It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Privilege and the Divine Right of Kings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

probably better to be an ex-con...than a next con; someone who thinks the SEC shouldn't be investigating financial crimes and thinks insider trading has no victims is sure to run out of luck eventually. say hi to the Sheriff for me.

Obama and his Administration will be just fine. Bush and his as well.

the fish meat that will populate our prison's in the future will be much different than the ones that came before them...

on the bright side...you can develop that chess game and your understanding of the criminal code for wherever it is you are from.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

probably better to be an ex-con...than a next con; someone who thinks the SEC shouldn't be investigating financial crimes and thinks insider trading has no victims is sure to run out of luck eventually. say hi to the Sheriff for me.

Of course you would advocate thought crimes. Newspeak is probably right up your alley. I find it hilarious that you want to ascribe outrage to me, when clearly, and from the get go since you've entered this thread, it is your outrage on display, and what is that outrage at? Why the desire for freedom, of course. Outrage at an expectation of the rule of law, of course...and in between this outrage, you pout and speak of my supporters, but they're not my supporters, sport, they're the supporters of freedom...doesn't that just get your goat, so many people in support of freedom?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

whatever you say Ace.

everyone knows what I'm about.

you should see how satisfied they are with my work.

my work is so comprehensive even the neo-nazis won't have a choice but to see my point of view.
edit on 22-6-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

whatever you say Ace.

everyone knows what I'm about.

you should see how satisfied they are with my work.

If everyone knows what you're about, why are suggesting I should see how satisfied "they" are with your work? Oh, that's right, in your imaginary world "everyone" amounts to you and the super secret top secret power elites. oh so satisfied with your impressive effort to sway ATS members into believing that they should just "get over" their rights.

You show me a man who is thoroughly satisfied, and I'll show you a man who is thoroughly useless.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

i'm sure they'll enjoy your critique of the decisions they've made in their lives.

these useless people you allege seem happy with how things are in their lives and they seem guardedly optimistic about their futures.

but if you think they are useless, it must be true.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
AG is a Cabinet Post.

AG is an executive post; executive as in White House.

All cabinet posts are created by Congress via legislation. While a president can enact a cabinet level post via an Executive Order, it would be temporary until Congress acts. So JP has this one right.

All departments under the Executive were created via a Congressional act. I don't think anyone would argue that the AG is an executive level position, but it is only so because Congress created it.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join