It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro Was Shown Crashed UFO and Bodies!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Starred and flagged...

I love threads like this, what was in it for Jackie Gleason to make that up, he was well associated with many of the powerful people at the time as were most of the famous singers, actors and comedians so there's no 'one up man ship'. You then have to take into account what use the story was to him, part of a comedy act, er no, something to retell to old mates, hardly likely from the distress it caused him.

So why would Jackie Gleason, a wonderful comedian and actor make this up...The answer must surely be that he didn't as I can see nothing that benefits him or his family from this story, to be honest I can only see negatives.

As for Fidel Castro, there is the one up man ship of bragging rights of sort against the US but it seems he never publicly used it so it becomes a pointless item as I'm sure both sides knew whether either had craft or bodies, I can't believe they would have NDA between each other re this considering the epic consequences.

So, whilst the Fidel item is uncorroborated the Gleason one is by himself and his wife directly.

Very interesting stories, old and discussed before but always worth a retell...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
I'm a true believer in ETs and UFOs, but has anyone wondered about all the "crashes?" I would have thought that a civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would have better safety features.

Yeah and why do they only crash in the US and only mess with fat divorced women and cows?

My theory is that these crash's result from battles between Angels and demons. There are countless numbers of cases of people who have ended alien encounters by invoking the name of Jesus so it makes perfect sense to me.

Originally posted by Classical European
" ...Interesting, UFO’s can fly from distant planets but are stupid enough to crash – always in the USA. They love to show their presence especially to people living in trailer parks, and abduct mostly fat divorced women on welfare with lots of pets. They are trying to hide their presence but use powerful lights excessively. Nobody knows what are they for."

Another extremely bizarre thing is that some of them are disguised as Jesus, but if you tell them to GO in the name of Jesus, they are OUT of here faster than you can say, "ET, phone home..."

Originally posted by Neesie
"...the victims have religious experiences with these entities. sometimes hearing the voice of God or practice a religious ritual. The aliens have disguised themselves as Jesus. the pope, Celebrities and loved ones in order to gain cooperation with the victim for sexual purposes. the victim is later returned to their home, car or bed. told to forget the experience.

...they undergo a sort of religious transformation. it has been suggested that instigating a belief in the abductee may be the reason for the whole experience

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The way I figure it is they killed themselves on purpose to better our future/ If we are just now learning how to use certain mental powers and able to use premonition to see the future, then if these are beings of a future us, then everything that they have done has been perfectly planned, just like what I have done over the past 20 years or so on my findings and learnings of myself and my mind to prove to the higher ups looking over this system like i have on what i know that they have been trying to destroy and walk all over with GREAT disregard! They have made me a believer and one who knows how to use these certain mental powers and abilities, just been waiting for the right time to talk about it since we have broken away from the Rep. Bush agenda that ruined our economy just like the DEMS have begun to!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Great find OP, I’m not convinced Castro saw the evidence personally but I’m quite sure he knew about it back then (given his relation with high ranking Soviet Party Members and the Soviet military.

Different posters came up with some good questions related to UFO's in general.

Why are governments still not disclosing this ?

In my view, when talking about UFOs & ETs you cannot ignore the connection with the disclosure issue (meaning knowledge of ETs linked together with developed technology from recovered craft).
Now lets see…I may be able to give a couple of why-nots plain and simple from the top of my head, I’m sure it will be far from complete.

1. Undeniably the most important reason (Russian and China maybe excluded from this one) is that the governments are simply not into it, they have no access to it. Admitting to this publicly (not being in control of it) is also an embarrassment for governments to say the least…

2. Some of the people in control (and yes it’s PEOPLE, not little grey men) are power-hungry ,tyrannical megalomaniacs. Nothing so exhilarating then being masters of the uni-uhm Earth (…for now ;-) )

3. Some of the people in control do not want this technology on the free market because it encompasses energy-rich applications that can be used for military/bellicose purposes (arguably rightly so).

4. The military-industrial complex is a trillion Dollar/Euro/Yen/Ruble businesses (I believe this covered the most important players although I’m not ruling out some continent down south and other Asian countries like India.
Some of the lesser sensitive developed technology may have found its way into the military/scientific area (stealth tech / fiber optics / Nano tech / microprocessors) but presumably most is locked up into black on black covert projects/programs.
Why would you want all this sweet money to go away when it gets into the public field ?

For people that argue that the military-industrial complex is just a figment of imagination I can only ask of them to listen more carefully to President Eisenhower’s Farewell Address in ’61, where he talked about the Military Industrial Complex.
He never gave me the impression of being a babbling fool and he sure did not look like one when he did the Address back then on television, sadly people (and the media…what can I say) did not give it much thought (if at all) back then. Maybe they should now.

5. It could cause wide-spread panic/instability to disclose years-ahead technology and the knowledge that it was developed from studies of crashed not-of-this-earth craft and of course the existence of ETs itself.
Indeed it would have, more than 60 years ago.
The economical implications will still be enormous (at first), I can appreciate the concern about the cultural and religious implications but I believe it’s well over due we’d finally grow up and see the world, and ourselves as we are, I cannot say it plainer than that.

6. Finally, the continuous postponing of disclosure (starting around WWII) of both technology and knowledge of ETs is also one of the major keys the military-industrial complex are still sitting on this one: after all the elapsed time, can you imagine how many lives and careers have been ruined, how many people have been threatened, ridiculed , abused even killed just to keep a lit on this ?
Can you imagine the blood on some people’s hands (and let’s not forget the loss of life of non-indigenous entities) ? These people may not be so keen to have this come out and bite em in the *** .
To elaborate, I’m not into exacting revenge on these people (or even justice for that matter if this would be even possible which I doubt !) but I would understand (not condone mind yah) that people personally affected by this might be inclined to demand justice/revenge.

Our or any other government cannot keep this a secret for more than 60 years ?!?

Really ?? I would agree; again..the government (with maybe some notable exceptions) is … NOT in control of this thing.
Like always, just follow the money, who has the funds to have the best counter-intelligence (read spies, info, containment and action) in the world ?
Besides the U.S of A this would be the ..military-industrial complex (read coorporations with close military ties), businesses with money have the best security measures in place that money can buy (and cannot buy ;-) ).
Logic dictates that they are in the BEST possible position to keep it a close guarded secret together with (monetary/enforced action) incentives for the people involved in development, production and testing.

I'm sorry this has become such a lengthy post, when i hear A about this subject i just have to say B + C ;-), anyway nice reference to the info of Jorge Martin, he has a site with some good intel on it.
**** Star for you OP ;-)

Love and Light to all, Theguide

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by DCPatriot

It's stories like this that aggravates me! Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public? Why wouldn't Russia make it public? I just can't dismiss the 'UFOs are alien crafts' thing, because of these stories, but why not make it public?? I just don't believe in the 'it will cause widespread panic' stuff.

If you were suddenly shown that:

1) We humans are not alone in the galaxy/solar system
2) that said proof shows that current earthly technology is eons behind in comparison

Would you still be a faithful law-abiding citizen? Would you continue to work and struggle, when all you had to do was take some other person's toys and money?

Sure I would go to work. I would still have to make money in human society to pay bills. I wouldn't suddenly become immoral because aliens land on earth.

Never post when you're pressed for time. LOL!

My point was that it would turn the idea of heaven and hell and eternal damnation on its head.

IOW....it would clearly give credence to the saying, "He who dies with the most toys, wins!"

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi

I dont buy it.

Obvious he forgets to much to talk about it?

He has seen dead bodies,,others who try try to start up a new political party most likely.

I guess they have a area 51 also?
Only thing high tech in it is type writters and 8mm/vcr video recorder.

I dont think even our presidents have seen anything.(coffe talk Im sure of)
Probly be stupid to let a politician in to our high tech facilities.

Cuba could not back engineer a "white castle hamburger".

They do us a favor by being them.
Hope they keep it up also.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Cuba as well as anything on the south is all in the hands of the US Air Force. If there are any cases of UFOs, they are all taken by the US. Lots of documents in Puerto Rico and the north parts of South America have had a lot of USAF presence. I do not see where the Russians fit in though.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It's stories like this that aggravates me! Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public? Why wouldn't Russia make it public? I just can't dismiss the 'UFOs are alien crafts' thing, because of these stories, but why not make it public?? I just don't believe in the 'it will cause widespread panic' stuff.

2) that said proof shows that current earthly technology is eons behind in comparison

Would you still be a faithful law-abiding citizen? Would you continue to work and struggle, when all you had to do was take some other person's toys and money?

Sure I would go to work. I would still have to make money in human society to pay bills. I wouldn't suddenly become immoral because aliens land on earth.

My point was that it would turn the idea of heaven and hell and eternal damnation on its head.

IOW....it would clearly give credence to the saying, "He who dies with the most toys, wins!"

Oh. Well I don't believe in gods, angels, heaven, etc., so my morals come from my own reasoning and feelings, not mystical rewards and punishments.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Oh. Well I don't believe in gods, angels, heaven, etc., so my morals come from my own reasoning and feelings, not mystical rewards and punishments.

Perhaps....but you certainly can't say that for the vast majority of humankind.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I fully understand your points of why wouldn't Castro go public with what he saw in Russia. One would think he would, just to defy the secret policies of the United States. I think this holds water... What would be his ( Castro's ) motive to keep his mouth shut? Your view on society's ability to accept alien visitation I think is flawed thou. All of the worlds societies are, and based on religious faiths that would be seriously compromised.

What if the alien visitors revealed themselves, and said there is no God, just supreme beings like us.... Thousands of years of religious indoctrination thrown into a massive disarray of confusion, and upheaval. Just in the United States alone the political, and governmental bedrock would decay, because that so called bedrock, is all based, and structured around religious faith.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nothing2seehere
reply to post by trysts

I fully understand your points of why wouldn't Castro go public with what he saw in Russia. One would think he would, just to defy the secret policies of the United States. I think this holds water... What would be his ( Castro's ) motive to keep his mouth shut? Your view on society's ability to accept alien visitation I think is flawed thou. All of the worlds societies are, and based on religious faiths that would be seriously compromised.

What if the alien visitors revealed themselves, and said there is no God, just supreme beings like us.... Thousands of years of religious indoctrination thrown into a massive disarray of confusion, and upheaval. Just in the United States alone the political, and governmental bedrock would decay, because that so called bedrock, is all based, and structured around religious faith.

I guess it would depend on the religions. I don't think it would affect the Hindu, or Buddhist religions much. Probably just the Abrahamic religions. Then again, why would the people who believe in those religions believe what an alien says? I mean, they don't really listen to much reason concerning their beliefs. I really don't see alien visitation changing anything in the U.S., especially if the aliens don't want to get involved with governments.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

I don't know if the majority of people around the world base their morals upon religion? I hope not!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Originally posted by MollyMN
I dont buy it.

"Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations."

Captain Eddie Rickenbacker, "American Ace of Aces," medal of honor-winning commander of the 94th Aero Pursuit Squadron in WWI. PDF

"This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious."

General Nathan Twining, Chief of Staff, US Air Force (1953-57) Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1957-60) Nukes and UFOs Cover-up

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
If Russia really had a UFO and dead alienz.......they would have allies and never would have collapsed.

Russia has no dead alienz...or UFO.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xutech
special box-like machine (a cryogenic freezer?)

Might not be cryogenic,
One possible way to slow down things is to make them go near the speed of light!
Well, maybe the box has a warp device built into it that can push the SPACE to a speed near that of light, so that the space within the box is moving back and forth past the object at light speed, so that the object has a relative speed with respect to the space around it that is near light speed, hence it‘s time slows down.
Or maybe some other method we dont imagine yet.

There are rumours though.

Lifewave have these little patches that - via nanotechnology - communicates with the billions of cells in the body and make you sleep better, more energy, better fat burning, better farting etc.

Although the patches and technology are not peer reviewed, they (lifewave) have made several studies that prove that the patches work.

I'm sure that if the bodies in the boxes were examined they would find little patches on the alien's equivalent of the wrist where it is thought that their life expanding meridian is located.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join