It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is happening! Experiment based on ET Information!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Pretty interesting .

Some of you already know bashar ( for the sceptics: yes he is an ET from a planet of another universe channeled through a human named darryl anka ..i know you dont believe me. But trust me one day you will know for sure but this is not the topic here)

I just learned that many people tried to make experiments based on what he said about the free energy space time antenna.

I dont know if anybody is on ats who already tried this.

Maybe some people here are interested.

Here is the video which started the whole thing. Totally funy when he says this kind of experiments are the start for the children of the civilisation he comes from.

BASHAR SPACE TIME ANTENNA

here is the start of the experiment. There are 12 parts. I just started. Should be interested. Hope someone is
well versed in experiments like that. I am not. But i like the idea that finally someone is experimenting based on stuff an ET told us.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Very Awesome!

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Bashar......

I googled this because I had no idea.

How much money has this joker made off of all those gullible people?

Give me a break guys.

So you think some alien came to earth or is channeling it's thoughts or whatever so this guy can make thousands ........millions of dollars?

I'm losing my faith for humanity.
edit on 27-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL! I was dying at his informative seminar he was giving with his eyes closed the whole time....I understand people think they can channel but what do the eyes have to be closed for....so the audience doesn't have an indicator you're lying? LOL! This was utter rubbish.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how people actually buy in to complete and utter nonsense such as this. Seriously, what gives, ATS?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Bashar......

I googled this because I had no idea.

How much money has this joker made off of all those gullible people?

Give me a break guys.

So you think some alien came to earth or is channeling it's thoughts or whatever so this guy can make thousands ........millions of dollars?

I'm losing my faith for humanity.
edit on 27-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

discussion has no sense about his validity if you did not at least watch this guy speak for 30 minutes...
i was a sceptic too..
and now after listening to over 30 hours there is no way i can EVEr doubt in the validity of the et claim again...
this guy is the freakin real deal.

and i will not discuss this here..there is enough material on youtube you can watch but you are already ignorant before even knowing what you are talking about. And you talk about HUMANS? you are the typical example of how sad ignorance is...not seeing the truth when it is in front of you.

But you wil know one day.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
btw:

in technical terms also very interesting.

Bashar about Teleportation and how their UFOS move

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And no wonder Syria is in so much trouble. I mean if their leader Bashar is spending all this time on channeling aliens, making super antenna's and making youtube videos how could he possibly have time to run a country?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

You listened to this guy for 30 hours?

I hope you're right........tell Bashar I say howdy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I love how that dude in the second video built one of the cone things actually expecting it to magically create endless energy. he sounds reallllllly unsure of himself.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by kauskau

You listened to this guy for 30 hours?

I hope you're right........tell Bashar I say howdy.

listen to at least ONE Video on youtube ...with one topic that you find interesting..there are thousands...and after that i think you can understand that it is really easy and inspiring listening to him.

but who am i talking to..you did not even listen for 5 minutes and are judging already..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
His claims that photons are transmitted through copper wire are preposterous.
If this were true, then fiber optic lines would never been invented.
For those who wish to gain some insight on this. I suggest reading this paper from The University of Minnesota.
tools.crk.umn.edu...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
His claims that photons are transmitted through copper wire are preposterous.
If this were true, then fiber optic lines would never been invented.
For those who wish to gain some insight on this. I suggest reading this paper from The University of Minnesota.
tools.crk.umn.edu...

as u clearly just copied some sceptic arguments in the discussion that already is finished..he already answered to that ..watch the whole experiment

"You can't make a coil with fiber optic cables and get the same electro-magnetic effects.
"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
For those interested in knowing alittle about Darryl Anka and his background;

Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.[2] Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future. The monologues and dialogues with Bashar cover a wide range of topics including human psychology, planetary evolution, metaphysics, and extra-terrestrials. Occasionally, Anka will act as a guest speaker in conferences related to issues such as ET contact. Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums. Anka appeared in the 2008 documentary Tuning In[3] alongside other notable channels such as Lee Carroll. Anka's channeling sessions, private and public, are usually recorded and many have been compiled into various books and audio-visual material. His first book, The New Metaphysics, includes Q&A sessions with Margot Chandler, Ph.D., and was edited by Rosemarie Hopf-Weichel, Ph.D.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
here bashar answers some questions from a guy that also tried the experiment

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I understood the basis for the experiment but the apparatus looked much simpler than what was described. Also I thought there would be a measurement of the energy going into the apparatus and energy being put out of the apparatus. Wasn't that the idea, to create more energy than used?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
this seems to be the most interesting part of the experiment..but as i am a total beginner in that kind of stuff i really would like someone who is not only interested in "debunking bashar" what is really happening here as it seems to have an effect..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

On sale know! custom made aluminum helmets just $9.99 plus S&H...BUT WAIT there's more! We will double your order just pay a separate handling Fee!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
wait did you just say that Bashar believes that photons can travel through copper wire??!!

I was actually going to go check out the links until I read that. I think I'll pass.

Let me know how the experiment with the super antenna goes.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That on screen translation from english into a new breed of english is hilarious, I'm still not sure if it is intended for the hard of hearing or what, but anybody with hearing difficulty must be trying to figure out what the coca cola and the parked passengers are for.

There used to be a medium is the 60's or 70's who spoke in the exact same manner, I forget his name. It's all very entertaining though. I wonder what happens when you run out of time? let me guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join