It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

my throry on the baltic sea ufo ( nazi bell )

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have had this thorght for the last year when the story first came out about the swedish reserch team finding a strange shaped object at the bottem of the sea.baltic sea ufo

in ww2 the germans had a secret project called die glocke ( the bell ) it was said to be a antigravity top secret device so secret the ss killed 60 of the scienctists working on the project, the Ancient Aliens tv show Nazi UFOs describes the bell and the fly trap the bell ufo please watch the full show it explines it better then i could on hear lol

so my throry is that they have found the nazi bell that went missing in 1945 i think if they rubbed of all the soot they will find a german sticker on that bad boy lol




ufo sightings in 1945 europe scroll down to the bottem
sightings

its just a thorght i dont really have real everdence its just some think that i think could fit its just a throry so be nice lol
edit on 18-6-2012 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
nope they just found a mushroom

2nd



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the nazi bell is smaller than the object i think...

Great theory tho

Duke



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
And it's made of rock....

Imagination is fun though.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
the nazi bell is smaller than the object i think...

Great theory tho

Duke


this is what i thorght to start with but maby the bell was just the engine and what ever was on the fly trap was the ship?



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101
 


I've seen that episode and there was evidence for 'the bell' but not much to give creedence to the possibility of it being some kind of flying saucer.

Why exactly do you think the two are connected. Surely not because there was a supposed UFO crash 600 miles South of where the Baltic Sea structure is?

Thats pretty far reaching wouldnt you say?
edit on 18-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101
 


Hmm,I don't think it is "the bell" because it would not fit im the bunker which the bell was supposed to be in before it went missing.

The Baltic mushroom anomaly is 60 meters across,whereas the bell was only 9 feet wide according to this wiki page:


Die Glocke (the bell)is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell.


en.wikipedia.org...

I am going with the idea that it is a giant dead coral formation.
Who knows really though?





posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I see absolutely no corroborating evidence here at all!

A leap of faith, yes, but any actual evidence, no.

Since its been revealed that its nothing more than a rock that was found, the prospect that this might be plausable is even less likely.

vvv



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by birdyat101
 


I've seen that episode and there was evidence for 'the bell' but not much to give creedence to the possibility of it being some kind of flying saucer.

Why exactly do you think the two are connected. Surely not because there was a supposed UFO crash 600 miles South of where the Baltic Sea structure is?


its just a thory i have been thinking about the bell could of been the engine then put in to some thing ells they know the bell was there then it dissapired they think they were working on antigravity and they killed over 60 people working on it so no one really knows lol



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by birdyat101
 


Hmm,I don't think it is "the bell" because it would not fit im the bunker which the bell was supposed to be in before it went missing.

The Baltic mushroom anomaly is 60 meters across,whereas the bell was only 9 feet wide according to this wiki page:


Die Glocke (the bell)is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell.


en.wikipedia.org...

I am going with the idea that it is a giant dead coral formation.
Who knows really though?




What 56 metres between friends?




posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I see absolutely no corroborating evidence here at all!

A leap of faith, yes, but any actual evidence, no.

Since its been revealed that its nothing more than a rock that was found, the prospect that this might be plausable is even less likely.

vvv


can you post the link to prove that its a rock please



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by birdyat101
 


Hmm,I don't think it is "the bell" because it would not fit im the bunker which the bell was supposed to be in before it went missing.

The Baltic mushroom anomaly is 60 meters across,whereas the bell was only 9 feet wide according to this wiki page:


Die Glocke (the bell)is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell.


en.wikipedia.org...

I am going with the idea that it is a giant dead coral formation.
Who knows really though?




What 56 metres between friends?



no ones getting that the bell could of been an engine how big is a car engine comparied to the car? lol

edit on 18-6-2012 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
its just a thorght i dont really have real everdence its just some think that i think could fit its just a throry so be nice lol
edit on 18-6-2012 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)


Your "throry" (do you by chance mean "theory"?), is as impressive as your spelling - although I suspect you are deliberately misspelling words. Note: I also don't have any "everdence" that you have thoroughly "thorght" out you "throry".



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101
 


Fair point. Could be anything though. I personally think it is glacial run off or a meteor site but it could be a giant Nazi bell or a spacecraft or even an early McDonalds for a prior race of mer-men!



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
And it's made of rock....

Imagination is fun though.


Yes. I totally believe the nazi's made their amazing "flying bells" using the latest Tibetan "levitating rock" technology. I think they use their poswerfell mines to allivait the bells into the etmosferic hiets wor the grate eegels fly.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by birdyat101
 


Fair point. Could be anything though. I personally think it is glacial run off or a meteor site but it could be a giant Nazi bell or a spacecraft or even an early McDonalds for a prior race of mer-men!


That is by far the most likely explanation I can think of. Its not the shape of a mushroom, its a "hamburger bun"!. I now have the image of a "hamburglar" mer-man, chasing Ronald McDonald mer-man around to the delight of all the baby sea monkeys, munching away on fish fillet sandwiches.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101
 


You know, if you refuse to even spell properly - on purpose - I won't read it.
Are you that young?



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In the last years of WW2 into the 50's there where many "ghost rocket" reports in Sweden and Norway that have never been explained. Media at the time suspected German weapon experiments. The term GHost Rocket was because terms like UFO and Flying Saucer did not exist yet, well not until 1947. It could be that one of these "spøkelseraketter" fell into the Baltic sea. The Germans worked on many exotic weapons, many we know little or nothing about since the workers where killed and the bases were blown up, like what happened at Peenemünde.
edit on 18-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It is an ancient cap from an ancient oilspill.....a screw up by an ancient BP



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The problem I have with this explanation is that, while it is true that the Germans shipped things through the Gulf of Finland to their Finnish allies in the war, if I recall correctly, most of that shipping went into ports much further south than this object is located. Other than that, I’m not aware of any other major German naval activity that far north. The only other major German naval surface operation in the Baltic during the war that I am aware of was the evacuation of German troops that had been cut off from the main forces in Courland during the Soviet Operation Begration offensive in June of 1944, and again, this is far to the south of the location of this object. And of course, we can rule out altogether any relationship to German naval operations off of Danzig at the outbreak of the invasion of Poland in 1939.

The bottom line for me then is that the object is simply in the wrong place for this explanation to make much sense, with apologies to RT TV. Nor am I aware that the Germans ever having deployed such a strange submarine trap. While there are, of course, thousands and thousands of pages of documents on Nazi secret projects – most of them still locked up in the Project Lusty archives – I am not aware of any project having to do with submarine or anti-submarine warfare in the bizarre zoo of Nazi secret weapons projects that looks like this. So for me, the Nazi explanation here makes no sense at all.




top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join