It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Ninja imune to Tazers - I guess bath salts srikes again -

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You can say that...but go looking for K2, Black Mamba and some of the other stuff. You wont find it everywhere around these parts....mainly in the smoke shops and gas stations in poorer parts of the inner city. I have stood in line getting my pretentious little clove ciggys and watched as the local toughs stocked up on that crap like a storm was coming. 2 packs of k2 Blue...4 dutches or whatever other tobacco wraps. Hell...it was a teenage wasteoid who put me on when I looked askance. That stuff is for people who wanna get high without worrying about it coming up in their urine or whatever other tests. A lot of times thats people who like to blaze...but are on probation. I agree with that latter part of your point though.
edit on 29-6-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by redneck13

Bath Toads... The worst thing imaginable..

Only second to beer salts...

This world is near an end I tells ya !!!

edit on 29-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

No that aint right. I talked to a buddy of mine and he said the only thing you can sprinkle on your skin and act like that is pixie dust. And I think this fella knows what he is talkin about.

You don’t get in the tub with them toads ya gotta lick em biker man. But I aint gona try it.

When Purvis went and licked them toads he acted just like that fella in that first video. He took off in the woods and the next day mom told me and Herschel to go and check on him. When we got out ta possum hollow he was passed out in the inflatable pool out back buck naked. We tried to wake him up and all he said was , “bad toad man, bad toad.” Me and Herschel was a lafin our asses off cause there was two big ole bull toads layin in the lounger smokin cigarets. I don’t think Hershel was lickin them toads the right way but them toads didnt seem ta mind. I aint even gona try toad no way man

edit on 30-6-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Amazing find.That guy was tazed at least 3 times and instead of all his muscles locking up from the volts,still managed to almost knock that cops head and escape.He had to be wired up on something,IMO.

I honestly think he would have gotten away from those idiotic three stooges if only he hadn't tripped on his own.

When he broke free, and took off running, he tripped and must have hurt himself because he didn't get back up in the amount of time it took the cops to get up off the ground and relocate to where he fell.

Oh and was he a Ninja? I think so, he was pretty fast and had good form with those punches, I just think he was under the influence of something, this man would probably be beast sober.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

That was crazy funny to watch.

He got in some nice licks on the piggies.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Did they kill the guy?? It sickens me to see people standing around laughing about this!! I dont find anything funny about this. This tazzing issue must be stopped! Sure, the guy was strange for running around naked, but do you really think the black female should have tazzed him..over and over. This is excessive force to me! How far are we going to let the Police Go that our tax dollars pay their income!! Are we all just going to sit back and say- oh well..thats not my problem!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

You have to consider carefully what is excessive force. In this case, I don't think it was excessive. The guy was attacking cops, that indicated a risky mental state. If they had just let him carry on and he had bitten someone's face off you'd be on here screaming about the cops not doing their job of protecting the public.

I am by no means supportive of the cops generally, I see them as often corrupt people working for wholly corrupt organizations. They're bailiffs for the banks, private goons for the corporations and they run their own protection rackets.

But credit where credit is due - they did their job in this case and took an unstable person off the streets without causing him or others serious harm, and for that they should be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The guy had no weapon. I will agree to disagree. Calling a Medic would have been a better solution, and talking to the guy.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Maybe he was a time traveling immortal. There can be only one.

My daily hero!

Go nudity and karate!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed the chick in the red dress desperatley trying to make out with that guy in the middle of all that craziness in the first 2 minutes of the video? An atom bomb could have popped off and she wouldn't have noticed..

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by detachedindividual

The guy had no weapon. I will agree to disagree. Calling a Medic would have been a better solution, and talking to the guy.

Hell, that guy was a weapon he is a ninja
Why call a medic, he wasn’t physically ill
The illness was in his brain he needs a mental health physician, them guys don’t ride in a ambulance
That taser didn’t hurt him at all, it just distracted him so they could get the cuffs on

I don’t think that fellas walkin around naked in a busy downtown street are interested in casual conversation
, let alone discuss health issues with a medic
The police had one fault. They should have hit him with pepper spray first so he could have been subdued faster. He could have hurt himself or someone else.

edit on 30-6-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The backflip was amazing, and the he just start sprinting away.

That was the best part.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Perhaps he was a time traveller imbued with superior strength and agility , he was naked and everyone knows you can only send organic matter back in time .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What i sad state of affairs...

This guy, more than likely, has some serious issues... maybe drugs, maybe alcohol, possibly mental health, could be a combination. But what i find far more disturbing than him walking naked down the street is the reaction of the crowd.

Laughing, gawping, filming it.... showing off, making jokes, haha $%$£$% ha!!!

Not one person showing some concern, fear, empathy, understanding or any tiny fragment of decency... totally disgusting.

I guess this is the world now... narcissistic people who only focus on what they believe will make them more popular... either cracking jokes to impress the loser friends or filming it to get hits on youtube.

And then it gets posted on ATS and we get more jokes...

We have become the new Rome... basking in richness while laughing at the suffering of others and turning it into popular entertainment.

Very sad

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join