It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starman2

Absolutely. Well said my friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by imod02

I appreciate the rational mind looking for a rational explanation. But, what I experienced was very real. Sometimes the truth really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Demons want to cause disruption in a happy home. This could be the reason why you were fighting!
I believe love is the strongest weapon to be used against an inhuman entity! It is dangerous for anyone
to dabble in the occult especially when we don't know hot to use protection spells to keep from letting
inhuman spirits attach to ones soul! I also hear that attachments can happen during intense meditation!
This is cause the individual is open to suggestion! Though I have never had any paranormal experiences
I cannot repute the possibility of their existance! As for the inhuman, some of the best medicine for inhuman hauntings is levity, love, sharing, affection, prayer! negative emotions give these entities power. things like hate, anger, fear, loathing, jealousy, lust, pride! There are powerful prayers that can be used against these entities,
prayers like Saint Mighael the arch angel! It's probably best to look them up! Expect to have more activity during the reciting of these prayers! It also may be best to have some experts come and document as well as preform
some of these rituals! Goodluck and never give up to any evil for with faith and courage good will always triumph
over evil!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

wow creepy story dude I was the only one awake yesterday at 1am and was reading up to the part when you heard daddy then was like EFF this I don't want to think about this especially after my great grandmother died yesterday of age 115 and didn't want to get paranoid thinking noises might occur in my house because before I've heard noises etc. either way hope everything is well with you and sorry about the divorce. Let's hope if you have more experiences they aren't as creepy but encounter ghosts that don't mean harm.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Furthermore, I would be more inclined that many of these so called 'ghost' encounters are entities which are not what they pretend to be.

So according to some, most spirit encounters are evil? Or just the ones we see? That if a spirit makes itself known, then that spirit is evil? I guess that pretty much rules out all spirits huh? Except "heavenly angels"?

Oh, wait. Lot didn't recognize the angels that came to him (at first). Neither did Jesus look "familiar" to those who saw him after he first arose. So what does an angel look like? Human?

What does a human spirit look like? How come we believe that all spirits that meet us are inhuman? Cause they are you know... not human any more? Or maybe our human spirit is the real us and this body is the "pretender". Why o why would an evil spirit hide in an old house waiting for people to come around to show off their "period dress"? Or make a bumping noise? That is way scary evil I guess; making "bumping noises" and dressing "fashionably"?

We're so full of religion and hollywood that there is no longer any room for mystery. Searching for the truth has become only searching the bible. Believing that every spirit encounter is from, how did you put it... "the dark side" (use the force, Luke), kind of limits us to a belief system that is still stuck in the middle ages. 'The world is flat' and 'here there be dragons'.

There are not enough dark spirits to go haunting every place there is.The bible makes reference to the end times and the dead rising first? The few higher level good and evil spirits are busy with world leaders and affecting the decision making process of entire nations. Evil spirits are trying to start wars, not hide behind you and say "Daddy." They really don't have a lot of spare time you see. Especially nowadays. Hanging out in haunted houses waiting for people to come to them, lol. Like I said if you met a demon you would know it. There would be no doubt.

Whats that about a "lion seeking whom to devour"?

Ever since "The Lion Witch and Wardrobe" everyone thinks they are lions now, huh? Judging by so many avatars. To me that is backwards. They are the "imposters".

Jesus is a lamb I thought?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Some of the responses to this thread astonishing...

"burn it, no throw it in a river" - what do you think this will do?

"lets try to capture a demon" - good luck getting possessed.

Stop entertaining the occult and thinking you can control a spirit. Faith in Christ is all you need to be able to stop these experiences. Christians are not called to be superstitious or look to the advice of "demonologists". All the knowledge to deal with the fallen ones is in the bible.
edit on 24-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Angels appear to us in human form.

The bible is a super-natural guidebook (marzulli) It tells you everything you need to know about such mysteries. It says to stay away from such things.

Futhermore. I don't really appreciate you coming on to my thread and attacking me. I don't care if you don't like my avatar. I don't care if you don't like my profile name. I don't care what your opinions are concerning the popularity of movies and it's affect on avatars. If you have something to say in a genuine manner please post your response or statement. You don't have to agree with me, and we can debate like adults. Until then, I have nothing further to say to you. Your previous post was nothing but an attempt to provoke and antogonize. I hope your next one represents you in a better light.
edit on 24-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: content

edit on 24-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: content

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Getting rid of the board won't do anything. The board is just a means to access your subconscious or second level self. It is the second level self that actually creates a conduit for dimensional entities to enter through. The fear allows the kind of entity that you should avoid to gain enough strength to enter through the portal you create between your lower self and your intermediate self.

You have to block off the open access to the portal through meditation or prayer. The problem is that once they gain enough strength they can attach themselves to other people or things in this dimension. In this case, it appears that it or they attached themselves either to the kids or the apartment. If the apartment, you can just move out.

Or if you can find an energy worker, they can place wards on the apartment to lock it/them out.

If it's attached to the kids, then you've got much bigger problems. These entities love attaching to children for several reasons.

Not being enamored with our paradigms that tell us these things don't exist, give them a stronger connection to attach to.

Also, because their minds aren't fully developed, they are more manipulable and therefore it is harder to get rid of the entities once they attach.

Many exorcisms on children fail for this very reason.

It's easier as an adult because you can consciously choose to eliminate the bond more easily.

This is just messing with forces that you either don't believe in until it's too late or that you aren't prepared to encounter.

If you are going to mess with this stuff, it takes years of gradual buildup, learning to work with energy, set wards etc...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Playing with a Ouija board .. what in hell were you thinking
you have awoke a dark entity with it
burn this cursed board asap
if it doesnt work .. move from this appartment
it might stay there (tell the owners that this appartment has been cursed)
?
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

From my experience, Ouija boards are nothing more than a piece of cardboard with printed imagery on one side. To make them "work," one has to have at least one person in on it who pushes the "oracle" around the board while the other person barely touches it. I played with one of these boards growing up, and it answered questions, but funnily enough, only questions that the other guy and I both discussed the answers to in advance. Eventually, he told me that a guy in a store told him that's the only way they work -- to have one person slightly moving it around while the other trusts that it is happening by magic.

I firmly wish I could believe in these hokus pokus things, but I've never encountered 'them' with my own eyes or ears. My experience has been very boring with such boards, and in delving into "the occult." I think it may be that certain people are predisposed to have experiences due to their fear. I ain't afraid of anything occult. There is worse evil to be seen with my two eyes in this 'real world,' and that is the truth.

Maybe I should tag along with an exorcist or something. That could be fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

Playing with a Ouija board .. what in hell were you thinking
you have awoke a dark entity with it
burn this cursed board asap
if it doesnt work .. move from this appartment
it might stay there (tell the owners that this appartment has been cursed)
?
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

From my experience, Ouija boards are nothing more than a piece of cardboard with printed imagery on one side. To make them "work," one has to have at least one person in on it who pushes the "oracle" around the board while the other person barely touches it. I played with one of these boards growing up, and it answered questions, but funnily enough, only questions that the other guy and I both discussed the answers to in advance. Eventually, he told me that a guy in a store told him that's the only way they work -- to have one person slightly moving it around while the other trusts that it is happening by magic.

I firmly wish I could believe in these hokus pokus things, but I've never encountered 'them' with my own eyes or ears. My experience has been very boring with such boards, and in delving into "the occult." I think it may be that certain people are predisposed to have experiences due to their fear. I ain't afraid of anything occult. There is worse evil to be seen with my two eyes in this 'real world,' and that is the truth.

Maybe I should tag along with an exorcist or something. That could be fun.

Ouija boards is just another way of opening a link to the spirits world

You can also try to speak with the spirit with a peice of paper
writing questions on a paper to someone who have decease
this will also open a portal .. you might even write stuff without knowing you did
your hand that write is like possessed

So far we have 3 things that should never be tried
apparently God told humans to never attempt to open any link with the spirit world

Once again he was right

-Ouija boars (asking question loudly)
-Paper notes (with questions to a dead relatives)
-Dark magic rituals that included dark symbols and different ingredients

the dark rituals is by far the most dangerous and should never be attempted

edit on 6/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Reply to: lambs to lions.
Dear L2L; thank you for your courteous reply.
Though you have mentioned that you are psychologicaly healthy, which I don't doubt in the least.
The reason I am responding once more to you is that Psychological testing and talk therapy have their place, but it is helping to manage other types of symptomology, having to do with adjustment issues, such as the manic depression, or those struggling with various phobic reactions to memories, real, or imagined.
The Neuropsychiatrist is able to offer you answers you may be surprised by.
In medical testing, (the Neuropsychiatrist is a Ph.D, MD.) specific chemical markers will be sought, reactions to processes, will be induced and observed.
If you had a small blowout in your circulatory system's plumbing within your brain, pressure could be exerted in areas where your reality is fed to your awareness, though the symptoms may on a surface level mimick schizophrenia, they are caused by your mind attempting to process reality in a way that includes those things you see, hear, and seem to manage to live with.
I know you say this happened several years ago, and that in hindsight it was too real to have been hallucination.
When a schizophrenic is in a full blown paranoid delusion, he manages many times to ignore those things his mind rejects as evil spirits, demons, and ghosts.
Has no one offered up the Poltergeist explanation?
Daughters?
Poltergeists seem attracted to them by the mythology.
Perhaps shadow people?
But perhaps you were being poisoned by a chemical at your job or elsewhere, it is more likely than you might think.
You mention that your brother has seen at least one manifestation of this unknown evil, it is possible that he was attempting to "humor you"?
Another possibility is that you unintentionally programed his mind with information which he rearranged and repeated to you, believe it or not, that isn't all that rare of an occurance.
Things which you see, or interact with during a psychotic break are every bit as real to you as they seem, normal reality is for a time not.
This is why I urge you to seek a higher level of science before you truly begin to think demons, evil spirits, or other manifestations have come from an alternate reality just to play peek-a-boo with the odd human it catches out because of a toy which was popular in the early 1900's?
L2L During the early 1900's More bogus "Knows all, Sees all, Tells all" type of "gypsies", mystics, gurus, psychics, and other frauds that were related to the pseudo science which sprang up to communicate with some imagined "other side" through recording ghostly sounds on the wax cylinder of one's Victrola, or on film exposed by lightning...faces on windows...taps on levitating tables, and The Blessed Virgin on my toast. People still carried old boogaboos whether they knew it or not...and they infest our world, the memes'...the search for some one who could bring a word from a loved one who had passed on, could send your love to those who lie in Purgatory.
Since I do not discount your experience if for no other reason than it happened to you, You said so, and I was not there, I believe you.
I'm trying to help.
There are some good tomes on Demons such as the Great Book of Saint Cyprian, in case you are interested you might also check out King James VI of Scotland's Daemonologie.
Some mentioned spellcraft or majix.
The Bard, retired from giving performances of his works after the "Ye Goode Elves" version of The Tempest, so that he could teach the "Dark Arts" to his daughter in their deep forest dwelling.
Shakespeare, a noted name in certain blooded circles, not as a poet, but as a witch (neither he nor she are other).
This practitioner of ways had this to say about laying by majikal impliments, tools, and worded spellcraft;
"I'll break my rod, and bury it certain fathoms, and deeper than ere did plummet sound, I'll drown my book!"
Wood to earth, words to water, and this is the way spoken of to abjure one's self of " weak masters", or supernatural helpers who do not wish to depart.
Again my friend.
Good luck.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Luminaught because: I'd tell ya...but I'd have to kill ya right after.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by Trajan

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I don't believe there is any magic/occult that is good in any way. People may choose to believe that what they are doing or practicing is good, and that they haven't seen any harmful side-effects. However, we have been warned to not dable in these things. They do nothing but pull us away from the truth. Just my opinion.

That is your opinion, but who do you think wants to keep that knowledge from you?

Magic and The Occult are two entirely different things. Magic is for crazed old men in ragged robes, shouting at the sun and moon in an attempt to make themselves feel powerful.

The Occult is NOT just mystical or magical. It encompasses all things deliberately hidden from the majority of Humanity. It ranges from Symbolism and Mysticism to herbal medicine and health.

So, once more, the word 'occult' is being wrongly used here. I don't mean to sound like a prick but when people call dark arts and magic 'The Occult' it just gets on my nerves.

Hell, the bible itself is 'Occult' because (and from the what you said about the Bible teaching you how to deal with demons and shiz) it doesn't openly say 'How to get rid of a Demon'... The knowledge is encoded for people to interpret and use themselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It's not as though the Catholic church is not the epitome of evil, itself. What, then, can be said for the people who follow this murderous group of hypocrites? The crusades and how they slaughtered people just for disagreeing with them. They killed people for stating the truth in matters relating to science. People use the bible to promote hatred among other religious groups and certain types of people.

I don't see agnostics burning people alive and swearing they are witches.

Celine Dion has a song called Prayer with lyrics that go like this:

"Can you hear cathedrals falling?
All the universe is calling.
Cry a single cello, from your heart
Since the world has lost her way
Loneliness, journey, endlessly"
Yet the promised chance remains,
gifts of what could be"

Personally, I would rejoice if all the churches fell to the ground tomorrow, provided nobody had to get hurt. The church HAS set us back for centuries and continues to lie to people about what the bible really means, and too many ignorant people eat it up and think if they feel guilty enough, they'll see roads of gold one day. Oh, and don't forget to give the church 10% or whatever you can afford. God can do miraculous things, but money still seems to be something he can't get enough of, so they must have yours! Suckers!

The elite will probably make it so that consumerism is the next belief system. Phase out the rest by marketing to children. People will be powerless against it, as I have already seen how strong their influence is over youth (myself once included). People really have no idea how much most of "their" ideas come from marketing professionals whose job it is to "hack" into your mind and make you live a certain life. Marketers and admen and music artists are really the new priests of today. Their power is undeniable. They are just as bad at limiting the choices of individuals, and as usual, the individual has no idea or doesn't give a damn, because it makes them feel more confidant to be spoonfed "answers." They really go further into sleep.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Ouija boards is just another way of opening a link to the spirits world

You can also try to speak with the spirit with a peice of paper
writing questions on a paper to someone who have decease
this will also open a portal .. you might even write stuff without knowing you did
your hand that write is like possessed

So far we have 3 things that should never be tried
apparently God told humans to never attempt to open any link with the spirit world

Once again he was right

-Ouija boars (asking question loudly)
-Paper notes (with questions to a dead relatives)
-Dark magic rituals that included dark symbols and different ingredients

the dark rituals is by far the most dangerous and should never be attempted

Your arrogance really bothers me. You write as though your personal experience is the truth, instead of just your personal experience. You expect to try to force me to believe a Ouija board is evil when my experience has been as dull as a doorknob? My religious family is afraid of them, though.

You have no idea what you're preaching of. I would bet your thoughts on "god" and "evil" come from a book written by someone whose goal it was to manipulate your thoughts and beliefs. That sounds like the so-called Devil most people believe in.

Believe what you will. I have had vastly different experiences. You might try to dictate to others what to believe, as has been done to you, but that has never and will never work with me. My mind is free. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I agree with you on the topic of religion but I have to disagree with your view on the Ouija board.

I don't necessarily think it is 'evil' to use it unless you believe it is evil. If you believe nothing shall come of it then you will have a very bland experience. (Basically the Kaos theory).

That said, I do believe in malignant/benign entities and can play an affect on some people who are weak willed or easily manipulated.

I do not, however subscribe to any form of religious doctrine and think they are all deeply flawed and meant to convince the populace to become subservient.

Also, doesn't the clergy promote a bible that says to 'give all material possessions to the poor'? But then the Church is worth over $2 trillion and has an income per annum that rivals nations.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can tell you from serious personal experiences that you have encountered true demonic entities- I will tell my stories at some point but, if you experiment or seek that world- it will show up and it is very real. I got away from that stuff when I was in my 20's but did experience real life changing accounts and had witnesses also. Burn the ouiji board definately renounce all desire to seek these things and trust in God -that has been my exp. to remove these forces.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Sorry if you have get me wrong
i didnt mean to be arrogant at all
you probably had a lot of experience with the paranormal
and will beleive you with no doubts

I have researched on the subject a lot for the last 10 yrs
im just saying to other

Do not try to communicate with the spirit world
because it can be very dangerous

why is that being arrogant again?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

I agree with you on the topic of religion but I have to disagree with your view on the Ouija board.

I am only stating my current personal belief on the boards. I am not stating what I believe to be true about them because I believe people can have different experiences.

Perhaps it is the person themselves who makes the board evil or not. Maybe THEY are the evil one who attracts evil to the board? Yea, but how many people would ever think they could be the problem and be willing to take the blame? Few to none.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've started to wonder if what we call Aliens are Demons from our past (if that makes sense i.e. what we once called demons we now call aliens).

I find it interesting that those who believe in aliens tend to see them as good or personify them in a manner that does not liken them to demons however I would argue they are one and the same (dimensional beings).

Where there is light, there is darkness, positive vs negative so it makes perfect sense only we live in a world where we are in denial of this fact.

I have also been working on a particular view that all of the things that are perceived to be done to us by the TPTB are designed to weaken us, allowing these beings to eventually take over and have influence in this world.

We assume these entities are of a particular size and dimension in the space around us however we also forget they could quite easily inhabit our bodies as viruses and in other forms...we have heard stories of parasites taking over the host (we assume we are the only intelligent beings, failing to acknowledge creatures like animals and insects who display a level of intelligence...and some times malice).

This is an area that is not investigated properly, people are quick to divide the various stories (Alien, Demon, Dimensional, Paranormal etc) and not try to see if there is some kind of crossover and similarities (common features).

To the OP, you have a good knack for writing, are you an author by any chance? Good to hear you have got over your troubles.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Sorry if you have get me wrong
i didnt mean to be arrogant at all
you probably had a lot of experience with the paranormal
and will beleive you with no doubts

I have researched on the subject a lot for the last 10 yrs
im just saying to other

Do not try to communicate with the spirit world
because it can be very dangerous

why is that being arrogant again?

I don't care if you've been doing it for 50 years.

The issue I take with you if that I state my personal beliefs on the boards, and then you come along and try to correct me and tell me that I'm wrong and that the boards can open portals and all this fantasy stuff (per my experience).

Now you tell me again that it's my fault and that I "got you wrong." No. I didn't. I judged you accurately based on your reply to me. I stated my belief and was careful to state it properly ("based on my experiences'), and then you insist on replying as some "resident expert" who must try to correct me.

I don't care how many people star your posts. My experience tells me the boards are harmless pieces of cardboard. If there is anything bad about them, it comes from the superstitious people who fear them. Fear of anything will make it manifest itself moreso in your life. Maybe YOU and others like you are the ones who awaken the evil in the boards, because you fear them!

Enjoy your fear. I am perfectly content with any number of Ouija boards in my house, cars, and anywhere else. If you guys don't want your Ouija boards, I'll be happy to take them off of your hands. Mail them to me. (Really I have no use for such things, but I would feel happy as a clam with any number of board games in my house.)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join