It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVOSTI: "Russian Cosmonauts Have 'Alien Instructions"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting find, Jim. A few things come to mind, like "How would this guy know about this?" and "If this is true, how come we're not privy to this? Is it a secret or something?" It would be prudent on the part of the UN to plan for that eventuality, or at least think about - I mean, you never know.

Furthermore, who was the oblivious interviewer whose next question wasn't - "Really? How do you know this, and how come we're not privy to it? And what else do you know about this?" Last I heard, the UN was definitely not planning for the possibility of ET contact - at least, they certainly weren't naming an "alien ambassador". So the cosmonaut's statement seems to be news, to me anyway. What do you suppose are the chances of any follow up? Or any coverage of his statement by other media outlets?
edit on 20-6-2012 by Orkojoker because: editing

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

It may just be all ice crystals and empty space to you, but I am finding it is just a little more complex than that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Good News..Its about time the Alien Issue is taken seriously!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Exactly my first thought...

Our actions speak enough about our self, not sure if they need any other means of communication....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

It may just be all ice crystals and empty space to you, but I am finding it is just a little more complex than that.

If you're referring to 'space UFOs', please be sure you're playing with a full deck -- with all the authentic facts about spaceflight, not the fantasies, imaginations, wrong guesses, and misunderstandings that are typical of those folks who are most impressed with those tales. I've tried to address those kionds of barriers to proper understanding of the genre at my home page with my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs'", please check it out and study it.

"Orbiter state vector" is one such example -- NOT the silly "order to stay vector" misinterpretation.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What 'НОВОСТИ' кажет is they are preparing in the same way people would be instructed about an Earthquake, this does not come from 'Expect to see aliens so we are instructing you'

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
What 'НОВОСТИ' кажет is they are preparing in the same way people would be instructed about an Earthquake, this does not come from 'Expect to see aliens so we are instructing you'

Hi,
I guess my concern is what is the protocol for an earthquake? Brace self under door-frame?

Are we supposed to tell the aliens; "We got it handled, you can leave now?"

Or any number of objectives can be sought. Like "turn tail and Run!"
I don't expect aliens to suddenly appear, but I do expect their presence to be finally recognized.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is a red herring for the GP. They 'know' that contact was made long ago.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The aliens might talk back to us after they finish laughing at our pathtic space program. Ahh look their so cute in thier lil stationary space tent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join