I don't usually post on 9/11 threads, but I wanted to thank you for keeping it alive. I am sure there are very important people that wish everyone
would just shut up already!
I watched the event unfold on my TV, and I remember it clearly. As I watched the towers fall I had a flash of intuition and knew instantly it was an
inside job (I was oblivious to conspiracy theory at the time). I have only had similar flashes of intuition the day my father died (I knew exactly why
the phone was ringing before I picked it up) and again when I caught my girl cheating on me.
Therefore I am biased, of course, because I trust my rare flashes of intuition. But I understand
, and try to keep it in check when investigating things.
The answers to the common set of questions that everyone should ponder do not add up. Such as:
* Israeli film crew
* Intact passport
* Executive memos detailing the attack before 9/11
* NORAD training exercise involving planes hitting WTC at the exact time it actually happened
* Rumsfeld's lost trillions
* Unexplained closure of the building a few weeks prior
* The pentagon's complete lack of film footage
* The lack of debris at the pentagon
* The official report's censorship and lack of authority
* MSN's blackout of "truther" reports for years
* Blatant internet shills
* Firefighter/witness reports of explosions
* Wreckage was removed and destroyed immediately
* Pictures of molten metal days after
* Thermite verified at the scene
All while the end result is all too obvious.
* All alphabet departments communications are now consolidated through DHS
* Patriot Act
* Afghanistan then Iraq
* Vice President's company made a fortune
* WTC owner made a fortune
* Important documents destroyed
* Heightened emphasis on the all encompassing term "terrorist"
I am bias, but I do not want to believe this. I want a government that works for the people with the people's interest in mind. I would rather not
think there is a shadow government pulling all the strings globally. But I will not drink the kool-aid.