It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
She said to me: "Did you have an accident when you were 16? That's when your walk-in entered...

yeah, that's one of the things they've found about sucessful walk-ins is that in order to "harvest" there needs to be a traumatic even in order for them to astrally bond to the person. It kind of weakens the earth person's spiritual immune system to the point where they can enter (for the same reason how normal people stay normal, their spiritual immune system is strong enough to just reject the entering spirit).

A true walk in is an agreement by the sentient beings involved, but I have seen forcable walk-ins to varying degrees of incivility (back in the day this was ob course called "possesion"). But yeah, a true walk-in is symbiotic and agreed to by both partied.

16 is a bit young. Galactic code is such that the walk-in age is typically about 24-26, but amoung some of the more civilized spiritual races, they'l even wait until age 35 these days (since we are living longer). The problem is that the walk-in tends to dominate the young person's development in ares of personality and ego formation and ends up a lot of times stiunting both their development. But kids are easier to control, but it really backlashes because the walk-in tends to pick up the same stunted behavior. In bad cases it can lead to a cascading effect where the spirits are several centuries old, but they keep "harvesting" younger and younger people (because its easy to do and it becomes habit for them).

its like anything. You earn it, its usually worth it. You try to steal it or lie about it, it usually turns sour at some point. anyways

Originally posted by Annee
Weird huh?

Totally lol!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by justseth
16 is a bit young.

I think it was necessary in my case. The birth spirit only wanted to have the physical experience and return still as an infant. I was a complete mess as a child from first memory. I had OBEs and experienced that all encompassing unconditional love in the "gray place" - - then had to come back into the earth world. All I wanted to do was go Home.

The problem is that the walk-in tends to dominate the young person's development in ares of personality and ego formation and ends up a lot of times stunting both their development.

Maybe. But it is what I needed to stabalize.

Its been a long crazy road - - but I have always been protected.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

He saw the Earth name for that star? If he was just going on his past life wouldn't it be the name they call it on their planet?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

No, that would take activating more memories than "normally" possible, that is a key word. Because there are some that do that.

You'd see with the earth screen and programs.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuDreamWalker
So, I'm not sure, but I can say that the Pleiades and the Blonds are familiar in my minds : ) I like to call them 'Big Brother' when I think about .

hey Walker, I'm looking for these blonds you are talking about...well more like informaiton on them. Can you tell me more about them. Do they have a name, a race name, gender, ideology or lack there of? Good or evil...or neutral?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Of course,because some people are just so "special" and "different" they must be starseeds,alien hybrids,indigo children ,they can't possibly belong to the plain old humanity.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Of course,because some people are just so "special" and "different" they must be starseeds,alien hybrids,indigo children ,they can't possibly belong to the plain old humanity.

Those who "are as they are" - - do not refer to themselves as Special or Different.

Only insecurity puts someone on a pedestal just to knock them off.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Perhaps someone on this thread could use their intuition, which is probably the faculty most at play when exploring such things, to suggest an opinion on the origins / role of my 'soul'.

By your username, those that hold truth as an ideal are usually of the Light (love and light, love being emotional/empathic/feeling, light being intelligence/idealism/mind).

A lot of times this indicates nephilimic/asuric/djinn angelic heritage rather than angelic/grey/deva heritage (love vs light again). Terms like Sons of Thoth, Lightbringer or Lightworker a lot of times falls into the Light catagories.

However by how you talk, you sound a bit Sirian to me, if that helps at all. Sirians these days ten to be kind of neutral light.

Morocco...indicates maybe a closeness to Allah and eastern angellic decent...if of the Light then sufi mysticism might be in your past. Leadership, good and true leadership might have been in your past. Just throwing out some thoughts.

But you'll know when and as you hear it through "resonation" (some people call it the Spirit, or the Spirit of Truth). As people give their opinions, you will recognize those things tha tpertain to you and then you'll know. I've seen that happen a lot in the past. This process I mean.

It would be interesting to see if anyone feels anything in particular, I know Unity is aware of me posting on ATS, maybe others may resonate something from my avatar or word choice.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Question for you TAT...what is Unity? Sounds interesting. If you could comment on this name or expression. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

You do know that the Jinns are extremely negative characters in the Muslim religion,and they are not angelic?Angels were messengers in the bible and have nothing to do with the Jinns from the Islamic religion.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many of you have/had issues with depression and have at some point have had some time of traumatic experience that never got correctly resolved.

From my experiences with meeting and talking to alot of people and the majority that believe this type of thing or talk about seeing ghosts or having things talk to them. They also seem more prone to lucid dreaming,a few didn't even know that it was called lucid dreaming.

I find it fascinating and i wonder if theres a medical condition or maybe a study being done about these things.

I am really trying not to troll but it is amazing to me that so many have these things in common also believe in these types of things.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by justseth

Perhaps someone on this thread could use their intuition, which is probably the faculty most at play when exploring such things, to suggest an opinion on the origins / role of my 'soul'.

By your username, those that hold truth as an ideal are usually of the Light (love and light, love being emotional/empathic/feeling, light being intelligence/idealism/mind).

A lot of times this indicates nephilimic/asuric/djinn angelic heritage rather than angelic/grey/deva heritage (love vs light again). Terms like Sons of Thoth, Lightbringer or Lightworker a lot of times falls into the Light catagories.

However by how you talk, you sound a bit Sirian to me, if that helps at all. Sirians these days ten to be kind of neutral light.

Morocco...indicates maybe a closeness to Allah and eastern angellic decent...if of the Light then sufi mysticism might be in your past. Leadership, good and true leadership might have been in your past. Just throwing out some thoughts.

But you'll know when and as you hear it through "resonation" (some people call it the Spirit, or the Spirit of Truth). As people give their opinions, you will recognize those things tha tpertain to you and then you'll know. I've seen that happen a lot in the past. This process I mean.

It would be interesting to see if anyone feels anything in particular, I know Unity is aware of me posting on ATS, maybe others may resonate something from my avatar or word choice.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

Question for you TAT...what is Unity? Sounds interesting. If you could comment on this name or expression. Thanks.

Thank you, yes I do feel an affinity to Light and Love as the very essence of my being with Truth as the basis for my rational thinking and I see Light and Love as absolute Truths.

I try not to judge irrationally and like to see ways of making things correct by exploring Truths and well, seeing and giving Light and Love. Not sure if this is neutrality. I am very proactive in good ways.

I deleted the Unity part as it was referring to Unity_99 and then decided I didn't want to ask anyone specifically as they might feel obligated to answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
reply to post by justseth

You do know that the Jinns are extremely negative characters in the Muslim religion,and they are not angelic?Angels were messengers in the bible and have nothing to do with the Jinns from the Islamic religion.

Agreed. There is a reason why the middle eastern Jinn have such a bad rep.

However, I beleive (and let me bounce this off you as an idea) that it wasn't so much that they were vanquished or annhillated by Allah when the Prophet brought forth your truth, but rather that Mohhamad's words were so ennobling that he even turned the mighty Jinn into Angels over process of time.

For example, the nephilim and seraphim of the West were very much like the Jinn and the Angels. But the words of Jesus caused even the dreaded Nephilim to accept the ways of love, faith and repentance. And now they are amoung the ranks of the lightworkers, the Blue, the Light and many beleive i Jesus and Salvation now.

In the Far East, they understand it in terms of Asura and Deva. They tend to be the most enlightened on the subject not seeing too much difference between the two, but still understanding that the Asura tend to be strong and harsh, and the Deva more compassionate and good.

I think previous to the Prophet, the spirits in the middle east might have been classified as Jinn and Djinni, the Jinn being the bad ones and the Djinni the good ones. Now they are just understood to be all angels under Allah. But still there is the division between Sunni and #e, with Sunni more of the Light (idealistic, calm, intellectual) and Shiite more of "love" symbolically (family, of fervent feeling).

Of Jinn-descent I just meant strong, unyeilding, forceful....not evil or bad. I do see your point sir.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I am really trying not to troll but it is amazing to me that so many have these things in common also believe in these types of things.

I'm tone deaf.

I can't understand what it is to tell the difference between music notes.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
For Bixxi3:

It's a fair question, though IMO -- a better one would be "how often do you like to step outside of your comfort zone" in matters of work, play or human relationships? Because that is precisely what intuition is about; freeing oneself from the box, within defined parameters.

The problem with looking at a subject like "starseeds" and trying to find a materialistic solution is that a materialistic solution is probably missing the point. The more interesting questions, for me anyway, have to do with creative transformation and self actualization, guided by perceptive leaps through intuition. If that sounds like gibberish, well -- you are probably never going to get much out of a conversation about starseeds anyway.

I'm just saying.
edit on 20-6-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yes, but still learning. might be.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
When my body dies, I know I have someplace to go.

I dont have a name for it, but I most certainly will be there.

See you on the other side.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
For Bixxi3:

It's a fair question, though IMO -- a better one would be "how often do you like to step outside of your comfort zone" in matters of work, play or human relationships? Because that is precisely what intuition is about; freeing oneself from the box, within defined parameters.

The problem with looking at a subject like "starseeds" and trying to find a materialistic solution is that a materialistic solution is probably missing the point. The more interesting questions, for me anyway, have to do with creative transformation and self actualization, guided by perceptive leaps through intuition. If that sounds like gibberish, well -- you are probably never going to get much out of a conversation about starseeds anyway.

I'm just saying.
edit on 20-6-2012 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

The spiritual over material is rudimentary in my opinion. With that said, lets move on to the point of starseeds from outside of this star system...

How does one determine the validity of such ideas? And, should one feel pulled to this belief, how does one reconcile earth bound ideas with alien ones? Is there a discontinuation of the two? Or do the two merge together in a mathematical consistency that binds us all together?

Eventually, we will have to reach a consensus. We will have to decide if we want to continue on Earth, separate. Or if we want to join a galactic community that is connected. I think we all know, eventually, we all dream of the unknown - and space is our destination in search of God. We don't WANT to be alone. Who would?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I find it fascinating and i wonder if theres a medical condition or maybe a study being done about these things.

Here's a thought. Doesn't answer your concerns completely but....

Back i the day, a few centuries ago, all mental health issues were put in terms of demons and angels. That if a person did have let's say even a concussion and jsut hallucinated a bit due to organic brain trauma, that "he was plagued by demons."

It was so bad that when science came on the scene they just said "Look its not angels and devils (or aliens) or whatever, it is medical, there is something wrong with the person's brain." but to make the masses beleive it, they had to throw out the old idea of demons causing the problem.

However, its not like our forefathers of centuries past were idiots...there are conditions like this that are indeed caused and maintained by malevolent or ill spirits.

A kind of rebound occured. I have PTSD and every time I bring up the very idea of a spiritual component to my condition, they err and umm, look very uncomfortable, about as uncomfortable as someone talking about Jesus at work. I mean its cool to talk about Jesus in Church, but gawd forbid you should even mention the name at work...I mean that's jsut crazy talk. (Sheep, robots and conformists, all of you...grrrr)

So we have the reverse of the same situation we had a few centuries ago, only in the direction of science. No one is really seriously investigating the alien or angellic or spiritialist thing medically or scientifically because this is the surest way to commit profesisonal suicide.

So we collect in strange places like ATS and just let our imaginations run wild. Which is interesting because, I suspect, that some of the most interesting people here are people who have let a psychotic condition get out of hand, deepeing their delusion.But hey its fun, and not illegal, so wtf right? lmao Just musing here.
edit on 6/20/2012 by justseth because: looked kind of screwy without a cr-lf in a certain spot

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is the first topic that has moved me enough to post after 4-5 years of lurking this site. The reason I wanted to post so badly is because I am looking for some guidance, or answers maybe. I see other people being helped so I am hoping someone may help me aswell.

My whole life I have felt different from the people around me, an outcast, an outsider some would say. I was teased and picked on my whole life throughout school and never did anything about it, mainly because I have this deep feeling that by me not retaliating and just kind of taking it, I was doing the right thing. A lot of bad things have happened to me that has resulted in me having a lot of built up anger, I was never like this until about 2-3 years ago when a lot of the bad things started happening. I'm a very loving and caring person who would do anything for anyone, but I am also very shy and have little to no self confidence, and a lot of people take me not talking a lot as a negative thing, like I dont like them or ignore them when in reality I just dont know what to say.

I started to become extremely interested in things like past civilizations and the universe 1-2 years ago and it is one of the few things in life I have a strong passion for. Ever since I started reading and discovering new things, I felt this very deep connection to the universe, like somewhere out there is my true home, away from this sick, discusting planet i'm being caged in today. I first discovered the Pleiadies through random reading and felt a connection to the love and light they repersent, also to the star Sirius. I am going to talk about something that may sound weird to some people but I'm just throwing basically every thought or question I have in hopes someone will be able to shed some light. When reading one day I came across the idea of Right and Left hand paths. Before reading I had no idea of this idea of a real light and dark side to people existing, apparently its true. I have to sidetrack a bit here for this to make sense but I have these mole formations on my arms mainly but also other parts of my body. For example on my left arm I have a set if 3 small moles perfectly replicating Orions belt, on my right arm I have a trianglr that for some reason reminds me of the sirian seal, Through my readings I have heard that Orion is home to Reptilians which are considered to be evil or bad, and Sirius as being home to a Loving and Light bearing race. Back to the right and left hand thing.. I just feel as if im two sided for some reason.. One being my loving, caring self, and the other being a darker, hate filled me that has only seemed to come about after all of these bad things happened and I built up all this anger.

I just want to know how I should find what I truly am because honestly I just dont know anymore, some days I feel like my darker self is my true self, other days I feel the opposite. It doesn't help that im a Gemini and apparently supposed to have "split personalities".

To anyone who read this and is willing to help.. Where do you feel I originate from.. I KNOW I am a starseed but have never had visions or encounters with any alien entities or anything like that to really let me know where I come from.
What should I do about this inner power struggle I am feeling?

Any help is appreciated and if you need more information just ask. Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know, but I want to go f#ing home!

I'm pretty confident that I don't "belong" here because I can't make sense of almost anything that happens in my life or on this planet. It's as if I was a genius mathematician in a past life, and now I've been born into this one, where 1+1=3, and I spend the majority of my time just scratching my head.

I'm fairly confident that I'm not a "young" soul who's just not "used" to earth, because I'm quite wise about earthly things and I'm fairly in touch with the "bigger picture" (when I want to be). I'm pretty quick to respect, forgive and love my brothers and sisters even if they f# me over (within reason, of course). And I couldn't even imagine stepping on anyone else to get where I want to go, which is obviously quite a handicap in modern society.

My guess is that I came from an existence where peace and unity was the reigning theme of reality, the "default" as it were. Maybe in a past life on earth, or maybe elsewhere in the universe, but that's what makes "sense" to me and I was certainly not conditioned to think this way when I look back on my life. I've never really experienced much peace and unity in this lifetime, but I know that it's "right" to me. Here (on earth), it seems chaos, suffering and darkness is the default theme.

Don't get me wrong, my life here with my friends and family has been incredibly interesting (understatement) and I don't regret it for a second, but I can't remember the last time I felt at peace (or comfortable) here. This planet is incredibly beautiful but the diseased cultures and sick societies that lay over it like a surface of scum and decadence is beyond tragic. Why hurt your fellow brother or sister when you don't have to? Why not live in peace and unity when you quite easily can? 1+1=3...

Or maybe I'm just a 'wise' nutjob with anxiety issues. I doubt it makes much of a difference in this life. In any case, time will tell. I'm certainly going to die one day and then I'm sure that all my questions will be answered.

Peace!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join