It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is happening! Experiment based on ET Information!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I had to stop the video, as I almost died from laughter. The glowing "crystals" on either side of him just crack me up for some reason.

The second video sets up his experiment to explode through his ceiling.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you I have not heard of this guy. Unlike some on here I will approach it with an open mind. It might be bull but I would like to make to make my mind about it..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

An open mind is not about believing any old nonsense without any evidence. An open mind is being able to change pre-held ideas in the light of new evidence. There is nothing of the sort in this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

So let's see here, we have someone that is being used as a contact for this alien entity and he is making youtube videos that are about free energy among other things.

Well it is on youtube so it has to be legit...

Well then here is someone who's videos you should check out

Enjoy.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Say what you want, but this guy makes perfect sense in a sensible way--if that makes sense!

I would suppose this manner of thinking connects to the concepts of the holographic universe.
But, yes, it does imply an incredible mind power, (quantra control?) that allows that. So if one believes in psi power in what little, tiny bit that some humans have exhibited, then that is the avenue which at the end allows what we could say is the control of Nature by mental strengths.

(All I know about this guy is the audio where he talks about there being no such thing as "motion." And that equates to some high-mind thinking about multiple universes spinning off at every instant there is a change in the existing one. So that is not off-the-top of his head talk, but comes from serious high math work.)
edit on 27-6-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by kauskau

So let's see here, we have someone that is being used as a contact for this alien entity and he is making youtube videos that are about free energy among other things.

Well it is on youtube so it has to be legit...

Well then here is someone who's videos you should check out

Enjoy.....

LMFAO!!!!!

I think it was Bashar's little brother.

Funniest thing I've seen in a while!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

that was funny as hell... you have to watch the whole thing....
he sounds like the guy on South Park,,,

"now Cloouuud,,,, squaaare shape" to frickin funny,,, regardless

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

An open mind is not about believing any old nonsense without any evidence. An open mind is being able to change pre-held ideas in the light of new evidence. There is nothing of the sort in this thread

You are correct I have not seen many open minded peeps in this thread. I have seen people thrashing something based on a couple of lines from the OP without even bothering watching the videos.. Idk what to make of the videos. I have them bookmarked for a later date...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Thank you I have not heard of this guy. Unlike some on here I will approach it with an open mind. It might be bull but I would like to make to make my mind about it..

thats good to hear. I made the experience that only 3 of 10 do that.

..maybe you really start with something you are interested in...because bashar is the best..when the question is "yours". because than you can really sense that at least the information is "pure"...no matter if you believein its source or not...
here are topics that i find interesting ...just to hear the following ideas through a possible ET view...and he is just perfect in it..

who is bashar in bashars words
www.youtube.com...

Bashar on Earth Chakra Points
www.youtube.com...

bashar-trees (gets pretty interesting after 1.50)...WHAT ARE TREES .. lol its just awesome! LISTEN TO IT...
www.youtube.com...

Bashaer about Homosexuality

www.youtube.com...

Bashar about economy
www.youtube.com...

bashar: realitiy is in your consciousness

www.youtube.com...

Bashar - How do we Design our Reality
www.youtube.com...

Highlights from "Simultaneity of Existence" and "Connecting with the Oversoul" (great stuff)
www.youtube.com...

i could go on forever... i never met something that is so pure in its depth and still is easy to listen to at the same time..

edit on 27-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

An open mind is not about believing any old nonsense without any evidence. An open mind is being able to change pre-held ideas in the light of new evidence. There is nothing of the sort in this thread

You are correct I have not seen many open minded peeps in this thread. I have seen people thrashing something based on a couple of lines from the OP without even bothering watching the videos.. Idk what to make of the videos. I have them bookmarked for a later date...

for me it is really enough that you have an open mind for it no matter what happens after that.. I thank you for that..
I just share it because its awesome stuff...but i know that i can not force anyone to believe in its authenticity.

At the same time its not easy for me... i know that sounds strange for some people..but in a way i suffer under the impression that we already have contact to an et..but only few people sense that... Just look and i mean..SENSE the youtube comments under bashar videos..they are positive ..really really positive..and this is not often at youtube..and it certainly does never happen when a liar is speaking. but of course the sceptics think that only stupid people listen to bashar and watch his videos...hmmm for me thats sad that people judge before knowing the subject...
The people that are watching his stuff already sense that he could be the real deal..and its time for more people to sense that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Most of us know a con man when we see one. Unfortuanately the gullible realise too late. This nonesense is as old as humanity.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Expecting people to believe extraordinary and completely unsubstantiated claims after watching some youtube videos is not open minded. In fact, it's narrow minded to expect people to shut off all other avenues of explanation (especially when the obvious is very much mundane) in favour of some fantastic and unsubstantiated youtube tales.
edit on 27-6-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bashar: are there civilisations who know the danceform of breakdance

www.youtube.com...

Sense it...its the real deal.

But the bible is right in one fact: you are free. It will not force itself upon you. When you are ready for it and want it..you will sense that he is the real deal.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

S&F for the courage to seek answers.

He mentioned time dilation and in laymans terms it works like this...

A guy is on a moving train and bouncing a ball uniformly up and down. The bounce resembles a standing wave pattern like this I I I I I

to an observer not on the train the ball actually appears to be bouncing in a wave form like this VVVVVV because the forward motion is recognized as being a part of the distance the ball travels but the ball actually only travels the same distance with each bounce ( I I I ) hand to floor and back to hand again.

In order to travel through time you must first stop time and that would mean the casual observer would only see the ball traveling in a horizontal straight line like this _______ rather than seeing the distance between each bounce going up and down.. This is when the speed of light becomes relevant since the ball must be moving fast enough along its path to not be discerned as traveling in a wave form.

In his antenna model I am guessing what is happening is that within the cones the "charge" is condensed at its point of smallest travel which is actually a faster resonance than the larger diameter. (think figure skater pulling their arms in close and spinning faster.)

While both wave forms are opposed (larger diameter to smaller diameter and smaller diameter to larger diameter there is a duality of speeds that join within the cone and harmonizing.within the generated field.(the center cone)

I guess... I am going to watch the videos before I judge who or how the info is gleaned but as far as channeling goes, don't we all channel to some degree? Where does a thought come from? Go to? what is inspiration?

I ask that question a lot because not even neuroscience knows the answers. Thoughts can be transmitted and emotions can be invoked and the human brain is something that defies logic since chemical mixture (via emotions) inducing electrical impulse (neuron firing) make pathways to areas of the brain that hint at advanced knowledge in certain areas of the brain. Some have active areas that enhance capability and telepathy is one of those as yet unmapped areas. We aren't looking for it and don't understand it so it doesn't exist kind of logic.

That is my take on channeling, opening that area where the brain becomes receptive rather than inductive. I do question the wisdom of opening oneself up like that though since who knows where the message originates from and without a solid spiritual Faith in God, demonology is a likely avenue

At any rate thank you for posting this as I for one have an interest in breaking free of the box we limit our creativity with and simply dismissing input because we don't buy it, could be short-changing our outlooks.
edit on 27-6-2012 by anoncoholic because: corrected visualization

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

My senses tell me your senses are wrong and that he's a hoaxer. So who's senses are correct? I say mine, you say yours. See how useless such subjective "evidence" is?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by kauskau

My senses tell me your senses are wrong and that he's a hoaxer. So who's senses are correct? I say mine, you say yours. See how useless such subjective "evidence" is?

of course it is....i only say that because it could be that you listen to it at the right moment...

but i guess you are on your path and i am on my path and we will not "meet" there.

here is an interesting concept from bashar about " the prime radiant"...or as we call it " god"...or how "god creates the universe" ..how "the one can seem to seperate itself"...for all those that always wanted to know how the "whole" splits itself and creates the illusion of existence...

starts at 4.43..the guy asks how he could build a holodeck
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i swear i saw this guy on seinfeld...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In this video, the alien is kind enough to gI've us tips for winning the lottery

Why on earth is this nonsense being posted in the Science & Technology forum?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If this is an ET why cant the man simply make these amazing devices and prove he is legit? The only logical explanation is that he is a fraud.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

wow..great comment. Thanks for your explanation . its more clear to me now.

And yeah you are right: in a way everything is channeling. Thats the interesting point about bashars "system"..you begin to understand that everything is just frequency, time is an illusion, thoughts and things are not "created" in the brain but are kind of "frequency patterns"...the brain is more like a radio which is able to tune through some of these frequencies.

CHanneling is just a kind of "permission slip" for us to talk with "our own higher mind".
Reality is muche more complex and awesome than people think. We are part of a bigger brain if you wish.

bashar about the mechanic of channeling, telepathy and love...very interesting..

edit on 28-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join