It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret World - A game made for ATS'ers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
Australia wouldn't be green, we are mostly a European country so we would be red.

Yes I was thinking the same thing... actually in reality we would be mostly Blue with a tiny bit of Green.
edit on 21/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This looks really good! I have been looking for a game online to play like this because I hear about so many people enjoying them and my mahjong, chuzzle, and solitaire are getting staler by the minute. Please let us know how it is!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Australia wouldn't be green, we are mostly a European country so we would be red.

Yes I was thinking the same thing... actually in reality we would be mostly Blue with a tiny bit of Green.

But the blue represents the Illuminati, the red represents the Guardians. Australia is much closer to Europe culturally than it is to America.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Will do, im pretty excited already...

beta starts at 12 noon friday(est), I dont get off work till 5, so hopefully should be nice and smooth to log in after work

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I would actually say if it were real, We would have a hint of all three, with blue taking the majority, red being the middle, and a tiny influence from the green.

So in order from power structure, i would say it would go Illuminati -> Templar -> Dragon.

Or, Red and Blue would probably be tying if it were real. We are now equally as close to the US as to what we are with Europe.
edit on 21-6-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I would actually say if it were real, We would have a hint of all three, with blue taking the majority, red being the middle, and a tiny influence from the green.

So in order from power structure, i would say it would go Illuminati -> Templar -> Dragon.

Or, Red and Blue would probably be tying if it were real. We are now equally as close to the US as to what we are with Europe.

Yes I would have to agree with your analysis. In terms of who has the most influence on Australia, it's certainly the western Illuminati... no doubt about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Also... I just went to purchase the game and I'm willing to pay $50 USD for it... but it says "Includes 30 days of gametime"... does that mean after I've played for 30 days I have to buy more "gametime"? Coz that simply isn't happening folks... screw that. They should be happy with my damn $50 and let me play the stupid thing...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Also... I just went to purchase the game and I'm willing to pay $50 USD for it... but it says "Includes 30 days of gametime"... does that mean after I've played for 30 days I have to buy more "gametime"? Coz that simply isn't happening folks... screw that. They should be happy with my damn $50 and let me play the stupid thing...

I saw that when I checked it out too. I started to hit that button then stopped. I am curious as to what the subscription fee is monthly? Like you, I have a hard time buying something and then paying to use it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Sweet thx for the vid links!!

Hahah I just about died lol'ing at that first video, about 6 minutes in...

The whole game could have been avoided if the guy put screens in his window! hahaha...

I also caught, the beginning scene starts with a terrorist attack

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Will do, im pretty excited already...

beta starts at 12 noon friday(est), I dont get off work till 5, so hopefully should be nice and smooth to log in after work

Now we will all know where to find you this weekend, regardless of what time it is!
If we don't hear from you in a week or so, we will send in reinforcements.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yes it is 50$ for the game, and 15$ a month(or cheaper if you buy more at a time) after the first 30 days included in the game

This is standard of almost all MMO's, even Ultima Online which I played in the mid 90's, it was 15$ a month... Its really not that bad for entertainment pricing, even if you play an hour or 2 a day, its cheaper than going to a 2 hour movie once...

The thing with MMO's compared to single players... theres entire staffs for each and every server they create, constantly helping players, creating more content etc etc... Thats what you are paying for, is continued service
edit on 21-6-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No thats wrong, although we are close as allies to America, culturally we are very different from them and are more like the Europeans, an example would be America is a republic and believes in liberty etc, whilst Australia is a conservative Monarchy. The Queen rules over us, so we would be majority red with influence of both blue and green.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

No thats wrong, although we are close as allies to America, culturally we are very different from them and are more like the Europeans, an example would be America is a republic and believes in liberty etc, whilst Australia is a conservative Monarchy. The Queen rules over us, so we would be majority red with influence of both blue and green.

Our culture is more of that of Europe, but Australia has a lot of American influence. That is why i believe all three powers would have a power struggle if it were real.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Our culture is more of that of Europe, but Australia has a lot of American influence. That is why i believe all three powers would have a power struggle if it were real.

There is why im hoping it will be a good game as well

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Culturally, we are one of the closest countries to America. We have a similar type of MSM, we have similar social beliefs, we have have similar education and similar laws... we have similar business regulations and business structures. In fact we have many of the same franchises and corporations that are around America all around Australia. We are a very fat country on average just like America because we eat many of the same things... all in all we are very "westernized" nation. Yes the Queen does rule over us, but no one really cares about that or is even aware of it.

And I would lump Britain into the Illuminati group anyway... hence the "Special Relationship". What ever America does, Britain does, and vice versa. They always have each others back when it comes to pushing the Illuminati globalist agenda... if one country wants to overthrow a Government in say... Libya or Syria... the other county will get right behind them and mass amounts of propaganda will be released in both the countries and all their allies, such as Australia etc. We are part of that whole royalist/elite/Illuminati group...

But we also do have strong ties to many Asian countries because we are a part of the Asian pacific and we have many strong relationships with Asian countries like China.... so there is a definite strong influence from those groups as well. We are a bit of an "odd ball" country actually... everyone is fighting over our alliance and we aren't exactly one other other in an definite terms. But certainly the strongest influence is from the blue groups... we are nothing like the more open and free European countries such as Sweden, Finland or Iceland etc.
edit on 22/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Yes it is 50$ for the game, and 15$ a month(or cheaper if you buy more at a time) after the first 30 days included in the game

This is standard of almost all MMO's, even Ultima Online which I played in the mid 90's, it was 15$ a month... Its really not that bad for entertainment pricing, even if you play an hour or 2 a day, its cheaper than going to a 2 hour movie once...

The thing with MMO's compared to single players... theres entire staffs for each and every server they create, constantly helping players, creating more content etc etc... Thats what you are paying for, is continued service

If they want to charge $15 a month then they should make downloading the game free... it costs them hardly anything to supply a digital product. I can accept paying a monthly fee if I didn't need to pay god damn $50 straight up... many games simply have a monthly fee but make it free to download the game. That is more acceptable.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You might not care that the Queen rules over us but the elite do...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
God damn someone already has my username "ChaoticOrder".... who the hell would have such a long username anyway! Bloody hell...

edit: and "TheOrderOfChaos" is taken!!!! WTF!!!

edit on 22/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That's great. I quit playing games, and now this game comes out

Maybe someday when I get a better laptop. Having fun playing this ya'll. Looks interesting and it's definitily a game for pretty much all ATS users.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join