It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Needs To Get Out - You MUST See This - China's Deep Water Horizon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Dude... what the hell!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The picture of the guy carrying the man covered with oil hit me particularly hard.

Where are those green eviro-humanitarians when ya need em?

Oh my I just read it's from 2010 and the greens never said a whisper about this to my knowledge, or it was kept out of the msm in the States.

edit on 18-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

Anything from the gulf is now rotten, we can eat glowing pacific crab or eyeless shrimp from the gulf. Makes my mouth water!"

Sorry, but your sister must be exagerating for effect. I've been all over the Gulf and while I'm sure there are some long term consequences, anyone who is not a scientist wouldn't notice a difference. The seafood industry is coming back despite extremely alarmist hype that shrimp are eyeless and whatnot. I love when some "researcher" finds one deformed shrimp out of 1000 and there are stories all over he MSM about it. Birds are teeming. The fishing is back to pre-spill. I've been regularly eating shrimp, fish, and oyster for well over a year and haven't been healthier.
Closer to the leak is more of a dead zone, but even the deep water fishing has returned. Plenty of pelicans, seagulls, dolphins, etc. Now, I'm sure there are some lingering effects. It is just not what the conspiracy alarmists or the environuts make it out to be.

That being said, BP needs to pay for the lives they affected in the region.

As for China, I laugh whenever some wide eyed libby sheeple buys into the standard lines about China being "green." They make us look like ecoterrorists.

edit on 18-6-2012 by pierregustavetoutant because: was a bit antagonistic. made my post nicer

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
My God - what the hell is going on there??????

Wheres MSN??????

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wonder if it the accident contributed to this:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I wonder why, in modern China, those guys are using ladles to scoop oil from the surface of the water.

We should sell them some modern equipment, like a pump.

Right, I was thinking the same thing, but I guess it's like Japan, they no ask help. Or wait even USA didn't take help from some countries that offered.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
now that I have acomplished mine goal, i have to say : DON't SRUCH TOO MUCH !! They have us all in debt, uncommon part of role.. loose your mind, release last of hope ticks AND MAKE THIS WORLD BETTER !
Učinimo ovaj svijet ljepšim !! HR (CRO)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As a relatively new member, I apologise in advance if I ruffle any feathers belonging to members who have helped make this place great…..
BUT, READ MORE posts before flying off the handle and making fools of yourselves. Yes this was bad, yes we should be mad about this kind of environmental fukwittery, but it happened years ago and getting in a flap about this story not being covered by the MSM etc…before doing any reading whatsoever is just stupid.
OP, maybe read some replies, click some links and edit your post or something so more people don't jump the gun.

edit on 18-6-2012 by homerJ because: I had more to say

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Even if the pics are from 2010, It still shows what can happen & has happened.

I honestly detest the human race sometimes, for how dumb & stupid we can be.

One day, we'll all wake up one morning & look outside & realize its to late to make a difference anymore.

I don't recall seeing this story from 2010 until now. So thanks OP for writing the thread & shedding some light on the matter.

Star for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by butcherguy
I wonder why, in modern China, those guys are using ladles to scoop oil from the surface of the water.

We should sell them some modern equipment, like a pump.

Right, I was thinking the same thing, but I guess it's like Japan, they no ask help. Or wait even USA didn't take help from some countries that offered.

Its most likely because they didn't want the attention or anyone knowing about it, as they tried to cover it up at first, China is desperate for more Oil it has had 2 major spills in 2yrs nobody will want there state owned oil corporations in there country with such a bad record

I'm just surprised they haven't got the children out there with spoons scooping it up yet for a bowl of toxic fish soup
edit on 18-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Fuuny more pictures coming out from China concerning the spill than from the Gulf spill...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

we r just babling.. anythig has just haven't been made.. i swear : torture will end or we will be enslaved.. choose wisely¨!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Earlier this month China had another leak. .6 ton leak of oil to be exact. chinadigitaltimes.net/2012/06/bohai-oil/ As for the pictures they could be old but the spill is real.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What the f***
This is really graphic. Why on earth do we risk our lifes and future for something like that. There is alternatives to this.
I hate to think that this is the world Ill live in and my children will soon. Ahh Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This makes me so sick I don't even know what to say. Humans have become a plague to planet Earth. One day she is gonna shake us all off like fleas and we deserve it. Radiation, Millions of gallons of oil leaked into the Oceans. How much more can she really take? Disgusting. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wonder where are our ATS China cheerleader squad is?

Oh ya, likely still in school.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow, epic fail. They are pictures from the 2010 oil spill in china...

www.bbc.co.uk...

yeah mainstream media definitely ignored it

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Fireworks factory explosion in China, maybe this is the explosion being referred to?

An explosion ripped through a fireworks factory in Central China's Henan province Monday, leaving seven dead and 12 injured, local authorities said. The explosion occurred at about 10:30 am at the Dongtun Fireworks Factory in Hue aiyang county, the county publicity department said in a press release. Five workers were killed at the scene and two died after emergency medical treatment failed. Another twelve injured are still under emergency treatment. At the time of the blast, the workers were being involved in illegal production as the factory had been ordered to suspend production since its production license expired, according to the statement. The factory owner's family have been held by police and the owner was already on its way home from a business trip. The county authorities have ordered all local fireworks factories to suspend production to fix safety loopholes. An investigation into the cause of thexplosion is under way.

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 18-6-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

June 3 2012 another leak took place. When you keep referring to the 2010 incident you take away from the thread referring to the recent .6 ton leak. Do you understand or are you doing it on purpose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join