It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason I joined ATS, my demonic encounter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Awesome! Rosicrucian, that's a word I've been trying to think of allll day lol

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I didn't realize that about Romero, but it makes sense. The followers of Christ are being mocked and jeered in every way imaginable. We are looked at by many as an archaic, mindless mass that is holding civilization back. This is the battle cry of the heart of the new age movement. Soon, I fear, action may be taken against us.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Sorry for the scare, maybe you should read some stuff from a more light-hearted forum to wash away these thoughts...lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
S&F good read op, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yea it is demons, I think that's what ghosts, ET's, are all one in the same, an unclean spirit, its almost in a way a extremely old and deceptive predation. Of like your soul, what is gives you life.

You need to stand up to it and that's through the Lord.

Bible is no fantasy its reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Amen to that. A very precise and true statement.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions

I didn't realize that about Romero, but it makes sense. The followers of Christ are being mocked and jeered in every way imaginable. We are looked at by many as an archaic, mindless mass that is holding civilization back. This is the battle cry of the heart of the new age movement. Soon, I fear, action may be taken against us.

Watch the movies coming out of Hollywood and how they have antichristian themes, little pokes and jabs here and there via subliminal messging, theyre subtle about it but i can still see it. We're not as stupid as they think we are and that will play into our hands at a later point.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yeah, I see the signs and they are everywhere. Movies, clothing designs and brands, video games and video game brands, music videos, and the list goes on. It is a constant assault of anti-Christian sentiment that seems to permeate through our entire society. It also indocrinates those who are young and/or ignorant of their true agenda. When Nikki Minaj says she has a demon named roman inside her, and she worships lucifer it desensitizes our youth to this scourge. It is all around us, now that I know what to look for, I see it everyday...slapping me in the face.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by gostr

If it was nice it would announce itself as such. Keep that in mind, both angelic and demonic beings may appear in similar ways, however, demonic entities are deceiving and angelic are not.

Angels of God appear as men, they don't want to frighten us and they abhor being worshipped. Now Fallen Ones, they love being worshipped by men, and will take on countenance to frighten people into submission. Fallen Angels are not demons though, this is a huge misconception wrought by the Church of Rome. Demons were created from the first wave of fallen angels who arrived on Mt. Hermon and bred with the daughters of men and created the Nephilim giants that towered 400+ feet high and which the greek myths of the Titans were based on. Kronos was a nephilim, so was Giglamesh from the Enuma Elish and Epic of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh is spoken of in the Book of Giants found with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What is your stance on the Book of Enoch? I was under the assumption that demons were fallen angels. However, I do remember reading in Enoch that the fallen angels were locked away as punishment. But, that the nephilim were the offspring from the fallen angels/watchers which were wiped away by the flood. It would make sense to me that the nephilim are indeed the demons that we speak of, did many survive the flood? Or did the flood only destroy their physical forms?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by kennyb72
I read the story of your experience right after I watched an interview with David Icke

Although I have read a lot about him, much of what he spoke about resonated with me. The one issue I couldn't get to grips with was his reptilian thing. This interview really opened my eyes and mind to the possibilities that he may be onto something.
The man is a fraud i grew up around him take my word for it from someone who knows
wake up! follow this charlatan know more....

Icke is a hit and miss type of person, mainly depends on how open you are.

But one thing is for sure, is that his "ideas" of lizard people seem to be very interesting, mainly because in almost every corner of the world, you can find some reference of lizard like humanoids that were either worshiped or feared.

Hard to see it as a random anomaly when so many different cultures and civilizations, have similar myths and legends. And before anyone says "myths and legends" are not true, well, you need to open up a history book, because we've found countless cities and objects that were once thought to be only "myths and legends".

It might be easy for others to dismiss Icke's ideas about lizard people, they do seem "out-there" but when you start doing research into it, you'll start to notice that the "lizard people" have been around for ages. It's hard for me at least, to dismiss so many different accounts of lizard type people, just because I do not want to believe they could exist. Heck, science tells us there were several different species of humans, why can there not be other humanoid species? Our planet is mainly water afterall, it would make more since if there were "sea-like humanoids" living on this planet then "us". It does make one think.

Either way, whether you agree with Icke or not, he is worth listening to at least a few times, so that you can decide for yourself what "feels" right.

Now back to the main topic:

Yeah it was scary as hell waking up and not being able to move or speak. There is a medical condition like this, but I do not think the shadows I saw or the thing choking me was part of that same medical condition lol.

I have a friend who currently goes through a similar thing such as those that I had experience, except for the choking part thankfully, but he has experience something "sitting" on his chest as I had. But for him, when he goes into this state, he mainly sees things, scary and amazing things. He once told me he saw skulls and shadows in his room and another time he saw Mayan/Aztec writing all over his room. He also once went to another place after waking up in this paralyzed state. He said he was in a semi-paralyzed state and he tried to move and couldn't, then he closed his eyes to go back to sleep but when he opened his eyes he was in another place. Like a city that he had never seen before, of course he thought he was dreaming and decided he was going to do whatever he wanted, and because he thought it was a dream, the things he were going to do were not PG-13. This was near his tipping point, after many odd experiences, he just had enough and was going to do damage in this dream of his. He said he ran around the city until he saw a lady and he ran up and grabbed her, but what happened next was even more confusing. He grabbed the lady and was shaking her when she stopped him and then asked why he was acting odd, and he told her it was because it was his dream and he could do whatever he wanted. At this point the lady just looked at him and told him he was not dreaming but he was in the City of Eseli/esteli (not sure on spelling) and that it was an ancient place for travelers. He spoke with her a while longer before actually waking up, at which point he called me to tell me what happened.

I have yet to find references of this city but he said, he was told it was ancient and the name was just one of many it was called. If anyone else has heard of this city please let me know where you found a reference on it.

Maybe in this state, we become more aware of our surroundings? Either way it is definitely an eye opening experience. I've been tempted to try to put myself back in that experience to be able to see what he's been seeing, but so far not going to do it lol. Been there done that, got the shirt.

There is so much we do not know, but one thing is for certain, the human mind/brain is the most powerful thing is this world, for those who know how to use it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What is your stance on the Book of Enoch? I was under the assumption that demons were fallen angels. However, I do remember reading in Enoch that the fallen angels were locked away as punishment. But, that the nephilim were the offspring from the fallen angels/watchers which were wiped away by the flood. It would make sense to me that the nephilim are indeed the demons that we speak of, did many survive the flood? Or did the flood only destroy their physical forms?

One Nephilim did suvive the flood by climbing up Noah's ark, he was named Og and is mentioned in the book of Jasher and a couple other places in the Tenach. Og bred with the daughters of Canaan and created smaller giant tribes, the Rephaim, Gibborim, Anakim (the Sons of Anak) they ranged between 13 to 36 feet in height.

Zechariah Sitchin would have you think the Anakim were the Anunnaki but this is a faulty assumption. The Anunnaki are the fallen angels from the Antediluvian period. The so called hybrid "slaves" they created were not slaves, those were the nephilim and they were anything but beneficent. Enki is a fallen angel.

The books of Enoch and Jasher mirror the Enuma Elish and Genesis has tidbits of the Enuma Elish in it, remember Abraham came from Ur of the Chaldees which was a Sumerian city and Abraham was the 11th Decendant from Noah and Noah lived to see Abraham turn 49. Shem died around 15 years after Abraham, he lived to see Jacob born. That would be awsome to live for hundreds of years.

Here's the geneaology of Abraham's forefathers:

Abrahams forefathers
edit on 23-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

A long time ago I lived in a "haunted house". I rented rooms there to others that responded to ads in the paper. Many of them had similar experiences that added up over time to convince me that there was in fact a spirit in that house. How could people who didn't know each other have similar experiences?

Any way, after 8 years I moved out. I went back after a year out of curiosity to see who was living there and see what they thought. The new owners had been there less than a year and didn't have any reaction to my asking him if he had "noticed anything odd." He was looking at me like I was nuts and then became distant and the meeting ended. I did get the brief chance to tell him some of the "symptoms" he might encounter, and he listened.

After I left I felt so much better that I had told him that, because I know that the spirit of an old woman was in there and sooner or later he was going to meet her. He had a wife and kids. I wanted him to be pre warned (like I wasn't) so that he would have some frame of reference.

That spirit was a simply a human that used to live there and had passed on. She was never dangerous to any one, just "still living there" as it were, and once in a while she would make her presence known. Thats all.

Lot of that going round it seems. I think yours was human too. You might feel better if you revisit the place and talk to whomever is there now to settle your mind about it. I think you would have had these experiences whether you played with ouija boards or watched hollywood movies or not. I am getting a lot of reports of just this kind of thing across the nation. Did you know there area over 6000 ghost hunting agencies registered in the US alone? They wouldn't be peeking around if this was all fake.

I wouldn't worry about demons either. If one of those were around you would know it. Like being in a room with a lion. Its like the dead are waking up and reoccupying their former homes or places where they died. Who knows why this is so? Surely a more widely reported phenomenon these days. I got ideas about that but reserve them cause I really don't know.

You have had other experiences, count yourself as "sensitive" and revel in that. Not everyone is. Don't fear your "awareness" just be glad you can see what others can't. It's not a curse, it's a gift. You know not to mess with black arts, so don't. You'll be fine. I love horror movies and sic-fi, etc. Just remember they are not real and can only affect you if you let them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Yea it is demons, I think that's what ghosts, ET's, are all one in the same, an unclean spirit, its almost in a way a extremely old and deceptive predation. Of like your soul, what is gives you life.

You need to stand up to it and that's through the Lord.

Bible is no fantasy its reality.

There seems to be many "different" types of ghosts and I do not believe they all fit into that same category.

What I mean by "different" ghosts is how they are portrayed in stories.

We have ghosts that interact with individuals (several different types) and then we have ghosts that seem to be like broken records.

I've been pondering this for many years and it seems like there are actual "ghosts" in this world and then there are "spirits" and "entities" (demons, angels, etc.) and then there seems to be real humans mistaken for as ghosts.

I'm not going to break down all of them just the broken records and the real humans.

It is my belief that the broken record ghosts, those that seem to always been seen doing the same thing over and over again are "markers in time". As in a previous post, I said that humans are giant batteries full of energy. Well, what if that energy is so strong that it left a mark in the time/space of that area, much like a record does, that the energy imprint is so strong that time lapses in that area, and repeats itself and when it does, it shows the "scene" at the time of the imprint. Which would explain why some "ghosts" are seen just walking the same paths or doing the same thing, they might not be ghosts but are just images left over in that time/space that displays itself from time to time like a projector. Showing what happened at the time of the imprint. What could cause the imprint is up for debate. As far as we know, each second or any measurement of time is another world that is lapped over our current world. We cannot see what has happened in the past, but that does not mean it isn't happening simultaneously with our own time frame.

As for the real human ghosts, those might be caused by a gap or break in the time/space of the area, in which two different "times" collide and meet one another. There are many such stories in which people from "our" side of the time/space communicate with what they perceive to be ghosts on the other side. What if, in fact, those ghosts were just individuals from a different time/space, say 200 years in the past, communicating with what they think are ghosts or higher beings/spirits. Like when stories tell of ghosts screaming or telling the people to "get out" or "leave", what if that is because those "ghosts" are really people from a different time thinking they themselves are interacting with ghosts/spirits and are freaked out that they scream and shout for "it" to get out. Which comes out over on our end as mad ravening of a ghost or entity haunting a building, while in fact it could be the original owners thinking they are being haunted. Makes one think about what is or could be. We know that black holes are all around us and come in all shapes and sizes. Some of them are larger then galaxies while others are as small as atoms. We are clueless really as to the purpose of black holes, heck we have a massive black hole in the center of our galaxy. According to conventional knowledge, that black hole should have sucked our galaxy in but it hasn't. What if its small random black holes which are allowing us to get in contact with "individuals" from another time whom are mistaken as ghosts.

So much we do not know, I can go on and on about all the different types of ghosts I have categorized depending on the stories told of them.

Really makes one think about what's really out there.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Why did it take you 2 years to tell this story?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Reply to lambs to lions:
Ok.
I'm not infering anything, but a complete workup by a neuropsychiatrist may be of help.
There are many things which could cause the things which have made your life a horror movie in slow motion.
Have you any history of head trauma?
Even closed head trauma.
The first thing to rule out is a physical problem which could cause paranoid hallucinactions.
Even something as seemingly simple as a dental infection can cause normal, rational people to "decompensate" if the consciously rejected intrusions into your daily life persist.
You are not crazy.
I do not believe you are having demonic attacks.
The few cases I've reviewed had a plethora of aspects and as related would seem sheer madness to the layman.
Please.
You can speak to your pastor, or other trusted person.
If you seek a religious solution please make it clear to the person trying to help you that you have not lost any faith you claim, but have found to solution.
Be brutaly honest, with those who are trying to help, but first with yourself.
Good luck.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Luminaught because: Fencing with personal demons~Touche Assymondias. En Garde!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Demonic forces can only exist if the viewer manifests them. If you destroy a Ouiji board then you give the forces you are trying to fight power. You cannot be affected by what you do not give power to. Ignore it and it will go away. Fear it, and you feed it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

We have all since moved on. This was several years ago. I have had recurring encounters. The kids have not. I know, Ouija board=bad.

BURN IT

No.

I read that one should never burn a Ouija board as it effectively closes the portal the entity used to enter this realm.

Burning Ouija boards = bad. It traps the spirits in this realm...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I to once had several encounters with something "other worldly'. I was much younger then and perhaps a bit foolish. Once as a very small child I lived in a house with my parents and sister that produced many strange encounters for all four of us both together and as individuals. It seemed to have a very child like and innocent feel. Toys would work with no batteries. A broken monster truck would just take off and roam the house at night. The telephone would make funny dinging sounds in the wee morning hours. Various house hold items would turn up in odd places.

These encounters were never scary nor did they feel malevolent but they were very very real and each of the four of us could give detailed accounts...

After we moved from there the rest of my family never had anymore experiences. At least to my knowledge. Myself on the other hand always felt like there was something around something that found me of particular interest. I don't think though that it was the same as what I had encountered as a child with my family. Whatever this was wasn't so pleasant or child like. For a long time I feared I was suffering from bouts of paranoia until I married a life long friend and she too began to have experiences. Dishes would fall from cabinets and break several (and its funny you mentioned a fear of the mirror) mirrors from hand held to small compacts to the huge full body mirror on my bedroom door would just turn up broken but never while we were presant. The tv often seemed to have a mind of its own and my animals would often be barking or hissing at what appeared to be nothing.

Having always been followed by these weird happenings I had become a bit desensitized and wasn't very disturbed by them (after all it had never hurt me or anyone) and I think this comforted my wife as she also didn't let them bother her. All of that changed when my wife became pregnant with our first child. Strange things became more frequent and much more disturbing. Doors would slam for no reason light bulbs would literally burst and what bothered me the most was that it seemed to occur much more frequently to my wife. As if something was not pleased that she was with child.

After the birth of our first child we came home and found both our cat dead and our dog so terrified that to this day he shakes uncontrollably and is spooked by everything. And this is a very large pitbull. My wife refused to stay there so I sent her to her mothers with the intentions of burying my cat and packing a few things for us because now I to had become rather concerned. Not scared for myself but for my wife and brand new child.

It was my intention to take care of the cat and gather all the things we might need for a week or two while we found a new place to live. It had been a long 3 days at the hospital and I was noticeably fatigued. There was a Cardinals game on the television and I sat down with a beer and the remote to take in some pitches and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

After about an hour of dozing (I know this because after the series of events there had been 5 innings of baseball played) I woke to the sound of shattering glass and my dog going completely crazy. I was electrified every hair on my body at full attention. Though it sounds funny I could feel my goods tighten up to my body and my awareness heighten as adrenaline was dumped into my body. As I turned to make a B line for the front door all hell broke loose. Whatever had been doing these things was no longer content to just be around. I heard it like a full grown man bound from the upstairs bathroom and onto the landing right in front of the exit I so desperately wanted to reach.

I could feel its presence it was no longer just a wisp but had form. To get to the front door I would have to leave the den and cross the sitting room. A thought about trying a window but my dog perhaps wanting to defend me or perhaps just out its own flight or fight mechanism bounded past me and into the sitting room. At that point fear left my body and was replaced by a deep seething anger. I felt like I was being violated like my home was my home and to # with this thing.

I snapped. I bolted through the den door behind my dog. Whatever it was it was standing there like a shadow but with weight and body on the dark landing in front of the door. I couldn't make out any detail only an outline of something humanoid but with a slightly grotesque form. I don't think it was pleased that I was not terrified or weakened by its presence. it stood there at the end of the room opposite me. I stopped dead a few feet in and i dont know if it was anger or foolishness or a combination of both but I said in a less than civil manor You *blank* this is my home. You have bothered me long enough mother *blank*. If you want some of me then come and get it I am done playing with you and I will destroy you. A moment later (faster than I could recognize) it was gone.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't know to this day what I really experienced or what is about me it wanted in the first place. But I think it knew when I charged into the room like a maniac and called it to come and face me that my will was stronger than its and that I would not let it best me.

Its been almost 10 years since this happened and I remember it as if it were yesterday. What ever it was it has not been back to bother me or my family...

Ill not sit here and say that I faced down a demon for I have no real clue as to what it was other than it was certainly real and it was certainly full of malice. But when it came right down to it I was stronger than it in spirit and it knew it to I think. It didn't like being challenged.

After the indecent I ran out of the house and into the yard where I began to vomit uncontrollably for about 15 minutes. I called my best friend who came over immediately and we went back into the house and I cleaned up the broken glass and showered the vomit off myself. I called my wife and told her what had happened and against her wishes stayed the night in the house. Both my friend and myself slept on couches in the den with no further incidents.

No one will likely ever believe you OP or me or anyone until they go through this type of experience. There are things out there we don't understand both malevolent and benevolent. But it is my humble opinion that they can only hold sway if we allow them to.

Thanks for sharing your story OP and do not be afraid. You are not alone.
edit on 24-6-2012 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join