It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Veteran, Chase Brandon, states "Roswell Happened"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I did some searches and didn't find any references to this particular audio recorded interview by a CIA veteran who states that "Roswell Happened". He states he saw written material in CIA files that suggests an "ET craft crashed" and there were "alien cadavers" recovered.

"Roswell Happened" claims CIA veteran

I'm not sure this is going to change anyone's mind, but it does sound interesting.
The guy does have a fictional novel about Roswell so I suppose he might have motivation for promoting the ET explanation. But if what he says is true, you would think it would be something he might want to share.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
maybe his book is not really fiction after all ? just saying

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 28/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: never mind

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My proof is that the wreckage from roswell was trucked to wright patterson afb in ohio. Why would it be taken so far if it wasnt aliens? Why wasnt it taken to oklahoma city, nevada, barstow, ...? Why ohio?

Theres all sorts of conspiracy theories about wright patterson infact. Its also not too far from where die glocke wrecked in pennsylvania

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

WPAFB is the home of the USAF Research Laboratory, so anything unusual, terrestial or extraterrestial, would go there to be examined in detail.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

wow, cool stuff.

Haven't heard of this guy before, good find.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First of all, I have said this before and I'll say it again here.

There are people out there whether paid government shills or just incredibly willingly ignorant people who will say they believe in Aliens but this particular example is laughable (whatever the example may be).

It doesn't and WON'T matter if one of these things land in the middle of Times Square and jams up traffic for three days. There will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be a few people ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS within the first few posts and definately on the first page who will ridicule and mock everything put forward, all the while claiming that they believe in alien life............"but this isn't proof"!

It will never be good enough.

This guy is former CIA and there will no doubt be someone here soon who will use all of the same ol tired ass tactics.

Here we go.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Who are you responding to or are you just making a preemptive statement for future counter arguments?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I like the Roswell case , I do believe there are strong indications that something unidentified and possibly extraterrestrial crashed there and there was / is a cover up .

Are we to believe that he was in this place on his own and he just happened upon a box with all the details on what must be the most top secret of top secret information and was able to just browse through it ...really .

I don't believe in so called insiders coming out and spilling the beans , especially when they have a vested interest in raising their public profile , is it just a coincidence that Mr Brandon has written a political conspiracy novel about CIA’s cover-up of the Roswell UFO crash or is this a PR exercise .

A Cosmic Conspiracy
A sculpture emblazoned with a coded message central to mankind’s survival stands in the Central Intelligence Agency’s courtyard. One man knows the cipher. Dr. Jonathan Chalmers heads a CIA unit that safeguards the greatest secret our government has ever kept—and he plans for its consequences.He knows the truth about the Roswell UFO crash… and the convergence of alien forces ordained to wage a galactic battle on Earth, fighting to possess whatever remains of the Earth.

“It turns out, every shocking conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard was correct. Chase Brandon, an undercover CIA veteran, has written the conspiracy thriller of the century…a spellbinding novel that ends with an apocalyptic bang!”
cryptosconundrum.com...

Not buying this story nor the book .
May as well give him some hits being as he spins a good yarn .
chase brandons web site

edit on 28-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add link

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hm, this is very interesting. Some hits on chase

The CIA, soiled by a half century of PR disasters, hired Chase Brandon, a 26-year veteran paramilitary officer with experience "all over Latin America" -- also a cousin of actor Tommy Lee Jones, Al Gore's college roommate -- in 1996 to fill the newly-created position of Entertainment Liaison Officer. "The popular image of us is of some kind of rogue organization creating mayhem and madness on a whim," Brandon told the press a week prior to the World Trade Center air assaults. "We hate to see ugly imagery of us in television and films."

Brandon's office was conceived on December 20, 1991 by the "Task Force on Greater CIA Openness" in a study undertaken at the request of then CIA director Robert Gates, a Bush, Sr. appointee, and immediately classified, though a few copies were leaked. The report proposed an image upgrade to neutralize public hostility. The task force was in "substantial agreement that we generally need to make the institution and the process more visible and understandable rather than strive for openness on specific substantive issues." Forget openness, the Openness Task Force advised. The report "seems to recommend no real change in attitude," complained The Excluded Middle, an anti-CIA Internet site, "only in the way that the agency presents itself to a hostile or at least an indifferent public." The authors of the report boast arrogantly that the CIA's Public Affairs Office (PAO) censored and had buried projects that it found objectionable in the past. Chase Brandon hails from the PAO. Contact with "every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation" was advised by the panel. The result was the Entertainment Liaison Office. (Anonymous, "CIA MEMO ON GREATER OPENNESS REVEALS CONTRADICTIONS

Here is the source Collateral Brain Damage? The Hollywood Propaganda Ministry . Surprisingly this was in the 2002 issue of High Times .

Considering what he's been exposed to, i'm going to at least listen to what he has to say, even if it may be ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I like the Roswell case , I do believe there are strong indications that something unidentified and possibly extraterrestrial crashed there and there was / is a cover up .

Are we to believe that he was in this place on his own and he just happened upon a box with all the details on what must be the most top secret of top secret information and was able to just browse through it ...really .

I don't believe in so called insiders coming out and spilling the beans , especially when they have a vested interest in raising their public profile , is it just a coincidence that Mr Brandon has written a political conspiracy novel about CIA’s cover-up of the Roswell UFO crash or is this a PR exercise .

A Cosmic Conspiracy
A sculpture emblazoned with a coded message central to mankind’s survival stands in the Central Intelligence Agency’s courtyard. One man knows the cipher. Dr. Jonathan Chalmers heads a CIA unit that safeguards the greatest secret our government has ever kept—and he plans for its consequences.He knows the truth about the Roswell UFO crash… and the convergence of alien forces ordained to wage a galactic battle on Earth, fighting to possess whatever remains of the Earth.

“It turns out, every shocking conspiracy theory you’ve ever heard was correct. Chase Brandon, an undercover CIA veteran, has written the conspiracy thriller of the century…a spellbinding novel that ends with an apocalyptic bang!”
cryptosconundrum.com...

Not buying this story nor the book .
May as well give him some hits being as he spins a good yarn .
chase brandons web site

edit on 28-6-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add link

That is one way of looking at it. But some have already raised the possibility that writing a "fiction" novel might be a way for him to provide the public with secrets he has access to, without facing the charge that he has revealed state secrets. I realize others have made similar claims - this does sort of echo some of the stuff stated by Philip J. Corso. Although so far this narrative seems to go a different direction from the "alien technology reverse engineering" angle that Corso alleged as central to what happened after Roswell.

That quote is interesting as it mentions that sculpture containing the mysterious encrypted message - which I understand really does stand outside CIA headquarters.

It is interesting that he puts forward a theory that the knowledge of what really happened at Roswell may actually be fading away as the info was simply never transferred into their digital files - and those who knew the secrets die away.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My proof is that the wreckage from roswell was trucked to wright patterson afb in ohio. Why would it be taken so far if it wasnt aliens? Why wasnt it taken to oklahoma city, nevada, barstow, ...? Why ohio?

Theres all sorts of conspiracy theories about wright patterson infact. Its also not too far from where die glocke wrecked in pennsylvania

Actually, according to Stanton Friedman, from the flight records of planes departing Roswell following the incident.. they went all over the place. An extreme amount of traffic in and out, and going to many bases where there were research facilities.

A strange thing to do for a tiny weather balloon / nuclear test equipment / military dummies / whatever excuse they come up with next.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I heard this guy in a radio interview here in New Zealand.
He said that when he signed up with the CIA he basically singed his life over to them.
He cannot write about anything fictional or nonfiction without submitting it to some CIA
review comity . He said he had to remove lots of things from the book before it could
be published & it had to be written as fiction , so don't discount what he is saying .

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is the Guy Hottel memo making it rounds again?

More here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

I don't know. Is it? You are the first person posting to mention this.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by cripmeister

I don't know. Is it? You are the first person posting to mention this.

Sorry. What I meant was that it's possible that this guy stumbled across the Hottel memo during his time with the CIA.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by phroziac

WPAFB is the home of the USAF Research Laboratory, so anything unusual, terrestial or extraterrestial, would go there to be examined in detail.

Im confused, are you trying to debunk me or agree with me? Theyve constantly claimed it wasnt unusual yet it was taken where weird and alien things go...
but i did not realize it was home of the research lab, so thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Actually, according to Stanton Friedman, from the flight records of planes departing Roswell following the incident.. they went all over the place. An extreme amount of traffic in and out, and going to many bases where there were research facilities.

A strange thing to do for a tiny weather balloon / nuclear test equipment / military dummies / whatever excuse they come up with next.

Wow, thats interesting. I had only seen a formerly top secret letter that said it was taken to wright patterson.

But an interstellar space ship would have to be freakin huge. And heavy. Probably wont fit on one plane lol.

Also with that comment i wonder...maybe greys genetically engineered themselves to be smaller and therefore need less space in the ship? ......

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
maybe his book is not really fiction after all ? just saying

ahhh , he has a book to sell. Figures..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hi Gortex. You say:

I don't believe in so called insiders coming out and spilling the beans,...

Do you mean in this special case or in general? Because our history shows that there were always whistle blowers that changed the course of our path. Not saying in the UFO phenomena but in general, like politics, former employees..etc. Could you clarify what you meant? Thanks

As to this guys testimony, I'm afraid that I do not buy it either, as he does not sound genuine to my ears.

StringTh
edit on 28-6-2012 by StringTh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join