It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro Was Shown Crashed UFO and Bodies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by trysts

I've thought that myself many times...But then again if all the governments in the world banded together and came out with a televised announcement that 'they're real and they're here among us' I think I actually just might freak. You know something for so long but once it's real it's really hard to process.

There are a lot of people with guns out there and can do something really stupid and cause a war, you know? That would very bad!

But why wouldn't States like Russia and Cuba announce it? They wouldn't have to get together with any other countries to do such a thing. The U.S., Soviet Union, and Cuba certainly did not need to get together with other countries when they almost ended the human world in the early sixties.
And I don't know if people would start shooting people if they show an alien corpse from decades ago. I mean, we still would have to go to work the next day.

Hmm good question. I DO think that there is a protocal in place for a First Contact situation. Remember what Regan said at the UN and Gorby's response. They would have got together immediately and worked together and put aside the Cold War ideology in the face of such a situation. I wish First Contact had been made in the dying days of the Cold War, it would have spared us the Al Queda terrorism, Iraq, Afganistan, Lybia and now the serious situation in Syria, Iran, and North Korea I would not trust to change my cat's litter tray!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

The missile thing was on fidels part a deterrent against an immenent invasion, on Russias part it was a retalliation to missiles set up in europe by the US, so we should maybe point the finger somewhere else over who almost caused a thermo-nuclear war but thats a bit off topic here.

Back on topic, I cant really seem to remember any talk of UFO's in Fidel's autobiography, although I amit I havent read his second one. Maybe he might reveal all when he finally passes away. If he doesnt then I would guess this is probably just BS.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Who on earth still doubts that the highest people in governments and military actually know a lot more than the common citizen about UFOs and aliens ?

Well... probably badly formulated sentence. I should not consider the skeptics and naysayers.

Nevertheless, beyond doubt as far as I am concerned. Not only because of all the research that I have been able to do about the (vast) subject, but also from some of those persons.

My work allows me to have opportunities of meeting very highly ranked officers in the military of many nations.

I have been told, by a person who holds a rank of 3 stars general, the following words, nearly exactly (this wasn't in english):
"Of course we know, what do you think? But, it is inconceivable to admit it to the public! We simply cannot admit that we are visited by aliens, have no control about it, don't know their exact motivations, and couldn't do anything about it if we wanted to stop them from doing... what they're doing!"

To which I asked "What they're doing? What do you mean, what they're doing? What are they doing?".
He replied "Ooooh you know... many things... Many things..." He was shaking his head slowly then, sort of a way of adding, without saying it "so many things I know but that I can't tell you", this was close to being scary in way. "You know those cows, it's uh... well it's true. I suppose uh... Well they've abducted humans. Not officially of course. But obviously I don't know anything about it"

And we pretty much stopped the conversation there. As the intelligent and able man he is, he managed to have the conversation deviate to other subjects.

I hope one day I'll have a conversation that will be worth posting here
I mean, more than this little... anecdotic episode.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Well it's interesting, but when it comes down to it we've got a questionable looking website with some "Jorge Martín" telling us what Juan Mari Brás said that Providencia Trabal told him that Fidel Castro said. Do you see the reliability problem here? Unless it comes from Castro's lips it's pretty much a useless story, can't be verified.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am on the fence on this whole alien thing. I will say this though, if we have regular visits from off world and they are playing with us and our animals and resources, then the last thing I am worried about is a nuclear war.

Why? It's simple, They would not let us destroy their sandbox of toys! Proof would be in their intervention of us annihilating ourselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Well it's interesting, but when it comes down to it we've got a questionable looking website with some "Jorge Martín" telling us what Juan Mari Brás said that Providencia Trabal told him that Fidel Castro said. Do you see the reliability problem here? Unless it comes from Castro's lips it's pretty much a useless story, can't be verified.

I'm personally taking it with a grain of salt.. if it came from Fidel himself I might buy into it more but this is very indirect..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Jackie Gleason story is iffy at best, his wife doesn't even seem to buy it.. Jackie had been out late and when she asked him where he was he said he was out seeing some dead aliens in Florida with Nixon..They were on the verge of divorce by the way.. I think Jackie just fed her that story..

"After the interview was published, Jackie was upset about the story being public. He called and said he didn't appreciate me giving the interview, and that's when I started to wonder if the story was 'iffy.'

"The reason I became 'iffy' about it is because I wondered if it was really true, I mean... I believed it the whole time. I bought the story hook, line and sinker. But if it was true, then why did he get so upset about it?"

Beverly went on to explain how Jackie came to tell her of his experience.

"Jackie had been out very late one night I did not know who he was with," She said. "He told me where he was that same evening, he said he had been in South Florida with President Nixon to see some dead aliens there and I believed him, he was very convincing.

Source: www.presidentialufo.com...

I dunno about you but it sounds like Jackie was probably out with another woman.
edit on 6/19/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

Isn't it obvious from even this site the disinformation campaign is still alive and well? Even though they have won some battles, they are winning fewer and fewer, especially internationally, it is sad that the US today is almost subject to as much disinformation about the economy, ET's, science, the globalists, wars as the Soviet people were back under that system.

However, ultimately, the disinformation war where it comes to ET's will be lost, and there will be a price to pay for those who participated in it - especially if it is found out that info crucial or even helpful to the common man was supressed.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Who on earth still doubts that the highest people in governments and military actually know a lot more than the common citizen about UFOs and aliens ?

I can still say I doubt it..I've not seen any credible evidence to suggest otherwise.. in this thread alone at least two of the stories cant' be taken very seriously ( Gleason and Fidel ) .. The Fidel story isn't from the man himself, it comes from a chain of at least 3 people deep .. the Gleason story is not from Jackie himself but I can believe he at least said it because his wife seems credible, however even she doesn't seem to believe it and given the circumstances of their relationship.. it really puts extreme doubt on the story.. plus logic doesn't really fit.. why would Nixon show it to Jackie Gleason of all people? I tend to think even IF the government has alien craft stored, the president generally does not have an immediate need to know and wouldn't be informed of such things in the first place.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Fidel Castro for his decades of reign could very much be put next to Stalin, Churchill, Roosewelt, Truman in importance, I would say as a person he is totally worth revealing such secrets to, given his importance. I am not sure how true it is but it looks possible.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But why wouldn't States like Russia and Cuba announce it?

Same reason the U.S. wouldn't announce it, particularly during the Cold War. As I've said before, the U.S. military only wants to keep two secrets: 1) what they know, and 2) what they don't know. If something like a flying saucer with aliens/time travelers in it crashed in your backyard, the second thing you'd want to do is see if you could glean anything from it to make a superweapon. That certainly would have come in handy if you wanted to crush the Capitalist Imperialist United States into the dirt.

But that never happened, apparently. The underlying rumor about all of these crashed ships is that neither we nor they have ever been able to really figure them out. The "aliens" turned out to be essentially human, and the ships didn't seem to have any power sources we could understand. Maybe that's changed over the years. We've had 50 more years to research them.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I don't understand what "one up" means.

"One up" means to keep one step ahead of (a competitor or opponent, for example).

Or, in this case, to have some kind of power over others..

..like in saying "I know something that you don't know.."
It would give him leverage over those who don't know about this.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by SpookyVince

Isn't it obvious from even this site the disinformation campaign is still alive and well? Even though they have won some battles, they are winning fewer and fewer, especially internationally, it is sad that the US today is almost subject to as much disinformation about the economy, ET's, science, the globalists, wars as the Soviet people were back under that system.

However, ultimately, the disinformation war where it comes to ET's will be lost, and there will be a price to pay for those who participated in it - especially if it is found out that info crucial or even helpful to the common man was supressed.

I'm not sure I believe there's much disinformation going on .. I think it's more just a simple lack of credible evidence.. If aliens are real then the best thing the government could do is just let people think what they want because they will never agree on the topic .. they don't have to spread disinformation.

Besides.. have you considered that perhaps aliens ARE the disinformation if such a campaign is going on? What if the government wants people to think it might be aliens so they are so busy chasing their tails and being disregarded by the mainstream that they aren't paying attention to the possibility they are top secret government aircraft? =)

Just playing devil's advocate... I still personally think there's just not credible, verifiable evidence .. there's certainly not been any in this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you're interested in finding out more info about ET's and UFO's, a tough mission with all the coverups and disinformation out there, I have found this site is one of the best, I'm sure not everything on here is true, but I'm sure some is and it makes for great reading of subjects that are otherwise difficult to obtain info on, just use the index or search functions:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here are a bunch of links to disclosure related articles:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
By the way technological (and probably even extraterretrial) cover-up is so obviously existing that it would peck one's eyes, this should not be even questioned.

I have mentioned previously, covering an aircraft is in no way helping the suspicion that comes with a question 'Where did you got it from? You can't have made so far technology by yourself!'

Covering Spy Drones - why were some reported in WW2, shutting down nuclear sites, causing damage, maybe it's more than just having spy drones around?
edit on 19-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
I am on the fence on this whole alien thing. I will say this though, if we have regular visits from off world and they are playing with us and our animals and resources, then the last thing I am worried about is a nuclear war.

Why? It's simple, They would not let us destroy their sandbox of toys! Proof would be in their intervention of us annihilating ourselves.

That's another possible reason why rather than aliens what we're talking about here are time travelers. Time travelers would have a very good reason for us not to have nuclear war, as it could directly affect the future and their own existence. They would also be highly motivated to keep their own activities a dark secret, to avoid further contamination of the timeline (or "reality construct", or whatever you want to call it).

Although I suspect that they -- or something else -- screwed up the timeline already in early 1952, and have been making periodic corrections to it ever since. It's why our remembered past keeps seeming to change, including why some celebrities seem to "die twice."

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isabelx

"One up" means to keep one step ahead of (a competitor or opponent, for example).

Or, in this case, to have some kind of power over others..

..like in saying "I know something that you don't know.."
It would give him leverage over those who don't know about this.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

Thank you

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

But why wouldn't States like Russia and Cuba announce it?

Same reason the U.S. wouldn't announce it, particularly during the Cold War. As I've said before, the U.S. military only wants to keep two secrets: 1) what they know, and 2) what they don't know.

That seems to be the most likely reason

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Starred and flagged, really interesting thread. This is something I believe all the leaders have been privy to, they always say they are kept out of the loop but I really doubt that is so.

Well said! Wait until the thread about Kruschev having oral sex with Pleidians comes along, Unity!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

YOU - "I went cliff diving and jumped off a 30 ft. cliff."

ME - "Ohhh yeah, well, I went cliff diving and jumped off a 50 ft. cliff!"

That is YOU getting "one up'd" by ME.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join