I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
At first I thought this was just me but now I've looked into it a bit I can confidentiality say that there is something strange happening..

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, my mind was racing it felt like I was suspended in time. This isn't too unusual as I get these bursts of spiritual energy fairly frequently.

I told one of my mates that I didn't get any sleep last night and neither did he and before I even mentioned the trippy stuff he told me he was tripping balls and going mental. Still I didn't hear any alarm bells so I started walking home because I'm electronically tagged to be in my house from 7PM - 7AM and this is where it got weird even for me.

All the way home people were in a right state. I'm used to the occasional bouts of insomnia and the sleep deprived trippy states it can put you in at all extremities and I can tell you this wasn't just me tripping balls. Everyone on the street was going off their rocker, uneasy, paranoid, defensive body language and no one was even looking at anyone. Any social interaction I saw on street was really tense, a lot more so than usual.

I've always been able to read and connect with people extremely well and today the vibrations were definitely a lot stranger than normal, maybe last night as well?

When I got home not too long ago most of the news reporters were acting a lot more stranger than usual as well! Then I remembered that this morning I noticed the exact same thing whilst watching the news after giving up all attempts at sleeping around 8AM!

I live in the southeast of England has anyone else in the UK, Europe or world had overly strange experiences over the past 2 days or so? It feels like there's been a massive spike in some sort of ESP, magnetic, or chi or god knows what over the past couple of days. Maybe the earths magnetic field, gravity, something solar or universal?

?? I'm at a loss.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Last night was mental, I will give you that!.
I can't go into details but even mundane home life seemed like I'd walked into loopy lalaland.
Virtually no sleep for me even though I was shattered.

Twilight zone had nothing on the weirdness I encountered last night.
Just glad I didn't venture out, it was nuts enough.

I should have twigged something was amiss fairly early when a neighbour decided to strim a 10 x 10 patch off grass round and round in circles constantly for 4 hours none stop.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with what Danny Boyle is cooking up for you folks there. You have my sympathies. But I think I will be needing them back for myself, as this will not end at your shorelines.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
well all's fine in wales m8 i slept like a log

its not shroom season yet

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I too was experiencing some strange sleep disorders last night, and the night before that - very similar to what you are describing in your post.

I couldn't sleep - mind racing - which is very strange for me, as I'm usually a very relaxed person.

Even very sleepy I couldn't go to sleep.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wonder what's up. Sounds like something is definately going on. Maybe dark angels playing HAARP?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Strange I had sleep paralysis last night (not too uncommon for me) but my housemate who I work with also couldn't get to sleep at all either and said he felt 'really weird' today as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is actually a mental state (which can be short lived) which gives you a weird perception of things around you. It happened to me once. I looked it up and there is a name for it though I can't remember!

Anyway, North UK here and everything normal in my locality. Apart from the nightmare - which I'm pretty sure was due to watching Alien 3
edit on 26-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Just wait until you get the insomnia + well timed myoclonic jerks. That was fun for three days. Then came the ringing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

probably you need to get back to hanley for a monday night pound a pint or just stop sleeping in chell

but i have to admit i didn't sleep very well but i put it down to the bad weather and its near to having some thunder

link   
South east England as well here and I was working outside until about midnight and didn't see,hear or feel anything unusual,slept like a log when I did go to bed.Oh apart from the beautiful sunset of course.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

link   
are all affected located in the south east of england or east england?
just currious as nothing unusual has happend in the west none of
my m8's have noticed anything ether?

link   
Wow I thought I was the only person who was experiencing this. For the past 2 nights I couldn't sleep at all like seriously I only slept like 3-4 hours in two nights. And it seemed like my mind went mental aswell. First I thought it was because I was focusing on lucid dreaming too much, but that's not the cause. I'm not from the UK, I'm from belgium.. But I experienced it aswell. So weird

link   

OP you haven't described anything beyond your own perception and are we supposed to just discount the possibility that it may be what is abnormal at the moment. You sound a bit paranoid. I could be way off and I'm not trying to insult you at all. Hope you understand.

Define normal.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think it's something to do with the planets. I read it's something called the Uranus Pluto square and causes energetic tension. And effects our consciousness.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Strange I had sleep paralysis last night (not too uncommon for me) but my housemate who I work with also couldn't get to sleep at all either and said he felt 'really weird' today as well.

One of my mates suffered from sleep paralysis for the first time the other day as well dunno If its related.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I can say that last night I too had burst of energy ie esp was off the scale. I could hear very high pitch sounds from both ears and that only happens when something is going on in the atmosphere as when I was in Thailand in December 2004 time of the tsunami at the time it hit Phuket I was in Bangkok and my ears were hurting and high pitch sounds from my ears. It was really intense last night and my mind was everywhere like I was intercepting some signal. Sorry I'm from North of England lol

edit on 6/26/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

OP you haven't described anything beyond your own perception and are we supposed to just discount the possibility that it may be what is abnormal at the moment. You sound a bit paranoid. I could be way off and I'm not trying to insult you at all. Hope you understand.

Define normal.

How can you describe normal?
For exactly the points you make above xD
Something strange definitely is going on more so than usual. 1 day of sleep deprivation is nothing to me to be completely honest and I have a good hold on my perception.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just a crazy theory lol, but are you close to London?
Wondering if they are using sound frequencies (ELF?) to stir people up.....or testing something, to use when the Olympics are there?
I'm not usually one to throw a conspiracy out there, but people here are talking about the possibility of something going down when the Olympics are on....and if you wanted to run with that....what better way to start something, than to get thousands of people restless (or violent?).
(Okay, don't be too harsh on me now lol)
jacygirl

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
well im sorry to say those of you who
have experienced this have been affected
by the zombie virus this is just the begining.

just messing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join