It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust DID happen. And the Zionists betrayed Jewish people and helped the Nazi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

"But that was just deserts for the way they did Germany"

How so? You have seen footage of Auschwitz and Belsson camps, what possible atrocitys could the Jews have perpetrated against the German nation to deserve the holocaust??? Look forward to your reply.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I love this thread. I hope it doesn't get burried. I didn't commen on it because you were pretty thorough. I didn't feel Like I needed to add anything. Of course I just learned of it last weekin the second vid. It's crazy how so many things fit togrther.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I worked under jewish boss once (half of my colleages being jews and commies - yes that his how they themselves said the thing being - it was a matter of principles), and he had categories of jewishness. For him, the converted jews were the rotten bottom. The way he considered holocaust, was as a "minimal cost"; i.e. sacrifice of mainly converted jews, and those with less direct bloodline to Palestine.

I do not know then, how much this holds in the general view by the jews, and how the zionists in the 30s ranked their kind and almost kind. But this group seemed to live by those sort of convictions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Well, they had a swimming pool and theater in Aushwitz. Held swimming competitions and put on plays. The pictures I saw of it had flower gardens and didn't look that bad. Every time the Red Cross went to one of those places it seemed to them everything was fine. You can't judge how the prisoners looked when the allies got there because the guards had fled weeks earlier and left the prisoners to die. They looked like death when they were rescued.

I am not saying it was a summer camp. There were rapes, slavery, and medical experiments. ALL of which were horrible. But it was not an extermination camp. The best possible proof of that is in the fact that it is ILLEGAL to say anything but the official story in many countries. The truth doesn't need a law. Only a lie.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie

Well, they had a swimming pool and theater in Aushwitz. Held swimming competitions and put on plays. The pictures I saw of it had flower gardens and didn't look that bad. Every time the Red Cross went to one of those places it seemed to them everything was fine. You can't judge how the prisoners looked when the allies got there because the guards had fled weeks earlier and left the prisoners to die. They looked like death when they were rescued.

I am not saying it was a summer camp. There were rapes, slavery, and medical experiments. ALL of which were horrible. But it was not an extermination camp. The best possible proof of that is in the fact that it is ILLEGAL to say anything but the official story in many countries. The truth doesn't need a law. Only a lie.

And what about the pictures of the piles of dead bodies?

What about the accounts of the survivors, both adults and kids?

Of course there was mass extermination on industrial scale in Aushwitz. And of course it only started to happen after Hitler decided for the "Final Solution". Aushwitz existed years before the decision for the "Final Solution". The mass exterminations in gas chambers started after the "Final Solution" was decided.

And the Zionists did nothing to stop those crimes. In fact, the Zionists boycotted all plans to stop that madness.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

*FACEPALM!*

I was just going to pass over this thread as the usual little jew hatefest, but this post made me actually laugh out loud. Some people will believe anything to help them justify their hatred.

Love to see your pictures of happy jews frolicking in the pools and enjoying a nice evening movie before bed. Because ive seen the pictures of the bodies.

And your earlier comment of the Jews getting what they deserved because of "what they did to Germany" is sickening in the extreme. I guess by that logic, we should have rounded up all Germans after the war, civilian and military and exterminated them all, correct? It would be their "just deserts", whether they helped the war effort or not.

edit on 20-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Ummm.....they did. Eisenhower let 5 million German soldiers die in our detention camps after the war. It was against the rules to feed them or give them a blanket or anything. He was quite determined that every single German who had fought the war would die. The horrors of the allies are not well documented, but they are there.

I explain the piles of dead bodies to starvation due to the fact that the guards abandoned the camps and left huge numbers of people to starve and die. Which they did. Lock 10,000 people up in a field and leave them for 2 months without food or water. You'll have enough dead bodies to say anything you want about atrocities and such.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Think about it, if the nazis helped the zionists, why kill 6 million jews when instead they could just deport them, alive, to palestine. If the zionists wanted a jewish state, how would killing jews help them obtain this?

Because then Jews would be terrified into migrating to Israel? And yet Jews still live in Europe and America. Wouldn't it make more sense for Europe and America to collectively be like Hitler so that Jews would think there is no safe place but Israel?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What if i was to tell you the word Nazi is a Sumerian deity and it means to destroy the past.

For a brief moment you were set free but your programming now wants to reject freedom and embrace slavery again.

Takes practice and time.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Don't you think it's very suspicious that nobody will comment on this thread, and it will be "buried" very quickly?

ATS is obviously owned by Zionists, I made a thread about the Zionist role in immigration

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it got shut down instantly

edit on 20-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Auschwitz swimming pool

while this does not prove or disprove gas chambers, it does prove a swimming pool was and still is there. David Cole's documentary also verifies that this is the swimming pool at auschwitz.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

"Well, they had a swimming pool and theater in Aushwitz. Held swimming competitions and put on plays. The pictures I saw of it had flower gardens and didn't look that bad. Every time the Red Cross went to one of those places it seemed to them everything was fine. You can't judge how the prisoners looked when the allies got there because the guards had fled weeks earlier and left the prisoners to die. They looked like death when they were rescued.

I am not saying it was a summer camp. There were rapes, slavery, and medical experiments. ALL of which were horrible. But it was not an extermination camp. The best possible proof of that is in the fact that it is ILLEGAL to say anything but the official story in many countries. The truth doesn't need a law. Only a lie."

Had to post you reply again, just had too! Say what!!!!! Swimming pool and nice flowers!!!!! Nevermind the gas chambers, genetic testing facilitys, and cremation furnaces. What you take from that is nice flowers and a swimming pool??? Get help mate, soon!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Cassius666

No I think it was the British, for whatever their intentions were (still are) who created Israel. Nevertheless it was an informative post Glontra, the info isn't exactly trustworthy but I'm always open minded.

edit on 20-6-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

Well we said the same thing, the same people who divided up the middle east and helped fund the Nazi war machine, although the latter was done more by the Americans. Meet the NWO, same as the OWO

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yep chances are the holocaust was orchestrated by the NWO illuminati banking cartels and the Vatican. The evidence is there if you look!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ummm.....they did. Eisenhower let 5 million German soldiers die in our detention camps after the war.

Roflmao! The Germans didnt even FIELD 5 million soldiers during the war! You actually expect me to believe more soldiers were killed in Allied dentention camps than actually fought in the war?

Ok, now i KNOW your just a troll.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

"Ummm.....they did. Eisenhower let 5 million German soldiers die in our detention camps after the war. It was against the rules to feed them or give them a blanket or anything. He was quite determined that every single German who had fought the war would die. The horrors of the allies are not well documented, but they are there."

When did America ever have 5 million German soldiers??? Prove it, where would they even detain them??? Can i ask what age group do you hail from, you seem rather ill informed, and lack credible historical knowledge, thats why i ask? LoL

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Ookie

"Ummm.....they did. Eisenhower let 5 million German soldiers die in our detention camps after the war. It was against the rules to feed them or give them a blanket or anything. He was quite determined that every single German who had fought the war would die. The horrors of the allies are not well documented, but they are there."

When did America ever have 5 million German soldiers??? Prove it, where would they even detain them??? Can i ask what age group do you hail from, you seem rather ill informed, and lack credible historical knowledge, thats why i ask? LoL

Please Andy, dont feed the trolls.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just from a quick google turns up this....

Mass Starvations of Germans 1945-1950

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Just from a quick google turns up this....

Mass Starvations of Germans 1945-1950

And lets take a little look at the allegations Mr James Bacque has made and some critical analysis of said allegations.

Academic reviewers question three major aspects of Bacque's work: his claims that there was no post-war food shortage in other European countries; Bacque's estimate of the number of German deaths; and the allegation that Eisenhower was deliberately vindictive. Bacque's critics note many of the German soldiers were sick and wounded at the time of their surrender, and say his work does not place the plight of the German prisoners within the context of the grim situation in Western Europe in 1945 and 1946.

Writing in the Canadian Historical Review, David Stafford called the book "a classic example of a worthwhile investigation marred by polemic and overstatement."[1] R.J. Rummell, a scholar of 20th-century atrocities, has written that "Bacque misread, misinterpreted, or ignored the relevant documents and that his mortality statistics are simply impossible.".[2] More recently, writing in the Encyclopedia of Prisoners of War and Internment, S. P. MacKenzie states, "That German prisoners were treated very badly in the months immediately after the war...is beyond dispute. All in all, however, Bacque's thesis and mortality figures cannot be taken as accurate".[3]

Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose, who helped edit Other Losses, wrote I quarrel with many of your interpretations, [but] I am not arguing with the basic truth of your discovery and acknowledged that Bacque had made a "major historical discovery", in the sense that very little attention had hitherto been paid to the treatment of German POWs in Allied hands. He acknowledged he did not now support Bacque's conclusions, but said at the American Military Institute's Annual Meeting in March, 1990: "Bacque has done some research and uncovered an important story that I, and other American historians, missed altogether in work on Eisenhower and the conclusion of the war. When those millions of Wehrmacht soldiers came into captivity at the end of the war, many of them were deliberately and brutally mistreated. There is no denying this. There are men in this audience who were victims of this mistreatment. It is a story that has been kept quiet.[4]

However, in a 1991 New York Times book review,[5] Ambrose also claimed that "when scholars do the necessary research, they will find Mr. Bacque's work to be worse than worthless. It is seriously - nay, spectacularly - flawed in its most fundamental aspects. [...] Mr. Bacque is wrong on every major charge and nearly all his minor ones. Eisenhower was not a Hitler, he did not run death camps, German prisoners did not die by the hundreds of thousands, there was a severe food shortage in 1945,[6] there was nothing sinister or secret about the "disarmed enemy forces" designation or about the column "other losses." Mr. Bacque's "missing million" were old men and young boys in the Volkssturm (People's Militia) released without formal discharge and transfers of POWs to other allies control areas."

A book-length disputation of Bacque's work, entitled Eisenhower and the German POWs, appeared in 1992, featuring essays by British, American, and German historians.

One of the historians in support of Bacque was Colonel Ernest F. Fisher, 101st Airborne Division, who in 1945 took part in investigations into allegations of misconduct by U.S. troops in Germany and later became a Senior Historian with the United States Army. In the introduction to the book he states "Starting in April 1945, the United States Army and the French Army casually annihilated one million [German] men, most of them in American camps . . . Eisenhower's hatred, passed through the lens of a compliant military bureaucracy, produced the horror of death camps unequalled by anything in American history . . . an enormous war crime."

Despite the criticisms of Bacque's methodology, Stephen Ambrose and Brian Loring Villa, the authors of the chapter on German POW deaths, conceded the Allies were motivated in their treatment of captured Germans by disgust and revenge for German atrocities.[7] They did, however, argue Bacque's casualty figures are far too high, and that policy was set by Allied politicians, not by Eisenhower.[8]

This is from here. en.wikipedia.org...

Seems a fair analysis. I have no doubt German PoWs died and were mistreated. Many prison guards probably had friends or family who died at the hands of the German war machine.

Again, the posters assetation that a whole 5 million Germans PoWs were systematically exterminated is quite obviously false, as the German army did not even field 5 million men! Try again, Stormfronters!

edit on 20-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by GLontra
Don't you think it's very suspicious that nobody will comment on this thread, and it will be "buried" very quickly?

ATS is obviously owned by Zionists, I made a thread about the Zionist role in immigration

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it got shut down instantly

edit on 20-6-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Do you have any doubt about it?

I'm pretty sure this website is a Zionist front.

I'm surprised they didn't ban me yet... Maybe they don't do it because it would be too obvious. It's better to "keep your enemies close" and monitor them. That's what they do with us here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join