It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by swan001
I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star.

If Adam and Eve were the initial human souls here in this world then that means that by tomorrow you should have 6.999...billion starseeds on this thread.

Because every other spirit would have had to traverse from another planet in the universe to be born here.

I am just wondering if the OP is remembering one of their past lives.

Your statement above got me to thinking about "the mitochondrial eve"...here is the link.

www.sciencedaily.com...

This is a great link! What an article! It seems that is what the OP could be experiencing, I think some deep meditation would help sort things out. You need a clear head to deal with this sort of information when it hits you the first time around.

I know I did.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I feel a strong connection to TALL WHITES.

You know - - when something just "clicks" and you know there's a connection - - - even if you don't know why.

Not much known about them - - as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So if you're not a starseed, does that mean you're a piece of trash who belongs nowhere? Because I feel like a piece of trash who belongs nowhere.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I feel everyone is a starseed. It is a matter of recognizing it. You may not in this life, but you will eventually.

Think more positive, what reasons do you feel badly for yourself? Have you killed, raped, maimed or starved any living creature?

There is no reasons to feel so sorry for yourself, you need to realize who you are and your potential. No one is "trash" even if you feel like it. You're probably very interesting and creative. With a lot to express.

Please, do it here. You're interesting and I would like to know more about you.

edit on 6/20/2012 by CHIEF23 because: grammatical error

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIEF23

Sorry. I am feeling badly because I got an angry e-mail from my father, because I sent him nothing for Father's Day. In fact, this man has never been a big part of my life. He ran out on us when I was 7. He is damn near a complete stranger to me. Besides, my birthday came and went a few months ago, and I got absolutely nothing from him. Not even a peep. So he sends me a big f*** you e-mail filled with guilt, and somehow this affects me because now I realize that for all of my life, pretty much no one wanted me around. And nothing is really different now. I don't want me, either. So there you have it. You know me a bit more. :-/ I feel like a piece of worthless crap who should be erased.

Starseed? If I really chose to be here, I am going to punch myself in the balls when I remember doing such a thing. Positively the stupidest decision ever made.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
reply to post by CHIEF23

Sorry. I am feeling badly because I got an angry e-mail from my father, because I sent him nothing for Father's Day. In fact, this man has never been a big part of my life. He ran out on us when I was 7. He is damn near a complete stranger to me. Besides, my birthday came and went a few months ago, and I got absolutely nothing from him. Not even a peep. So he sends me a big f*** you e-mail filled with guilt, and somehow this affects me because now I realize that for all of my life, pretty much no one wanted me around. And nothing is really different now. I don't want me, either. So there you have it. You know me a bit more. :-/ I feel like a piece of worthless crap who should be erased.

Starseed? If I really chose to be here, I am going to punch myself in the balls when I remember doing such a thing. Positively the stupidest decision ever made.

Emotions are an internal action. Not external.

Only YOU can make YOU feel.

No one needs to accept guilt EVER. Especially that which is not warranted. External forces have no control over you.

Only YOU have control over YOU and your feelings.

Blood and DNA do not make a family.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I can relate....theres a whole bunch of us on this planet with the dad issue thing. It will pass...you are part of the spiritual economy that transcends good or bad. Ty for being honest.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I am with you brother.

My bio-dad did the same thing 5 years ago at Christmas. Basically we got busy and didn't call him until the day after. He sent a guilt filled email and copied it to my then 9 year old daughter. It was the same kind of thing, what a disappointment I was as a son to him, and so on. I let him know that the feeling was mutual, and that he was never to contact us again.

Same story, different bio-dad.

I am sorry for what you are going through, but the hurt will pass, and the eventual acceptance will be liberating.

Best wishes!

edit on 20-6-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread : )

I'm not sure... We can't be sure, reasonably. But I guess in such a case, that Reason has nothing to do here, when I try to explain myself these feelings. But I've a really deep feeling, which makes vibrate my 'essence' (I hope it is the right term). I can't explain this feeling of 'homeless', hum, in an other thread, we talked about that.
This bad feeling, in french 'mal-être', full of insatisfaction, and the will to something else, to re-find a Family (?), to go far away in the Universe, touching the stars and dancing with the sky energies + the emotional ascensor with the constatation of our reality (it's one among others, but it's damn too hard sometimes. And thank the Gods, I'm not unlucky.) I called that ' The stars mal-être', le mal-être des étoiles.
This feel alternates with a strange happiness just after. Weird. I feel it since... mh always I guess ( I realized it the day of my last birthday), because even If I have experiented this the last months, I've recognized it for my birthday. I love my family and friends. But the feel of non-sense and absurd is just too strong, and it made me sad, I didn't understand...
But now, I make connections. The Blonds, these strange people watching me often when I'm asleep, standing up just next to me ( in lucid dreams, and sometimes semi-astral). These dreams of the Pleiades ( first, a lot of planet in my sky, in a form of a latin cross knocked down on the right, and after, and I indicating to my father, the constellation. And just after, a guy saying Heeeeeello !!! in front of it... lol.)

So, I'm not sure, but I can say that the Pleiades and the Blonds are familiar in my minds : ) I like to call them 'Big Brother' when I think about .

Ps : I always dedicate them a beer, when I'm partying under stars lol ! : )

Much love ~

+ OP : You said Deneb Star. If I remember well, it is the principal star of the Cygnus constellation, no ? The reason of your Avatar
S&F
edit on 20-6-2012 by JuDreamWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well I am open to stuff like this, but I have a hard time not thinking "yeah right". However, as I read on, I reflected on my past and realized that Orion has always had a stronger pull on me than anything else in the night sky. I locate it to get my bearings, I stare at it longer than any other constellation, etc... And I've done this since before I knew what Orion was; I remember as a child looking at Orion's belt most every night it was visible and I was out.

Somewhere around page 2 of this thread there is a link to a starseed site that explains characteristics of those with origins in different star systems.

The description of an "Orion" is a description of me, without exception.

This is definitely something I will continue to reflect upon. Very interesting, thanks for starting the thread...S&F

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
reply to post by CHIEF23

You should never let anyone make you feel so down. Especially if they were never there for you when you needed them. Let alone forgetting to send a card out on fathers day .

To me, that shows signs of sheer ignorance that your father has, he seems like a very negative force in your life. I think it is healthy to rid ones self of such negative energy because it will only drag you down. You need to want you, because if you don't, who will? Do you have children or pets? Do you live alone or with others?

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?

I feel you have so much to learn about yourself, that if give up and quit out now - you're just going to have to deal with it all over again, and again if you give up in that life. You must grow beyond this, past this notion of nothingness and believe that you're something.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
so, whats more embaressing? thinking your a starseed or an indigo child?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Neither, they're both terribly interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 20-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

No it doesn't depend on your age, it depends on how open minded you are to things you don't completely understand.

I don't understand why you're trolling The Gray Area if you aren't willing to be open minded and learn about to such things.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Chief, have you figured out which star you are from yet? Because Sirius B spins on it's axis 23 times a minute.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
so, whats more embaressing? thinking your a starseed or an indigo child?

Not knowing what you're talking about?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuDreamWalker
Thanks for the thread : )

I'm not sure... We can't be sure, reasonably. But I guess in such a case, that Reason has nothing to do here, when I try to explain myself these feelings. But I've a really deep feeling, which makes vibrate my 'essence' (I hope it is the right term). I can't explain this feeling of 'homeless',

At least you have the internet and others to talk to. That's a good thing.

I was born in 1946 and always had these feelings. Talk about being "alone" in the world.

I've yet to meet anyone in person I completely connect with. I even worked for a metaphysical publisher - - but the authors are all kind of phony and do it for the money. Not All.

I tried to go to a few group things - - but my "guys" stopped me. They said: "Beware of False Prophets".

I still haven't given up. Just haven't found the right place/person to connect with - - - in this specific topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Maybe in a past life you had an abundance of people to connect with, and so in this life you are experiencing the opposite. An excess of yin becomes yang and vice-versa.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I've been soul searching for the past 24 hours, and I came to the conclusion that I derive from Sirius, I wasn't sure if it was A or B, but I think you may have just aligned my stars for me and shown me the right path.

I've always been so terribly attracted to sit in the dark at night and watch my home star flicker in the distance. I knew I was connected to it, but was unsure how. Now I know.

Thanks for the tip Blue!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join