It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Needs To Get Out - You MUST See This - China's Deep Water Horizon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

A fireworks explosion is big but this was located in land and wouldn't effect the environment quite like an oil spill. The person who created the thread is refering to the june 3, .6 ton oil spill that Conocophillips had cleaned up by the end of the day.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

OMG!!! How can this go on unreported? How can TPTB let this go on behind our backs??Where is he MSM on this?? Oh God I am so embarrassed of our race and how we treat our planet!! I am disgusted to be a part of humanity!! OMG!! We are killing our planet and nobody cares!!
(this was 2 years ago. Its called an accident. it happens. We clean up and move on and hopefully learn from any mistakes.If you want to hate humanity look in the mirror and leave the rest of us alone)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Necro69uk

I thought I had seen the second last picture about two years ago. Not quite sure though, all the dollar store had was anti-perspirant, as opposed to deodorant, so my aluminum has been bugging me today!
edit on 18-6-2012 by ezekielken because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is just fine with the MSM, know why? Because they LOVE China. China can't do any wrong. They only hate the United States, so when China does something like this, it is fine and dandy. God forbid the US spill something, they are the enemy of the whole planet. F*cking liberals.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Even though it is dated, those photos are extraordinary, especially the one of the man being rescued.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is from 2010 here follow the link i think youll see it looks familiar.Your friens is messing with you.

www.boston.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Originally posted by 3n19m470
This absolute mayhem going on over there! I'm gonna post this ASAP on Facebook, Twitter, and everything else I can think of, Yahoo Answers and hotmail, AOL and everything! Of course I will link back here, since I've been waiting for a good example to show everybody how ATS always gets the story way before the MSN. I wanted to wait for a good story, a big one, before I opened up to all my friends and family about ATS and trying to wake them up. So thanks, snf for the op, and in my fb, Twitter, etc posts I will include along with a link back here, a special thank you to our "ats insider" who gave us this scoop, possibly risking his or her own safety to do so! Ok I'm gonna go now, got lots of work to do! I've been waiting a long time for this day! And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let the MSN beat me to it!

Didn't you read the above posts? Like this one? It is a story from 2010. Hopefully you didn't begin your plan to spread the news yet.

ahahahahha i couldnt stop laughing the whole time i was reading that an then you posted exactly what i was going to say. oh i can imagine the embarrassment lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Read my post. June 3 2012 there was another leak. A .6 ton leak that conocophillips had cleaned up by the end of the day chinadigitaltimes.net/2012/06/bohai-oil.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Don't Panic.....
All photos are from 2010 DaLian oil spill....Photos from Boston News...
The issue has been taken care of, the media in China did not hide anything about that. Instead, all the photos were seen by Chinese people. And fisher-men, and emergency workers have been working hard on it.

But i'm serious, before you post anything, PLEASE DO A RESEARCH. Either in english or any other languages. And DO NOT bully China BEFORE YOU HAVE FULL EVIDENCE alright? Chinese government IS #, but you know what, it's better than US government. At least we don't have that much people losing job every year.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Just because the pictures are old it doesn't mean the root of the stry is. June 3 2012 an oil leak did happen. chinadigitaltimes.net/2012/06/bohai-oil

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
did people read the thread or go straight for the pictures? Yes the pictures are old but this is a new oil spill not covered by mainstream media. Should I draw pictures for you explaining that the person who created the thread used old photos because there aren't photos of the recent spill.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

THE PLANET IS FINE, It's been here for 4.5 billions years...YOU DON"T HAVE TO SAVE THE PLANET, SAVE YOURSELF. And do more research.

It is embarrassing to see such post cause of delayed information actually from people on this site. Oh well i guess we can't require everyone is same smart right? it's ok. move on, read more, think more.
Besides, CHINA does not hide every big issue from media or foreign media. Alright? Sometimes foreign media reported it before chinese media, and sometimes mainstream media does not report it doesn't mean we have no idea about what's going on in our own country. Seriously, our internet resource about secrets is much more than you can think. Time is changing. The country is changing. But some humans are still living in the past. Shame.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This absolute mayhem going on over there! I'm gonna post this ASAP on Facebook, Twitter, and everything else I can think of, Yahoo Answers and hotmail, AOL and everything! Of course I will link back here, since I've been waiting for a good example to show everybody how ATS always gets the story way before the MSN. I wanted to wait for a good story, a big one, before I opened up to all my friends and family about ATS and trying to wake them up. So thanks, snf for the op, and in my fb, Twitter, etc posts I will include along with a link back here, a special thank you to our "ats insider" who gave us this scoop, possibly risking his or her own safety to do so! Ok I'm gonna go now, got lots of work to do! I've been waiting a long time for this day! And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let the MSN beat me to it!

Didn't you read the above posts? Like this one? It is a story from 2010. Hopefully you didn't begin your plan to spread the news yet.

Sorry... I have a very dry sense of humor. I don't even have a Facebook, Twitter, Hotmail or AOL account... So, yeah, once I remembered that, I abandoned my great plan. I apologize, maybe this isn't the best time to joke around... But then again, what good will it do us to be all depressed and gloomy? Maybe the first step is to cheer up a little, so our minds will be in better shape to start thinking of solutions! So.. I've already taken the first step here, now we need a guy who's good with coming up with solutions... Hey, I can't do EVERYTHING...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cordyceps

Oh ok guy, because you said so we will all just pack up and go home. Yep, Just another delusional FNG yes man robot. If you can't see what is happening to this planet than you're a waste of time for anyone here. Yeah sure, The earth may still be here, but most of the species that inhabit it won't. Come on my friend.

Oh and uh, I never realized that you new agers were so anti-environmental. Where is your hero Al Gore today? Hell, where was he after Fukushima, or during the gulf oil spill? Maybe he's making another movie so he can profit off of it? Course, he would want to promote it by atleast making one comment about it, atleast by attempting to raise some money in order to help fund these disaster clean ups? LMAO!!! Al Gore = Fraud.

Actually currently, Red China is raping this planet more than any other Nation on Earth. We are very close, but they passed us back in the early 90's. That's the truth. You like? Just for you. EnjoY!!! ~$heopleNation

edit on 18-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typ0

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I haven't read thru the posts to see if you guys realized you been punked. Nice.
www.boston.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-6-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Now I'm just confused... There WAS an oil spill, but the oil spill described and photographed in the OP was a different, older oil spill? Or, was the op edited while I was gone to include more information on the newer spill?

So there was a spill, but we don't know how bad it was because we don't have the right pictures? Any oil spill is bad, of course, but... Ah whatever. I give up...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Actually currently, Red China is raping this planet more than any other Nation on Earth. We are very close, but they passed us back in the early 90's. That's the truth. You like? Just for you. EnjoY!!!

Do you have any stats that back up your claim that China is ruining the planet more than any other nation?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tidycat

C'mon, really? Do we have to start this?
Yes, recently, 29th of May- ShanXi (BaoJi city) got oil spill from an car accident, one of the tank truck was with 20tons oil. 10 tons went into the sea. It has been taken care of. Cleaned.
4th of June, The transmission hose was leaking in PengLai 19-3 oilfield. Not much going into the sea or everywhere, it has been taken care of.
What else? it's all over the news,

Every year, oil spill in everywhere. Alright?
Canada, Calgary, June 12, oil spill, they don't even know why!
Brazil, June 5,
America, BP oil spill, don't you forget.
lots
lots....
Every year....

What? you said news didn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen? honey, what do you think the MEDIA is? there are REAL people working there, give them a bit time. Don't be so harsh on them. They are humans just like us. Plus, it's no one's business to worry about the environment in China. Even if it's the worst environment, we still have real healthy population there. Do you know compare to China, Australia, America they got more asthma patients or lung damaged patients or cancer patients? think about it!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

ahahahahha i couldnt stop laughing the whole time i was reading that an then you posted exactly what i was going to say. oh i can imagine the embarrassment lol.

It doesn't matter if you got the joke or not. You laughed, and that was ultimately my goal after all!
cheers!

On a further note, the July 3rd 2012 oil spill was apparently cleaned up within a day. So the monsterous oil spill we all saw pics of WAS and still is terrible, but it was like 2 years ago... Ancient history... Water under the bridge... Black, oily, poisonous water under the bridge...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi
Do you have any stats that back up your claim that China is ruining the planet more than any other nation?

You bet your ass I do. Unfortunately for you, my answer will make you wish that you never even asked your question to begin with. Here, take a look at this.......

Worlds worst polluters revealed

Red China recently passed you Aussies up as the worst polluters on planet Earth. I just can't find the link in my favorites at the moment, but no worries guy, all good things come to those who wait!
~$heopleNation
edit on 18-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typ0

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join