It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl being bullied while waiting for her bus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
nieuws.vtm.be...
^It's a dutch site though, just click play.

So it's a video about a girl who got bullied while she was waiting for her bus. Her mother posted this video on the internet. It's just disgusting.. I feel so sorry for that girl. When I saw this vid I got sick in my stomach. Why would you even do that? What's the point.. Bullying has got to stop in my opinion.

PS: If someone can embed that video, that would mean alot (I don't know how to do it because it's not a video from youtube)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That is horrible....

But I gotta say that Schools' are being idiots about this Bully stuff.

The government is more worried about bullys then people getting killed and getting diseases?

I mean cmon. But this is bad.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm more disgusted that no one came to help. Slightly more.
edit on 29/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
. Bullying has got to stop in my opinion.

It will never stop. It's part of life and the process of growing up. If you can't deal with bullies, then you're likely going to have serious problems in the adult world. This new liberal fad of trying to sterilize life will only cause problems in our society.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Her mother posted that video? Gah, I would think that would be a terrible thing for a parent to do. Way to add more humiliation to the situation. Really poor decision.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
bullies are a pet hate of mine. cowards to a man (or woman). people should stay out of other people's faces. bullying is insecurity masquerading as bravado, mostly.

edit on 29/6/12 by RoScoLaz because: add a comma

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Crashyy

Her mother posted that video? Gah, I would think that would be a terrible thing for a parent to do. Way to add more humiliation to the situation. Really poor decision.

Maybe the school refused to take the bullies in hand due to it not being on school property and the cops didnt bother because theyre juveniles. We have this constantly here in my area.

Dont tell anyone, but I ALMOST got arrested for jumping my old ass in the middle of a little boy fight on the playground. We have a school within walking distance of my home, was walking as us older folks do to lift our asses back to its proper spot.. saw some boys beating on one boy and jumped in. I was the bad guy because I was an adult and pushed the bigger kids off of the one on the ground. I dared to put my HANDS on a juvenile. Bah.. its BS. Jump in anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So is this girl going to win $600,000 from the sympathy game the way that old lady did?
edit on 29-6-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: fix my redundancy

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Lotta maybes and frankly, none of them justify a parent adding additional humiliation to their own kid's shoulders. There are a multitude of ways a parent can support the kid in handling this situation, should the "authorities" (whomever you wish to name) choose not to intervene. Posting the video online makes it worse. Not better.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I didn't watch the video.. But the description and the fact that the girl's mother posted it online kind of makes me question the motives here..

I'm wondering if the girl's mother saw THIS STORY and was inspired..

Beyond that, I'm kind of curious as to why "bullies" are such a big meme in the media as of late.. I've heard "bullies" mentioned more than "terrorism" in the last few weeks.. Are insecure kids with self-esteem complexes society's new public enemy number 1?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Ah you got to it while I was typing..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Advantage

Lotta maybes and frankly, none of them justify a parent adding additional humiliation to their own kid's shoulders. There are a multitude of ways a parent can support the kid in handling this situation, should the "authorities" (whomever you wish to name) choose not to intervene. Posting the video online makes it worse. Not better.

I agree, but you wondered why it was posted by the parent. I gave an idea.
Its certainly not the only time a parent has done something strange to call attention to the plight of their child when no one will listen.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
So is this girl going to win $600,000 from the sympathy game the way that old lady did?

Yes, I'm thinking the mother posted this to get money. It may even have been a total set-up, with money to be shared by all in the video??

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Yes, I'm thinking the mother posted this to get money. It may even have been a total set-up, with money to be shared by all in the video??

This is immediately what sprang to mind..
Even worse is it will probably work.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That's NOTHING. That happens every day in 1 million schools around the world. It's nothing!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
That's NOTHING. That happens every day in 1 million schools around the world. It's nothing!
Yep. And you don't see a problem with that?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That's nothing? Yeah right.. until it happens to you

top topics

join