find a way to keep the sugars from the alcohol from crystalizing in the fuel lines, we wouldn't need the oil industry anymore!

Depends on the proof you run it off at how much is left to clog. You can always soften it with hydrocarbons to prevent that, but that will ruin a good tailgate party!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

One jug for drinkin and one jug for drivin... just not that the same time!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Depends on the proof you run it off at how much is left to clog. You can always soften it with hydrocarbons to prevent that, but that will ruin a good tailgate party!

2 jugs, duct tape, marks-a -lot...problem solved....

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK, all this talk about "the finer things in life" is making me need a good nap!

....may have to visit my relative that still experiments a little this weekend!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

2 jugs, duct tape, marks-a -lot...problem solved....

Des

You just described my preferred hat...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I already do all these things at my husband's expense

Ohhh,to be Queen is such a hard job,someone fetch me
a cold drink with one of those umbrella thingies!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I already do all these things at my husband's expense

Ohhh,to be Queen is such a hard job,someone fetch me
a cold drink with one of those umbrella thingies!

Here ya Go Your Majesty......

How's that for kissing up...

Des

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join