It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Kranz's Remarkable Self Incriminating Gaffe, The Storied Ship, " Fraudulent Apollo 13 "

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There are photos and videos. Kranz wrote everyone left after the TV show. Mitchell is lying. No 2 ways about it. LYING

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DigItLosseJam

Young is lying as well. He is not in the photos either.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Most important is Mitchell's statement they figured everything out within minutes. That is not something he could be mistaken about or misrember so we know he is lying. Probably should have the poor excuse for a con artist. Arrested tomorrow. And Young with him.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

There are photos and videos. Kranz wrote everyone left after the TV show. Mitchell is lying. No 2 ways about it. LYING

As I said, Mitchell may have been standing behind the camera, or run to the bathroom. The pictures can only establish that he was there, not that he was not there.

Gene Kranz did not write "everyone left after the TV show." What he wrote was:

It was now ten minutes ino the crisis; all the bosses had gone home after the crew's TV show.

Failure Is Not an Option: Mission Control from Mercury to Apollo 13 and Beyond, ISBN 0743200799, page 313. Was Mitchell one of the "bosses?"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Young is lying as well. He is not in the photos either.

Maybe he was having a smoke.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Most important is Mitchell's statement they figured everything out within minutes. That is not something he could be mistaken about or misrember so we know he is lying. Probably should have the poor excuse for a con artist. Arrested tomorrow. And Young with him.

They did figure everything out in minutes. For some, some minutes were longer than others. Five more posts and you can really go to town.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What I find odd, really odd, that the astronaughts had a roll of of duct tape on board, known by the Brits a 'bodge' tape, (to bodge, to do a job that is just about passable to idle inspection) did all the missions carry a roll of said tape?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

What I find odd, really odd, that the astronaughts had a roll of of duct tape on board, known by the Brits a 'bodge' tape, (to bodge, to do a job that is just about passable to idle inspection) did all the missions carry a roll of said tape?

What would have been odd is if they didn't have a roll. It also came in useful for repairing the fenders on the rover, and might even have proven useful if there were ever meteoroid damage!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Failure Is Not an Option: Mission Control from Mercury to Apollo 13 and Beyond, ISBN 0743200799, page 313. Was Mitchell one of the "bosses?"

NASA is trying to control the Apollo narrative by putting "failure is not an option" on the cover of Gene Kranz book (2000) knowing all the while that he never said that, except in Ron Howard's movie (1995)....... a Hollywood script.

During the Apollo 13 mission, Kranz never actually used the phrase "Failure is not an option," which was created for the Ron Howard movie Apollo 13. However, he so liked the way the line reflected the attitude of mission control, that he used it as the title of his 2000 autobiography. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

NASA is trying to control the Apollo narrative by putting "failure is not an option" on the cover of Gene Kranz book (2000) knowing all the while that he never said that, except in Ron Howard's movie (1995)....... a Hollywood script.

Your own source says that Kranz used it because it was a catchy phrase. What does any of it have to do with your so-called "historical narrative." While we're on the subject, what, exactly, do you mean by the phrase "historical narrative," anyway?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

never underestimate duct tape.. i had to do a "hick" temporary puncture repair on my spare tyre once with duct tape and super glue.. worked a charm.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So, who was taking the photos? Somebody had to be taking them. Maybe it was him . . . hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigItLosseJam
reply to post by DJW001

You haven't answered my question - WHEN did everyone leave?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Plenty, these guys couldn't write for themselves to save their lives. Literally so. Their writing is so very bad no one believes it and their lives ain't worth a fat Uncle Sam plugged nickel.

decisively is off target on the Shoemaker thing, but he's way right about Kluger, Barbree, Harland, Cassutt, rotten scumball apples every uno and I think the biggest and fattest and most fetid rotten uno apple is Bamford.

SayJupe is way straight but good on the "Failure is not an option" matter. This is all processed spin. I say arrest the scoundrels. Make them listen to one another tell those dumb astronaut stories that are made up for the rest of their lives. Now that would be hell on earth, astronaut fairy tale running 24/7/365.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

Don't you have a set of those dumb Springer vidis for Apollo 13 ? All those folks mulling around during the shift pre white team and then for the white team shift do you ever see pics but those of the sort Leibergot trots out ? I would post those vidis but I would not know how and don't think it's worth my time or anyone else's.
We should be moving forward and beyond this dumb obvious Apollo junk. If it didn't make me so mad I'd ignore it. But it does get to you all the hullabaloo about imaginary spaceships flown by crew cut homophobes.
edit on 17-7-2012 by DigItLosseJam because: left out two words and question

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

decisively is off target on the Shoemaker thing

Hey, decisively admits to a mistake? Maybe there is hope. Maybe if you admit to all your mistakes they won't ban you again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

My two cents says the guy is way straight but I ain't no Apollo expert so fair enough that I can't judge purrfectly well and ain't so well read either as he seems and me two or better might not amount to all that much. But we can still tell it is right quite real scammy with Mitchell saying he had it righted squared and measured so fine only minutes in. tell you what, for my two cents I say the paranormal junk is junk so made up to confuse us. Said before about they of course went to the moon if guys are going paranormal on us In a way Apollo is the most important conspiracy because it is the most obvious and so makes a quite right weak link.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

They weren't there for the scammy O2 bomb scare. Left before that. Came after the scam tank blew. That's what Leibergot said and he knows right better than you do now don't he ? Leibergot said no one was there. You saying you know better than him ? Show us a pic of Mitchell or Young. SY Leibergot show that pic to prove no one was there.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Your own source says that Kranz used it because it was a catchy phrase. What does any of it have to do with your so-called "historical narrative." While we're on the subject, what, exactly, do you mean by the phrase "historical narrative," anyway?

That is Hollywood's version of fake history. NASA endorsed it, Gene Kranz endorsed it and, obviously, every NASA cheerleader will endorse it because Gene Kranz is some kind of hero to them. So many people watched that successful 1995 movie and they really believe that Gene Kranz said that! That's what I mean by controlling the historical narrative.

Hollywood invented the phrase, it was used in a Hollywood movie, and then Gene Kranz confirms it by using the same manufactured phrase as the title to his book, which is supposed to be about reality. If the title of his book is invented should I be concerned about the contents?

"That's it! That's the tag line for the whole movie, Failure is not an option. Now we just have to figure out who to have say it." Of course, they gave it to the Kranz character, and the rest is history. - Apollo 13 FDO Flight Controller Jerry Bostick: "

See how easily they created and controlled the Apollo 13 narrative with invented phrases, creating myths in the minds of everyday Americans? Ron Howard's movie doesn't even mention Richard Nixon or the Viet Nam war! They needed this Apollo movie blockbuster to maintain control of the popular historical narrative and the movie is a totally made up fantasy, just like Nixon's Apollo.
edit on 7/17/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

edit on 7/17/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags again

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You're doing an appalling job of pretending not to be decisively et al.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join