The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
, but the windows exploding before the initial collapse are in every WTC7 video.

So when are you going to show us these videos where the windows explode before the initial collapse ?

All of the videos you've shown us so far, have the windows breaking after the penthouse drops.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Gyrocopter

you cant have both,what don't you understand. I repeat you can't have the 58 perimeter columns intact and have a free fall acceleration, its just not possible. NOTHING IN THE WORLD can fall through something else with out meeting some type of resistance. even NIST agrees the building went into free fall. That youtube video up their with all the vérinage demos is a perfect example, the only portion where those building might go into freefall is the few floors where they destroyed all the columns. once the crushing portion of the demo starts their is a measurable amount of resistance everytime.

What you don't understand is the interior started falling 6 sec before the exterior. It had 6 seconds worth of kinetic energy. Part of that energy was used to accelerate the exterior columns. It's not that hard to under stand.

haha you are so full of # its amazing. but i did just notice your last 800 post have been spent trying to debunk 911 threads, that's allot of time to spend on a conspiracy site not believing conspiracies, so I'm sure this is all a waste of my time, very strange behavior nonetheless. i truly wonder what motivates you?

anyway you still haven't explained the free fall acceleration, a billion seconds worth of kinetic energy still cannot cause a free fall acceleration while the 58 other columns are intact. I'm laughing my ass off so hard while writing this.

also while you are at it, I'd love for you to address the fire proofing and how fire caused 25 core columns to fail all at once in the first place.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Gyrocopter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonOunce
Why do people think it is so hard to rig a building with bombs? I am not sure what happened on 9/11 but thinking planting bombs in your own building would be difficult really hasn't put much thought into it. You dont need to wire the building you can simply use wireless detonation. The terrorists use it in Iraq when setting off IED's and they use simple devices like garage door openers. Imagine what kind of explosives you could get from our own government for the right price.

Batteries are a problem, they don't like fires. No batteries no remote control. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

haha you are so full of # its amazing. but i did just notice your last 800 post have been spent trying to debunk 911 threads, that's allot of time to spend on a conspiracy site not believing conspiracies, so I'm sure this is all a waste of my time, very strange behavior nonetheless. i truly wonder what motivates you?

anyway you still haven't explains the free fall acceleration, a billion seconds worth of kinetic energy still cannot cause a free fall acceleration. I'm laughing my ass off so hard while righting this.

also while you are at it, I'd love for you to address the fire proofing and how fire caused 25 core columns for fail all at once in the first place

I like laughing at truthers. it's fun. First they make a stupid statement like the one above. Then I ask them a simple question like the one below.

Are you saying there is no such thing as momentum transfer ?

link   

Originally posted by Kang69

This is a rather new video, that many people have not seen.

I like the UFO.

what ufo?
i dont see no ufo
you trippin?

link   

Batteries are a problem, they don't like fires. No batteries no remote control. Sorry.

I dont understand what you mean by this? Of course batteries dont like fire, but what does that have to do with using them to detonate the bombs? The fire would come after the detonation right?
edit on 21-6-2012 by WonOunce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

what ufo?
i dont see no ufo
you trippin?

16 second mark

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

have you not been wearing you glasses again?
deary me
you should keep them close to your bed so its the first thing you do when you wake up!!!

how the hell seriously dont you see the windows popping out and flashes?

EDIT: this video is a obvious [HOAX] so my comment is no longer valid but i will keep my post up so others arent so fast in posting replies!!!

edit on 21-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: found video to be hoax
edit on 21-6-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

what ufo?
i dont see no ufo
you trippin?

16 second mark

holy shizer how did i miss that first time?
i must be trippin instead

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

have you not been wearing you glasses again?
deary me
you should keep them close to your bed so its the first thing you do when you wake up!!!

how the hell seriously dont you see the windows popping out and flashes?

Stop looking at the flashes you might get another one of your seizures.
Instead look at the sky above the building at the 16 sec mark.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

anyway you still haven't explains the free fall acceleration, a billion seconds worth of kinetic energy still cannot cause a free fall acceleration. I'm laughing my ass off so hard while righting this.

also while you are at it, I'd love for you to address the fire proofing and how fire caused 25 core columns for fail all at once in the first place

I like laughing at truthers. it's fun. First they make a stupid statement like the one above. Then I ask them a simple question like the one below.

Are you saying there is no such thing as momentum transfer ?

i love how you didn't address a single thing i wrote, i knew you would ignore it, but ill play along for a little while longer. I'm saying that 100 feet worth of 58 huge steal columns cannot be crushed at free fall acceleration, no matter how hard you try their will be some form of resistance especially when the only force involved is gravity.

Also if it were something as simple as momentum transfer I'm pretty sure NIST would have figured that out instead of trying to ignore the issue entirely. maybe they should have hired you sooner haha

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

yea, no seizures cocky c*nt!
check out my edit

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

especially when the only force involved is gravity.

Gravity is not the only force. There is the momentum of the already falling interior to deal with. Can you honestly say none of its momentum could possible be transferred in to the outer columns ?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

especially when the only force involved is gravity.

Gravity is not the only force. There is the momentum of the already falling interior to deal with. Can you honestly say none of its momentum could possible be transferred in to the outer columns ?

Wow, you are trolling me, im sure of it now, im saying that 100 feet worth of steal (58 huge steal columns) and concrete cannot be crushed at free fall acceleration. these buildings just don't break apart, they are so strong, amazingly strong! their is no way you believe momentum transfer caused that building to be crushed at free fall speed. its not possible.

these videos always come to mind, you have to destroy all the columns simultaneously to achieve free fall or else their will be a measurable resistance, it as simple as that.

also I'd love for you to address the fire proofing and how fire caused 25 core columns to fail all at once in the first place,but i know you wont, because you can't.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Gyrocopter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Explain that a bit further please....I did not know there was another acting force upon these bodies....I know there is energy from the PE....and then it is KE....this is because work is being done...but the only force i would have thought was the accelerating force due to gravity.

Oh well I am just a tupid toofer.....as Elmer Fudd would say...bebbebbada...bebebeeda,,,tahts all folks.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I hope this is The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads
your on low grade dog food man

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

. their is no way you believe momentum transfer caused that building to be crushed at free fall speed. its not possible.

Why are you saying crushed ? Can you show me any compression members that failed under compression after collapse initiation.

Shear would be the proper term to use.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
Your right, this IS beating a dead horse.

Where is all the oil imports from Iraq? years later why are gas prices so high?

This is exactly why.... you think of the quest for oil as one about tangible resourcer. Fake money is worth more in a digital world. In other words, they never needed to take the physical oil to benefit from it, only control the flow, who owns it and who it goes to.

Stop being naive... the middle east has never been about liberating or instituting democracy, just look how BP and the CIA pulled down the democratically elected primeminister of Iran back in 1956...

And we even have Wesley Clark coming forth 5 years ago, stating what he heard first hand while working in the White House.

Yes, I know you would like the world to be a simpler place where your government protects you, but that is simply not the case. You are nothing more than a work horse that needs to be kept in check and pay whatever price for what ever merchandise they throw after you.

Wesley Clark:

Oh... quick remark on your "gas prices high" remark... that is so typically American to say. You pay low taxes and have cheap gas. Consider this: I pay 47% tax, and 1 litre... 1 litre of gas costs 2 dollars... that's about 8 dollars a gallon.
You saying you think the gas price is so high, is one of the reasons your government keeps pestering the world with war and destruction. You government is a destroyer of worlds... nothing more.

But you know what... considering what I pay in tax and gas, I'm pretty happy. I get 100% free health care for EVERYTHING... free school, free college, free university (in fact... we get paid around 655 dollars a month for studying).
What does America do? Wage war.... pillage.... destroy... and it will never end till you guys stop pissing off about "high gas prices" and start caring a bit about the world around you instead.
edit on 21/6/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

Explain that a bit further please....I did not know there was another acting force upon these bodies....I know there is energy from the PE....and then it is KE....this is because work is being done...but the only force i would have thought was the accelerating force due to gravity.

Oh well I am just a tupid toofer.....as Elmer Fudd would say...bebbebbada...bebebeeda,,,tahts all folks.

Did you know that a roller coaster can not only go down hill, but it can also up hill. After the car starts up hill, its energy may have come from gravity, but it's momentum that's driving it up that hill. That is what separates momentum from gravity.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
So no the evidence is not in my face.. if you look at the debris field WTC7 was covered in it, and was damaged . oh and some of that debris was on fire.. seems to me that the logical thing to do would be indeed to "pull it" instead of wasting more and more resources on a building that cant be saved, when those same resources could be used to help injured people etc.

It's unbelievable that people gave you stars..

It takes months to plan and execute a demolition ("pull") for a building. All of the demolition experts mention this. The only way this can be done is if all the planning and explosives were set up months in advance.

Did anyone ever see the Futurama episode where the brains were attacking the Earth and they used some ray on the Earth to make everyone stupid? Well, that's what it seems like. They got the stupid ray on and everyone is f'in stupid.

What the heck is going on? Its like 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'..

rememberbuilding7.org...
edit on 21-6-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join