It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Needs To Get Out - You MUST See This - China's Deep Water Horizon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Fukushima is in Japan. We did our best to protect our own land. That's all that matters.
Every single government has its own way to manage a country. It's not as simple as you thought. Because you ain't on the position you can never understand it. I didn't say you should ignore it, either politics or environment. But people who really do something they wouldn't just stay behind of the computers, they wouldn't just use media to spread the news. They would actually do something. Did you go to help american worst oil spill? Did you go to the army? How many aids-kid you are actually financially supporting? Did you join in any environment volunteer project? Plus, I just said DO NOT always focus on "how #e" the Chinese government every time something happen there, take a look at your own country, your own government. It's Farked. So-called freedom does not exist in your country anymore, if you still thought then i have nothing to say to you. You have been slipped back ideologically. That's a shame.
What i said, is we can totally discuss things OBJECTIVELY. And MORE RESEARCH make you understand things deeper!

Change world is a big word man. All China is doing is taking care of its own people.
When i was younger i was anti-gov in my own country before i even moved to overseas. But now i understand politics more than before. I do not need to prove to you we have what you called "anti-gov" media cause we do. And i'm 100% sure I know China much more than most of people do here.

As soon as you mentioned "red china", i knew we are not on the same level discussion tho. As i said, everything is changing, the time, the country, the government, the nature, the universe. But do you know why this world is still farked up? because most of humans' brains are still in the past.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cordyceps
reply to post by jrmcleod

Don't Panic.....
All photos are from 2010 DaLian oil spill....Photos from Boston News...
The issue has been taken care of, the media in China did not hide anything about that. Instead, all the photos were seen by Chinese people. And fisher-men, and emergency workers have been working hard on it.

But i'm serious, before you post anything, PLEASE DO A RESEARCH. Either in english or any other languages. And DO NOT bully China BEFORE YOU HAVE FULL EVIDENCE alright? Chinese government IS #, but you know what, it's better than US government. At least we don't have that much people losing job every year.

How's this for research?

More crude has leaked at an oilfield in the Bohai Sea in northeastern China where a major spill occurred last year. The release source was soon secured, according to ConocoPhillips China, the operator of the well in the oilfield.
In the latest incident, ConocoPhillips China said 0.6 cubic meters of crude oil were spilled on June 3 at the Penglai 19-3 field.

Source

This article is dated 06/05/2012. Please stop the trolling. People need to know about these occurrences because whether you believe it or not, these types of disasters affect everyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i remember this story from 2010..it is and was horribly tragic......but GOSH DARN IT
this thread is a prime example of ...DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST!!!! before you go and post something that points out the fact that one didnt do ANY research first....sorry for yelling but it chaps my hide to see this stuff. yes it shouldnt be forgot, yes it should be followed up on but NOT AS SOMETHING NEW..........search, google it, bing it talk to your friends, coworks or dog....i wonder how many people will just read to first couple posts and then go tell others that a new oil catrastophy is happening because THEY didnt want to read further..........search, its a simple thing

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yes, recently, 29th of May- ShanXi (BaoJi city) got oil spill from an car accident, one of the tank truck was with 20tons oil. 10 tons went into the sea. It has been taken care of. Cleaned.
4th of June, The transmission hose was leaking in PengLai 19-3 oilfield. Not much going into the sea or everywhere, it has been taken care of.
reply to post by morningeagle

Hi,please read carefully, I have listed recent oil spill. What you mentioned was the last one. Again, no one is trying to hide anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
i remember this story from 2010..it is and was horribly tragic......but GOSH DARN IT
this thread is a prime example of ...DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST!!!! before you go and post something that points out the fact that one didnt do ANY research first....sorry for yelling but it chaps my hide to see this stuff. yes it shouldnt be forgot, yes it should be followed up on but NOT AS SOMETHING NEW..........search, google it, bing it talk to your friends, coworks or dog....i wonder how many people will just read to first couple posts and then go tell others that a new oil catrastophy is happening because THEY didnt want to read further..........search, its a simple thing

Sorry, but its obvious that you haven't read all the posts either. There was an oil spill on July 3rd 2012.

So, links or it didn't happen?

Here

And Here

And Here

Maybe you should do some of your own research before bashing everyone else.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

gosh..there is no info in the OP...just pictures...and pictures and pictures...no link, no info on where the pics where taken from..they did ask a question tho..which is good but the thread should not have started as it did.....and yes i did read the post..the OP wasnt taling about anything recent..just posted pics from 2010...and the NEW infocame after others RESEARCHED the pics and began to find NEW info about he spill..this is not personel..it is procedural a common newbie mistake..no harm intended

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cordyceps

chinadigitaltimes.net/2012/08/bohai-oil. It was a small oil spill June 3 2012. Less than one ton of oil that conocophillips cleaned up that day. Yes I know I sound redundant but if people read the story there would be less emphasis on those picture. I can't help but notice you lead people off topic and attempt to sway people from the point. The point being an oil spill in China that wasn't reported by mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

.....we are talking about the same one. Please read carefully. Again.
"ConocoPhillips China said 0.6 cubic meters of crude oil were spilled on June 3 at the Penglai 19-3 field."
It's Penglai 19-3 oil field....it's in BOHAI.......i said it's June 4 because it's the same one! happened at night of June 3, be confirmed in June 4th morning. Cause it was dark they couldn't tell how bad it was......so read properly ...not just OP, we added info when we replied too.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Could your email and this recent fog be related ?
investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tidycat

They did....they really did.
If you can search in Chinese, or the chinese will display on your computer...search 渤海蓬莱油田. you will see video of news(recorded from tv), you will see news on chinese big newspaper's website...etc....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Gosh he told you he was at work and couldn't get all the facts. Gosh did you go straight for those pictures like an illiterate child?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The synchronicity is astounding for me right now, just gave a discourse on the BP spill shadowing an even more treasonous coverup, the China spill! The coreexit was used without any regulation and is continuing to destroy the ocean and all aquatic life.

Just this afternoon, this issue was brought up at the table.

I still love your Avatar OP, and this is something people need to realize is affecting much much more than their cans of Chinese tuna...

Edit to say am reading backwards and see that this is a new spill. PLEASE keep us informed so that we can send the facts out virally.

edit on 18-6-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

From your link:

From local citizens, it became strange color before the great Hanshin earthquake (1995) as well.

Could it be from the chemicals used to hide the oil spill or could it be a sign of an EQ about to happen? Has another one happened in the past days since that was reported? Seems everything is colliding right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You could really learn something from cats, cordy, They are better at covering their do do. This was't some car accident was it? It wasn't the spill from 2 years ago was it?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

July 3rd has not happened yet...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tidycat

once again..its not personal..its procedural.....dont have time to do research? do not post a new thread. time to upload 20+ pics but no link to where one got them, dont start a new thread. and, in your text " an illiterate child"?...this is what i found the picture sequence is the same WITH captions.....once again ALL im saying is that the OP was a poor example of how to start a NEW thread..

i will add that the new info is interesting and goes to show how environmental catastrophes can continue with out ever a peep....sorta sounds familiar to something happening in japan...humanity just seems to be doing its best to ruin the world.......
edit on 18-6-2012 by clearmind because: spelin is not my high point

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It is no longer this countries government or that countries, it is OUR PLANET, WE need to take the full responsibility from the politicians and become the Stuarts of OUR PLANET.

We have all heard from childhood how the industrial minds would see the last tree on earth sold for profit even if it meant the last breath could be taken.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reuters.com...
China cleaned up the spill within 9 days later. This oil spill wasn't even close to the one in the U.S. 1,500 m3 of oil was released in China, while 780,000 m3 was released in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cordyceps
Fukushima is in Japan. We did our best to protect our own land. That's all that matters.
Every single government has its own way to manage a country. It's not as simple as you thought. Because you ain't on the position you can never understand it. I didn't say you should ignore it, either politics or environment. But people who really do something they wouldn't just stay behind of the computers, they wouldn't just use media to spread the news. They would actually do something?

I appreciate your response Cordy, even though I am having a hard time of translating it. However, you're doing a fine job as long as you're not attempting to pull off a prank here? I say that because you're not very consistent with your english, but again that would be expected with anyone learning our language. Just seems fishy, and I don't mean the smell of the butchered fish.

First you speak perfect english, then you go off with errors but with the same words that you previously typed out correct? I dunno. Either way, If you mean well I respect your efforts my friend.
Let's move on though.............

Actually yes, I have. I made donations to two different Japanese School Districts within the vicinity of the Fukushima reactor last May and June. Know why? Because I noticed that the media was not begging for donations for Japan like they were for Haiti after their earthquake that never included a tsunami or Nuclear disaster! Why has nobody tried to help Japan, or atleast asked for donations? Huh guy, tell me why not?

I will provide you with the answer that I see fit, so here it is my friend. It's because of this one simple internationalist fabricated slimey rule, = Profits come before humanity

Did you go to help american worst oil spill? Did you go to the army? How many aids-kid you are actually financially supporting? Did you join in any environment volunteer project? Plus, I just said DO NOT always focus on "how #e" the Chinese government every time something happen there, take a look at your own country, your own government.

Don't branch out into too many areas all at once.You have no idea about my time in the service. Let's stick to the topic of the thread.

Change world is a big word man. All China is doing is taking care of its own people.
When i was younger i was anti-gov in my own country before i even moved to overseas. But now i understand politics more than before. I do not need to prove to you we have what you called "anti-gov" media cause we do. And i'm 100% sure I know China much more than most of people do here.

I know China is doing their thing, and I respect that. I respect China, I really do.

As soon as you mentioned "red china", i knew we are not on the same level discussion tho. As i said, everything is changing, the time, the country, the government, the nature, the universe. But do you know why this world is still farked up? because most of humans' brains are still in the past.

If I am to be an honest man, then I would have to say that I should not have called China "Red China" only during my response to you. However, If the shoe fits, than wear it right my friend? I mean, yes alot of what you just layed out could be true, but both America and China are trying to silence their sheoplized masses by the policing of the worldwide internet.

Basically, they set it all up so that they could both take the politically opinionated info, and collect it in order to easily locate, manage, and group together all the herds of morons who will eventaully be thrown into various FEMA Camps or what have you. Listen, if you're not a fraud, then I do really respect your opinion. Even enemies can respect eachother.
~$heopleNation
edit on 18-6-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Are our Ipods, PSP’s and Xboxes worth destroying our planet? What are we doing?

edit on 18/6/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

SO let me guess you live with oil free products in your household,, and your pc ... noting in it stems from oil ?? LOL

2nd line for the extra LAWLS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join