It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

My mom told me about a experience she had when she died for a moment. She was led by an Angel that was one of her dead relative. She was sent to the front of a gate that was guarded by a huge entity that was naked and fearful looking. She explained to me that the gate was actually dark red. She also told me that the entity spoke to her to leave, go back, because she is not ready to enter through the gate. Do you know what that means? Is she being legit?
edit on 23-6-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea

She was sent to the front of a gate that was guarded by a huge entity that was naked and fearful looking.

This could be of mind mixing, because above is not naked, garments are always worn.

She also told me that the entity spoke to her to leave, go back, because you are not ready to enter through the gate.

I would need to look to get the most accurate information, I can take this piece to private message.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I apologize, she said the entity wore white clothing. I misinterpret her explanation.
edit on 23-6-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by jhill76

So, what happens to those who are true believers in God, but don't necessarily believe that there's anything special about Jesus Christ?

Depends on if there spirit accepts Jesus Christ. The human side can take a while to come to the understanding, but if the spirit confirms, then he accepts.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

It is appointed man once to die and then the judgement. Sorry dude but you are preaching stuff that would curl Christ's hair and his toes right along with it. Not biblical by any means, not in any writing from jews or christians or even muslim. Can't confess your sins when you're dead. You have the stink of new age all over you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It is appointed man once to die and then the judgement. Sorry dude but you are preaching stuff that would curl Christ's hair and his toes right along with it. Not biblical by any means, not in any writing from jews or christians or even muslim. Can't confess your sins when you're dead. You have the stink of new age all over you.

I did not state anywhere that you confess your sins at death. You quoted me above, and I stated the human side can take a while to come to the understanding of Christ. New Age is of below.

You seem to do this a lot on here, turn my words into something I did not state. Many do the same for the bible.
edit on 23-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

what are your thoughts on this..
lately.. the last month or so.. i have been having this feeling that my mind, or my consciousness is almost expanding.. or it almost feels like a little pressure on the top of my head.. it isnt anything that hurts at all..
and when i close my eyes and relax.. my mind is going to leave my body.. or i start to get a weird sensation throughout my body.. but before it gets to feeling strong i just shake out it away and open my eyes and try to concentrate on what is going on with whatever is in front of me... just to focus on something else

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by jhill76

what are your thoughts on this..
lately.. the last month or so.. i have been having this feeling that my mind, or my consciousness is almost expanding.. or it almost feels like a little pressure on the top of my head.. it isnt anything that hurts at all..
and when i close my eyes and relax.. my mind is going to leave my body.. or i start to get a weird sensation throughout my body.. but before it gets to feeling strong i just shake out it away and open my eyes and try to concentrate on what is going on with whatever is in front of me... just to focus on something else

You are most likely leaving your body, your entire self. You shake the feeling because of fear. Once you lose the fear, it will go all the way. If you go all the way, I would ask the first one you see for a meeting with Father.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

yeah thats what i thought..
do you think there could be a reason that i am getting these sensations?

also... i had a experience last week where i was laying down and in my breathing it felt like a ball of energy or something was in my throat?.. and as i kept breathing it seemed like i swollowed it and it went down into my chest.. then i started to imagine in my head my eye balls and there was this energy surrounding them.. and then i saw my energy start to take over my eyes.. and it was weird because as my energy started to take over i started to feel a refreshing feeling throughout my body and even my mind.. and when i fully took over my eyes i felt really refreshed, even my stuffed up nose went away and seemed like the sound around me was more clear.
it even seemed like in my head i was talking with another being.. like having a conversation but it was with my own voice.. but it felt as if i was talking with another being or even a side of me that knew about a lot of stuff, like god and jesus..
although i didnt ask any deep questions because i was a little afraid if it were real what was going on haha..
but it was a crazy experience

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

That was your spirit returning to you. It sounded like you, because your spirit is matched up to you, all the way, if that makes sense. I will have to take it to private message on the why.

But, your spirit will know all truths. If you attempt to speak again, ask him to confirm what I say. This way, you have validation, not by my own hand.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Enoch ascended into Heaven without dying, as did a handful of other 'Saints' So..... not everybody is in the grave, cold and silent and dead........till the judgment. There are more, I'm just too hot to go get my Bible and look up the scriptures. I'll let someone else come up with scripture......but I think you'll find many that disagree with you and will site scripture, but if you don't believe scripture it's all moot anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Enoch ascended into Heaven without dying, as did a handful of other 'Saints' So..... not everybody is in the grave, cold and silent and dead........till the judgment. There are more, I'm just too hot to go get my Bible and look up the scriptures. I'll let someone else come up with scripture......but I think you'll find many that disagree with you and will site scripture, but if you don't believe scripture it's all moot anyway.

The bible is split on sitting until you die, and going straight up. This is because it did not explain the why. The why is in the choice that the person has made.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

it did feel like it was me.. a different part of me. and soon after i started to tell the difference between the physical body of me.. and the spirit of me... and it seemed like they were two different things.. almost like two different people entirely.
but also the feeling i was getting in my head was my spirit felt very close with my body.. i would understand why too.. but i actually felt the emotion that was behind it.. if that makes sense

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

it did feel like it was me.. a different part of me. and soon after i started to tell the difference between the physical body of me.. and the spirit of me... and it seemed like they were two different things.. almost like two different people entirely.

In your particular case, they are two separate entities.

but also the feeling i was getting in my head was my spirit felt very close with my body..

Yes, the spirit will be attached but not attached, if that makes sense. He sits very near to self.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

and it is true that our spirit has been alive before we were born yes?
and we have had past lives?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

and it is true that our spirit has been alive before we were born yes?
and we have had past lives?

You were alive as well, with the spirit. You do not die, the only time anyone dies is at the end, after judgement. Yes, man has had to come back many times to learn.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

that makes sense..
have you had any experiences in the spirit world?
if so.. what was it like? what happened?
are you communicating with other beings to get this information youv been putting out?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

have you had any experiences in the spirit world?

Yes.

if so.. what was it like? what happened?

Humans are very small compared to the ones above. There is common ground, where most people go to when they leave the body, it is a city and has many rooms. This is the neutral ground for all. Higher up, there is above, which is heaven. At the highest level is the temple, where Father resides. Inside the temple, is the hall of records, or the library, where all this information is stored in which I speak of.

are you communicating with other beings to get this information youv been putting out?

No.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

that is very intersting!..
and this is something i have always been curious about.. is there any power that is above.. or equal.. to god?
such as a mother of him? or something of that sorts?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

that is very intersting!..
and this is something i have always been curious about.. is there any power that is above.. or equal.. to god?
such as a mother of him? or something of that sorts?

You have asked a very good question, I will need to answer this in private message. But, there is no one above Father.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

where do we look at the private messages?
and ok so nothing above.. but equal?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join