It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Ninja imune to Tazers - I guess bath salts srikes again -

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

I guess they sell that stuff at collage too
How much do you put in the tub?
he forgot his towel
Don’t taze me bro

Not sure about the collage stuff, could be... look at andy warhol. He had a lot of collages that must have been the result off sniffing something.

You silly billy, you don't make bath salts in a bath. You sprinkle it over your naked body after you're done seasoning your meat.

I mean..

Err..

Gives new meaning to a "Salt Shaker" now, innit!!

lol

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I honestly never thought I'd hear the words naked and ninja in the same sentence. You sort of lose the concept of stealth that way. Especially on a city street....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

You silly billy, you don't make bath salts in a bath. You sprinkle it over your naked body after you're done seasoning your meat.

I never made the aquatints of that Warhol dude

So that’s why that feller didn’t have no clothes on
I don’t think that’s a good idea to barbeque without no britches on a fellow could get his weenie roasted like that.

You gotta be fibbin, just get out of the tub and sprinkle it on.
I don’t see how sprinkle some salt on your skin like that is gonna do anything

My cousin Purvis went crazy like that one time he was lickin toads like them people in Califonia
The next days Purvis said that he don’t remember the licking them toads but he was drinking a lot of beer to get a bad taste out of his mouth

edit on 29-6-2012 by redneck13 because: ..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
His name is David Martin.

Naked Houdini shrugs off stun gun

Martin, who was arrested and charged with battery, resisting law enforcement and public indecency, said he had used a synthetic form of cannabis called Spice earlier in the evening.

How many times was the stun gun used on him. It didn't phase him. I have no experience with stun guns, do they need to recharge before you can use them again?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Not sure what drugs this guy was actually on but he certainly did not respond to pain/electric shock. Usually when I see cops arresting someone videos I am often disgusted by the cops behavior and brutality, but in this case, they really did a very good job, kept their cool (even when the dude socked one in the face) and got him down with no brutality but enough force so that he did not escape again, considering the strength the dude was showing.
Perhaps what the cops need is some sort of Marvel comic 'web/net' gun that shoots out an entangling net to stop people from running off

Quite scary though seeing dudes on drugs behaving like this, especially with all the 'cannibal' attacks from naked pain resistant people being about at the moment.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I guess bath salts srikes again

cool vid but uh... the coroner who examined the miami face eater guy just recently said he had zero trace of "bath salts" in his system..

so .. i guess your title should be "bath salts strike for the first time" ..or is this just hearsay.. is there anything in this video that has to do with bath salts... zero... so i suggest we start moving away from that meme we've been so easily trained into mindlessly repeating

I hate it when people read something in a title without reading the entire article and then spread it around... (not this thread, the thread where you got the wrong info that it's not bath salts)

They didn't rule out bath salts, they just haven't found traces YET because they couldn't test for everything that would lead to bath salts. Nothing has been ruled out, it's still a possibility.
edit on 29/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Fat American cops, and the corrupt American government talking about freedom of expression, yet no one is allowed to run around naked. Anyone can knock out those cops, you don't need fitness training anymore, you just need to follow orders and keep your mouth shut.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

what?
lol!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why is being naked even illegal? We were all bloody born like that for god sake! It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Think about it though, why do we feel so insecure? Why would you taze someone just because they are in their natural state? Ie naked... Really people wearing clothes are the UN-natural crazy ones! lol

I'd just like to add that I'm not a naturist, but i would never deny someones right to be one. I couldn't care less what other people do. lol

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

Bath Toads... The worst thing imaginable..

Only second to beer salts...

This world is near an end I tells ya !!!

edit on 29-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Amazing what one guy can do huh. Imagine a few thousand?

Police were hopeless

He was kinda slippery

Did they tazer him in the groin?... OMG>>>>>

Die Antwoord are very cool!

I think that is what worries law enforcement officers but they won't admit it.

It look like what 5-9 officers to subdue one person.

Imagine 1,000 people like this......would they need 5,000 officers.

What about 30,000 people like this ? 100,000 + officers ?

I mean how far does it go.....

I see why they fear large gatherings......what they should understand though are most people are peaceful and non violent.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by froglette
His name is David Martin.

Naked Houdini shrugs off stun gun

Martin, who was arrested and charged with battery, resisting law enforcement and public indecency, said he had used a synthetic form of cannabis called Spice earlier in the evening.

How many times was the stun gun used on him. It didn't phase him. I have no experience with stun guns, do they need to recharge before you can use them again?

Another one eh?
Man eats dog while on synthetic drug

The guy who ate his dog claimed to be on K2...another "alternative" smoking blend. These things can be found in smoke shops, at the back of certain magazines and all over the net. They have no listed ingredients...only having the words "DEA compliant" sometimes written on the package. They could have ANYTHING in them as they are highly unregulated. Its a shame because .....not trying to violate any terms of this site....the so called alternatives to illicit substances seem to be doing more damage than the substances themselves. And the fact that words like "DEA compliant" seemed to be aimed at very specific segments of the population....bangers, inner city types, ex cons, people subject to drug testing...makes me wonder.

edit on 29-6-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Police or cops, whatever you want to call them are not physically up to the job anymore.

Where is Spiderman when you need him?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
All 3 cops stuned when he clocked or slamed them... he took alll there punches, taze to the groin and kept rolling!!!!
Go, go naked guy!!!
edit on 29-6-2012 by ManicDepresive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Who was the guy in the suit who kept tackling the naked guy? Was he an investigator? Or just a citizen? He was able to do what the police couldn't. This naked guy will be doing some serious jail time after assaulting every officer he came in contact with. He punched the cop in the shorts right in the face.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yeah.. I was a thousand times more impressed by the hit he got in on that cop than the roll backwards. Although coming out of the roll into a running shoulder was pretty cool too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The previous guy who went on a rampage of a sort was found NOT to be on bath salts,which makes it worse in my opinon.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

And the fact that words like "DEA compliant" seemed to be aimed at very specific segments of the population....bangers, inner city types, ex cons, people subject to drug testing...makes me wonder.

That's a pretty unrealistic interpretation. I would say "DEA compliant is aimed at allaying shopkeepers fears that they might get in trouble for selling the stuff. It's just to let them know it's legal.

We should all push to decriminalize/legalize other drugs so we don't get these bathtub elixers coming out in place of them. The DEA has only made the world less safe by making drug usage and drug dispensing illegal. They have left the market opened to be cornered by only those brazen enough to work against the law (ie: criminals), and they have left people concerned about the law searching out alternatives that turn out to be more dangerous.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thats crazy but hilarios haha, well done to the camera guy for getting it all!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

yea.. everything crazy that happens is due to bath salts..

Ever heard of meth...thats what it looked like to me. He stuck that cop in the face...OUCH!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join