It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by jhill76

where do we look at the private messages?
and ok so nothing above.. but equal?

There should be a ribbon at the bottom of your screen with the link messages in yellow. That answer is in your inbox.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

ok thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

are there any... siblings of god?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

are there any... siblings of god?

No. I have posed this very question to Father. I asked was there others when he was just by himself. I asked him how did he know, he stated he sees all.
edit on 23-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

interesting.. so before anything.. it was just god and nothingness?
so he decided to create life?

i have also wondered.. is there anything that god has kept from all beings?
i guess if there were.. you wouldnt know that.
but i have had the thought that there could be some things that even angels.. or even arc angels have been being kept from?.. something that is just so imaginably huge that it is for only god to know?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

You ask very good questions.

so before anything.. it was just god and nothingness?

Yes, this is correct.

i have also wondered.. is there anything that god has kept from all beings? i guess if there were.. you wouldnt know that. but i have had the thought that there could be some things that even angels.. or even arc angels have been being kept from?.. something that is just so imaginably huge that it is for only god to know?

In the library, there is one hall that holds Fathers thoughts. There is only one person who can enter here besides Father. This would be the information that is not shared.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

You ask very good questions.

thank you! its just the things that pop into my mind haha..
i have heard that you cannot think of anything that does not exist in some kind of reality.. because if it does not exist then you cannot think it..
what are your thoughts on that?

so who is that one person who is able to go into this hall?
also.. do you think it is possible that there is a reality that only god can go to where even he is not the all powerful?? as if he could be just another all powerful being in a reality filled with other all powerful beings??
i kinda dont like thinking that because it feels like i am almost defying gods power in a way...??
edit on 23-6-2012 by willrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

so who is that one person who is able to go into this hall?

The man with the writing kit, the gate keeper of knowledge, the librarian.

i have heard that you cannot think of anything that does not exist in some kind of reality.. because if it does not exist then you cannot think it.. what are your thoughts on that?

This is of truth. Man is restricted from thinking further ahead if it is not time of yet, or not written in the book that holds the order.

also.. do you think it is possible that there is a reality that only god can go to where even he is not the all powerful?? as if he could be just another all powerful being in a reality filled with other all powerful beings??

He has come here to Earth to pose as a begger, or pose as a poor person, to see what others will do. But, this is the closest thing. I cannot speak for his own mind though, that would be a question for him.

i kinda dont like thinking that because it feels like i am almost defying gods power in a way...??

He is very intrigued by questions as these.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

that is interesting.. that he has come down and posed as a begger or whatever..
that makes me think of this one man recently who asked for a ride down the street where his car was and he said his leg was hurt.. he was a black man.. real dirty hands.. seemed nice but i wasnt sure about giving him a ride.
i turned him down and said i had to go do other things..
he said its fine and said god bless you, in jesus name god bless.. or something along that.. but you saying that makes me think of that time.

i have to go.. but i will be back with more questions! haha
thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

that is interesting.. that he has come down and posed as a begger or whatever..
that makes me think of this one man recently who asked for a ride down the street where his car was and he said his leg was hurt.. he was a black man.. real dirty hands.. seemed nice but i wasnt sure about giving him a ride.
i turned him down and said i had to go do other things..
he said its fine and said god bless you, in jesus name god bless.. or something along that.. but you saying that makes me think of that time.

i have to go.. but i will be back with more questions! haha
thank you

Yes, but after this, this will stick in your mind. Next time around, you will do differently.

Sure, I will be here when you need.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

this is true.. i like the way you think! haha
so i just saw the movie the avengers.. great movie..
and it made me start to think.. are there beings out in the universe that have a strong source of power that are more powerful than angels or even arc angels?
or even.. the story of thor.. i have heard that is true.. do you have any impute into that?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
JHill76, what is your stance on the Bible?

Is it God's Word?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
JHill76, what is your stance on the Bible?

Is it God's Word?

Only the words spoken of by Jesus are his words. The rest of the bible are the words of men.
Proverbs is true to its words, as a guide.
Revelations is mostly true, but has some things that are not.
The story of Job is patched together.
Enoch should have been included (the correct version)
Abrahams vision of Heaven should have been included
The Gospels are mostly accurate

Another issue, is when it tries to describe the things of above, it uses one word adjective. Then people adhere to that. Like the word angel. If you asked one today if they are an angel, they wouldn't answer you. In mans term angel means messenger, but they do more than just pass messages.
edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

this is true.. i like the way you think! haha
so i just saw the movie the avengers.. great movie..
and it made me start to think.. are there beings out in the universe that have a strong source of power that are more powerful than angels or even arc angels?
or even.. the story of thor.. i have heard that is true.. do you have any impute into that?

I will give the hierarchy:
Father - (Another) - Jesus
Fathers seven spirits
The Arc (Chief Angel, some say it is Michael, but it is not)
The original seven (7 total)
The rest of the arc angels (17 total)
The Elders (Their number is many)

Each time you go up from the elders, they get taller (in appearance) and have more power, and access. But, there is none outside of that.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

sorry i meant is earth the only place where they have had angels come down and help..?
if you still understood then thank you

No, there are other places.

So....are there other planets where life forms reside...and Angels are assigned there too? On these other planets..do they know about Jesus too?

Also...UFO's and the beings on them from other planets...why do they visit earth? Are some good...with good intentions ...others are not?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

So....are there other planets where life forms reside...and Angels are assigned there too? On these other planets..do they know about Jesus too?

Yes, to all of these questions.

Also...UFO's and the beings on them from other planets...why do they visit earth? Are some good...with good intentions ...others are not?

They are humans just like us. Earth is one of the worst places, the other places are more mild mannered. One time they came close to coming here, but Father had to handle that one. Upon his return, this will all be revealed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

OK...I am wondering too...here on earth there are people who are homosexual, and bisexual...do any of these people enter Heaven? Is it the condition of their souls and spirits and how they have lived their lives....that keeps them in or out...(just like it is for heterosexuals)?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by jhill76

OK...I am wondering too...here on earth there are people who are homosexual, and bisexual...do any of these people enter Heaven? Is it the condition of their souls and spirits and how they have lived their lives....that keeps them in or out...(just like it is for heterosexuals)?

Yes, they do. Marriage between a man and a woman, was added to the bible by man. Take a gay male, he is very feminine, but his spirit is of female. He will be attracted to other males, because his pair is of male, if that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Man not allowed in hell are you sure about that ?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What is a good church to go to? Is a non-denominational pentecostal church a good place to go?

Also...what about good people....who lived good lives...and they believe in Budda or Kirshna etc....what happens to them?

What about the people that have never heard of Jesus?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join