It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The actual Beast's Mark of the NWO, how it will come in, Satan's last days deceiption (testing you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Co[y and paste all your work and post it on a Christian website, you may get more responses on one of those.
(Hate to see all your work wasted on us lot )

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Thanks for the information.
I don't quite understand the problem with the catholic church, because for catholics, the Lord is Jesus Christ. Priests that are ordinated, have to lay down flat on the ground and swear their loyalty to Jesus.

In your post, i found something interesting:

He was transformed by the Church into Lucifer or Satan, because he is higher and older than Jehovah, and had to be sacrificed to the new dogma.

Is this Luciferian propaganda ? Because i heard YHVH is the creator god and Lucifer is a creation. So, how can Lucifer or Satan be older than Jehova ?

Another mystery to me are the Elohim. God said "Let's make them in our image", who are they ? How many are there ? Isn't this still polytheism, with one, most high god ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What about the people who don't take both days (saturday and sunday) to rest, or to obey????

I think I am one of them, I sometimes work on saturday, and on sunday I also work sometimes and I am doing all kinds of personal things, like playing my piano or going to the pub to talk with friends.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Both are wrong...
...neither Saturday nor Sunday are the right day.

Israel determined their calendar by the moon for about 1500 years...
...before the Julius Caesar installed a weekly cycle Sunday through Saturday.

The Saturday association with Sabbath first happened about 200 AD...
...basically because the Roman week became the basis of commerce...
...and Jewish interests changed to suit personal interest.
edit on 26/6/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Jewish sources support the contention of a Lunar weeky Sabbath.

“Sabbath and New Moon (Rosh Hodesh), both periodically recurring in the course of the year. The New Moon is still, and the Sabbath originally was, dependent upon the lunar cycle” (Universal Jewish Encylopedia, 410.)

“The Israelites . . . made the Sabbath the feasts of a living and holy God. The work of man became symbolic of the work of God, and human rest of divine rest, so that the Sabbaths became preeminently days of rest. Since, moreover, the LUNAR MONTH had 29 or 30 days, the normal lapse of time between Sabbaths was six days, although sometimes seven or eight; and six working days were accordingly assigned to the creation, which was to furnish a prototype for human life. The connection of the Sabbath with lunar phases, however, was [later] discarded by the Israelites . . . .” (The New Schaff-Herzog Religious Encyclopedia, 135-136.)

The way it worked was like this...
...the day following a New Moon was a rest day followed by six days of work...
...and day seven was a Sabbath rest day ... this was day eight of the month...
...this was followed by Sabbath rest days on day 15, 22 and 29...
...then the next New Moon was observed and the sequence started again.

This lunar sequence was the calendar used in first century Israel...
...the Roman designated days Sunday through Saturday are never used in the biblical manuscripts.

So neither Sunday nor Saturday worship is likely to be the Mark of any beast.
edit on 26/6/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I don't quite understand the problem with the catholic church, because for catholics, the Lord is Jesus Christ.

At the level of the priest's they don't really know what is going on. It is only at the level of bishops and cardinals that the corruption start to be fully understood. God is going to Judge people based on the light they have been given but with the way the R.C.C teaches the bible natively to their people it is not conducive to finding the true God.

They up hold Mary to be the co-redeemer, that through Mary (who to the insiders is the Babylonian goddess Semiramis/ Egyptian equiv. of Isis) we come to Jesus (then through Jesus to the Father). So all the praying they do to Mary is just to a Lucifer counterfeit. The have statues for idol worship of Mary and other 'saints' when the Bible forbids idol worship (1 or the 10 commandments that the Catholic Church has erased from their Catecism) and veneration of the dead. To seek the forgiveness of sins they have to go through a priest at confessional, never directly to God who is the only one that can forgive. They show God to be a cruel tyrant by their perverted teaching on eternal torment forever in hell (this teaching is carried over from many protestants from R.C.C as well) which is not biblical and compel people by fear and not the love of God's character.

- "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude 1: 7)
How can Sodom and Gomorrah be suffering eternal fire when the place is not burning now?
- "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example to those that after should live ungodly. (2 Peter 2: 6)

Reduced to Ashes
The Bible says that Satan and the wicked people will be reduced to ashes.

The Wicked. Wicked people will be completely burnt up.
Burnt Up. "For, see, the day comes, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yes, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But to you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Wicked Becomes Ashes. You shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing. (Malachi 4: 1-3)
Fires Go Out. Behold, they have become like stubble, fire burns them. They cannot deliver themselves from the power of the flame. There will be no coal to warm by nor fire to sit before. (Isaiah 47: 14)
Satan. In Ezekiel God says that He will reduce Satan to ashes upon the earth in front of all who see him.
Satan Becomes Ashes. Therefore I have brought fire from the midst of you; It has consumed you And I have turned you to ashes on the earth, in the eyes of all who see you. All who know you among the peoples are appalled at you; you have become terrified and you will cease to be forever. (Ezekiel 28: 18)
source:

The R.C.C teaching on 'hell' comes from Egyptian religion and the book the Amduat (where it is first describe you go to the 'good' place or the 'bad' place upon death, which is not Biblical at all).

The Satanic Roots Of The Roman Catholic Institution

Nimrod developed astrology, and laid the foundations for black and white witchcraft. Shem (Cush's great uncle, Noah's son, and a righteous man), appalled by his nephew's evil deeds, killed Nimrod. Before his death, Nimrod married and impregnated his mother Semiramis. After Nimrod was slain, Semiramis convinced the people of Babylon that Nimrod was a god (the sun god Baal), and that she was a goddess (the Queen of Heaven). Semiramis developed the Satanic religion of Baal worship, including confession (for blackmail and public fear), secret societies (prefiguring Masonry, Mormonism, Jesuits, and the Illuminati), and the idea that she, as the religious leader, was the only medium to God (prefiguring the Pope). Idols appeared featuring mother Semiramis and baby Nimrod (prefiguring the Virgin Mary and Baby Jesus); her symbol was the moon (Isis, Diana), and Nimrod's was the sun (Horus, Baal, Sol). Semiramis promoted baby sacrifices and celibacy for priests, foreshadowing Roman Catholicism. She invented death by crucifixion (crucifixes were originally occult symbols in Babylon and Egypt). Semiramis bore another child (by her son Nimrod, while claiming she was a virgin) named Tammuz, who she maintained was the reincarnation of Nimrod (Baal). This was the foundation of the virgin mother with child archetype that Satan used to corrupt many world religions.
source:

All these false teachings turn people from honoring and worshiping God and getting to know Him personally.

Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Luke 13:25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.'

The Catholic church emphases that it is through their 'Holy' church that you are saved and not by any personal relationship you develop with Jesus. They are leading all their people into a false sense of security which will be their downfall. If people were serious about following God's Word and seeking out the truth they would never be Catholic.
edit on 26-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You are way off base on this , although Rome fits in many ways they do not deny Christ as the son of God .

Satans throne is in Pergamum Turkey according to the book of Revelation . Istanbul Turkey is also a city with seven Hills around it and was also where the ottoman empire caliphate was seated , this is the eastern leg of the roman empire and like the statue of Daniel it is the other leg . The caliphate received its deadly wound after WW 1 in the year 1928 I believe .

The deadly wound healing will be the caliphate revived and Islam under one flag led by the Mahadi and their version of Jesus, Issa. The Antichrist and the false prophet with the beast system of sharia law , beheading Christians and Jews who oppose Islam .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The beast is always something different, can we please stop with "guessing" what or who the beast is???

Things I've heard so far are:

- The pope
- The Vatican
- The USA
- Europe
- Brussel (Belgium)
- Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler ( the only plausible option if you ask me)
- Prince Charles
- JC himself
- Rome
- Every single president of the USA
- Every single big popstar
- The music and entertainment industry
- The Dollar
- Television
- The industrial military complex
- The towers of the WTC (babylon)
- Every other religion besides Christianity
- Freemasons
- The Illuminati
- Walt Disney

and now, Turkey is on that list also, what is next???

edit on 26-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

He was transformed by the Church into Lucifer or Satan, because he is higher and older than Jehovah, and had to be sacrificed to the new dogma.

Yes, the statement by Blavatsky is Luciferian propaganda. She is a theosophist and many of her writings make up core understanding for the New Age Movement. Heaps of New Age followers will even go so far to say that the Hebrew/Israelite God never existed yet the official teaching of top occultist like Blavatsky and Crowley confirm that He is real but they twist the truth around from that point on (e.g Crowley called Micheal/Jesus his evil twin for instance)

Here are some more quotes from Blavatsky from her main book of doctrine showing clearly that New Ager belief is steeped in the following of Lucifer/Satan (when so many NAM followers deny his existence just like God's, but rather teach outwardly that their are universal dark and light that are to be kept in balance rather than personifying 'good' and 'evil' into a person).

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior."
The Secret Doctrine' by Helen Petrovna Blavatsky on pages 171, 225, 255, (Vol. II)

"It is Satan who is God of our planet and the only God."
pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 233, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time."
page 539

Another mystery to me are the Elohim

Elohim is translated in the Bible often as Gods or gods/spirits ect depending on the context (the heavenly angels and the fallen angels are interchangeably called elohim as well.

I get into a discussion about this issue with a fellow poster concerning the story about the Witch of Endor.
Poster
and my reply post 1 and reply post 2.

The info on the אלהים 'ĕlohı̂ym is found in the second reply post but the first post information is important to explain the context of the passage to see how context explains what meaning we should give to each reference to elohim.

When God says 'lets make them in our image' he is talking to the heavenly angels. I don't know how many of them there are but at least many tens of billions (based on their functional role they have for each of us here).

By understanding the context of the use of the word elohim we can see that there is only 1 Supreme God. When 'gods' is translated elsewhere it is expected that people understanding this to be an impersonating/masquerading fallen angel.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I´m sorry, but it´s hard to take seriously anyone who thinks that they have
outsmarted the devil or figured out god´s plan (once again, outsmarting).
You are a mere pale shadow of a speck of dust in the cosmic scale of things.
Your thread makes an somewhat interesting read, but unfortunately, once again,
epic fail of a thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

TextAnother mystery to me are the Elohim. God said "Let's make them in our image", who are they ? How many are there ? Isn't this still polytheism, with one, most high god ?

To answer your question we are they , the sixth day creation was all the races the story of Genesis is the story of the earths recreation . Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.......... That's a complete thought and end of the statement , there is no date given but science tells us it was hundreds of millions of years ago.
Genesis1:2 And the earth " WAS". Void and without form and darkness was upon the face of the deep .
The word WAS in the original Hebrew is " HAYAH" this word does not mean was it means " to become or became "
So the earth became void and without form .

God destroyed the world that was by a great flood for what Satan did ,this was to convince one third of US , gods children , gods angels whatever way you look at it . We all lived on this earth with God for millions of years until Satan rose up against God .

This is why in Genesis 1:26 God said .....Let " US" make manin " OUR" image and in "OUR" likeness. This earth age is kind of a punishment phase for the sins of Satan and the one third that followed him into rebellion against God.

Genesis 1:28 God tells man to go and replenish the earth, replenish means to refill something that was made empty or void just like verse two stated .

People should also remember that a day to God is a thousand years to man . See 2 Peter 3:8. So up to the seventh day when God rested that was seven thousand years. Then we go to the eigth day and the garden of Eden and the creation of Adam and Eve who all the living would come thru . This simply means that because Jesus was. Orn from their blood line and he is eternal life that all who would obtain eternal life comes thru Jesus via Adam and Eve.

Most Christians will deny this truth because they hold to the traditions of man which makes void the word of God.
They make up blood lines to explain the people who would kill Cain when he was kicked out of the garden of Eden and the same thing for Cains wife who he found the land of Nod. They invent other children of Adam and eve to explain these people . When they should just read Gods word for the simplicity it was written in , the people that would want to kill Cain for murdering Abel and Cains wife in the land of Nod are the sixth day creations of all the races , these people had been having children for two thousand years befor Adam and Eve were created.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
What about the people who don't take both days (saturday and sunday) to rest, or to obey????

I think I am one of them, I sometimes work on saturday, and on sunday I also work sometimes and I am doing all kinds of personal things, like playing my piano or going to the pub to talk with friends.

Thank you for your question as it is a very important one about priorities in our life and how people will be compelled to receive the beast's mark (refuse God's mark or seal by comparison) based on factors that affect us financially and personal priorities.

I need to look into the situation in Europe more myself about legislation, but I think it to be the case that Germany has put laws in place to make Sunday if possible a recognized day off for everyone and conversely making Saturday more like a typical work day. The next part of my research is to evidence this whole aspect of laws based already to prepare people for this and the non-government organizations lobbying for this in different parts of the world. If you have information on this concerning Europe or your own country specifically then I would be very keen to hear this.

What we have occurring in the Tribulation period (which is when the persecuting beast's mark economic control grid system is put in place) is that it is a test of ones faith in God as well as a test of ones character in who they give allegiance to. Firstly, this impostor 'christ' will come as a peace-maker initially, promising to release suppressed technologies, end wars (which the Vatican led secret societies stirred up so it is no difficulty to end them), use various supernatural powers to heal people ect, basically all to convince the world that he is a great guy that we should all follow. This is to convince that he is infact 'Christ' come back to establish a 1000 year golden era on earth (when from the Bible we know that the first 1000 years is spent in Heaven and not on Earth where those in Christ will be reviewing the judgement records of all those you did and didn't make it into the 'book of life' so that we know that God's Judgment's are just and merciful, if you need more convincing of this I am happy to expand on this further). Despite him appearing so good initially he will end up showing his true colors as a blood-thirsty tyrant when he commands the destruction of those who seek to remain true to God's Word only. People of character will question whether is 'being' really deserves their allegiance, loyalty and even worship when he shows himself to be who he really is. People who aren't Christian and Christians who are taken in by this Satanic deception initially I believe will then see the true light of day and seek to opt out of the system. But how many people this will be I do not know. If someone has no strong trust/faith in God (which is typically only developed by spending much time getting to know Him and through relationship development of person prayer) that He will provide for their needs (of food/shelter/clothing) and that they should have no fear of death in this life (because they trust in the promises of what God has in store for us in the next).

This is why the chronology of what Ellen White was given in her dreams from God makes sense. That initially many would not feed the warning of the Adventist informing everyone of this but it is only in the final hour that many people see what is really happening and decide to come out of the system.

This is why the Beast's mark is described to be received in the forehead (mind) OR the hand (actions). People will either be convinced that this false 'christ' is the true one

John 16:2-4
... the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you,

1 John 2:3 And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

and then persecute God's people because they don't know God properly. Or they will know that this is wrong, this 'Christ' is false that they should be keeping the Biblical 4th commandment ect but the social pressure to confirm with family and friends, the economic pressure, personal interests, the fear of death will show that their faith is only lukewarm and that they haven't given their life over to God.

Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. (Matthew 10:39, John 12:25, Luke 9:24, Mark 8:35)

Matthew 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

I would encourage you to do what you can with your job to arrange it if possible that it doesn't need to be over Saturday (Friday nights) so that economic pressure will not have so much of an influence. This is what I have to tell you. When this Tribulation (which might very well be within the next 6 months - 3 years, merely my guess) period begins the period of harsh persecution to compel people to transgress God's Law (and therefore legally rule themselves out of the 'book of life') will probably only last for a few years. The question you have to ask yourself is are you willing to throw away your eternal inheritance of being

"in paradise forever, the place where there is no tears, no sickness, no death or discord. With Him there every power will be developed, every capability increased. The grandest enterprises will be carried forward, the loftiest aspirations will be reached, the highest ambitions realized. And still there will arise new heights to surmount, new wonders to admire, new truths to comprehend, fresh objects to call forth the powers of body and mind and soul."

for a couple of extra years of temporal safety and hollow promises only to be erased from existence at Judgement and never to be given a second chance at life again? This is the question you need to ask yourself. Is your faith strong enough to get through what will be thrown at believers during the Tribulation, if not then I suggest you work (spend time) at it much more. I wish you well and look forward to your reply

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You NAILED it! (more correctly God revealed this truth to you powerfully)

Well done, your research is exceptional and you have gathered so much fact regarding this truth it is impressive.

Mark of God = Sabbath keeping
Mark of the Beast (mankind) = Sunday worship

The mark is on your hands (what you do) and in your foreheads (how you think).

Follow this path before you and you will find the small flock of God's church on Earth and God's 2 end time prophets, of which this truth has been revealed and prooven.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Father and Jesus don't really care when we observe worship and prayer to them. Jesus loves us unconditionally - even those who deny him are loved unconditionally.

For those of us who are believers that Jesus is the Christ and have accepted him as our Savior, our sins are forgiven and we're saved from damnation and eternal separation from God - past, present, future. We could go into the whole "unpardonable sin" thing, but really, if you were to observe Sabbath every other Wednesday by reading your bible and praying in quiet contemplation, Jesus wouldn't mind.

It's not the day that's important but the dedication, and your personal walk in that you're supposed to have Jesus's nature outshine your flesh in your daily life, to be a light in the world and show you're a new creation in the Lord.

Quoting texts from the Vatican and quoting scripture out of context isn't going to get you anywhere, you're a bit confused. I personally think the Catholic church is wrong and probably evil, but as a Protestant, they don't really have any power over me.
edit on 26-6-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would like to know what happens to people who don't take both days serious, people who don't keep themselves busy with that kind of stuff you know?

For example: I work sometimes on saturday but I also work sometimes on sunday.

I think I don't really have a "resting day"..

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Do you love Jesus and accept him as Lord and Savior? Do you do your best to show Him through your daily life? If so, you're fine.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

To be made in the image of the angels is to have emotions, intellectual/rational thought ability, God knew we would sin and also would have the 'knowledge of good and evil' like God and the angels have as well. I think these are the main qualities being referred to other than perhaps some physical similarities.

here is no date given but science tells us it was hundreds of millions of years ago.

I will be happy to field question on science proving the Genesis account of creation perhaps in a few days or a weeks time here. I would like to thrash out the main topic as much as I can first though.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I bet you can not wait for it eh?

It is God that cannot wait for His plan to move into the next phase, therefore God's people also look forward to moving on into God's Kingdom ruling over all the Earth.

We are the gods no such thing as satan or the beast.

"And for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion so that they may believe a lie... "

what lie?

"who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped... showing himself that he is god."

God is God, Satan is Satan, the Beast is the civilizations of mankind created apart from God's laws, and you are a physical mortal being that has been decieved.

That is the truth.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

I don't see him as somekind of saviour/messiah but more like a teacher. He was "the perfect example" in his behaviour and how to behave to and with people, more like that...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

He was all those things, but he really was the Savior. You seem Jewish to me in terms of your belief system - is that the case?

Do you recognize that a greater power exists above you? I'll pray that the Spirit reveals truths you need. Hopefully he'll reveal them to you in your search for truth. Really that's all anyone is looking for - truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join