It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Ninja imune to Tazers - I guess bath salts srikes again -

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
all I can say is you got to watch this for yourself -
this guy has to be on something -
karate kicks a cop from a back flip - cool move
now put some cloths on...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

yea.. everything crazy that happens is due to bath salts..

edit on 28-6-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Really, did they need to sit on the guys head for that long? Little over board if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ya,

the whole blaming everything on 'bath salts' will be the meme of the year. Too bad that one dude who ate the other guys face tested for no such thing. Oh well, people can keep saying it's 'bath salts'.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yeah... I saw no ninja action. Just another naked guy running in the middle of downtown... man I miss living in the cities.

Here's some real ninja action for yall to enjoy.

^^ This guy... definitely on bath salts

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think it is getting to the point that "Good Old Fashioned" streaking is hazardous to your health. I am not saying this guy was just streaking nor am I jumping on the "Bath Salts" band wagon, but think about it. As a prank or a "Double Dog Dare" you streak the neighborhood. Because of all these crazies your chances of just getting a ticket seriously decrees and the probability of being tazed, tackled with excessive force or even getting shot rise dramatically. Nudists of the World Unite and take back the Right to be Free, WITHOUT being Crazy or on Drugs.

Seriously though, this guy didn't seem violent at all. He became that way from being tackled and entered defense mode, but showed no signs of attacking others. I think the Officers did a good job on this one. They did what they had to do to restrain and it did not lead to abuse even from the one that got "Clocked".

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Amazing what one guy can do huh. Imagine a few thousand?

Police were hopeless

He was kinda slippery

Did they tazer him in the groin?... OMG>>>>>

Die Antwoord are very cool!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think after watching it three more times - I think the Tazer to the gonads had something to do with his super human manuvers.... maybe just good ole fashion Meth maybe at work here - but everything thing dealing with nude people in public lately has been blamed on bath salts....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I kind of feel bad for the guy when he comes out of that mental state. One blacked out moment got him at least 1 felony and a whole bunch of misdemeanors. I guess I feel bad for him because nobody was seriously hurt and he pulled off some sweet Beverly Hills Ninja style moves.
Somebody get him a Snickers because he's not going anywhere for a while.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I think it is getting to the point that "Good Old Fashioned" streaking is hazardous to your health. I am not saying this guy was just streaking nor am I jumping on the "Bath Salts" band wagon, but think about it. As a prank or a "Double Dog Dare" you streak the neighborhood. Because of all these crazies your chances of just getting a ticket seriously decrees and the probability of being tazed, tackled with excessive force or even getting shot rise dramatically. Nudists of the World Unite and take back the Right to be Free, WITHOUT being Crazy or on Drugs.

Seriously though, this guy didn't seem violent at all. He became that way from being tackled and entered defense mode, but showed no signs of attacking others. I think the Officers did a good job on this one. They did what they had to do to restrain and it did not lead to abuse even from the one that got "Clocked".

Interestingly enough... I personally know a person who when he first came to this country, and could barely speak English... was high on drugs. Some how managed to become naked, he claims that he was burning up and couldn't take it. He was scared as could be, and thought there was a chance that he might have died from the drugs. Anyways... a police car pulls up, he runs up to the cop car screaming for help... that's when the police officers jumped out and pointed their guns at him. This is when he decided to turn around and start running. Next thing you know, the cops shot him in the back, leaving him paralyzed from the waste down. He sued the police department for 3 million and won his case. It's too bad they didn't just taze him... I would have to say the cops did a great job this time!
edit on 28-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: aa

Well I figured... before someone said said 'link or it didn't happen'

Sunday's shooting was the first officer-related shooting in Apple Valley since October 2000, according to police. In the 2000 shooting, Gennadiy Balandin, 17, and his friends had allegedly taken '___' and were running around a neighborhood when police showed up.

Balandin was naked when he rushed at police and was shot three times, police reported.

Balandin, who was paralyzed in the shooting, later settled with the city of Apple Valley for more than $3 million to pay for his medical and educational expenses.

www.twincities.com...
edit on 28-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That guy is the man.

I have no intelligent content to add to this thread, all I can say - is that in all of my faith, that guy is most definitely the man.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Looks more like PCP to me. In high school I was on a local county government page program and got to do a ride-along with a cop for a day. This was in Baltimore County, and at the time something like 90% of the PCP consumption in America was happening in the Baltimore/Washington area (some local motorcycle gang was the nation's major supplier of the stuff then and so sold it locally, mostly). It was an epidemic. Anyway, the entire ride he told me one crazy story after another about guys on PCP doing stuff like this. Often it took about 5 or 6 cops to finally get them under control. He told me one guy was on his lawn "throwing couches" at the cops.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Lol , he rolls backwards while trying to escape. Its hardly a ninja backflip.

What is it with Americans labling something over the top each time? Someone bites someone else and they are a zombie, a guy rolls backwards on the floor and hes a ninja. lol

Ill admit he must have been on something at the time though. Who knows what it was though.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I guess bath salts srikes again

cool vid but uh... the coroner who examined the miami face eater guy just recently said he had zero trace of "bath salts" in his system..

so .. i guess your title should be "bath salts strike for the first time" ..or is this just hearsay.. is there anything in this video that has to do with bath salts... zero... so i suggest we start moving away from that meme we've been so easily trained into mindlessly repeating

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Amazing find.That guy was tazed at least 3 times and instead of all his muscles locking up from the volts,still managed to almost knock that cops head and escape.He had to be wired up on something,IMO.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Amazing find.That guy was tazed at least 3 times and instead of all his muscles locking up from the volts,still managed to almost knock that cops head and escape.He had to be wired up on something,IMO.

PCP is a hell of a drug....

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I never post without reason, but when I do, I'm on bath salts.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This makes me wonder as to the effectiveness of Tasers.

Conductivity of the human body depends greatly on hydration levels. Maybe someone who has taken drugs/alcohol in a significant quantity and is sufficiently de-hydrated would be less susceptible to a high-voltage jolt as the resistivity of their body is much higher.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Really, did they need to sit on the guys head for that long? Little over board if you ask me.

lol,girl

big deal

compared to being tazed in the unmentionables

pity tazer cop wasn't one of the cops that got owned

i'm inclining more to the PCP or derivative of
based on how useless tazing the guy turned out to be

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
I never post without reason, but when I do, I'm on bath salts.

I guess they sell that stuff at collage too
How much do you put in the tub?
he forgot his towel
Don’t taze me bro

University of Florida student Andrew Meyer is Tasered and arrested after causing a disturbance at a town hall forum, which featured Senator John Kerry, at the UF Auditorium on Sept. 17, 2007
edit on 28-6-2012 by redneck13 because: .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join