It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think something abnormal happened last night in the UK.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Two words: Tylenol PM. You need to get some rest.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Just a crazy theory lol, but are you close to London?
Wondering if they are using sound frequencies (ELF?) to stir people up.....or testing something, to use when the Olympics are there?
I'm not usually one to throw a conspiracy out there, but people here are talking about the possibility of something going down when the Olympics are on....and if you wanted to run with that....what better way to start something, than to get thousands of people restless (or violent?).
(Okay, don't be too harsh on me now lol)
jacygirl

London is in the SE of England. You could be on to something there jacygirl.

The British government sure seems to have pulled out all the stops (militarily speaking). At least that seems to be the case from what we hear in the US. A sound weapon sure sounds like just the kind of thing they would want to play with. And, we know they have them.

We went through a similar sleepless night here (south TX) over the weekend, dogs were wonky too. But we had a small earthquake (from fracking) in the very early morning so I am guessing that was our problem.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It being humid probably has a bit to do with it but I'm still sure there's more. It is humid quite often here on the coast and this was different. I usually sleep like a log no matter what unless i'm obsessed about something.

The amount of mental stuff going on and climaxing in the next few years.. I feel like people are about to pop.
Don't plants and all species of animal have at least a collective subconscious if not a collective conscious?..

Is it so crazy to suggest that people are collectively experiencing symptoms a lot weirder than anything normal they have experienced?

If you look through the whole thread there's some interesting correlations. And I was perfectly sane and lucid at the time, my mate described it as tripping balls. Others in this thread have said so.

Along with weird things like sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming, rushes of spiritual, physical energy..

I don't pretend to know anything more other than the fact that that its probably something more than strange weather. There's a lot of stuff going on atm. Maybe there actually is something massive right round the corner. Riots maybe.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just noticed this thread and upon reading i can confirm on the dates you mentioned i was awake for 72 hours with only 6 hours sleep and surprisingly i didn't feel all that bad, just abit slow at work

I just couldn't sleep/switch off nothing would help me relax, the worst thing was, i had 14-12 hours shifts at work with just an hour or two in-between work shifts sleep, i'm only just recovering from it today/night on my day of, pretty much slept all day and night today, just woke up and its 1140pm so all is well now

I also live in the South East of England

edit on 27-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well Yesterday I left my London home to travel to my second home at 6pm got there at 11pm, was very tired, but before that I've been very sleepy and in fact have not gotten any sleep since, and only able to nod off at around 4-5am and waking up at 11am.

I also had some sort of flu without the runny nose, just feeling sick and drained of energy, but that's most likely cause of my laziness ;D

Doubt anything abnormal is happening, but believe if I notice anything funky going down I will post ;D

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wait, you're tagged? So your a criminal? No wonder people around you were on edge..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
hmm same here in germany
felt yesterday a little bit strange, but i didnt read too much in to it
and couldnt sleep at all, and thats strange for me
usualy bed time its about 1am yesterday (this morning) i fall asleep at about 6am.
maybe is just a forer effect cause i read this thread and thinking the same, who knows

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am living south of London as well.... i am an insomnia type of guy too (usually fell asleep at 6-7 in the morning)..

However the day you described the incidents it was the first time I slept normal (12 AM)

What i can tell you though is that every night i hear people going crazy! The fact that i am awake almost all the night i hear lot of staff going outside.

An excuse would be that people get very frequently drunk and get crazy (nothing new here)...

BUT what i observed is that people have the tendency to fight! Always always I see people kicking themselves in the middle of road, girls kicking the ass of guys and so forth!

Alcohol can make you do funny staff or things you dont want too... but i think we all get drunk once in a while but never star fighting in the middle of the road for no apparent reason!

What i described is not exactly linking with the thread but this attitude you cant describe it as "normal"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sir you are 100% correct in your assumptions, my sleep pattern was bizzare and strange. I though it might just be me but awoke to many mnay other people on various networking sites experiencing the same. I had many bizzare fealing of doom dread illation wonderment etc. The whole night had an accursed forboading and unatural air to it. To another level i know people whole work the white arts in coverns, they were very worried last night. The free thinkers spiritualist mediums and government thinkers, were well aware somthing was happening.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
At first I thought this was just me but now I've looked into it a bit I can confidentiality say that there is something strange happening..

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, my mind was racing it felt like I was suspended in time. This isn't too unusual as I get these bursts of spiritual energy fairly frequently.

I told one of my mates that I didn't get any sleep last night and neither did he and before I even mentioned the trippy stuff he told me he was tripping balls and going mental. Still I didn't hear any alarm bells so I started walking home because I'm electronically tagged to be in my house from 7PM - 7AM and this is where it got weird even for me.

All the way home people were in a right state. I'm used to the occasional bouts of insomnia and the sleep deprived trippy states it can put you in at all extremities and I can tell you this wasn't just me tripping balls. Everyone on the street was going off their rocker, uneasy, paranoid, defensive body language and no one was even looking at anyone. Any social interaction I saw on street was really tense, a lot more so than usual.

I've always been able to read and connect with people extremely well and today the vibrations were definitely a lot stranger than normal, maybe last night as well?

When I got home not too long ago most of the news reporters were acting a lot more stranger than usual as well! Then I remembered that this morning I noticed the exact same thing whilst watching the news after giving up all attempts at sleeping around 8AM!

I live in the southeast of England has anyone else in the UK, Europe or world had overly strange experiences over the past 2 days or so? It feels like there's been a massive spike in some sort of ESP, magnetic, or chi or god knows what over the past couple of days. Maybe the earths magnetic field, gravity, something solar or universal?

?? I'm at a loss.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Like an ankle monitor? What the heck did you do? I know here if you are 'electronically tagged to be in your home" that you have been in criminal/legal trouble. Sounds to me it was just your perception of people acting off, not really that they were. Now this is not to say that I don't feel that things haven't been 'off' lately or that I don't feel like something may not be going on, but I think it may just be my heightened perception of things and not actual reality.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I wonder if you guys in Britan have smart meters.that would probly do it

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If your talking about last night...no, I slept absolutely fine. But tonight? Bloody weird experience. Went to bed shattered at 10pm, instantly woke up with a HUGE energy rush at 3:30am...only twenty minutes after waking up I'm here writing this as I recalled reading the thread..... bizarre.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

On the night of the 25th hear in Washington, U.S. I completely lost my S for a very small thing and couldn't let go of how important that thing was. Made rash decisions and totally screwed things between me and a friend. Now I don't doubt that you were going through what you went through, I was just hoping to blame being an a-hole to my friend on something other than me being an a-hole.

Nope. It was just me.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would be curious to see if that random number generator that tracks worldwide has been showing less than typical results lately.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by slaine1978

don't even joke around about a zombie virus.

was at work today and i swear i a faltered as though infected....not a fun state.
The guys at work thought i was stoned.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueboyinheaven

actually you may be onto something. a lot of people in my area of NJ have been experiencing flu like symptoms also.
It seems as though the whole state is getting sickly very fast too.

Wherever i go either a sneeze or a cough is right around the corner, and a few friends and i have been talkng anout the continued weakness as of late, ive also been drinking at least two monsters a day. Im actually getting tired just typing this response....Muscle aches...i have no idea what it is doing this, but i don't feel as normal as i would have been two weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

Lol, weak immune systems. I feel fine (tired from sleep deprivation but even that is mostly gone) and nobody I know is sick.

Looks like whatever it is is confined to the States.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Olympic torch was recently passed through my city. They used strange visual effects on screens attached to trucks. Roads were blocked off and people were massed on the streets.

That night i didn't get any sleep. The following morning i ventured out for the usual (milk and ciggies).
The shopkeeper, who i have known for 5-6 years was acting super strange, almost trance like, and anybody else i encountered looked very zombie like.

Also, strange rumbles were felt last night around 3am, however no earthquakes hit the area.

Did they release some sort of energy on the day of the torch passing? Were these strange visual effects used as a brainwashing technique?

I live in the Nottingham/East midlands area of the UK. If anyone else felt the rumbles last night please do respond.

thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
At first I thought this was just me but now I've looked into it a bit I can confidentiality say that there is something strange happening..

Last night I couldn't get to sleep, my mind was racing it felt like I was suspended in time. This isn't too unusual as I get these bursts of spiritual energy fairly frequently.

I told one of my mates that I didn't get any sleep last night and neither did he and before I even mentioned the trippy stuff he told me he was tripping balls and going mental. Still I didn't hear any alarm bells so I started walking home because I'm electronically tagged to be in my house from 7PM - 7AM and this is where it got weird even for me.

All the way home people were in a right state. I'm used to the occasional bouts of insomnia and the sleep deprived trippy states it can put you in at all extremities and I can tell you this wasn't just me tripping balls. Everyone on the street was going off their rocker, uneasy, paranoid, defensive body language and no one was even looking at anyone. Any social interaction I saw on street was really tense, a lot more so than usual.

I've always been able to read and connect with people extremely well and today the vibrations were definitely a lot stranger than normal, maybe last night as well?

When I got home not too long ago most of the news reporters were acting a lot more stranger than usual as well! Then I remembered that this morning I noticed the exact same thing whilst watching the news after giving up all attempts at sleeping around 8AM!

I live in the southeast of England has anyone else in the UK, Europe or world had overly strange experiences over the past 2 days or so? It feels like there's been a massive spike in some sort of ESP, magnetic, or chi or god knows what over the past couple of days. Maybe the earths magnetic field, gravity, something solar or universal?

?? I'm at a loss.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

Good your waking up. Noticing how nasty people are acting. Seeing how F*cked up people are now a days. Your not the only one. Even here in the US its happening. ALL the crazy weather, messed up people must all mean something. That something is for "Me to Know & Everyone Else" to find out before its too late.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i think its the change in weather
paterns.
hasen't the the gulf stream
moved further south?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join