It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
reply to post by TechUnique

Please do! I will look forward to that thread

I'm worried though about reading into my dreams too much & end up making a stupid decision about something...

One thing that really bugs me, there is someone in my life who I would LOVE to dream about.... Neither of us are 'available' but we have contact pretty often and he's on my mind pretty much most of the time - therefore I would have thought I'd be dreaming about him all the time. But in all the 2 years I've known him I've only ever dreamed about him twice, whereas I dream about other men all the time! (some who I know, some who I have no idea who the hell are...) I wonder how that works....

I find that it tends to be the problems floating around and playing on your subconscious that play out with some real qualities, some surrealism and loads of symbolism.

I believe dreams allow you to come to terms with emotional, physical, spiritual and mental unrest and better your own abilities to cope with things in day to day life. I can't wait to write that thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To all the people with insomnia, here... do you have Rh negative blood?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So any thoughts?

Always. I imagine what you describe happening and see it causing a loss of confidence in either one of two things.
Reality or my perception of reality, which should lead to paranoia, if the experience lasts for an extended amount of time.
You aren't still feeling the way you described, so it didn't last long enough for you to get there. Did you even begin to feel something like that ? Losing touch ?

I rarely, RARELY ever lose touch anymore. I am really comfortable with my perception and although due to the sleep deprivation I was obviously experiencing some perception distortion it was really no biggy for me.

My thoughts were actually extremely lucid and I feel a fair bit more 'normal' now. Although I've never really been normal anyway!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well I'm impressed. You are obviously being honest in every post and more than that with yourself. You seem like a good egg to me so get rid of the tracker, have good life and be well.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am in Ireland, Roscommon (Central-West) and I couldn't get asleep until about 4 am and then I woke up at 9 am which is highly unusual for me (I normally sleep 1 AM to 12 PM) and although I am tired it isn't exhaustion like usual. Also, I have had a short fuse which I could have blamed on lack of sleep but I have noticed my brothers and sister have also been very short tempered today.

I wonder what it could be.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Blimey! I didn't get to sleep til about 5 this morning. I usually fall asleep about 1 or 2 but I couldn't last night even though I was tired. So I stayed up watching Twin Peaks. I'm in UK by the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hey im in the USA and things, for me at least, have been strange. I havent been able to sleep in my bed for the passed 2 nights because i just feel like im too aware or something and it feels like something is just off and it has just really been freaking me out so, like a chicken, ive been sleeping down stairs on the couch for 2 nights straight lol. But also there is just a weird feeling in the air especially last night, my friend felt it too. Im blaming it on the moon, that sucker was HUGE last night where i live and it was orange, it was a crescent moon though.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I think it's something to do with the planets. I read it's something called the Uranus Pluto square and causes energetic tension. And effects our consciousness.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

please give more info.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sounds like frequency change affect to me.
Did you notice any ' down pressure' on your head...a sensation like someone having their hand on your crown?
Any 'split screen' views - like two tv's in front of your eyes one above one below?

VLF radar can induce these symptoms....The use of 'percussion' weapons can also induce these states and affect sleep patterns...as can being blockaded from REM sleep for long enough periods.

If you are not close by any installations that might be using vlf...check your water...buy one of those parental snooping drug test kits..

cheers

Ro

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm wondering (and it may be an insanely stupid question, so please forgive me) if any of you who 'felt' this disturbance noticed any leakage from your ears, or pressure. Not blood, just more moist than usual, like you had water in your ears and it pops and leaks out-ish after swimming.

I have found this to happen in my high 'energy' disturbed nights, either with dreams or the feeling I have been talking to someone all night.

Nothing to note from the bottom of the world though with the last few nights.
A

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
At first I thought this was just me but now I've looked into it a bit I can confidentiality say that there is something strange happening..

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, my mind was racing it felt like I was suspended in time. This isn't too unusual as I get these bursts of spiritual energy fairly frequently.

I told one of my mates that I didn't get any sleep last night and neither did he and before I even mentioned the trippy stuff he told me he was tripping balls and going mental. Still I didn't hear any alarm bells so I started walking home because I'm electronically tagged to be in my house from 7PM - 7AM and this is where it got weird even for me.

All the way home people were in a right state. I'm used to the occasional bouts of insomnia and the sleep deprived trippy states it can put you in at all extremities and I can tell you this wasn't just me tripping balls. Everyone on the street was going off their rocker, uneasy, paranoid, defensive body language and no one was even looking at anyone. Any social interaction I saw on street was really tense, a lot more so than usual.

I've always been able to read and connect with people extremely well and today the vibrations were definitely a lot stranger than normal, maybe last night as well?

When I got home not too long ago most of the news reporters were acting a lot more stranger than usual as well! Then I remembered that this morning I noticed the exact same thing whilst watching the news after giving up all attempts at sleeping around 8AM!

I live in the southeast of England has anyone else in the UK, Europe or world had overly strange experiences over the past 2 days or so? It feels like there's been a massive spike in some sort of ESP, magnetic, or chi or god knows what over the past couple of days. Maybe the earths magnetic field, gravity, something solar or universal?

?? I'm at a loss.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

If you have the urge to eat somebody's face, please contact the proper authorities immediately. But I digress...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I'm wondering (and it may be an insanely stupid question, so please forgive me) if any of you who 'felt' this disturbance noticed any leakage from your ears, or pressure. Not blood, just more moist than usual, like you had water in your ears and it pops and leaks out-ish after swimming.

I have found this to happen in my high 'energy' disturbed nights, either with dreams or the feeling I have been talking to someone all night.

Nothing to note from the bottom of the world though with the last few nights.
A

On the 26th I had ear ache in my left ear for quite a few hours and it still hurts a tiny bit still now. Prior to that for the past few days I had intense head aches and sore throat but I just put it down to having a mild cold or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The US is screwed up ..Its the Aliens flying around..Dont fear..they are going after all the people in power all over the world. Ride the wave..it will calm down!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I love the slang

I haven't had a good nights sleep in I don't know how long. It seems no matter what time I go to bed 11,midnight, 1 am I inevitably wake at 3:00am but usually fall back to sleep. I don't have any idea what wakes me be it's almost every night and usually within 5 minutes of 3:00.

Then I wake by 5:00 and I just give up on sleeping. Some days I take a nap but most days I only get between 4 and 6 hours of sleep. What's amazing is I feel fine. I get a little sleepy on the days when I only get 4 hours of sleep but I usually just nap for a couple hours and I feel fine.

The news reporter thing is super strange. I've noticed they seem almost robotic lately and an announcer just had some weird attack during a baseball game recently. He blamed it on a migraine but it sounds like baloney to me.

www.radaronline.com...
edit on 26-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Aliens..thats all!! I wish I were in Ireland instead of the US!! Must be nice there!! Check out MUFON website- go to upper right and click on Map..look up the area that you live in and see if there is any activity.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow! How strange. Last night i felt really weird for me too. I felt like i was completely drained and almost as if i was going to die. No pain or anxiety, just an awareness that things were not right.

I woke up this morning fine.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I rarely have sleep problems but recently here on Gold coast of Qld aust for bout a week or two now I have slept very lightly & vivid odd & strange dreams but ya get that I guess

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
South east UK reporting in!
No sleeping issues here, been sleeping quite well, although I have been slightly more suspicious or paranoid for some reason.
A friend of mine on Facebook has said he hasn't slept for 2 days and blames it on insomnia. But I've not noticed anything unusual in general

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Well I am not in the UK but I can definitively say the past couple days I have gotten no sleep.

I just chocked it up to my bipap not working right (I have sleep apnea). Nothing on the machine has changed and I know it is working just fine. So, who knows perhaps something is up, I just do not like the dream state it leaves me in hard to work like that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
There is actually a mental state (which can be short lived) which gives you a weird perception of things around you.

That is really interesting, I think I have that sometimes, and I would really like to know what it is called. You might be onto something here.
edit on 27-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join