It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Once upon a time, when I was a curious young man, I looked for the other side. Found it, or it found me. Either or, we got rid of it when Gary Auerbach sent a couple of "gifted" people out and they burned some stuff, said some prayer statement doo dads and everything was done. I did burn pictures, pictures containing straight up ghost figures, books on the occult, tossed the Ouija board, you name it. The one night I wasn't wearing my huge ass cross, I awoke not being able to move with something sitting on me, screamed bloody murder, and it ran into my aunt in the hallway as she was coming to my aid.

To be honest, I miss that reality, the reality of knowing that there is so much more that is part of this world, or another world. No matter how scary or freaky it is, there is truth to it. But then again, when thin air speaks to you, you tend to have second thoughts about it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I believe your story. I have not had such an experience, but my sister who is 50 years old did. Ghostbusters went to the historical society building in Pensacola, and reported they found nothing. However, my sister has seen ghosts? there on more than one occasion. She is a Wicca. My sister is 100% honest and reliable.
I am a Christian, I have no idea if religious beliefs make any difference.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I believe you, and I am one of the more level-headed characters on ATS, lol. I too know that the paranormal exists, and know it can be frustrating trying to get others to believe you. I've only had 2 or 3 occurrences luckily, but that has been plenty enough for me.

I don't know if something followed you from somewhere else. What you describe sounds like something was already in that particular building. I don't know if the occult and whatnot can open you up to anything like that, but I've always assumed that a place is either haunted or it isn't. And sometimes the same can go for a person. As far as what it is, I have no clue. There are people out there who truly know what they're doing, but there are also a whole lot of people who "think" they know what they are doing...So if you get someone to help you out, make sure they have a good track record. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Interesting. I had an encounter with something I could not explain years ago. The encounter still makes me shiver. What it was I do not know, however it opened my eyes to the possibility of unseen forces.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The reason you joined ATS was to elect me as ATS Regent....come on, admit it!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Playing with a Ouija board .. what in hell were you thinking
you have awoke a dark entity with it
burn this cursed board asap
if it doesnt work .. move from this appartment
it might stay there (tell the owners that this appartment has been cursed)

This can get very dangerous .. it seems attached to you kids
next it will start touching you and then possess a member of your familly

You are not the only one who had exactly this kind of experience
it always start when you try to contact the paranormal with dark magic that can open portals
ouija boards are like a shortcut to demons to enter this realm
they trick you first to make you think you lose your mind and start having fear
will give it negative energy to become stronger .. since you believe in it now

Before it end with a exorcism ..
you have to do something like getting rid or the board and move aways from this appartment
where did you first play with this board ? was it a your current place ?

Look around all the negative vibration it has made in your house and with your wife
this kind of dark energy only come from pure evil like a wicked demon

Since you have moved from there .. is it all better ?
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Hello

He is quite right. I used to dabble also and I brought out a demonic entity. I was able to get rid of him each time by calling on Jeus. You must ask Jesus into your life and get some holy oil. Put small crosses of it in your windows and doors and ask that the Holy Spirit protect you from any evil spirits.

God bless

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt1951
I believe your story. I have not had such an experience, but my sister who is 50 years old did. Ghostbusters went to the historical society building in Pensacola, and reported they found nothing. However, my sister has seen ghosts? there on more than one occasion. She is a Wicca. My sister is 100% honest and reliable.
I am a Christian, I have no idea if religious beliefs make any difference.

It has everything to do with it.

The fact that your sister practices Wicca is why she sees the ghosts and others don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

I have yet to find references of this city but he said, he was told it was ancient and the name was just one of many it was called. If anyone else has heard of this city please let me know where you found a reference on it.

I think JHill76 just referenced this same place in his current thread.

He calls it "Common Ground". He says it's like a big city with many rooms.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for the info. I have never read the Book of Jasher. My apocrypha knowledge stops with Enoch, however, I plan on expanding my research as I believe these texts are valuable. Again, thank you for the content of your response!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Although I have read a lot about him, much of what he spoke about resonated with me. The one issue I couldn't get to grips with was his reptilian thing. This interview really opened my eyes and mind to the possibilities that he may be onto something.

I didn't know what to think of the reptilian thing either until someone started a thread in the last few months claiming that one of them appeared to her/his 9 year old daughter in the girl's restroom at school. I can't remember exactly what the reptilian told the girl, but it gave me chills and made me think of something out of the Bible. It did have something to do with coming soon to earth. I don't think it was a hoax as the person originally refused to tell everyone who the person was that this reptilian spoke to. The fact that it was her/his 9 year old daughter came out later. I think we're going to start seeing more and more younger people experiencing these kinds of things in order to get people to believe that they're real, since most children's minds haven't been tainted yet by a lifetime of research and experiences.

Edit: Found it in this thread. Here's what the reptilian told the little girl that I thought was unusual, as the word in quotes is not one you will hear a 9 year old typically using, especially in the context of which it was used.

This person said that right now they are preparing for the "harvest"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

I'll leave the David Icke discussion for another day...

As for the feeling you had of pressure on your chest, I've felt that as well. A few months back, well I say that, probably more like last year...lol...I experienced that. I woke up in the middle of the night because it was difficult to breath. In that split second when I woke up, I saw something leaning over me. It was like a dark shadow (I know sounds corny) and just like that it was gone. I immediately said a prayer and was able to fall back asleep after some time.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for adding to the thread. I respect your opinion, but I will have to disagree on some points. I don't believe that my experience was a 'ghost'. Furthermore, I would be more inclined that many of these so called 'ghost' encounters are entities which are not what they pretend to be. When it comes to the occult/paranormal it seems like there is darkness just asking to be sought out. Therefore, when these so called 'ghost-hunters' go in search for these things, they are likely to find them. Now, I'm not talking some of the electro-magnetic fields, EVPs, white noise, etc...we have a lot to learn about this world. Energy-imprinting may be able to take place...like a stamp on fabric...who knows.???

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

It has actually taken me closer to seven or eight years. This took place in 2004 and afterwards my life spiralled out of control for a while. Not just because of these encounters, but because of my divorce and soul searching. Fast-forward to 2008-2009 I was in a good place, remarried to a wonderful woman, and found myself ready to revisit those events. That is when I started searching the web and came across this site. Man what a can of worms ATS turned out to be. I was like a kid in a candy store. So much information to digest. I joined in 2010, obviously, but by that point I was a little hesitant to tell my story because I just knew I would get flamed, and labeled a phony. Things have changed for me since then, at this point in my life I don't care who does or doesn't believe me. Plus, it might open some dialogue that may help someone who is experiencing something similar...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

Thanks for the concern, I've covered this previously in the thread.

Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Wow, reading that brought back a little bit of that scared-sh$#less feelings. I did have a moment like yours where I walked around the house speaking out loud demanding it to leave. I didn't really have the strength as a person at that time though, I believe it would be a different story now.

Thanks for sharing your experience, the important thing is that we know what happened to us was real. Hopefully, it helps someone to understand the things they might be going through.

I'm glad you and your family are okay.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

I believe it. I don't thing religion plays to much of a part. I'm thinking we are all just meat sacks with a soul to these things.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Again, to me, this sounds like a deceiver. Why would any self-respecting alien invader come to tell a 9-year that "they" are coming. That just doesn't make sense. On the flip-side, an demonic entity portraying itself as the scariest thing possible and threatening a child sounds about right. That poor girl will probably be thinking about an alien invasion for the next decade. Horrible.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Considering that the person who posted the thread is named "liliththedestroyer", tells me that this person may be practicing something that might have opened up a door to the little girl to experience things too.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Perhaps your mind was not able to accept your marrage was going down the drain, and started to make up things to blame. The mind is very powerful and can infect the mind of others. The fear you felt was real but the reasion for it came from within you.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Demons are real. feeding on the fear we have inside And lust to. There play on our fear and weakness. The ouija board made you vulnerable. And something bad happend in your apartment once. Demons love to hang out where something bad happend like a killing or a suicide. Because they can feel the emoticons of what happend. There are ways to protect yourself.

The light of God surrounds us (me).

The love of God enfolds us (me).

The power of God protects us (me).

The presence of God watches over us (me).

Wherever we are (I am), God is.

And all is well
Demon be gone.
edit on 24-6-2012 by starman2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join