It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The actual Beast's Mark of the NWO, how it will come in, Satan's last days deceiption (testing you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Who is the Sea Beast (Rev.13)/Little Horn (Daniel 7)?

Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law

All characteristics outlined fully, there can be only one!
The Papal power alone! Identified by every major protestant reformer
-------
What Does the Beast power say is its 'Mark'

“Sunday is our mark or authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” — H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

What Does the Beast power say keeping its 'Mark' means

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

Is your allegiance to God or to the beast, do you pay homage to God or to the Pope (just like in Daniel's day with the command to pay homage to the golden statute)
----
Keeping the Sabbath of the Divine Law IS part of the terms of the New Covenant.

Isaiah 56:6,7 And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to serve him, to love the name of the LORD, and to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant--these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

Isaiah 58:13,14
"If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the LORD's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words, then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob." The mouth of the LORD has spoken.

God sanctified the Sabbath day, set it aside and made it Holy. That it was to be a memorial to the Creator, a sign (strongs #0226) or 'mark' amongst His people from generation to generation, a perpetual covenant.

God's mark

Ezekiel 20:12
Moreover also I gave [5414] them my sabbaths, [7676] to be a sign [0226] between me and them, that they might know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] that sanctify [6942] them.

Ezekiel 20:20
And hallow [6942] my sabbaths; [7676] and they shall be a sign [0226] between me and you, that ye may know [3045] that I [am] the LORD [3068] your God. [0430]
source: www.biblicalproportions.com...

Exodus 31:17 It is a sign [Hebrew - 'Owth'] between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed

What is the word meaning of this strongs #0226 word?

SIGN: Hebrew: 'owth', meaning - sign, token, ensign, mark, a distinguishing mark, signal, banner, remembrance
classic.net.bible.org...
www.blueletterbible.org...

God's Seal
Components of a seal (think royal seal) to give something authority, must contain:
- Their name
- Their Title
- The area over which they are authorized to rule, that is, their dominion

What is God's seal?
- Name: Lord
- Title: Creator
- Dominion: The heavens, the earth, the sea and everything that is in them

Where do we find God's seal given?
In the giving of the 4th commandant to keep the Sabbath

Exodus 20:11 'For in six days the LORD (Name) made (Title: creator/maker) heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is (dominion), and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

The Bible tells us who we should worship in the last days, Revelation 14:7 Worship Him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water. We find this similar language in the writing of the fourth commandment in Exodus 20:11, 'For in six days the Lord made the heavens, the earth, the sea and all that is in them'. Whom do you have allegiance to, the final end days test will be asking.
-------
God is going to Judge His people according to His Law in the last days test when all this information is fully known to them.

2 Corinthians 6:17 "Come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the Lord."

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

God says, that the whole world wondered after the beast (Rev. 13:3). Do you think Christianity as a whole is immune here from being deceived and that God's last day message? isn't a message that is cutting, to ask His people to be separate from Babylon in the truth and not together in sin make sense?

1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands
Matthew 19:17 "...but if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments"
Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus
Revelation 12:17 "...he [Satan] went to make war with the rest of her offspring [God's people], who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ
Matthew 5:18 Verily I say to you, til Heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or tittle may pass away from the law...
Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city
Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
1 John 2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning
Isaiah 8:20 to the Law and to the testimony: If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

------
Hebrew Parallelism
Shows how God points is towards the greater future events from similar events in the past

The Bible uses parallels and typologies of past Biblical events to help understand what will happen in the more important future event that prophecy points us towards. For instance, in Revelation 13:15, 16 we read about all these various peoples that are forced to worship the image of the beast under threat of death. This is very similar to a past event found in Daniel chapter 3 about all peoples of the land being commanded to bow down and worship the image of gold of King Nebuchadnezzar under threat of death (the fiery furnace) if you refused. What is going on here in this story of Daniel 3 which makes it a valid test of a person's allegiance to God? This story is testing the allegiance of God's people by seeing if they will keep His commandments, specifically targeting the 2nd commandment of no worship of idols.

In the only other instance in the bible where we hear about multiple plagues coming down upon people like in Revelation chapter 15 and 16 is in the Exodus story from Egypt. It is important to understand what was the reason why God began sending the plagues upon the Egyptians so we can understand why he will do will again to those who have not found their name in the book of life. We find the reason for the plagues in Exodus chapter 5. In reading this story we find that the Hebrews are requesting to take a break from their labors, and specifically in Exodus 5:5 we see why. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God. The bible is trying to inform us if we study it what we can expect from the great future event given what occurred under similar circumstances in the past.

"The [Catholic] Church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Roman Pantheon, temple of all the gods, and made it sacred to all the martyrs; so it stands to this day. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. She took the pagan Easter and made it the feast we celebrate during this season . . . The Sun was a foremost god with heathendom . . . The sun has worshipers at this hour in Persia and other lands . . . Hence the Church would seem to say, 'Keep that old pagan name [Sunday]. It shall remain consecrated, sanctified.' And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus"
--William L. Gildea, "Paschale Gaudium," in The Catholic World, 58, March, 1894, p. 809 [A Roman Catholic weekly].

-------
This is from website the Vatican put out specifically to call out protestants on following them in Sunday-keeping called 'Rome's Challenge'

"Is not yet too late for Protestants to redeem themselves. Will they do it?... will they indeed take the written word only, the Scripture alone, as their sole authority and their sole standard? Or will they still hold the indefensible, self contradictory, and suicidal doctrine and practice of following the authority of the Catholic church and wear the SIGN of her authority? Will they keep the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day, according to Scripture? Or will they keep the Sunday according to the tradition of the Catholic church, -Ibid, page 31

"The Adventists are the only body of Christians with the Bible as their teacher, who could find no warrant in its pages for the change of day from the seventh to the first. Hence their appellation," Seventh-day Adventists. "They're cardinal principle consists in setting apart Saturday for the exclusive worship of God, in conformity with the positive command of God Himself, repeatedly reiterated in the sacred books of the Old and New testaments, literally kept by the children of Israel for thousands of years to this day, and endorsed by the teaching and practice of the Son of God while on earth." -Rome's Challenge, page two
Rome's Challenge

edit on 24-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Let see about this topic of Tradition
Man Says:

"Sunday is founded not on Scripture, but on tradition, and is a distinctly Catholic institution." - Catholic Record Sept. 17, 1893 .

"The New Testament makes no explicit mention that the apostles changed the day of worship, but we know it from tradition." - The New Revised Baltimore Catechism (1949) p.139

note: the tradition is from Paganism
The Catholic Church Says (Cardinal Gibbons the official mouth-piece for the Pope in America_

“The arguments...are firmly grounded on the word of God, and having been closely studied with the Bible in hand, leave no escape for the conscientious Protestant except the abandonment of Sunday worship and the return to Saturday, commanded by their teacher, the Bible, or, unwilling to abandon the tradition of the Catholic Church, which enjoins the keeping of Sunday, and which they have accepted in direct opposition to their teacher, the Bible, consistently accept her (the Catholic Church) in all her teachings. Reason and common sense demand the acceptance of one or the other of these alternatives: either Protestantism and the keeping holy of Saturday, or Catholicism and the keeping holy of Sunday. Compromise is impossible.” — James Cardinal Gibbons, in Catholic Mirror, December 23, 1893.

“Sunday is founded, not of scripture, but on tradition, and is distinctly a Catholic institution. As there is no scripture for the transfer of the day of rest from the last to the first day of the week, Protestants ought to keep their Sabbath on Saturday and thus leave Catholics in full possession of Sunday.” — Catholic Record, September 17, 1893

God says

(Matthew 15:3,6,9) But He answered and said to them, why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?...And you void the commandment of God by your tradition...But in vain they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

-"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men...And he said to them. 'You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions.'" Mark 7:7,9

What did Jesus practice?

- And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went in to the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. Luke 4:16
- For even hereunto ye called: because Christi also suffered for us, leaving us an example that ye should follow his steps: 1 Peter 2:21
- He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. 1 John 2:6
- For I am the LORD, I change not;...Mal. 3:6
- My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Psalm 89:4
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever. Heb. 13:8
- He that saith, I know him, and keepth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1 John 2:4
- If ye love me, keep my commandments John 14:15

-------
Let's see what the official position is in the other Protestant Churches about this issue -

Episcopal Church:

"Is there any command in the New Testament to change the day of weekly rest from Saturday to Sunday? None." (Manual of Christian Doctrine p.127)
- "We have made a change from the seventh day to the first day, form Saturday to Sunday, on the authority of the one holy Catholic and apostolic church of Christ." (Why we keep Sunday. p.28.)

Lutheran:

"The observance of the Lord's Day (Sunday) is founded not on any command of God, but on the authority of the church."The Augsburg Confession" in: Catholic Sabbath Manual, part 2, section 10

Presbyterian:

"A change of the day to be observed from the last day of the week to the first. There is no record, no express command authorizing this change." (N.L. Rice, 'The Christian Sabbath', p.60)

Methodist:

"Take the matter of Sunday...there is no passage telling Christians to keep that day, or to transfer the Jewish Sabbath to that day." (H. F. Rall, 'Christian Advocate', July 2, 1942.)

Congregationalist:

"IT is quite clear that however rigidly or devoutly we spend Sunday, we are not keeping the Sabbath...There is not a single sentence in the New Testament to suggest that we incur any penalty by violating the supposed sanctity of Sunday." (Dr R.W. Dale, 'The Ten Commandments', pp100,101.)

Anglican:

"Many people think that Sunday is the Sabbath, but neither in the New Testament nor in the early church, is there anything to suggest that we have any right to transfer the observance of the seventh day of the week to the first. The Sabbath was and is Saturday and not Sunday..." (Rev. Lionel Beere, 'Church and People', Sept. 1st 1947

Baptist:

"There was and is a commandment to keep holy the Sabbath day, but that Sabbath day was not Sunday...There is no scripture evidence of the change of the Sabbath institution from the seventh day to the first day of the week." (Dr. Edward T. Hiscox, (author of the Baptist Manual) New York Ministries Conference, Nov. 13, 1893.)

Seems like all the protestant churches know they have no leg to stand on scripturally for not keeping the Sabbath commandment
---------

Sunday was the name given by the heathens to the first day of the week, because it was the day on which they worshiped the sun." John Eadie, D.D., LL.D. A Bible Cyclopedia, p. 561

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue he has the name Apollyon.

(Apolloyon=Apollo=pagan sun god=Satan)
--------
Catholic church says:

“They [the Protestants] deem it their duty to keep the Sunday holy. Why? Because the Catholic Church tells them to do so. They have no other reason...The observance of Sunday thus comes to be an ecclesiastical law entirely distinct from the divine law of Sabbath observance...The author of the Sunday law...is the Catholic Church.” — Ecclesiastical Review, February 1914.

“Most Christians assume that Sunday is the biblically approved day of worship. The Catholic Church protests that it transferred Christian worship from the biblical Sabbath (Saturday) to Sunday, and that to try to argue that the change was made in the Bible is both dishonest and a denial of Catholic authority. If Protestantism wants to base its teachings only on the Bible, it should worship on Saturday.” — Rome’s Challenge immaculateheart.com/maryonline Dec 2003.

“Is not every Christian obliged to sanctify Sunday and to abstain on that day from unnecessary servile work? Is not the observance of this law among the most prominent of our sacred duties? But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify.” — James Cardinal Gibbons, The Faith of Our Fathers (1917 edition), p. 72-73 (16th Edition, p 111; 88th Edition, p. 89).

“For example, nowhere in the Bible do we find that Christ or the Apostles ordered that the Sabbath be changed from Saturday to Sunday. We have the commandment of God given to Moses to keep holy the Sabbath day, that is the 7th day of the week, Saturday. Today most Christians keep Sunday because it has been revealed to us by the [Roman Catholic] church outside the Bible.” — Catholic Virginian, October 3, 1947, p. 9, article “To Tell You the Truth.”

“Written by the finger of God on two tables of stone, this Divine code (ten commandments) was received from the Almighty by Moses amid the thunders of Mount Sinai...Christ resumed these Commandments in the double precept of charity--love of God and of the neighbour; He proclaimed them as binding under the New Law in Matthew 19 and in the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5)...The (Catholic) Church, on the other hand, after changing the day of rest from the Jewish Sabbath, or seventh day of the week, to the first, made the Third Commandment refer to Sunday as the day to be kept holy as the Lord’s Day...He (God) claims one day out of the seven as a memorial to Himself, and this must be kept holy...” — The Catholic Encyclopaedia, vol. 4, “The Ten Commandments”, 1908 edition by Robert Appleton Company; and 1999 Online edition by Kevin Knight, Imprimatur, John M. Farley, Archbishop of New York.

“The Catholic church for over one thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday...The Protestant World at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the (Catholic) Church’s right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant World.” — James Cardinal Gibbons in the Catholic Mirror, September 23, 1983.

“It is well to remind the Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and all other Christians, that the Bible does not support them anywhere in their observance of Sunday. Sunday is an institution of the Roman Catholic Church, and those who observe the day observe a commandment of the Catholic Church.” — Priest Brady, in an address reported in The News, Elizabeth, New Jersey, March 18, 1903.

“Perhaps the boldest thing, the most revolutionary change the Church ever did, happened in the first century. The holy day, the Sabbath, was changed from Saturday to Sunday. ‘The day of the Lord’ was chosen, not from any direction noted in the Scriptures, but from the (Catholic) Church’s sense of its own power...People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy.” — St. Catherine Church Sentinel, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Two different sources of prophetic visions, Ellen White with her visions occurring over 60 year until around 1915 and Ernie Knoll who has been receiving visions of similar content since 2006 (White is considered reliable whereas Knoll the question is still out on him but I see his dreams as being in line with the Bible and White).

Satan's counterfeit of Jesus' second coming

Dream 46- The Great Test can begin to read from a third of the way down the page

Go to link, this is just a sample of it.

As I look toward the east, I see many who stand looking with anticipation into a clear blue sky that has no clouds. They seem to already know about this coming event. As I look into the distant sky, I notice what looks like a round black hole that opens out more and more, similar to a trumpet shape. Many different angels of various sizes and appearances now fly from the middle of the black hole and fill in to the area that resembles the end of a trumpet. They have formed together as if to welcome someone very important. I now see that the middle of this large company of angels fills with a great brightness. As many angels blow trumpets and many others sing, those on the earth who are watching stare at the grandest event they have ever witnessed.
This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple robe that almost touches the ground....
As he now raises both hands into the air, elongated scars can be seen in each palm. He proceeds to proclaim, “It is I, the Christ. I have returned as I said I would.” As he speaks, people of different languages understand him perfectly.

How will the day of worship prevent someone from buying and selling?

An indication of this is given in a dream from Ernie Knoll, Dream 28 - Stand Fast

We return to the corridor where we sit silently for a little while. Neither of us says anything. After a bit, he says, "There is still more to show you." We stand up and walk to the side of the corridor where we pass through. We now stand outside of a grocery store. I watch as many people walk up to the store and show a card. I think it must be a membership card to allow them to go in. I notice a couple of people are turned away, as they do not have a card. The Herald and I begin to walk toward the building. As we continue, his appearance changes into a man again. We walk through the wall of the store and begin walking around, finding that there are not that many items on the shelves.

We walk over to the bakery area and find there is no freshly baked bread. He asks the lady behind the bakery counter why there is no freshly baked bread. She laughs and says, "We don’t get bread any more. Those that purchased grain and could mill their own flour now live like kings, as they can make their own bread." We continue to walk around and notice there are not a lot of things on the shelves. We see a stocking clerk. We ask why there are so few items on the shelves. He explains, “It is hard for the trucks to get in with the roads all destroyed and fuel is not available for the vehicles. The fuel that is available is very expensive. Besides, only we select, chosen people can get supplies anyway.”

We now go to the front of the store and see people ready to check out with the items they could find. As they get ready to pay, they present their card again. The cashier looks at the card and then the person and then swipes the card through the machine. The Herald walks over and is somehow able to get one of the cards to show me. I look at it closely. It has the photo of the individual who owns the card. Next to the picture is their address, a series of numbers, a special watermark, and security seals. He turns the card over, and in huge letters I read, “Bearer of this card accepts and will adhere to a National Day of Reverence.” A few registers over, I hear a commotion going on. A lady next to us says, "It is one of those people that don’t want to keep God’s day reverent. It’s one of those Saturday people. They are the scourge of the earth. Can’t wait till they can all be done away with." The Herald says, "It is time to go."

We walk through the wall and, as we pass through the corridor, the Herald becomes an angel again. Now we are in an area where I can see people, but they cannot see us. I realize they are Seventh-day Adventists, but I do not recognize them. They are in their homes, but it is as if I am in many different homes all at the same time. I watch as they make a decision to accept the National Day of Reverence card.10 They explain that they need the card to make payments on their house and car, to purchase food and to pay their bills. They decide to accept the card, worshipping privately on Saturday, but keeping the required National Day of Reverence. The Herald turns to me and says, "They forgot to choose this day whom they will serve. Come."
We walk through the corridor and are now standing on a street. I see cars lined up at gasoline stations. The line goes from the pumps to the driveway and on down the road. Cars are parked everywhere. Some are almost brand new and some are very nice sports cars. The keys are still in the ignition and the doors hang open. I now notice a man walking by and get permission from the Herald to speak to him. I ask the man why the cars are abandoned. He answers, "For one, there is no gasoline, and if there was, no one can afford it. Even if there was gasoline, the roads are so bad no one can drive on them. All transportation has come to a standstill until they can get rid of the problem of these God-haters. All these problems are because of these people who will not accept a National Day of Reverence. Once they are gone, then things will be wonderful again.11 Sure there will be a lot of work, but as long as we observe that reverent day, God has said He will bless us." “Wait,” I ask, “God told you He will bless you if you keep the National Day of Reverence?" The man looks at me strangely and inquires, "Are you one of those Saturday keepers?" The Herald says, "It is time to go."

Prophetic visions through E. White gives chronology of events
Selected passages from White's compilation book, 'Last Day Events'. Info can be read from book hosted HERE then search the term 'lde'

1. BEFORE JESUS RETURNS SATAN IS to FIRST DISPLAYS HIMSELF WIDELY IN PHYSICAL FORM TRYING TO CONVINCE THAT HE IS THE LONGED FOR CHRIST (SAVIOR), SURROUNDED BY DAZZLING LIGHT AND PERFORMING MIRACLES (HEALINGS, FIRE FROM HEAVEN), HE IS ABLE TO CONVINCE MOST OF THE WORLD. HE TELLS THE WORLD TO KEEP SUNDAY SACRED TO HONOUR HIM

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

Satan Resembles Christ in Every Particular
• There is a limit beyond which Satan cannot go, and here he calls deception to his aid and counterfeits the work which he has not power actually to perform. In the last days he will appear in such a manner as to make men believe him to be Christ come the second time into the world. He will indeed transform himself into an angel of light. But while he will bear the appearance of Christ in every particular, so far as mere appearance goes, it will deceive none but those who, like Pharaoh, are seeking to resist the truth.—Testimonies for the Church 5:698 (1889).

How the Counterfeit Differs From the Genuine
• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).
• Satan is striving to gain every advantage.... Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction—Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.—Fundamentals of Christian Education, 471, 472 (1897).

Miracles Will Be Performed
• The sick will be healed before us. Miracles will be performed in our sight. Are we prepared for the trial which awaits us when the lying wonders of Satan shall be more fully exhibited?—Testimonies For The Church 1:302 (1862).
• Men under the influence of evil spirits will work miracles. They will make people sick by casting their spell upon them, and will then remove the spell, leading others to say that those who were sick have been miraculously healed. This Satan has done again and again.—Selected Messages 2:53 (1903).
• Wonderful scenes, with which Satan will be closely connected, will soon take place. God’s Word declares that Satan will work miracles. He will make people sick, and then will suddenly remove from them his satanic power. They will then be regarded as healed.

Fire From Heaven
• We must not trust the claims of men. They may, as Christ represents, profess to work miracles in healing the sick. Is this marvelous, when just behind them stands the great deceiver, the miracle worker who will yet bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men?—Selected Messages 2:49 (1887).
• It is the lying wonders of the devil that will take the world captive, and he will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men. He is to work miracles, and this wonderful, miracle-working power is to sweep in the whole world.—Selected Messages 2:51 (1890).
• Satan will come in to deceive if possible the very elect. He claims to be Christ, and he is coming in, pretending to be the great medical missionary. He will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men to prove that he is God. Medical Ministry, 87, 88 (1903).

The Deception Is Almost Universal
The substitution of the false for the true is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal God will reveal Himself. When the laws of men are exalted above the laws of God, when the powers of this earth try to force men to keep the first day of the week, know that the time has come for God to work.

2. AMERICA (the beast of the land power from Revelation 13) LEADS THE WORLD FIRST INTO FOLLOWING THE DICTATES OF SATAN BY ISSUING A CIVIL LAW TO SUMBIT TO SUNDAY WORSHIP, THIS LAW WILL THEN SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD AS WELL

The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:976 (1897).
As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example.—Testimonies for the Church 6:18 (1900).

Foreign nations will follow the example of the United States. Though she leads out, yet the same crisis will come upon our people in all parts of the world.—Testimonies for the Church 6:395 (1900).

An attempt to enforce upon all the observance of the first day of the week as a sacred day. In doing this they will not scruple to compel men against the voice of their own conscience to observe the day the nation declares to be the Sabbath. Protestant and Papist churches unite in the decree to keep the Sunday sacred.

3. PERSECUTION FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE BIBLE SABBATH OF GOD, SOME WILL BE IMPRISIONED FOR THEIR FAITH AND MANY PUT TO DEATH, PERSECUTION LEADS TO UNITY AMONGST GOD'S PEOPLE

Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority. They will be accused of disaffection toward the government.—The Great Controversy, 592 (1911).

All who in that evil day would fearlessly serve God according to the dictates of conscience, will need courage, firmness, and a knowledge of God and His Word, for those who are true to God will be persecuted, their motives will be impugned, their best efforts misinterpreted, and their names cast out as evil.—The Acts
of the Apostles, 431, 432 (1911).
Hoarded wealth will become worthless (for God's people). When the decree shall go forth that none shall buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast, very much means will be of no avail. God calls for us now to do all in our power to send forth the warning to the world. The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price. The decree will soon go forth prohibiting men to buy or sell of any man save him that hath the mark of the beast.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”—Prophets and Kings, 183, 184 (c. 1914).

When the protection of human laws shall be withdrawn from those who honor the law of God, there will be, in different lands, a simultaneous movement for their destruction. As the time appointed in the decree draws near, the people will conspire to root out the hated sect. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow, which shall utterly silence the voice of dissent and reproof.

For a time the oppressors will be permitted to triumph over those who know God’s holy commandments.... To the last, God permits Satan to reveal his character as a liar, an accuser, and a murderer. Thus the final triumph of His people is made more marked, more glorious, more full and complete. (see the book 'the truth about angels' to know the background story of Satan, to understand God's motives are for keeping Satan here on this world)

4. Superficial Believers Will Renounce the Faith
5. Defections Among Church Leaders
6. The Church May Appear as About to Fall
7. God’s Faithful Will Be Revealed
8. New Converts Will Take the Places of Those Who Leave
God's true people who can be found in all the churches will be called out when the truth about Sabbath and Sunday worship is made fully known to them

9. The sins of Babylon will be laid open

The fearful results of enforcing the observances of the church by civil authority, the inroads of spiritualism, the stealthy but rapid progress of the papal power—all will be unmasked. By these solemn warnings the people will be stirred. Thousands upon thousands will listen who have never heard words like these.

(God only judges those by the degree of light they have received, but there is no excuse for those who are willfully blind)

10. The Message Will Go With Great Power
11. Most Non-Adventists Initially Will Reject the Warning
Some will listen to these warnings, but by the vast majority they will be disregarded
12. Thousands Converted in a Day
Thousands in the eleventh hour will see and acknowledge the truth....
13. THE CLOSE OF PROBATION (Meaning, you need to make your decision BEFORE this time!)

- No One Knows When Probation Will Close
- Sunday-Law Enforcement comes before the Close of Probation
- Probation Closes When the Sealing (people fully deciding for God or not) Is Finished and will end suddenly and unexpectedly
- When it is closed there will be a short time when: Unbelief continues, Men wholly engrossed in business, Religious Leaders Will Be Full of Optimism as they think about a period of peace ahead, A famine for the Word, No more prayers for the wicked, transfer of character no longer possible

When the reasoning of philosophy has banished the fear of God’s judgments, when religious teachers are pointing forward to long ages of peace and prosperity, and the world are absorbed in their rounds of business and pleasure, planting and building, feasting and merrymaking, rejecting God’s warnings and mocking His messengers—then it is that sudden destruction cometh upon them, and they shall not escape.

14. Seven Last Plagues come - and the wicked see that God's chosen people are protected from them

15. The wicked are in terror as they see Christ approach (the real one this time) with all His glory

16. The Dead in Christ are raised back to life and are raised into the air with the living who are in Christ as well

When the Mark of the beast is received
Sundaykeeping is not yet the mark of the beast, and will not be until the decree goes forth causing men to worship this idol sabbath. The time will come when this day will be the test, but that time has not come yet.

Enforcement of Sunday Observance Is the Test
None are condemned until they have had the light and have seen the obligation of the fourth commandment. But when the decree shall go forth enforcing the counterfeit sabbath, and the loud cry of the third angel shall warn men against the worship of the beast and his image, the line will be clearly drawn between the false and the true. Then those who still continue in transgression will receive the mark of the beast.

While the observance of the false sabbath in compliance with the law of the state, contrary to the fourth commandment, will be an avowal of allegiance to a power that is in opposition to God, the keeping of the true Sabbath, in obedience to God’s law, is an evidence of loyalty to the Creator. While one class, by accepting the sign of submission to earthly powers, receive the mark of the beast, the other, choosing the token of allegiance to divine authority, receive the seal of God.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Names for Saturday in Many Languages Prove Which Day Is the True Sabbath

Arabic: Sabet
Armenian: Shabat
Bosnian: Subota
Bulgarian: Sabota
Corsican: Sàbatu
Croatian: Subota
Czech: Sobota
Georgian: Sabati
Greek: Savvato
Indonesian: Sabtu
Italian: Sabato
Latin: Sabbatum
Maltese: is-Sibt
Polish: Sobota
Portuguese: S ábado
Romanian: Sambata
Russian: Subbota
Serbian: Subota
Slovak: Sobota
Slovene: Sobota
Somali: Sabti
Spanish: Sabado
Sudanese: Saptu
Ukranian: Subota
source:

Answering some common Arguments against the legality of the 4th commandment (are there new testament verses that do away with the Sabbath or the Law)
Understanding of Hebrews 4 - Rest for the people of God

Now we come to a controversial statement: “there remains therefore a rest for the people of God” (verse 9). The Greek word translated “rest” in every other verse throughout Hebrews 3 and 4 is katapausis. The word for “rest” in Hebrews 4:9 is sabbatismos. This is the only New Testament occurrence of this word, and its meaning is fundamental to understanding this pivotal verse, which is the conclusion of everything previously said about “rest” beginning in Hebrews 3:7.

The Anchor Bible Dictionary states about the meaning of sabbatismos:

“The words ‘Sabbath rest” translate the [Greek] noun ‘sabbatismos,’ a unique word in the New Testament. This term appears also in Plutarch…for Sabbath observance, and in four postcanonical Christian writings which are not dependent on Hebrews 4:9, for seventh day ‘Sabbath celebration.’”

The Anchor Bible Dictionary continues with an explanation of the context:

“The author of Hebrews affirms in Hebrews 4:3-11 through the joining of quotations from Genesis 2:2 and Psalm 95:7 that the promised ‘Sabbath rest’ still anticipates a complete realization ‘for the people of God’ in the … endtime which had been inaugurated with the appearance of Jesus [Hebrews 1:1-3]… The experience of ‘Sabbath rest’ points to a present ‘rest’ (katapausis) reality in which those ‘who have believed are entering’ (4:3) and it points to a future ‘rest’ reality (4:11). Physical Sabbath-keeping on the part of the New Covenant believer as affirmed by ‘Sabbath rest’ epitomizes cessation from ‘works’ (4:10) in commemoration of God’s rest at creation (4:4 = Genesis 2:2) and manifests faith in the salvation provided by Christ.

“Hebrews 4:3-11 affirms that physical ‘Sabbath rest’ (sabbatismos) is the weekly outward manifestation of the inner experience of spiritual rest (katapausis) in which the final…rest is…experienced already ‘today’ (4:7). Thus ‘Sabbath rest’ combines in itself creation-commemoration, salvation-experience, and eschaton [end-time]-anticipation as the community of faith moves forward toward the final consummation of total restoration and rest.”
source

-----
Sabbath not continued in heaven?

Isaiah 66:22-23 For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. (23) and it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

This verse shows that the Sabbath is continue to be kept in Heaven as well, just as it is intended to be kept now and was kept by the Hebrews before they were given the 10 commandments on Mt. Sinai officially. The Divine law is with us from the very beginning and never ceases.
----

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days (King James Version)

Which law relates to what you eat or drink and new moons? The ceremonial law

The words 'sabbath days' and 'shadow sabbaths' relates directly to the keeping of the major Jewish feasts each year that we are no longer under.
Commentary on 'shadow' sabbaths
view Parallel Bible Commentaries

adventist-defense-league.blogspot.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Go Here for full rebuttal against all this passages (see left hand side of page for links)
Response to Arguments against: The Sabbath and the Law
Argument 1: Galatians 4:21-31: The law is bondage?
Argument 2: Colossians 2:14-16: The Sabbath a Shadow? Which Sabbath?
Argument 3: 1 Corinthians 16:1-3: Sunday church collection?
Argument 4: Romans 10:4: Christ is the end of the law?
Argument 5: Hebrews 3 and 4: Does today replace the Seventh day?
Argument 6: 2 Corinthians 3:7-11: The glory of the law abolished?
Argument 7: Romans 7: Dead to the Law? Which law?
Argument 8: Romans 14: Any day can be a Sabbath?
Argument 9: Genesis 2:1-3: The Sabbath not in Genesis?
Argument 10: Acts 20:7: Sunday church service?
Argument 11: 1 John 3:4: Sin is the transgression of which law?
Argument 12: Jeremiah 3:14-17: Proof the 10 Commandments are abolished?
Argument 13: Isaiah 66:23: New Moon observance?
Argument 14: Joshua 10:2-13: Sun stood still changed the Sabbath?
Argument 15: Acts 13: Did Paul keep the Sabbath?
Argument 16: Revelation 1:10: Is Sunday the Lord's Day?
Argument 17: Amos 8: A prophecy that pointed to Sabbath abolishment?
Argument 18: Mark 2:27: Was the Sabbath made for Adam and Eve?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
NWO Links to sun god (Satan)

On page 332 of her related work, Blavatsky explains that “Osiris” is this Lord of Justice who rules over the “Seven Luminous Ones” or seven stars that Wallace would later speak of and under which the United States would serve following the inauguration of the New World Order and the resurrection of Osiris/Apollo.[162] The other phrase, “Yes, the Chalice is filling” corresponds to Holy Grail teachings by Roerich concerning a mystical cup, called the “Chalice of Buddha” or sometimes “the Blessed One” which was (at least metaphorically) a vessel of knowledge to those who honored the messianic figure and which would be filled by the appearance of the King of the New World Order—Osiris/Apollo to Masons.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2380-2386).

Now we are given associations of Osiris/Apollo being crucial in the raising of the New World Order for the Masonic secret society

Once one understands the importance that these mystical keys hold in Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonic mysticism, and other mystery traditions, there can be (and is) but one reasonable interpretation for the connection in the Vatican and the seventy-two pentagrams at the base of the Apotheosis of Washington. These are there to bind and control the demons over the nations to honor the dedication made by early American Freemasons and certain Roman devotees for a New Atlantis and New World Order under the coming antichrist deity Osiris/Apollo.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3136-3140)

Associations of multiple secretive mystery schools linked with the Vatican and this linked with trying to invoke Osiris/Apollo as an anti-christ under the Vatican controlled NWO.

The Blazing Star (Pentagram) has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Egyptian Initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator."Alber Pike, "Morals and Dogma", p. 16-26

Now from the Mason book of inner teaching doctrine we find links of this Osiris with the symbol the All-Seeing Eye and that he calls himself the 'Creator'

The all-seeing eye on the Great Seal is fashioned after the Eye of Horus, the offspring of Osiris (or Osiris resurrected), as both men surely understood. Aliester Crowley, 33rd-Degree Freemason (the “wickedest man on earth”) and a Roerich occult contemporary, often spoke of this as the “New Age of Horus” and the breaking dawn of the rebirth of Osiris. That such mystics and Freemasons simultaneously used such identical language is telling, given that the Great Seal’s mottoes and symbolism relate to both Osiris and Apollo specifically, yet as one. Osiris is the dominant theme of the Egyptian symbols, his resurrection and return, while the mottoes of the seal point directly to Apollo, and the eagle, a pagan emblem of Jupiter, to Apollo’s father.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 2478-2483).

We now are given associations of the 'all-seeing eye' being linked with the Great Seal of the illuminati and Freemasonry and of Horus linked in with the 'New Age' and of Aliester Crowley have some knowledge of this.

By the time I reached Bou Saâda and came to the twentieth Aethyr, I began to understand that these visions were, so to speak, cosmopolitan. They brought all systems of magical doctrine into harmonious relation. The symbolism of Asiatic cults; the ideas of the Cabbalists, Jewish and Greek; the arcana of the gnostics; the pagan pantheon, from Mithras to Mars; the mysteries of ancient Egypt; the initiations of Eleusis; Scandinavian saga; Celtic and Druidical ritual; Mexican and Polynesian traditions; the mysticism of Molinos no less than that of Islam, fell into their proper places without the slightest tendency to quarrel. The whole of the past Aeon appeared in perspective and each element thereof surrendered its sovereignty to Horus, the Crowned and Conquering Child, the Lord of the Aeon announced in The Book of the Law.

These visions thus crystallized in dramatic form the theoretical conclusion which my studies of comparative religion had led me to adumbrate. The complexity of the whole vast subject resolved itself into shining simplicity, I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the truth in terms of Time. I understood directly that the formula of Osiris necessarily assumed all sorts of apparently incompatible forms as it was applied to different conditions of race, climate and similar conditions. I saw also that Horus might reconcile all religions, it being possible now to bring all countries to agree on a few fundamental principles.
Aliester Crowley 'Confessions' chapter 66. p.617, 618

We now see Crowley pointing out that all these various occult or pagan deities from various Mysteries are associated with Horus/Osiris and he is sovereign over them all.

It is through this weakness that the perfected man, the Sun, is of dual nature, and his evil twin slays him in his glory. So the triumphant Lord of Heaven, the beloved of Apollo and the Muses is brought down into the dust, and who shall mourn him but his Mother Nature, Venus, the lady of love and sorrow? Well is it if she bears within her the Secret of Resurrection!...She is Isis and Mary, Istar and Bhavani, Artemis and Diana. source: p. 635, chapter 67 Confessions by Aleister Crowley)

Crowley now talks about his deity that he follows, associated with the Sun symbol and Apollo, 'Lord of Heaven' title, and yet was 'brought down into the dust' by 'his evil twin' (i.e thrown out of Heaven down onto the earth by Michael/Jesus)

Now we are getting to the business end of our little investigation here!

"Satan! Cry Aloud! Though Exalted Most High! Oh Me Father Satan! The Eye!" (Aleister Crowley, Magnum Opus, Book Four)

Here we have the Eye symbol now associated with Satan whom Crowley exalts above everything (just as Horus/Osiris is meant to be sovereign over all)

Therefore, the All-Seeing Eye is the symbol of the Omniscience of the Sun God, Lucifer, whom they worship. These All-Seeing Eyes represents the Omniscience of Horus, who is Lucifer in the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries. Masonic author, Carl Claudy writes: "This is one of the oldest and most widespread symbols denoting God. We find it in Egypt, in India ... The Open Eye of Egypt represented Osiris. In India, Siva is represented by an eye." [Carl Claudy, "Introduction To Freemasonry: Entered Apprentice, Fellowcraft, and Master mason Complete In One Volume", The Temple Publishers, 1931, p. 148, quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 357]

This symbolism as an amulet is probably the reason this type of All-Seeing Eye was used on this sign; whoever drew this picture knew Satanism very well, and used exactly the type of All-Seeing Eye occultists use as a protective amulet. A Satanist believes great protective power is in an amulet, and they do come in so many different shapes. An amulet is "a charm (as an ornament) often inscribed with a magic incantation or symbol to protect the wearer against evil or to aid him. A charmer is called an enchanter or magician." [Dr. Cathy Burns, "Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated", p. 57

Confirmation from other sources that the All-Seeing Eye is directly linked with Satanism, Lucifer, Osiris and Horus

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I bet you can not wait for it eh?

Thats the thing with you Religious types you want the end of the world to happen so you can all go "Iam right" and the scary thing is we let people with their fingers on the trigger in power.
You lot keep believing the end will come and I for one will continue saying "it will not happen" I will keep believing that we as a race will one day get rid of all the nonsense which is holding us back and we will reach out to the stars.
We are the gods no such thing as satan or the beast.
edit on 24-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!
James Parton (1855), as quoted in M. F. Cusack, The Black Pope (London: Marshall, Russell & Co., 1896): 76.

The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants.
John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (Middleton, Idaho: CHJ Publishing, 1999): 302.

“P-2 Masonry” (John Daniel, author of the book, “The Grand Design Exposed”; 1999; Page 169): “There is a Masonic Propaganda group, number two…known as the ‘P-2 Club’, with its headquarters being in Rome. …The P-2 Club is a propaganda society of the world’s elite which includes high-ranking Roman Catholic prelates and, of course, Jesuits.”

(I.A. Sadler, author of the book “Mystery, Babylon the Great”; 2003; Pages 175-181): “Freemasonry is another branch of the Babylonian Mysteries, which has survived under different names from the time of the fall of open pagan worship in the 5th century. …Freemasonry is just as ripe for manipulation by the JESUITS and the CHURCH OF ROME, that it may be used for the purposes of ROME, as any Protestant denomination. [Ed.: Freemasonry has been manipulated by the Jesuits for many decades.] …In Britain and the USA, Freemasonry appears as a ‘Christian’ organization. However, this is a most dangerous pretense, for the true god of Freemasonry is Lucifer, who is Satan appearing as an angel of light. …Both Freemasonry and the CHURCH OF ROME [Ed.: at their highest levels] worship the same god… Masonic ceremonies implicitly deny the sufficiency of Scripture. …[Ed.: Freemasonry] is particularly strong in many Baptist churches in the USA… Those in the lower levels of Freemasonry know nothing about the higher and even more secretive degrees.”

It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the "Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West—"Sovereign Prince Masons," etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rites, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degrees were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris.
Helena Blavatsky 32 degree co-mason, Isis Unveiled (Los Angeles, CA: The Theosophy Company, 1968): 390.

J. E. C. Shepherd (Canadian historian), The Babington Plot: Jesuit Intrigue in Elizabethan England (Toronto, Canada: Wittenburg Publications): 12:
Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute…Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection.

Jesuit Giulio Cesare Cordara:

...nearly all the Kings and Sovereigns of Europe had only Jesuits as directors of their consciences, so that the whole of Europe appeared to be governed by Jesuits only.
As quoted in E. Boyd Barrett, The Jesuit Enigma (New York: Boni and Liveright, 1927): 209.

Hector Macpherson, The Jesuits in History (Edinburgh: Macniven and Wallace, 1914): 126:
They [i.e., the Jesuits] have so constantly mixed themselves up in court and state intrigues that they must, in justice, be reproached with striving after world dominion. They cost kings their lives, not on the scaffold, but by assassination, and equally hurtful as the society of Illuminati;

Moreover, the Pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and others. The Vatican’s Intelligence Service and its field resources are second to none. source: Dave Hunt A Woman Rides the Beast (Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 1994): 87.

There is considerable analogy between Masonic and Jesuitic degrees; and the Jesuits also tread down the shoe and bare the knee, because Ignatius Loyola thus presented himself at Rome and asked for the confirmation of the order. source: Charles Heckethorn, (1900), as quoted in Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocrasy (South Pasadena, California: Emissary Publications, 1980): 313.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
From the Great Controversy (1888) p. 234-235
The context for the following text is circa 1530-40 about 10 years after Martin Luther ...

Throughout Christendom, Protestantism was menaced by formidable foes. The first triumphs of the Reformation past, Rome summoned new forces, hoping to accomplish its destruction. At this time, the order of the Jesuits was created, the most cruel, unscrupulous, and powerful of all the champions of popery. Cut off from every earthly tie and human interest, dead to the claims of natural affection, reason and conscience wholly silenced, they knew no rule, no tie, but that of their order, and no duty but to extend its power. The gospel of Christ had enabled its adherents to meet danger and endure suffering, undismayed by cold, hunger, toil, and poverty, to uphold the banner of truth in face of the rack, the dungeon, and the stake. To combat these forces, Jesuitism inspired its followers with a fanaticism that enabled them to endure like dangers, and to oppose to the power of truth all the weapons of deception. There was no crime too great for them to commit, no deception too base for them to practice, no disguise too difficult for them to assume. Vowed to perpetual poverty and humility, it was their studied aim to secure wealth and power, to be devoted to the overthrow of Protestantism, and the re-establishment of the papal supremacy.

When appearing as members of their order, they wore a garb of sanctity, visiting prisons and hospitals, ministering to the sick and the poor, professing to have renounced the world, and bearing the sacred name of Jesus, who went about doing good. But under this blameless exterior the most criminal and deadly purposes were concealed. It was a fundamental principle of the order that the end justifies the means. By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. They became servants, to act as spies upon their masters. They established colleges for the sons of princes and nobles, and schools for the common people; and the children of Protestant parents were drawn into an observance of popish rites. All the outward pomp and display of the Romish worship was brought to bear to confuse the mind, and dazzle and captivate the imagination; and thus the liberty for which the fathers had toiled and bled was betrayed by the sons. The Jesuits rapidly spread themselves over Europe, and wherever they went, there followed a revival of popery.

To give them greater power, a bull was issued re-establishing the Inquisition. Notwithstanding the general abhorrence with which it was regarded, even in Catholic countries, this terrible tribunal was again set up by popish rulers, and atrocities too terrible to bear the light of day were repeated in its secret dungeons. In many countries, thousands upon thousands of the very flower of the nation, the purest and noblest, the most intellectual and highly educated, pious and devoted pastors, industrious and patriotic citizens, brilliant scholars, talented artists, skillful artisans, were slain, or forced to flee to other lands.

(page 8)

Rivera reveals Loyola was involved with the Occult group known as the “Alumbrados” which means “Enlightened” in English or in Latin “Illuminati”.

Rivera claimed “Once Ignatius de Loyola” came into power in the Vatican, he placed his Occult organisation, “The Illuminati” under the umbrella of Roman Catholic Institution. The Illuminati secretly became the most important branch of the Jesuit order.

Loyola came to control the Illuminati before founding the Jesuit order. The Illuminati secretly became the most important branch of the Jesuit order. Modern day Jesuits also remained inextricably rooted in the occult – and allied to and at the service of the Church of Rome.
(page 9)
Weishaupt was a professor at the Jesuit University of Ingolstadt (Jesuit stronghold in Bavaria) It is disputed by “Still” that he was actually a Jesuit, however Rivera is clear that Weishaupt was a true member of the Jesuits.

Weishaupt followed the communist teachings of Rousseau, and like Rousseau he was a
Freemason. In 1771 he was indoctrinated in the Egyptian Occult.

Weishaupt formed a group called the “Illuminati” in 1776, which was an Occult society linked to Freemasonry. His aim was to use a facade of Christianity to attract many well-intentioned, influential people into his ranks.

Professing Christians within the lower levels of the Illuminati were taught that the Illuminati were working for Christian unity throughout the world. However, Weishaupt and a select few were in reality hatching a satanic plot to bring in his own version of the Occult New World Order, with a “Return to Nature” and the establishment of “reason” as man’s religion. In practice, it meant a dictatorship led by Weishaupt and his Brethren.

All of this was to be achieved by the destruction of existing society, government, monarchies and religion by means of revolution and a state of anarchy. Only the highest initiates of the Illuminati knew these objectives.

Rivera claims that Weishaupt was a Jesuit all along, and that the apparent severing of
connections with the Jesuits was a ploy. He also goes on to state: that the name of Weishaupt’s apparently new society , was the same as that which Loyola had belonged to and had placed under the cover of the Jesuits.
THE MYSTERIES, FREEMASONRY, JESUITS & THE E.U. – A HISTORY, Written & Researched By Mizzie Jones

Black Pope Jean Baptiste Janssens (1946 - 1964) was in control of:
- the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Scottish-Rite Shriner Freemasonry
- the Order of the Illuminati
- the Knights of Columbus
- the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- the Nation of Islam and its private army called “the Fruit of Islam”
- the Mafia Commission
- the Opus Dei
Source: Vatican Assassins, by Eric Jon Phelps

Two free Online Books exposing the Jesuits workings over the past few hundred years:
The Secret Terrorists (2002)
Chapter 1: Target: America
Chapter 2: President Andrew Jackson
Chapter 3: Harrison, Taylor, and Buchanan
Chapter 4: President Abraham Lincoln
Chapter 5: The Sinking of the Titanic
Chapter 6: World War One
Chapter 7: World War Two
Chapter 8: President John F. Kennedy
Chapter 9: The Waco Massacre
Chapter 10: Destruction in Oklahoma City
Chapter 11: The World Trade Center Attack
Chapter 12: Religious Terrorism in America

The Enemy Unmasked (2006)
Chapter 1 The Brink
Chapter 2: The Illuminati-Jewish Front
Chapter 3: Blackmailing Banker Bandits
Chapter 4: Thaddeus Stevens and the Trashing of the Constitution
Chapter 5: Tightening the Noose
Chapter 6: The CFR: Another Jesuit Front
Chapter 7: Vietnam: Why Did We Go?
Chapter 8: Won’t They Ever Stop Fighting?
Chapter 9: Treason In High Places
Chapter 10: War On Terror Planned 135 Years Ago!
Chapter 11: The Hand That Still Intervenes
Chapter 12: Divine Hand Over The United States Removed

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I had a lot of dealing with Adventists. Some of what you say is true, mixed with lies. For one, the 'considered reliable' false prophet Ellen White. She claims we will all have wings when we are resurrected, just like Jesus so clearly did! NOT! I could go into it more, but you are refusing to believe the facts in front of your face. Further, you are NOT the only ones who reject Sunday worship, and keep the Sabbath. Not at ALL. Adventists are a break off of the Seventh Day Baptists, where I attended a few times, north of L.A. They are small, but that is to be expected. YOU, however, have more members in your church than you claim to be able to be saved. A LOT. All of your false doctrine, contrary to Scripture, is straight out of that false prophets mouth. And she may have seen those things, just like Joseph Smith wrote things he could not possibly have known. Demons posing as Angels of Light. Yes, some Adventists are actually Believers, and good people. They have been hoodwinked by Satan to follow doctrine contrary to the express written Word of God. Just like the pagan Catholics, you hold yourselves above the Word. You hold your own doctrine over Gods'.
Many prophesies have a dual meaning and fulfillment. The mark is likely one of those, as it talks about a burning in the hand or forehead from the Mark. So this 'mark' is probably BOTH Sabbath keeping, AND the new electronic chip implant that is being released right now in limited countries. Plus, the US government is destroying the printed currency, soon to replace it with strictly electronic. The banksters have been marginally counterfeiting for decades, and it is cheaper than paying for the ink and paper. But it is also much easier to counterfeit both for enemies such as the Chinese, who have used their counterfeit version of OUR money, to buy nukes from Russia, that they tell their own people they will use to destroy us. The question now is not if America is Mystery Babylon, but if the Word is true, that it will be a CITY, not a continent. I vote Washington, DC or possibly New York. We know that America will survive, because it is also prophesied that in the Millenium, we will bring a remarkable gift to Jesus, in Jerusalem. Sabat Shalom.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Can not read the WOT is your enter button broken?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
SIGH, another END-TIME fear-mongering thread thinking that the "truth" of everything is contained in a FICTIONAL book written by MAN, edited a thousand times by MAN, inspired by MAN, and peddled by MAN to be believed as true by FOOLS.

The Bible is a collection of tall-tales, legends, folk-lore and myths from earlier religions and beliefs.

Its 2012 already, we humans should be SMARTER than this DARK-AGES racist, sexist, hateful,violent, mass-murder-filled faith.

Besides, WHAT makes YOUR temper-tantrum-throwing, childish, jealous viscous raging, blood-thirsty mass-murdering suffering-loving biblical "god" the "REAL-DEAL" over the MANY, MANY, MANY other "gods" and beliefs of past? Yours seems to have been copied from those by the way, making your biblical fairy-tales to be the ...IMPOSTOR religion if anything... Sounds more like the "DEVIL" in reality...

Loony end-time garbage...

Like "god" reeeally needs to write a BOOK to teach us and communicate with us. Forget about giving us actual LIFE-EXPERIANCES and teaching us that way (since he is "always around" us and always "watching us" and is "all powerful" and everywhere at once). But despite his "super powers" he really needs a... BOOK!!! Yea riiiight!!

And THINK, if the bible was real, TPTB would do EVERYTHING throughout history to keep us from obtaining a bible and learning this "divine godly truth"
But they wont do that because the bible and all other organised religions are their PERFECT TOOL of fiction to be used for CONTROL and the DIVIDE and CONQUER tactic. It ORIGINATED from the PTB and it is one of their FINEST TOOLS used against us.

What a JOKE.
C'mon people THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 24-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The true meaning of Sabbath

"The Sabbath was hallowed at the creation. As ordained for man, it had its origin when "the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy." Job 38:7. Peace brooded over the world; for earth was in harmony with heaven. "God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good;" and He rested in the joy of His completed work. Gen. 1:31.

Because He had rested upon the Sabbath, "God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it,"--set it apart to a holy use. He gave it to Adam as a day of rest. It was a memorial of the work of creation, and thus a sign of God's power and His love. The Scripture says, "He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered." "The things that are made," declare "the invisible things of Him since the creation of the world," "even His everlasting power and divinity." Gen. 2:3; Ps. 111:4; Rom. 1:20

The Sabbath calls our thoughts to nature, and brings us into communion with the Creator. In the song of the bird, the sighing of the trees, and the music of the sea, we still may hear His voice who talked with Adam in Eden in the cool of the day. And as we behold His power in nature we find comfort, for the word that created all things is that which speaks life to the soul. He "who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 2 Cor. 4:6."
Desire of Ages, Chp 29 p.281, p. 282

Let's see what happened after the breaking of the first covenant

As the Jews departed from God, and failed to make the righteousness of Christ their own by faith, the Sabbath lost its significance to them. Satan was seeking to exalt himself and to draw men away from Christ, and he worked to pervert the Sabbath, because it is a sign of the power of Christ. The Jewish leaders accomplished the will of Satan by surrounding God's rest day with burdensome requirements. In the days of Christ the Sabbath had become so perverted that its observance reflected the character of selfish and arbitrary men rather than the character of the loving heavenly Father. The rabbis virtually represented God as giving laws which it was impossible for men to obey. They led the people to look upon God as a tyrant, and to think that the observance of the Sabbath, as He required it, made men hard hearted and cruel. It was the work of Christ to clear away these misconceptions. Although the rabbis followed Him with merciless hostility, He did not even appear to conform to their requirements, but went straight forward, keeping the Sabbath according to the law of God.

When accused of Sabbathbreaking at Bethesda, Jesus defended Himself by affirming His Sonship to God, and declaring that He worked in harmony with the Father. Now that the disciples are attacked, He cites His accusers to examples from the Old Testament, acts performed on the Sabbath by those who were in the service of God.
The Jewish teachers prided themselves on their knowledge of the Scriptures, and in the Saviour's answer there was an implied rebuke for their ignorance of the Sacred Writings. "Have ye not read so much as this," He said, "what David did, when himself was an hungered, and they which were with him; how he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, . . . which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?" "And He said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath." "Have ye not read in the law, how that on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple." "The Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Luke 6:3, 4; Mark 2:27, 28; Matt. 12:5, 6.

If it was right for David to satisfy his hunger by eating of the bread that had been set apart to a holy use, then it was right for the disciples to supply their need by plucking the grain upon the sacred hours of the Sabbath. Again, the priests in the temple performed greater labor on the Sabbath than upon other days. The same labor in secular business would be sinful; but the work of the priests was in the service of God. They were performing those rites that pointed to the redeeming power of Christ, and their labor was in harmony with the object of the Sabbath. But now Christ Himself had come. The disciples, in doing the work of Christ, were engaged in God's service, and that which was necessary for the accomplishment of this work it was right to do on the Sabbath day.

Christ would teach His disciples and His enemies that the service of God is first of all. The object of God's work in this world is the redemption of man; therefore that which is necessary to be done on the Sabbath in the accomplishment of this work is in accord with the Sabbath law. Jesus then crowned His argument by declaring Himself the "Lord of the Sabbath,"--One above all question and above all law. This infinite Judge acquits the disciples of blame, appealing to the very statutes they are accused of violating.

Jesus did not let the matter pass with administering a rebuke to His enemies. He declared that in their blindness they had mistaken the object of the Sabbath. He said, "If ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless." Matt. 12:7. Their many heartless rites could not supply the lack of that truthful integrity and tender love which will ever characterize the true worshiper of God.

Again Christ reiterated the truth that the sacrifices were in themselves of no value. They were a means, and not an end. Their object was to direct men to the Saviour, and thus to bring them into harmony with God. It is the service of love that God values. When this is lacking, the mere round of ceremony is an offense to Him. So with the Sabbath. It was designed to bring men into communion with God; but when the mind was absorbed with wearisome rites, the object of the Sabbath was thwarted. Its mere outward observance was a mockery.
Desire of Ages, Chp 29 p. 283, 284, 285, 286

Continue reading p.286 and p.287 for the response on the healing of the man's hand (if you have concerns that Jesus actually broke the Sabbath)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Thank you for posting this topic.

What i found interesting is the part of "The eye of Horus". On the dollar bill, there is the all seeing eye.
Do you think the expression for the United States, "One nation under God" is refering to a different God than the biblical one ?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That was a pretty well put together OP, so you deserve S&F for effort alone.
I hadn't even thought about the moving of the Sabbath from saturday to sunday. Interesting thought.

The one thing I gleaned from your thread is that I underestimate the greatness of the great deceiver. Surely the end times will be one hell of a place(pun intended). I hope I don't have children during that time, but by the grace of God in Jesus Christ I am saved, so I'm not afraid.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
No such thing as god, this is all irrelevant and may as well be about Harry Potter.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Please list the theology of Adventist that is incorrect, tell me what your teaching is and the relevant verses confirming the theology.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

I hadn't even thought about the moving of the Sabbath from saturday to sunday. Interesting thought.

Yeah, I hope I supported this idea particularly from the 'Hebrew Parallelism' section that it makes sense that it is going to be on one of the commandments (to actually give Satan a legal basis to condemn them at the Judgment), and most likely one of the first 4. It is pretty crazy how the Vatican have all those pretty in your face quotes, not even being deceptive about it, just laying it out straight and so 'arrogant' I guess in their own authority outside of scripture, that the are just throwing down the gauntlet to protestants on this issue.

The one thing I gleaned from your thread is that I underestimate the greatness of the great deceiver.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3 we hear this term "the Son of Perdition" used to describe this future 'beast' power (papacy). It is interesting that this term in only ever used twice in the Bible, the other occasion being to describe the betrayer of Jesus, Judas Iscariot who hid amongst the other disciples and betrayed Jesus with a kiss.

I would recommend following the source links to the info presented, getting into some reading of 'The Secret Terrorists', 'The Enemy Unmasked' and 'The Great Controversy'. 300 million copies of The Great Controversy have been printed out for the US alone to hand out I would assume when this impostor Christ comes along (my personal guess being sometime in the next 6 months to 3 years to make the most of the designed financial collapse making people more controllable through fear and the effects fear has on the rational processing part of the brain and to make use of the Luciferian derived New Age Movement followings expectations of the 2012 transition period).

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
No such thing as god, this is all irrelevant and may as well be about Harry Potter.

What is your evidence to support this? Try to deal in science, archeology and historical basis with your evidence

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

he Bible is a collection of tall-tales, legends, folk-lore and myths from earlier religions and beliefs.

Provide at least 6 examples with evidence for proving this, more if you can.

we humans should be SMARTER than this DARK-AGES racist, sexist, hateful,violent, mass-murder-filled faith.

If you bothered to to read the thread carefully you would see that I clearly point out the 'Church' (Papal power) of the Dark-Ages is nothing to do with God. In Revelation 13:2 the bible describes that this 'beast' (the Papal power) received its throne, power and great authority from the dragon (i.e Satan). What do we hear from high-level defectors from the 'controllers' people like ex-illuminati Svali, the first born son of Church of Satan founder Anton Lavey, and Catholic Priest Malachi Martin? We hear of illuminati sealing rituals involving child sacrifice being done inside the Vatican, we hear of all the dealings that Lavey had with top people in the Catholic hierarchy, we hear of Luciferian and Satanic rituals performed by at the Vatican.

It is a good idea to have a firm grounding in history to know what the Papal powers did to anyone actually wanting a bible to read for themselves. The history of the protestant reformation away from Rome is a BIG eye opener.
The Great Controversy covers the history of what happened after the time of Christ and what happened during all those various phases of protestant reformation away from the Roman Catholic Church, and how the papal power showed its true bloody thirsty tyranny, that they are nothing to do with promoting the teachings of God at all.
Here are some of the chapter topics:
1 The Destruction of Jerusalem
2 Persecution in the First Centuries
3 An Era of Spiritual Darkness
4 The Waldenses
5 John Wycliffe
6 Huss and Jerome
7 Luther's Separation From Rome
8 Luther Before the Diet
9 The Swiss Reformer
10 Progress of Reform in Germany
11 Protest of the Princes
12 The French Reformation
13 The Netherlands and Scandinavia
14 Later English Reformers
15 The Bible and the French Revolution
16 The Pilgrim Fathers

And THINK, if the bible was real, TPTB would do EVERYTHING throughout history to keep us from obtaining a bible and learning this "divine godly truth"

- Read the history of the protestant reformation to know what they did to people wishing to obtain a bible. They burned them alive at the stake. The movie 'V for Vendetta' is actually about the Jesuit/Vatican plot to assassinate King James in the Parliament of England as he was the one that commissioned the full accurate translation to be done in English for the everyday people for the most reliable manuscripts (the whole theology and preservation of God's Word has been shown with the discovery of the 'Dead Sea scrolls' which contained every chapter in the OT except the book of Esther), this translation become known as the King James Bible. If you look at the more modern translations based on the work of Wescott and Hort, who turn out to be Jesuit agents for the Vatican, you will see how all throughout history the Vatican has tried to stifle the distribution of the Bible, stifle the understanding of the bible (e.g the Catholic understanding of the 'afterlife' which has spread to many other protestant church is based on Egyptian religion and the book the 'Amduat', the bible never teachings you either go to the 'good' place or the 'bad' place upon death, and on close inception of 'hell' we see that the whole teaching that you burn/are tormented forever is BS, the consequences last forever not the burning. Most who are not found in the 'book of lIfe' will merely be erased from existence in a process that will take only moments. The Vatican likes to spread teaching which makes God look like an unreasonable tyrant and Catholic lies to control through fear.) The examples of the powers that be trying to destroy true Christianity are legion and I could expand on that much more.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

What i found interesting is the part of "The eye of Horus". On the dollar bill, there is the all seeing eye.

This is a Freemason source called Morals and Dogma P. 292. You get this book when you become a 33 degree Scottish-Rite mason.

Note the sentence, "the vestment of the priest of Horus were covered with these crosses". Where do we find those kinds of crosses?

This symbol was found in a Masonic temple, showing clear indications of the presence of Jesuit control.

You have there the Triangle representing the Eye and the IHS which to the insiders is the false Egyptian trinity

The All-seeing eye originated in Egypt in those Satanic Mysteries which God physically judged during the time of Moses, when he lead the Israelites out of the land by the mighty hand of God. The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God, (Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book).

From high Masonic source book:

"Those Brethren who delight to trace our emblems to an astronomical origin, find in the compass a symbol of the sun, and circular pivot representing the body of the luminary, and the diverging legs his rays." Encyclopedia of Freemasonry p. 236

Who is this 'luminary' that take on the symbol of the sun for the Masons.

"Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogmas p.321)

"...The devil is now called Darkness by the Church, whereas in the Bible he is called the "Son of God", the bright star of the early morning, Lucifer. There is a whole philosophy of dogmatic craft in the reason why the first Archangel, who sprang from the depths of Chaos, was called Lux (lucifer), the "Luminous Son of the Morning," or man-vantaric Dawn. He was transformed by the Church into Lucifer or Satan, because he is higher and older than Jehovah, and had to be sacrificed to the new dogma." (Blavatsky 32 degree co-mason, Secret Doctrine p. 71)

Big write-up by a 32degree Freemason on 'All Seeing Eye of Freemasonry & egyptian Horus Eye: Seeing the Light I haven't had a good chance to go through that all yet but it looks to be a very good article and very well sourced information.

From the New Age channeller of Maitreya thru Benjamin Creme (the United Nations officially is affiliated with his 'Share International' site) has this to say about this 'Christ'/coming world teacher:

The Path to the Sun
The time is coming when the true nature of life on planets other than Earth will be common knowledge; when men will begin to think of the Solar System as an interrelated whole, the planets at various points in evolution, but all working together to fulfil the Plan of the Solar Logos, and to help and sustain each other on the way.source

Solar Logos is another way of saying the sun god

The restoration of the world
From almost every point of view the situation facing men everywhere grows daily more painful. The economic chaos resulting from years of unlicensed greed and heartless competition lays waste the honest toil and aspiration of countless millions. On the whole, the men of money go blithely on, their treasure intact, while men and women in every country face joblessness, poverty and fear. More accurate readings of climatic changes show men how close this planet is to irreversible calamity, and alarm bells sound loudly on many political fronts, raising to new levels the factor of stress.

Behind the scenes, Maitreya watches carefully these happenings, and gives succour wherever the Law allows. He waits, patiently, for the build-up of response to the sign of His Emergence, the “star-like luminary of brilliant power” on which many now gaze in wonder and even love.source

Here is the Symbol of Maitreya

The right-hand swastika is one of the 108 symbols of the god Vishnu as well as a symbol of the sun and of the sun god Surya. source

Creme talks about Maitreya being the 1st and 2nd initiations who "prepares the way" for this "Lord of the World" "Sanat Kumara", the third initiation. David Spangler another Blavatsky/Bailey disciple makes no bones about the identity of this initiator. He calls this the "Luciferic Initiation."

Creme says that the aspect of God that we aspire to is the Logos of our planet, who is embodied for us as Sanat Kumara, on Shamballa. He is our "Father ....In the coming age many, many people will see God as Sanat Kumara and take the third initiation ....When you take the third initiation you see God, as Sanat Kumara, the Lord of the world, who is a real physical being in etheric matter on Shamballa." (Reappearance of Christ and The Masters of Wisdom, p. 135)

Sanat Kumara is referred by Theosophist Dane Rudyar as "King Satan."

The true light of Lucifer cannot be seen through sorrow, through darkness, through reflection. The true light of this great being can only be recognized when one's own eyes can see with the light of the Christ, the light of the inner sun. Lucifer works within each of us to bring us to wholeness, and as we move into the New Age, which is the age of man's wholeness, each of us is brought to that point which I term the Luciferic Initiation, the particular doorway through which the individual must pass if he is to come fully into the presence of his light and his wholeness.

Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept it, then he is free and we are free, that is the Luciferic Initiation. It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing, for it is an initiation into the New Age.
David Spangler, Reflections on the Christ, Findhorn Lecture Series, 3rd ed., 1981; p. 45

Excellent video on 'the United Nations and the Occult agenda' (tied with Jesuit spiritual philosphy of Teilhard de Chardin)

----------------
Gary H. Kah (An Adventist who ran a bit of an infiltration into the New Age movement, similar to fellow Adventist author Constance Cumbey) in his book, 'En Route to Global Occupation' deduced that the stucture and origins of various groups looks something like this

Another way this is presented by elsewhere is like this

edit on 25-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join