It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro Was Shown Crashed UFO and Bodies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thanks to George Knapp for bringing this to the attention of the public. This is a rather new story and all the dots have not been connected, more verification needs to be done.

According to the reporter/investigator Jorge Martin, the Independece leader Juan Mari Brás is a close friend of Fidel and a well respected Attorney. During one meeting Fidel began telling Juan about his interest in extraterrestrial life. During this conversation Fidel also revealed that when he traveled to Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union he was personally shown a lab contatining the remains of a crashed UFO and its dead pilot.

More Here: jorgemartin-enigmasdelmilenio-english.blogspot.com...

Quotes from article:

"He said that years before the fall of the Soviet Union, Fidel had traveled to Russia and the Soviet authorities had taken him to a military base in which there was a special laboratory, and they showed him there a UFO, a spaceship, a disk they had captured, and the body of a tall extraterrestrial being, that they kept preserved in a special box-like machine (a cryogenic freezer?)."

and

"I'm aware of that -she said-, and Juan had not spoken before about this, I think that because he thought Castro had told him this in confidence. But the fact is that he told us about it. And we believed Juan, because he is a person of great integrity, and would not say something like this if it was not true, and mostly if it had to do with Fidel Castro, who was his personal friend and for whom he felt great respect.

edit on 18-6-2012 by CigaretteMan because: no reason

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

I do believe that this could happen.
However, I don't believe the source is reliable.
There are no cited sources in the article.
edit on 18-6-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This sounds similar to Jackie Gleason's midnight trip To the alien morgue with Richard Nixon:

"One can only imagine Gleason's surprise when President Nixon showed up at his house around midnight, completely alone and driving his own private car. When Jackie asked him why he was there, Nixon told him that he wanted to take him somewhere and show him something. He got into the president's car, and they ended up at the gates of Homestead Air Force Base. They passed through security and drove to the far end of the base, to a tightly-guarded building. At this point, I will quote directly from Gleason himself, from an interview he gave to UFO researcher and author Larry Warren:

"We drove to the very far end of the base in a segregated area, finally stopping near a well-guarded building. The security police saw us coming and just sort of moved back as we passed them and entered the structure. There were a number of labs we passed through first before we entered a section where Nixon pointed out what he said was the wreckage from a flying saucer, enclosed in several large cases. Next, we went into an inner chamber and there were six or eight of what looked like glass-topped Coke freezers. Inside them were the mangled remains of what I took to be children. Then - upon closer examination - I saw that some of the other figures looked quite old. Most of them were terribly mangled as if they had been in an accident." LINK

Jackie Gleason's Wife Talks

edit on 18-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

This sounds similar to Jackie Gleason's midnight trip To the alien morgue with Richard Nixon:

"We drove to the very far end of the base in a segregated area, finally stopping near a well-guarded building. The security police saw us coming and just sort of moved back as we passed them and entered the structure. There were a number of labs we passed through first before we entered a section where Nixon pointed out what he said was the wreckage from a flying saucer, enclosed in several large cases. Next, we went into an inner chamber and there were six or eight of what looked like glass-topped Coke freezers. Inside them were the mangled remains of what I took to be children. Then - upon closer examination - I saw that some of the other figures looked quite old. Most of them were terribly mangled as if they had been in an accident." LINK

And U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull's visit to the basement of a Capitol building in 1939:

Hull took Holt into a room in that basement that contained four rather large glass containers into which a child could easily fit. In each of the jars was a creature of horrendous visage. The tiny humanoid-like creatures were floating in some sort of chemical preservative. The only word Holt could find to describe these beings was: creatures. No other detailed descriptions were forthcoming.

Near the preserved creatures was some sort of flying disc. It looked wrecked and as though someone(s) had been taking the thing apart to see what made it tick. An attempt was being made, no doubt, to see if the U.S. could glean information and useable technology that could be used.
LINK

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, really interesting thread. This is something I believe all the leaders have been privy to, they always say they are kept out of the loop but I really doubt that is so.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's stories like this that aggravates me! Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public? Why wouldn't Russia make it public? I just can't dismiss the 'UFOs are alien crafts' thing, because of these stories, but why not make it public?? I just don't believe in the 'it will cause widespread panic' stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

just to have a one up?

oh just something thats getting over looked

star child new evidence2012
edit on 18-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
they always say they are kept out of the loop but I really doubt that is so.

Originally posted by trysts
Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public?

Agreed 100%. The only ones being kept out of the loop is US. I am convinced that they KNOW and understand the connection these things have with the satanic NWO agenda and that they actually are PART of that same agenda. This has to be the ONLY logical explanation for all of the cover-up and lies surrounding this issue.

There has been FAR too many lies and cover-ups throughout history involving murder, satanic rituals, and sex crimes involving children, this HAS to be another one of them. It fits the puzzle perfectly.

They are DESPERATELY hiding something and I am convinced that it is demonic in nature. They would NEVER go to this much trouble to cover up something if it were NOT evil and criminal in nature. 911, JFK, and all the other "theories" bare this out clearly.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It's stories like this that aggravates me! Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public? Why wouldn't Russia make it public? I just can't dismiss the 'UFOs are alien crafts' thing, because of these stories, but why not make it public?? I just don't believe in the 'it will cause widespread panic' stuff.

so fidel castro goes from respected revolutionary to crazy kook.

that's not a legacy someone like castro, who's power comes from the hearts and minds of the people and the revolution, wants to leave behind, especially since his public image is carefully crafted to reflect the spirit of the revolution and the struggle for justice.

the united states media would have a field day, not to mention jay leno, david letterman and the rest of the late night comedians.

edit on 18-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Yes, I remember that story. Jackie Gleason was highly upset after that experience and couldn't sleep for weeks. Honestly, how does your brain process such shocking information?!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wouldnt doubt it. Russia has had UFO's in their skies since Ancient Times and still do til this very day. It was only a matter of time til they captured one.

link   
reply to post by trysts

I've thought that myself many times...But then again if all the governments in the world banded together and came out with a televised announcement that 'they're real and they're here among us' I think I actually just might freak. You know something for so long but once it's real it's really hard to process.

There are a lot of people with guns out there and can do something really stupid and cause a war, you know? That would very bad!

link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
And U.S. Secretary of State Cordell Hull's visit to the basement of a Capitol building in 1939...

I had not heard of that one. When I read about the Gleason/Nixon event I was probably 75% convinced. This event with Hull bumps that up to about 95% for me. The odds of a hoax are dropping as each piece of the puzzle is put in place.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy
reply to post by trysts

just to have a one up?

oh just something thats getting over looked

star child new evidence2012
edit on 18-6-2012 by easybreezy because: (no reason given)

I don't understand what "one up" means.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

so fidel castro goes from respected revolutionary to crazy kook.

that's not a legacy someone like castro, who's power comes from the hearts and minds of the people and the revolution, wants to leave behind, especially since his public image is carefully crafted to reflect the spirit of the revolution and the struggle for justice.

the united states media would have a field day, not to mention jay leno, david letterman and the rest of the late night comedians.

edit on 18-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Fidel Castro has been making many statements the last few years where he doesn't seem to care at all what the U.S. thinks. In fact, I don't think he ever cared what the U.S. thinks let alone late-night comedians.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by trysts

I've thought that myself many times...But then again if all the governments in the world banded together and came out with a televised announcement that 'they're real and they're here among us' I think I actually just might freak. You know something for so long but once it's real it's really hard to process.

There are a lot of people with guns out there and can do something really stupid and cause a war, you know? That would very bad!

But why wouldn't States like Russia and Cuba announce it? They wouldn't have to get together with any other countries to do such a thing. The U.S., Soviet Union, and Cuba certainly did not need to get together with other countries when they almost ended the human world in the early sixties.
And I don't know if people would start shooting people if they show an alien corpse from decades ago. I mean, we still would have to go to work the next day.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

My research reveals that Aliens only began turning up with mustaches and smoking cigars after the encounter with Fidel. It could be coincidental, but the facts seem to point to a more lascivious conclusion.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well Castro has been warning for a few years now of the dangers of nuclear war, which is ironic since he almost brought the world to the bring of nuclear destruction by allowing the Russians to set up their missles on Cuba. Perhaps he is making these statements because he knows of the extistence of ET if what the above article says is true. It does make sense in that context. I know he is a sick man and all that, but perhaps it is his attempt at some sort of redemption and deathbed confession of sorts? He may be dying but I dont think he has lost his marbles by no means.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join