It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh this is just happening to you all? I've been experiencing this energy since 2009, every year on the same days (June 22rd-25th). Good to see you've caught up with the shift.

It's happened three times, and I'm completely used to it. I don't even try to sleep when the days approach. I just do whatever, and then if I feel a little tired, then I'll sleep but only get about 1 hour. I'll get about 5 hours total over three nights (all spread out in hours or half hour naps)... and after the third night, I'm back to normal.

This has happened EVERY year since 2009.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I live in the southeast as well, Although i Was dead tired from work, i felt i had energy to high hell last night.although i did get more sleep than usual.

I dont know... No Conspiracy here folks.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Didn't read all the replies but same thing here. I went to be at 11 ish and was more or less jolted out of my sleep around 4 am this morning by nothing what so ever. I couldn't find any reason for it happening. I also could not go back to sleep and stayed up watching the sun rise. before getting ready for work.

I am tired today but also very over active in my mind. Not at all aggresive just feel hyper almost like when I have cortisone treatment. I don't get too hyper active on cortisone mostly it puts me into a regular state of energy.

I have MS so suffer alot of fatigue which has been evading me today actually.
And yes typing right now I do see how I am actually a bit more hyper than usual in my thoughts.

I have also noticed there a strange fog and smell out late for the past 3-4 evenings/nights. Actually day before yesterday i closed all my open windows because I thought if there has been some sort of chemical accident somewhere I do not want to let that air straight into my house when I am sleeping.

Energetically over all I agree something is different and has been for the past week to week and a half. And it's not just the weather. I am in norther europe by the by. And no not RH -.

Interesting to see what is found about this if anything at all. I do not feel it is bad however just different, dreamlike in nature. And yes my dreams have been very different to what they usually are like. Much more structured and clear in imagery. I usually dream very abstract dreams but not lately.

What ever it is or isn't interesting OP

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
At first I thought this was just me but now I've looked into it a bit I can confidentiality say that there is something strange happening..

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, my mind was racing it felt like I was suspended in time. This isn't too unusual as I get these bursts of spiritual energy fairly frequently.

I told one of my mates that I didn't get any sleep last night and neither did he and before I even mentioned the trippy stuff he told me he was tripping balls and going mental. Still I didn't hear any alarm bells so I started walking home because I'm electronically tagged to be in my house from 7PM - 7AM and this is where it got weird even for me.

All the way home people were in a right state. I'm used to the occasional bouts of insomnia and the sleep deprived trippy states it can put you in at all extremities and I can tell you this wasn't just me tripping balls. Everyone on the street was going off their rocker, uneasy, paranoid, defensive body language and no one was even looking at anyone. Any social interaction I saw on street was really tense, a lot more so than usual.

I've always been able to read and connect with people extremely well and today the vibrations were definitely a lot stranger than normal, maybe last night as well?

When I got home not too long ago most of the news reporters were acting a lot more stranger than usual as well! Then I remembered that this morning I noticed the exact same thing whilst watching the news after giving up all attempts at sleeping around 8AM!

I live in the southeast of England has anyone else in the UK, Europe or world had overly strange experiences over the past 2 days or so? It feels like there's been a massive spike in some sort of ESP, magnetic, or chi or god knows what over the past couple of days. Maybe the earths magnetic field, gravity, something solar or universal?

?? I'm at a loss.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Something strange did happen in the UK; it became a province of Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Well, I'm a very calm, easy going person, I go with the flow etc
BUT yesterday, I hated the day, so unlike me (I don't have any psychic abilities, or anything like that, apart from seeing occasional shadows in the past, and the odd sparkly light that I usually explain away)... but I even put my mood up on my ats profile for the first time ever, as "on edge".
I couldn't explain it, things just felt wrong, as though something bad was going to happen.
And I am in the East of England.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah I am having a real hard time sleeping even my boss said today that he cant sleep for # this week. When I do sleep its constant dreams all night, feels as if I didn't even sleep. But the most trippy things have been happening as well I woke up all of a sudden about one week ago and looked to my side and there was a huge spider hanging from my wardrobe...even in the dark I could see it but it was acting erratic with its legs kicking everywhere, so I jumped up to turn the light on and nothing was there

Then two nights ago I was dreaming all night again and suddenly awoke and felt as if I was spinning in circles as if I was face down rotating head to toe head to toe for ages. And I was saying I can move any time and get out of this...but It was as if my mind was in this spinning action and would not focus long enough to get out of it. And when it was all going on I kept thinking this is not me, my internal monologue was not of my voice...cant really explain, these events are really hard to articulate, but as soon as I read your thread OP I was like omg yeah I get it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
After a very wet and relatively cool June so far, the weather has gotten warmer and closer over the past few days, with last night and today being noticably so - That's it, that's what's happened in the UK last night, no magical, foretold change of consciousness centering on our tiny isles, sorry.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I live in London, England. I sleep well every night but the last two nights have been a bit crazy. Lack of sleep and have a strange ringing sound and slight pressure in my right ear. My sister who lives with me says she couldn't sleep all last night (Mentioned she may be getting insomnia or something earlier today but I said the same happened to me - I only managed to get a little sleep in the later hours of the morning) and is tired as hell today.

We're both healthy and have never had problems like this before, but the last couple of nights are most unusual. I was about to brush this all off until I saw this thread..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It could just be the weather. Hot, sultry, humid - all the things we're not used to. Such conditions are well-known to cause fights, riots, arguments and goodness knows what else.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All of you having similar problems, are you also on electronic monitoring? Maybe there's a connection?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Mabey something is up i had a hard time sleeping to and expeirienced a strange sorta sleep paralasis it realy weirded me out iv had it before but not like last night it seemed realy intence plus i too live in the south east! Lol weirdness

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I have to agree with this. I couldn't sleep last night, but it was mainly because I couldn't get comfortable in bed due to the muggy weather.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Ditto.... Couldn't sleep at all last night, I gave up and opted for some meditation to help me relax. Somethings amiss it even affected my effectionately called "Dragon Skin".... I have an area of scaley leathery skin on my back and from time to time it burns up really hot...last night I had to sleep in the all together just to cool down but in the end I put on a large room fan directed at my back to cool off.
A clue as to how hot it gets... You know those Tempur Memory Foam mattresses?... I melted one and left my body shape in it (It didn't magically reform, as seen on tv
) and last night was a bad one... The hot back, head ache, Sweats, generally off kilter to my usually intuitive and connected self.
So I hear you OP and concur to the strange vibes but as to what

This morning though...that strange low cloud all over the Swansea Bay again, it was like a tropical storm.. HAARP

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi I thought I would sign up and chime in when I saw this thread posted.

I'm in the South East and did not sleep well that night either...I had been under some stress that day and put it down to this but now that I think about it there may have been something more at play.

I found myself wide awake at 4-5 am and could not get back to sleep properly for hours, my mind was racing with thoughts that I struggled to control; I spent the rest of the day feeling dazed and tired. My flatmate this evening told me that she has been the same the past couple of nights, waking up at 5 am but not getting back to sleep. Also, I experienced a strange hypnic jerk last night whereby I felt some sort of brief electric 'charge' along with a flash of light that jolted me wide awake as I was falling asleep.

I had also been storming down the street Monday evening a bit like the OP had mentioned, I had a reason for this however I was in a particularly foul and bizarre mood that night and particularly emotional.

Of course weather and stress can contribute to these things happening but things have seemed a little more unusual this week and it is strange how my flatmate, as well as other ATS members, have brought it up too.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I couldn't sleep either. I was tired but something in my head shouted, "You don't want to sleep under these conditions!" I was in my living room while my brother was blaring music in the basement, but that doesn't normally bug me. I couldn't sleep until 5 this morning, which is rare.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
if this was 2 days ago your talking about

yes i experienced the same, took me ages to get to sleep, very unusual for me.

I'm in the midlands

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

a friend of mine knew his first sleepwalk a few nights ago..here in Belgium.. very weird. he woke up in another room, on a pile of clothes. now he's scared, he still doesn't understand. don't know if it's related yo your story..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm not in the U.K. I am in the U.S. However, I've been so strange, edgy and tense and I've witnessed some bizarre meltdowns around me. People are flipping out about nothing! I am not on electronic monitoring but have some stainless steel in my body that seems to make me more in tune with what's being sent out...like an antennae.
edit on 27/6/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You're under house arrest ??? What did you do ?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join