It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Veteran, Chase Brandon, states "Roswell Happened"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If there were 'alienz' or if Roswell was real.....it would have been publicly released data to kickstart the US Economy...and to get the One World Government into existence.

Since it hasn't been publicized.....it aint real.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

If he did work for the CIA at that capacity he would have been trained in deception and dis-info. Which leads us to
either-way.

One thing is for sure conspiracy theorist and the CIA,NSA,FBI,etc has done a great job in muddying the water to the point that no ones verbal disclosure means a thing without physical proof anymore.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I did some searches and didn't find any references to this particular audio recorded interview by a CIA veteran who states that "Roswell Happened". He states he saw written material in CIA files that suggests an "ET craft crashed" and there were "alien cadavers" recovered.

"Roswell Happened" claims CIA veteran

I'm not sure this is going to change anyone's mind, but it does sound interesting.
The guy does have a fictional novel about Roswell so I suppose he might have motivation for promoting the ET explanation. But if what he says is true, you would think it would be something he might want to share.

Probably is real, in any case i suggest to everyone "The Day After Roswell" by Philip J. Corso.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
it looks like its only a novel though...and his interview is taken off context like the JFK New World Order Speech..

“It takes a CIA agent with decades of black ops to write the greatest agency thriller of all time.”

can somebody finds the full interview?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theitalian

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I did some searches and didn't find any references to this particular audio recorded interview by a CIA veteran who states that "Roswell Happened". He states he saw written material in CIA files that suggests an "ET craft crashed" and there were "alien cadavers" recovered.

"Roswell Happened" claims CIA veteran

I'm not sure this is going to change anyone's mind, but it does sound interesting.
The guy does have a fictional novel about Roswell so I suppose he might have motivation for promoting the ET explanation. But if what he says is true, you would think it would be something he might want to share.

Probably is real, in any case i suggest to everyone "The Day After Roswell" by Philip J. Corso.

Yes, that's a good one. Also read "Beyond Roswell" by Michael Hessemann & Philip Mantle. There is also a book written by Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr, the son of Major Jesse Marcel, Sr. who went to Mac Brazel's ranch and brought home a piece of the wreckage to show his son. ("The Roswell Legacy")

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by phroziac

WPAFB is the home of the USAF Research Laboratory, so anything unusual, terrestial or extraterrestial, would go there to be examined in detail.

Im confused, are you trying to debunk me or agree with me? Theyve constantly claimed it wasnt unusual yet it was taken where weird and alien things go...
but i did not realize it was home of the research lab, so thanks for that.

Neither. The USAF sends many things to AFRL at WPAFB for analysis. The fact that they send materials to the AFRL doesn't prove that the materials were extraterrestial.
That said, my personal opinion is that the world governments are [surprise] hiding information about these events and are developing technologies in secret.
Some governments are more open than others, perhaps because they are not part of the development efforts. Whether the technology was acquired from reverse engineering extraterrestial sources or was from Nazi weapons designers is not known. The Kecksburg craft purportedly looked like the Nazi 'die Glocke' [the bell].

All we can do is observe and try to filter out the many disinformation sources from the few reports that are real. Then, as if that isn't difficult enough, try to figure out the origins of the craft.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That is one way of looking at it. But some have already raised the possibility that writing a "fiction" novel might be a way for him to provide the public with secrets he has access to, without facing the charge that he has revealed state secrets.
--bluestreak53--
----
I heard this guy in a radio interview here in New Zealand.
He said that when he signed up with the CIA he basically singed his life over to them.
He cannot write about anything fictional or nonfiction without submitting it to some CIA
review comity . He said he had to remove lots of things from the book before it could
be published & it had to be written as fiction , so don't discount what he is saying .

--pillock--

Don't loose site of the facts you do know. He said he was writing a fictional novel, Anybody in his position withing the CIA is an ultimate patriot and everything he writes is required to be reviewed by the Company so no real or obvious information is going to be put out to the public.

But, I bought his book and have read it, and I do believe him when he says in the Author's Note:
"True facts involving people, places, and events described in this book inspired the broader, fictional story that unfolds through the pagination of time."

He also starts off the book with the typical quotes, and the one by Francis Bacon is aptly penned:
"Truth is so hard to tell, it sometimes needs fiction to make it plausible".

With that in mind, when you read his book, you will find his allegories very interesting indeed.
I believe that he is allowed to use his working experience as a jumping off point to his fiction, in that much of the knowledge collected and passed in front of his eyes may have seemed like it came from an otherworldly source to him. No explanation would have been given for the data, so if it seems like magic, well why not write a book to explore those issues?

I enjoyed some of the information and tidbits that worked their way into his novel. It paints this reality in a very different light than what it may seem or appear.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I like the Roswell story and believe something definitely went down other than a weather balloon. However, lest we forget it was part of Chase Brandon's job description to handle PR and misinformation for the CIA. Why on earth would we believe anything this guy says, especially when he's on a promotional tour for his book???? I call BS.

And let's take a moment and reflect on what he's been saying on these interviews (He's said this same thing on several interviews in the past weeks)

"I can tell you that something did crash....it was of extraterrestrial origins but, that's ALL I will say about that...and I will not comment on what else I actually saw in that box/documents".

WTF??? Red flags should be going up. As if stating that there were extraterrestrials in the crash isn't outrageous enough in itself....he tries to make it seem like he's still a humble CIA agent who saw something he wasn't supposed to so, he won't tell us everything. I mean come on....if you truly did just disclose that.....what difference would it make to just say whatever else you saw?? You just said we had aliens crash in our desert!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Its amazing the world that we live in, Even when a direct witness to the evidence comes forward we have to completely discredit him instantly with lines like 'Hes just selling his new book'

Perhaps having a book out, provides a safe opportunity to release such facts and experiences, after all, if someone just starts sprouting nonesense then it would be easy for the CIA to just 'dispose' of that person, however if this person releases a book, and is brought into the publics eye, then it becomes alot less easy to harm this person.

Lets take a moment to consider a couple of facts before slamming this persons credability

1) This gentlemen worked for the CIA, not mcdonalds, the C I A !!, its called Central intelligence for a reason.

2) All CIA applicants undergo vigerous background checks, mental and physical examinations so this person is clearly not a crackpot

What is it you guys actually want? Him to steal the contents of the safe and run down the street with it into the nearest fox news outlet?

Honestly, some of you people on here are lunatics and you really should do us UFO believers a favour and just please walk out the door, and if you dont mind, let it hit you on the way out.

If you dont believe in Roswell, yet you believe in UFO's...... their must be something wrong, and if you beleive in neither, why are you on this forum in the first place

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

So the fact that the guy was in charge of public relations, the consultant to hollywood for anything relating to CIA-based conspiracy theories and movies, the go-to guy for misinformation....that doesn't raise ANY red flags for you? All he has to do is tell you what you wanted to hear? The guy's job was to lie. Nuff said.

Oh, brother. Humanity is much easier to deceive than a drunk catholic girl on prom night.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
it looks like its only a novel though...and his interview is taken off context like the JFK New World Order Speech..

“It takes a CIA agent with decades of black ops to write the greatest agency thriller of all time.”

can somebody finds the full interview?

I thought that was an interesting point you raised. And I thought listening to that segment, that maybe it was perhaps something taken out of context. However, I have found additional indications that he seems to be saying this was a genuine event (not just a scenario from his fictional novel). I read that he appeared in an interview with Grant Cameron (of Presidential UFO website), on the podcast "The Conspiracy Show", last night (July 8th).

I checked the website but the podcast has not yet been added to the show archive page. Check back here:
Zoomer Radio: The Conspiracy Show

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

So a retired cia agent... What exactly does this man have to gain from lying?

were not talking about a retired bin man, were talking about a CIA agent who most likely picked up a pay check of 6 figures in each of the last 5 years of his job + a large pension.

Do you really think this is motivated by money? yes hes selling a book, but @ $15 a pop and production costs + marketting etc probably at $5, not to mention retailer cuts ontop of this, this guy would have to sell ten thousand books to even claw back $100k revenue, and thats not mentioning the fact, if hes talking a load of complete twaddle, then he will also be damaging the reputation of his family name, his siblings, gran kids,

Respect to a retired gentlement is worth more than money.

There is more to life than money, not everyone is motivated by the greed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kevbrownuk

Here you go....

In the mid-1990s, the CIA named Chase Brandon, an operations officer who was assigned to South America, as liaison to Hollywood.[12] Brandon's film credits include The Recruit, The Sum of All Fears, Enemy of the State, Bad Company and In the Company of Spies. He has consulted for television programs....

Not to mention he was consultant to films regarding extra-terrestrials and UFO's. So someone who was trained to say what the CIA wants you to hear with regards to E.T's and UFO's...should be the one person you trust regarding E.T's and UFO's?

LMAO.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Not to mention he was consultant to films regarding extra-terrestrials and UFO's. So someone who was trained to say what the CIA wants you to hear with regards to E.T's and UFO's...should be the one person you trust regarding E.T's and UFO's?

Well, I'm not sure he is the "one person" to believe. But the fact he is saying this at all makes it interesting to wonder why? Many of the points raised in this discussion have also been raised in this article:

Senior CIA Officer Claims, Knowledge of Roswell Covered Up

. If Brandon’s comments were subject to official approval, and if he was speaking the truth, then this might indicate that the CIA is using him to work what the Agency calls a ‘limited hangout,’ whereby previously hidden information is released to the public in order to prevent a greater exposure of more damaging details.

Victor Marchetti, former special assistant to Deputy CIA Director Richard Helms, once said that the government uses limited hangouts “when their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public.” In such instances, said Marchetti, “they resort to admitting – sometimes even volunteering – some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further.”

Of course, Brandon’s own personal ‘disclosures’ may prove an effective way to sell copies of his book, and also to whet appetites for his forthcoming sequel, The Hour Glass. This is certainly the more mainstream interpretation of what has transpired here. Still, such a deceitful and outlandish marketing strategy runs the risk of Brandon appearing to be, well, deceitful and outlandish.

Grant Cameron has added his comments:

Or maybe the CIA talked to him and the two parties agreed that he was not violating national security. How is this possible? It’s possible if what Brandon is saying is not true. It’s possible if Brandon did not see the Roswell box in a special section of CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., called the Historical Intelligence Collection. What if like Corso the man is who he says he is and the story is less certain? It’s only violation of National Security if what he says is true.

If Brandon is telling the truth, he has seemingly violated National Security, let the biggest secret in American out of the bag just before the 65th anniversary of Roswell, and gone against the pattern for UFO releases that the CIA has used for 30+ years. If Brandon is lying, then his discussion in the last two weeks with the CIA was undoubtedly the continuation of a conversation he had with his handlers just before he went on Coast to Coast AM. There is no violation of national security, and it is a job well done for Brandon who as a media guy for the CIA knows the rules and how to spin a story.

It certainly does seem to suggest that Brandon must either be releasing info that is probably not entirely correct, on behalf of the CIA, or the whole thing is pure fiction - just layered on top of modern mythology of Roswell.

I thought it interesting that the point was raised that the narrative which Brandon states, suggests that few persons serving in the CIA would know the truth of Roswell since they have no access to the full file set.

Is it possible that this is a careful release of information that basically absolves the agency of any wrongdoing in "hiding the information from the public", if no one alive serving in the agency actually knew what happened back then?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You all have added some interesting pieces to this discussion about not taking what is being said or written down as true or factual. Even Brandon himself warns that he must fictionalize any truth, which we can assume is to make it more “plausible”.
Why?
Why tell us any truth at all?
Is there any good reason to move such knowledge or idea’s out into the public eye?

Based on Brandon’s interview about the movie “The Recruit”, we can see that most all top field agents are trained in picking out the truth, even when the target intends to disclose nothing.

Since Brandon wrote a book, it is also safe to assume, he must have really paid attention to all the physical details of what he was writing, as well has how he was writing it. The title alone suggest that there is a cryptographic backbone to his writing as well.

Take his Authors Quote: “...fictional story that unfolds through the pagination of time.”
Why use that term pagination?
`Pagination encompasses rules and algorithms for deciding where page breaks will fall, which content belongs on the same page with related content and thus should not fall to another. ‘

Before computers, pagination was always done by humans, now they are made by machines. What if Brandon put more critical information in that area?

I can imagine many more possible ways in which truth may be separated from fiction, but more for those with eyes to see.

edit on 10-7-2012 by RedDogJT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by RedDogJT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
im sorry, have i missed something,

People whine when the government is trying to deny ufos

Now the government is trying to make us believe in ufos, we still whine,

make your mind up people

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I first got excited about this "revelation", but then I read on and realized that he was going to release a book soon. What is strange is that I read on a different thread (months ago) that someone on ATS and in government got the ok to write a book on aliens and UFO's as long as it was deemed Science Fiction. I wonder if it is the same guy. Does anyone remember this? And beware of profiteers!!

Kratos

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Roswell was so obviously and transparently real. The eyewitness testimonies, and the OBVIOUS cover up tell me it happened.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hes on coast to coast now with Noory as I type this.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
I first got excited about this "revelation", but then I read on and realized that he was going to release a book soon. What is strange is that I read on a different thread (months ago) that someone on ATS and in government got the ok to write a book on aliens and UFO's as long as it was deemed Science Fiction. I wonder if it is the same guy. Does anyone remember this? And beware of profiteers!!

Kratos

I think it is the same guy, since Chase is the public interface tasked with planting seeds in the public, it makes sense he would be the logical choice.

I've finished his book and read it with an ATS eye towards leakable analogies, and honestly, I read that he is confirming many old covert operations. He has a large portion of the book dedicated to the Rosewell incident where he expands and fictionalizes the technology and biologic information, but if you cull it back to the action points, he is confirming that not only did Rosewell happen as it was reported in the newpaper, but a more critical piece of information has to do with the biological matter that went ultra-black. Something very distrubing about the origins of this extra terrestrial species that plays an important part in what man kind has achieved to that date and what has happen since that date.

We all have been born inside that timeline, so we don't look critically at the explosion of both technology or the biological sciences that took place since 1938. Prior to that, our entire history is much slower to change and its capability to destroy itself no where near where we are today. The Atom and DNA have changed our entire world.
Add to this and exponential increase in EM based technology and you have our crazy society today.
Have you ever wondered when growing up in the "duck and cover" generation, why we did not use atomic weapons on each other, when history shows us that mankind has always used weapons they create?

His book addresses this indirectly.
It also answers another interesting question about how the bowels of secrecy or Black Ops really works in such a large organization that has a public/congressional side.
He created a central character in his book, that is a both a super genius and someone with a divine hand behind him, as the gate keeper of all the important centralized knowledge. His ability to assimulate vast amounts of data, like a super computer, while drawing correct inferences and channeling the important bits of information in the right direction to the right groups of covert people, is superhuman. This figure is the one responsible for deciding what to coverup, what goes public and why, when to create a black program and, sets all security clearances levels. Chase writes about him in such a way that one can draw the conclusion that he either knew someone like that at the company, or suspected the truth as data was funneled to him in his own operations.

This is something that I've suspected for years. The only way it would work well, is if there was a central figure or group that was at the core of the CIA, and acted like a music conductor. Was above reproach and without equal.
But like in the book, this figure is of a generation and important to this period of time, once key points have been reached, his time is over.
I consider that fact we are not a nuclear wasteland as prima fascia evidence that he suceeded in his calling.
Chase's figure came up with some great reasons and methods to both cover up Rosewell and redirect the publics attention to details they would never be able to confirm, while ignoring a more important aspect of this incursion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join